• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

"Mya... n-nice to meet you, Stella..."

Swiftbrush flapped upwards, trying to keep up. The tabby was a bit less worried and a bit more curious now that he knew where they were going. He had only been within the city, and in the countryside nearby, on the hunt, and was always curious when it came to see new places.

Frostbite grew more and more uncomfortable as they got closer to their destination. The heat began to tell pretty quickly.

The cats fled inside the homes, fearing the attack that was going to come. Lunarstone was enchanted to withstand almost anything, though the enchantment weakened overtime. The Moonpaws powering the shield let it fall, feeling the shield greatly weakened from the constant use. Queen Nova glared at the ship, fearing the worst. How could she protect her people from the outside threat? She was given the warning right after Stella's departure, so she didn't have any time to prepare. However, her amber eyes rested on a new crystal that the archeologists found. She had the Moonpaws in charge of ancient enchanted objects look at it and found that it would protect Lunarstone from any attack, however, it had a price. The user died in the prosses. Something she did not want to risk. She turned back to the ship and glared at it.

Stella purred. The kitten reminded her of Star when she was with the other Moonpaws and not a dangerous rouge that wanted to see the Skycat Empire fall. She remembered being in Swiftbrush's position while Star was in hers. The fond memories made her tear up a little, of both sadness and happiness. "Se la ve," she whispered to herself, "Se la ve."

The grey tom flew up, trying to return to Volrinaia, where his friends were hiding. He wished that he would stop needing to hide so much. Of course, that would never happen, not while all the Moonpaws were so anti-Doombringer. Star never brought doom to anycat though, it was just a bad name. He did not notice the group behind him in his deep thought.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel smiled, deciding not to level the city, yet. He fired off a missile that would level a few buildings and send a pretty violent shockwave through most of the city

Eli looked up and saw they were making good headway, almost halfway there, he looked down at Lily "Are you ready?" she nodded. he looked back at the group "Ya'll want to see Lily's trick?"

"Does it involve Ice?'

Frostbite shouted up towards the front. He was flapping along just far enough ahead of the two cats at the back that he couldn't hear them talking, even though he had relatively acute senses. If dragons could sweat, he would probably be drenched.

Swiftbrush purred back. He hadn't felt like this since before his parents died... it was bittersweet comfort, pleasant but sad, as it reminded him of what he had lost. He had a vague remembrance of snuggling up to his mother after a meal, full stomached and content. But that was gone. At least he had found someone who was nice to him...

Stella looked back at Swiftbrush. "We might need to hurry up if we do not want to be left behind," she mewed softly to the kit. She looked back at Eli and said, "Yes, I would! I mean, I do not exactly know what your kind is capable of, so. Kinda would like to learn that." The comforting feeling of her kittenhood drifted away, replaced by the excitement of learning. Something she had felt ever since she was a kitten. "Veli ta setrun," she said. (Translation is: 'Knowledge is power')

The Moonpaws couldn't sit around while their city was being threatened. A group of cats, four in size, stood on top of one of the buildings. All of them focused on the missile and trying to stop it. However, they were not enough and a few streets were destroyed, many cats sustained injuries, and the queen was furious. She released a yowl of anger. She did not want to see what damages her beloved city sustained, she turned around and wept.

The grey tom heard Eli, so he spun around, mid-flight and watched the group. He noticed the orange pelt of Inferno instantly, from all of he tried to capture him and his friends. Storm thought it was a good idea to keep close to these strangers and find out what they were up to and what lies were told about his friend.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled at Stella's first statement "Well, this trick is pretty much unique to her" Lily took a little time to close her eyes and prepare herself. when he heard the second comment he gave a sad smile "Ri, si rit vol enit ya dravo"(Meaning: Yes, but it can also be a burden)

Muel laughed "They thought they could stop it? hilarious" he pressed a button and a big metal case dropped down right next to the city, containing a sinister devise

Swiftbrush attempted to fly faster.

