• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Speaking of Frostbite, he had managed to wiggle over towards one wall. He had given up on attempting to stand after collapsing onto his stomach multiple times... hopefully he was less in the way now... his tail, however, still flicked back and forth a little, and he growled at his discomfort and vulnerability. And he was beggining to get a bit itchy. He reached with one of his back legs to scratch the itch. He succeeded, but he also slammed onto his side.

Gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......“

Flarea glared at Eli in a 'why did you let this happen' sort of way. "Thanks. I hope we could grip better on this carpet thing. What is that?" Flarea asked in a slightly annoyed tone. She kept on tapping her tail on the ground impatiently, already tired of the ship.

Steela looked around, blinking several times. "Wow, so many other dragons. What do we do first?" she asked before a small grey dragon with small wings walked up to them.
He looked at them both before saying, "Hello and welcome to the Undi Plains village. I am Tonalite and I will be your guide. If you want one that is. All I need are your names and element. Then we can start."

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli laughed "Yes, it should" he walked over to a compartment and grabbed a few carpets, laying them out "Easy traction" the computer spoke up "Approaching Volcain"

Muel arrived over the ocean point and prepared to dive

Silver looked at the dragon "Yes, thank you, My name is Silver, and this is Steela, and we are, uh..." he looked over at Steela

Frostbite also managed to latch on to one of the ‘carpets’. He still hadn’t righted himself completely, but he had stopped sliding or rolling. The Ice dragon grumbled as he tried once more to right himself. He succeeded, and now looked over to Flarea.

“What exactly are we doing?”

Flarea looked at the carpet and sniffed it before crawling onto it. It was sorta like the grass after a small sprinkle or like the snow she was on the day before. But it reminded her the most of her dinner. Animals were good dinner for a dragon. She stood up straight on it, laxing her talons, and she stood up fine. She glanced at Frostbite and said, "We are stopping this Muel person. He is trying to destroy everything." Yuro nodded and looked at Flarea. Shui sighed and rolled her eyes at the Ice Dragon.

Steela glanced at Silver then at Tonalite. "We are, um, new dragons?" she hoped that would suffice for the gray drake. He gave them both a curious look then shook his head. "I mean what do you control? It isn't that hard." He looked behind him and mouthed something to a nearby dragon, who then frantically flew off. Two guards passed soon after, not paying much mind to Tonalite and the two metal dragons.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "Everything you've ever seen, and loved, gone" Lily shuddered "I've haven't dealt with Muel in a while, but it looks like he has not changed a bit" the ship prepared to land at the volcano

Silver looked at the ground and hit a rock with his claws, making a large metallic sound "Uh, meatal?"

Flarea looked at Eli and asked, "Where are we landing?" She cocked her head to the side for her question. Shui landed on Flarea's back and looked at Eli and Lily, concern on her face. If they were in Ragenrok territory, then she would be on one dragon's menu. She did not like the idea of being food for someone bigger than she was.

Tonalite looked at the two, a flash of question on his face, but it was gone as soon as it appeared. "Hmm, strange. Never heard of that element before. Can't say that I can let you in, for now. Let me talk to some friends of mine, and we will try to pull a few branches here and there. I'm sure we can get you two settled," he said with a wink and a low whisper. The two guards came back, and the grey dragon smiled at them, looking innocent. The two huffed and marched on, not caring about the two new dragons. Steela looked at Silver, not exactly trusting the grey Earth Dragon. But she would trust her friend's judgment.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked out the window "Ragnoroks territory, he may not be your friend, but I'm sure he will help us, if only for his own sake" the ship landed

Silver Shifted from side to side, thinking about the dragon, he whispered to his partner "Lets see what happens"

Flarea, Shui, and Yuro all shook in fear. To be so close to Ragenrok's army was dangerous. Especially when he was missing. Right now, most of his troops were in base, which was on the very volcano that they were on. Everyone knew of Ragenrok's terrible temper and the way he takes it out on all of his dragons. That was what made them so dangerous, they were all afraid. They would do anything to soothe the king's fiery temper, even kill some visitors before they even met him.