"I'm gowing as fast as I can..."

He mewed as he panted. These strange lizards were so big, that his tiny frame couldn't compare to them, and therefore his wings were much smaller. Meanwhile, just ahead, Frostbite grumbled in his throat. The Human hadn't answered his question, and he was beginning to feel very grumpy, probably as a side effect of the heat. However he did look back and take notice of the two lagging behind, and tried to decide whether to offer to help or not.

Stella stared at Eli with surprize. He understood Ancient Felinain, something that was rare, even for cats with her power. But first, she had to comfort Swiftbrush. "It's ok," she said softly, trying to hide her shock, "I was not a fast flyer when I was your age either." She faced Eli again "How do you know Ancient Felinain?" Stella asked, "Because I was sure the only cats who knew the language was me and Star." She covered her muzzle with her paws after saying her old friend's name.
Inferno shot his head back. "What is this about Star? You are not hiding information are you?"
Stella shook her head no. "Nothing important anyway. Unless kithood is important to her capture. And I am not going traitor either," she mewed in response, failing to hide the quiver in her voice.
Inferno only nodded and looked ahead, sometimes looking back at the cat who knew the Doombringer before she was the Doombringer.

Most cats fled the center of the city and went to the outer edge, knowing that it might be safer.

Stella looked at Eli in admiration. He learned about every single language. She didn't know how many languages there were, but there had to be a lot. And she didn't exactly know what the 'multiverse' was, so she had her mind fiddle with the word, looking for any past uses of the word in her books. Nothing, from what she could remember anyway. Stella fought the urge to ask all of her questions, all of them still unanswered, and played with Eli's response. Of course, she couldn't exactly let go of what used to be Star's motto in Ancient Felinain, even if she found no fault in Eli's words. She looked back up and nodded at Lily, embarrassed that she was thinking too much again.

Queen Nova turned to see what happened to her beautiful city. She gasped in shock at the destruction of the center of her once gorgeous center. Her ears folded back as her wings drooped and eyes closed. She couldn't fix this. She couldn't repair this. The magic they had when the city was built was now lost, forever. The fact that the city lasted so long was due to the fact the Moonpaws never left this spot, and they weren't going to either, but they couldn't fix their home, only clear the area after weeks of work.

Storm did not like the fact that he was losing Inferno. That cat was dangerous. He didn't care about keeping an eye on the others, but Inferno had to be watched. Storm sped up, unable to keep up with the group. If he didn't have a limp squirrel, mouse, and rat in his mouth, he would of shouted to the group. However, he couldn't get rid of the food he was bringing to his friends, even if it wasn't much. With raw determination, Storm went even faster, trying to keep Inferno within his eyesight.

Stella couldn't believe the world slowed down. This wasn't possible! No matter how much the Moonpaws wanted, they could never use time to their advantage. In fact, the Moonpaws made tons of sayings with time due to the fact the Moonpaws could never truly understand the concept. At least for the more analytical of them. The knowledge-hungry Skycat looked at the two in wonder and added more questions to her mental list which was already full of questions.

Flarea looked around her, impressed. She never could understand the full extent of what Eli and now his friend could do. Of course, she never really met a creature that fell from the sky before either. She shook the thought out of her head and asked, "Are we getting close?"

Swiftbrush didn’t notice the slowing of time, but only realized they seemed to be making better headway. He was still flying as well as he could, but barely managed to gain any distance.

Frostbite did not truly notice anything either. Things did seem... different, but he was too oppressed by the heat to truly pay attention to anything else. The Ice dragon flapped a bit slower, and drifted a bit backwards towards the two skycats.