Tonalite nodded. "We will get everything settled then." He looked over his shoulder and cried out, "Hey, Rivera, can you show these new dragons around?! I have some things to take care of."
A sea green dragon nodded and looked at the metal dragons. "Hello there, I am Rivera, Water Dragon. Who are yo-"
Tonalite cut her off, "Um, they are not exactly dragons that we know of. I think we can use the cover of earth though. Earth and metal are similar, enough."
The sea green dragon nodded and smiled at the two. "Well then, I'll show you two around while Tonalite gets everything sorted out." She nodded to the grey dragon, who took off after some trouble.

Dragons growled at Eli when he exited. They truly thought that their king was dead. They didn't have anybody to blame but they needed to give retribution somehow before Windraza came back. Her temper was even worse than her uncle's. "Who are you, and what are you doing here for?" one male dragon shouted, unclear to say who it was from the crowd.

Steela nodded and followed the Water Dragon as well. She didn't exactly trust these dragons that much, but she never really met any dragons before either. They saw a few, or at least she did, on the way here, but she never interacted with them. She kept her distance since they looked busy. She wasn't paying much attention to the grand tour the green dragon was taking them on. Rivera showed them the multiple sleeping districts, the gathering grounds, the eating grounds, and the empty field. When she showed them that, her eyes became misty like she remembered something long past that she could not have anymore.

Large mummers were heard from the crowd. "But we were told that Ragenrok was dead!" one shouted back. They all looked at Eli with confusion. Wasn't this the person that killed their king? If so, why was he searching for him?

Rivera looked at Silver. "It is nothing, just some old memories. A young dragon like you wouldn't understand," she told the metal male. She shook her head and motioned for them to follow her.

Giant sea serpents started to go after the black ship, wanting nothing more than to destroy it. This was their sea, and they wanted no one to enter. Each bite carried electricity within it.

"Talk about what?" a familiar voice said as she landed in front of Eli, "I think I am capable of handling any negotiations and surrenders. I mean, I was raised to do this stuff." Windraza folded her wings neatly and sat up to her full height as she looked down at Eli.

Rivera looked at the two metal dragons and said, "Well, that is the end of the tour. I know, not much, but we used to have more. Undi was called the capital of dragon society for a reason, and it was not because of a dragon king or queen living here." She shook her head as she flew off to meet up with Tonalite, finding out if he finished everything yet.
"Should we follow her?" Steela asked. She really didn't like the way some of the dragons in Undi were acting. They seemed tense and secretive, two things she found she didn't like, "I mean, she might be doing something."

Windraza looked down at Eli, a smile appearing on her face. "What about him? I have a talon with his name on it. I never really really liked our partnership anyway. Ragenrok made it without thinking."

Steela nodded, still not trusting the two dragons. They seemed suspicious, jumping at every turn and mouthing stuff to other dragons. "Do you think they are hiding something?" she asked, blinking twice.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed "Muel is a dangerous man only concerned with power, who would not even stop to think about who he is hurting or killing, and right now, he has his sights on a goal that will kill you all"

Silver shrugged "I don't completely trust them either, but they have done nothing bad to us yet"

Windraza looked away, mumbling something to herself and shifting her wings before looking back at Eli and motioning for him to continue. She didn't like all of his cut-offs and preferred when she was handed all of her information at once. She huffed while she glared impatiently at him.

Steela nodded. It wasn't as if the dragons were completely bad, just untrustworthy. She glanced around and walked through the town. The guards walked right pass her, not asking any question about here, as if they were disinterested in the current inhabitants.

"If you are suggesting that we come with you, you can guess again. However, if we see him, blood will be spilled. From one side or the other. I think that sounds good, don't you?" The pale blue dragon said. She didn't want to get further involved with this mess, but the outsider made that really hard.