Inferno smelt something on the wind. It smelt familiar but yet forgin. "Storm," the orange cat though The wind changed suddenly, taking away the cover for the grey tom. Inferno spun around. "Come out of hiding Storm! You will pay for the treason that you have committed!"
Storm couldn't understand what the general said and stayed hidden. Although, he thought that the hotheaded Skycat knew where he was at due to the fact he stared right at him. The grey tom felt shivers through his pelt as he watched the orange cat, fearfully. Storm felt his pelt crackle with electricity as he made an instinctive defense. The orange pelt flew at him with blinding speed. Storms green eyes widened as he fell out of his cover and tried to make sure that his prey did not drop. The grey tom thought at first that the fact he was able to keep an eye on Inferno was lucky until he was attacked by the crazy cat. The grey tom had to flee, it was the only safe option. However, Inferno was to fast for him as he scratched deep into his pelt, electrocuting the firey tom, but hurting the lightning one as well.

Stella had her ears perked until Inferno zoomed past her. She looked at what Inferno was doing and she only saw him attacking a poor Electricfur, not fully understanding the situation. She looked at the orange tom in shock. "What are you doing Inferno?" she cried. The tom gave no answer.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Lily looked back and instantly stopped everything she was doing. Eli looked back and growled "I'm going to drop you Lily" Lily nodded and slowed herself down as Eli let go. He sped up and drew his sword, hitting Inferno with the blunt side of the sword "Stop! what are you doing?!"

"Stopping this cat from helping the Doombringer!" Inferno resorted after recovering from the blow, "He is Storm, an ally of the Doombringer. I cannot let him spy on us then let him free."
Storm glared at the orange tom and muffled through his prey-filled mouth, "Aahs ou air! Aah inin eeh oo eefen whyelf"
Inferno glared at the grey tom. "I do not understand what you are saying with all that prey in your mouth. I suggest you drop it, if you want to talk."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Elis eyes narrowed as he let them glow dark blue, darkening his face "I. Don't. Care. guess what? we fail, you both fall, your side their side, your all dead, there will be no choosing sides, because there will be no side to choose. We are racing the man who wishes to kill you all, and you stop, giving him a chance to get another step up?" he said this as if he had done something unforgivable

Inferno glared at Storm and said, "Don't make me regret letting you go."
The grey tom nodded, relieved. His pelt smoothed from the fact he didn't have to worry about Inferno attacking them, for now. "Ank oo," Storm said, mouth still filled with prey so his speech was a little off. However, hostility between the two toms did not disappear. Every once in awhile Inferno would glance at Storm and glare at him and Storm would not take his eyes off of Inferno.

Shui got off of Flarea as the red dragoness stood were Eli pointed. Inferno landed next to her. Storm looked around, anxiously. He needed to get the prey back to his friends. They were counting on him. He then heard a small voice inside of his head. "Where were you! Storm, we have been worried sick! Now, you come back to the den this instant!"
"Ar?" Storm said, looking for the silver she-cat. She had to be around them somewhere, telepathy wasn't long-range. Maybe she was hiding somewhere? He sniffed for Star and smelt nothing but the volcanic air around him and the prey that was in his mouth. He snorted at the smell.
Star watched the group, although she was more interested in Storm and Inferno. The two toms didn't fight like they did most of the time, well Storm didn't need to defend himself. Her blue eyes sparkled with curiousity.

Frostbite was too miserable to resist when Eli stuck the disc to him. However, once it was placed he felt a LOT better. He had no idea what had just happened.

Swiftbrush tensed up as Eli approached. When he reached out with the disc in his hand, the kitten’s paw flashed out at the hand with small but extremely sharp claws.
The kitten hissed loudly, clearly scared and angry.

Stella looked at Swiftbrush and mewed, "It will be fine. I am sure he will not hurt us. If he did have ill intentions, then he would have had done something by now. I mean, he did have plenty of opportunity." She allowed Eli to place the disk on her, as did Shui, Yuro, and Storm. Inferno hissed at Stella's blind trust.