A dark grey pelt rippled in the wind as a Moonpaw she-cat looked out over her kingdom. Houses made from stone and built from magic laid before her as she stood upon the balcony of the Moonpaw tribe palace. Huge stone pillars held up a roof above her, and in the middle of the large balcony, stood a large crystal. Two cats behind her looked at it. "My queen," one said, a white tom with black markings on his face, "There haven't been any disturbances yet, but there could be more." The grey queen hissed in annoyance. The two disturbances that happened so close to each other made her court weary. She didn't like the way things were looking. The worst thing was, they couldn't track the location. She narrowed her amber eyes as she unfurled her wings. "Stay on high alert. Make sure that my tribes are safe. They didn't come to us for nothering. They know that we Moonpaws can protect them from anything." The two behind her nodded and flew off. She turned around and padded over to the crystal, watching it herself.

The grey cat saw the clear crystal flash red then show a picture of the sea. Her amber eyes widened with worry as she called, "Get the best Waterpelt swimmer and get one of those enhancer tail rings we have been working on! I need a cat to explore the depths." A black she-cat with white tipped wings and tail nodded, her green eyes filled with raw determination and flew to grab the items. The grey queen sighed as she flexed her wings. The items she requested had to be there soon, or else the Moonpaw empire would fall.

The black she-cat came back with a wiry grey Waterpelt she-cat, clearly from the worst quarter, and a nearly broken tail ring. The queen glared at the black cat, who looked at her and messaged in her mind, 'This was only one left my majesty. I sware when there are more, I will give one to the cat. We both know that this one will not last there and back.' The queen nodded and looked at the grey cat. "I have a mission for you," she said, "I want you to go to the sea and find out what is causing the disturbances." The Waterpelt nodded as the queen left to order the enchanters to make more enhancer tail rings. The black cat took the tail ring from her mouth and placed it on the ground. When both of them were gone, the wiry grey she-cat adorned herself with the nearly broken tail ring and flew off with her dragon-like wings to the nearest seashore.

Flarea looked at Eli. "Let me guess, they were all grumpy and didn't want to lend a talon? Yeah, Ragenrok's whole group is like that. Except for Yuro, well when he was with Ragenrok," Flarea said mater-of-factly.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "pretty much, and Muel just placed a rod at the bottom of the sea, computer! the hottest place on this planet, as fast as we can" the ship hardly had itself off the ground before it blasted away. Eli moved to the hallway with numbers and walked down to door Seven

Yuro saw Eli enter the hallway where his former teammates died and shrunk far away from it. He never wanted to go near that hallway again in his life. Flarea walked up to the dark grey dragon. "What's got your scales all twisted up?"
Yuro shook his head and said, "It is nothing, just don't like looking there." His stomach twisted as he thought of what happened to his teammates. Although he never really liked them, he never wanted them to go like that. He closed his grey eyes and tried to find a place that had the hallways out of view.

"She is gone, with the ring." the black she-cat said, sadness in her voice. The grey queen nodded, knowing what would happen to her. She sighed and motioned with her wing for the black cat to leave. The cat nodded and left the queen on her lonesome. She wished that she could turn back time and warn the cat about the ring. Now it would break, the serpents killing her in the prosses. The grey queen shook her head. It was to risky to send another.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli came out with a metal box with one clear side, showing advanced circuitry and a bright red crystal, moving towards a hallway on the other side of the main area, they were about halfway there

Shui flew around Eli's head when he came back. "What is that?" she asked, "Because it looks weird." Flarea shot Shui a dirty look and Shui shrugged, saying, "It does." Yuro walked to Frostbite and quietly, clearly, uncomfortable, asked, "So, how do you like it here?"

A silver she-cat with blue eyes looked at the sleeping calico in front of her. The Windfeather had been sleeping for so long now, she wished that she could help her friend out of her sleep prison. "Sol, how are the Fireclaws outside?" she asked, concerned that they would find them before she woke up. A golden tabby tom with amber eyes and who looked like a loin shook his head. "No clear signs. I think we are fine though." The silver cat nodded, glad that her disposition as Deathborn didn't end up getting the cats around her killed. There was one more to her little party, but he was out hunting.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stopped "It's called a hyperdrive, while the dimensional drive is built mainly to safely exit universes and slide easily through the space inbetween, this was made to let a ship with sufficient durability to travel at what is known as hyper speed"

Shui nodded, though she did not understand what that meant. She flew over to Lily and said. "So, you are one of mister secret's friends? I cannot say I have met any of Flarea's friends."
"Hey! They all live in the Guardian's Forest, and I am kinda banished from there," she said in response, each word she said getting quieter until it was a mumble. Shui placed a hand to her ear and said in a sing-songy, "I couldn't hear you." Flarea glared at the Water Sprite. "It's nothing," she huffed.

Frostbite was silent for a moment, then answered Yuro’s question.

“Not very well... smells weird, feels weird, and it just doesn’t seem right...”

At this point Frostbite was laying down on his stomach, gripping the carpet with his claws. His tail was, of course, swaying slightly, as it always did when he was uncomfortable.

The grey queen saw the incoming ship. Her amber eyes widened with worry. "Prepare the shield!" she ordered some cats. These cats had no powers but understood the anchint artifacts that kept the tribe safe. They were the only ones that could ativate it. The Moonpaw city was incased with a sparkling dome, not allowing anything to enter or to leave. Her people would be safe from any danger that the ship possesed. That was top priority for her.

Yuro nodded. "I can see that. I was a prisioner here, when I worked for Ragenrok. Not by choise! He kinda forced me to with the whole one youngling per clutch," he said to Frostbite, hoping that the Ice Dragon didn't take it the wrong way.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli came back from the drive room and walked back to the wheel, seeing a good place to land before the shield appeared in front of them, he swerved out of the way, almost turning over, and went to a less opportune spot on the side closest to the hottest place on the planet

An orange cat with yellow eyes watched the ship. He was ordered to watch and see who came out. He was not a Moonpaw, but a Fireclaw member who lived with the Moonpaws due to the Fireclaws joining the Moonpaws. He stared out at the ship, waiting for something to happen. He shifted his yellow-tipped feathered wings as he waited. A white she-cat with a black muzzle, paws, tail tip stared out, her blue gaze not shifting from the ship as well. She needed to know when she could let the shield down so then she could save the power of the artifact. The shield could die if it was over-used.

The silver she-cat looked at the sky, awaiting her friend's return. She was worried that he was captured by the Fireclaws that swarmed the area, but he wasn't the cat who got captured without alerting them, somehow. She reached her mind out, trying to find Storm's thoughts out of the Fireclaws that lived in the volcanic area around her. Nothing. She sighed at looked at Sol, who was resting near the sleeping calico.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook his head "Some people..." he opened the door and walked outside, turning around once everyone was out and throwing up the holographic globe, flattening it to a 3D map of the local area and pointing at it "We are here" he pointed at a relatively nearby area "We need to be here"

Flarea nodded while Shui yawned. Yuro cocked his head. "So we are going into unknown territory without any guide. I know we have a map, but what about stuff that lives here that we don't know about?" As if the new land heard him, a large eagle-like screech echoed throughout the area, seeming to bounce off of the trees in the area. It sounded hungry, and it sounded like it came from something much, much, larger than an eagle.

Both the tom and the she-cat's pelts bristled when the people from the ship came out. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" the Fireclaw asked, paws blazing. The Moonpaw she-cat looked at him, her eyes filled with worry at what he was about to do. "Inferno, stop. You could get hurt," She whispered softly so only he could hear. The orange tom glared at the newcomers and hissed.