Star watched from behind a rock, downwind. She knew no cat could smell her, and she placed herself out of the sight of the other cats. Inferno found cats by smell, therefore she was safe from the hotheaded tom. She narrowed her eyes at Storm. "Why is he just sitting there?" she thought, "I mean, I told him to go back to the den. It is much cooler there."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli tossed out a disc in front of Swift brush and Inferno "I'll be right back, put those on please" he walked out of Stars sight and around her, getting there in about half a minute, leaning on a tree behind her, he said "It's rude to eavesdrop you know"

Swiftbrush hissed still, and leapt back from the disk. After a moment, he moved forward and sniffed at it. It didn’t move... so he decided to listen to Stella’s advice about Eli not wanting to hurt them and put it on. It was a bit big for him, but it made the atmosphere much more comfortable. He sat down on his haunches to wait, but then saw Frostbite’s tail swishing. The diamond-like spikes sparkled and helped to catch the kitten’s attention.

Swiftbrush crouched low to the ground, eyeing the moving tail, totally forgetting it was attached to a creature much larger than himself. He licked his chops and prepared to pounce.

Star looked at Eli and whispered calmly, "I wasn't eavesdropping, even if it looks like it. I was merely keeping an eye on a friend, and an enemy. The initial point of me coming here was to give my friend a little message. But he isn't listening. Besides, I wasn't even paying attention to you until now, weird one." She looked back at Storm, who still had prey in his mouth. "Storm, I'm here! If you won't go back to the den, can you at least give the prey to me to give to Sol? I mean he has been waiting for you! I am behind the rock near the weird thing." Storm perked up and looked at Eli, then at Inferno, not daring to pad to Star until Inferno wasn't looking. Inferno did not need the disk due to his pelt being able to catch on fire at will, .

Star didn't like the fact that she had been found and that her finder didn't do anything about it. She lept on top of the boulder she was hiding behind and asked, "Would you like assistance? It seems one of my friends already joined your cause, and I trust Storm's judgment completely."
"Star?" Stella asked, eyes wide. She was unsure of how she felt. She was happy to see her old friend again but angry that she left her, sad that she didn't trust her, and shocked that she would show herself to Inferno, who was one of her biggest hunters.
"Yes, Stella? I'll converse with you after my introduction. I am Star, formerly of the Moonpaw tribe, former mate of Night, and friend to all cats who look past the awful title that the Moonpaws gave me. Deathborn. Ugg, why does it sound so bad!"

A Moonpaw cat, who were all curious by nature, decided to explore the thing that the attacker dropped. He was terrified, but yet he couldn't help himself. If things got bad, he could just use his powers to throw the weird thing away from him.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at the sky and drew his sword, knowing Inferno might jump into a fight again "The more the better I guess, now we must descend" he started to walk into the pit

The large metal box had no other color except gray, the box had a keypad, but the cat would have no clue what it was

"In there?" Star asked as she took a step back, "I'm sorry, but I don't want to burn to death. Um, Storm, I can take the prey back to Sol for you."
Inferno hissed at Star but made no move to attack. He understood the dangers that she posed. If he did attack without backup, he would be easily defeated, even if Eli didn't help.
Storm placed the prey down on the ground and watched as it was picked up with nothing. He smiled at Star's telekinesis power as she brought the prey to her using only her mind. He didn't know her cutoff point for this power though, she never shared that fact with him.
Stella turned away from Star as soon as she backed-down. Looking behind her to glare at the silver she-cat, Stella felt betrayed once more. Of course, Star would fly when things looked tough, that is what she always did!

The light grey tom carefully stalked closer to the grey box, sniffing it when he got close enough. He would find out what this thing was this way, he had to! As a Moonpaw, he was supposed to be smarter than the other tribes, and if he found out what this thing was he would be.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli did not stop "All aboard coming aboard!" Lily hurried to Elis side and they started to talk to each other as they approached the hole

The box and churrened up much dirt, so it had the smell of fresh earth, it also emitted some radiation witch would start to give the cat radiation burns

Last edited:
Star looked at Eli and said, "I am terribly sorry. Once I make the delivery, I'll return here and await your return." She hoped that would make up for being unable to come. The prey that Storm caught came over to her as she nodded.
Stella looked at Eli and mewed, "I will be with you shortly. I want to talk to Star, privately first." She stared at Star, who stared back, blankly. She couldn't believe that she caught a mind-reader off guard! Unless she wasn't mind-reading. Stella pushed the thought out of her head and looked at Star, her anger rising. The silver cat was going to run again, she knew it. And she hated the thought. Everyone else followed Eli.

The tom stepped back, pacing around the box some more. He felt foolish. What if the box was cursed? Every good archeologist knew not to sniff strange relics. He should be thinking more like them, not like a stupid Suntail! He hissed at himself and glared at the box with his yellow eyes.

Shui, being horrible at catching things, nearly dropped the grey and blue device. "Ok then. What does it do?" the blue sprite asked. It wasn't that she didn't trust Eli, she was just curious. She looked up at Eli and flew next to the hole. Inferno huffed. He did not like to be thrown right into this. Stella looked at Eli. "Is it fine that I take Star somewhere where we can talk? I will not fight her."

The tom felt heat around his nose and pelt. He did not understand why though. It was weird to have his skin underneath his pelt feel so hot but yet his pelt is so cool. His eyes began to water as even the yellow orbs were heating up. He backed up further, placing the box about two yards away. He would have to tell everycat to stay away from here.

Swiftbrush didn’t notice anything but the tail. He pounced at it, but he had misjudged the leap and missed the tail, only to be bumped by it a moment later as it swung back around. He dug his claws into it as it started to swing away, but Frostbite didn’t seem to notice. After a moment of being dragged back and forth, Swiftbrush released his grip and padded back over to Stella. When she asked to talk in private, saying she would be right back, he mewed softly and sat down to wait.

Frostbite yawned. Even though the disks made it a comfortable temperature for humans, he would have preferred it a bit cooler. But that wasn’t too big of a deal, he was just thankful that there was no longer the extreme heat that had plagued him moments before. He still doubted he could use his Frost Breath, but decided not to test it with all these others around. He lost himself in a count. Himself, Flarea, Shui, Yuro, The first human, the second human, the winged lynx he thought was called Inferno, the lynx who had held the dead rodents, the one with the inky paws, the very tiny one, and now a lynx who had just introduced herself as Star. Definitely too many creatures. He sat down to wait until they needed him for something.

Shui hovered right above the hole. "Anything else before I leave? Anything at all?" she asked, not wanting to climb all the way back up.
Stella looked at Star, nodded, then flew off, Star following her. Once they got to a place that was out of earshot they landed and Stella said, "So, you are not going to say 'hello' or 'how do you do', even though it has been over a year?"
"I'm terribly sorry Stella, but there were more important things to say. I hope that you understand." Star replied calmly, her eyes closing as she gave a quick bow when she sat on the hard earth.
"Oh, ok!" Stella said, excited that Star didn't forget about her, "Well, then after we get done here, are you coming back at Lunarstone?"
Star shook her head. "I cannot return. I'm the Deathborn. You know what will happen if I go back," she answered.
Stella started to pace. "Maybe not," she thought aloud, "We could give you a new name and say you are my cousin from outside of Lunarstone. It is genius! I mean, it-"
"No Stella," Star interrupted, "I must live with the fact that I can't go back. Even this little plan of yours won't work. Even though it is genius."
"You just want to run away again!" Stella yelled, her bottled-up anger releasing all at once, "I mean that is what you did last time! You left me! No warnings, no goodbyes, no nothing! Then I find out that you are galavanting about with some Skycats from outside of the Empire, an Empire that you helped create! And you want to get rid of it now! And you shut me out! I wanted to help you after what happened with Night, and you shut me out! Some friend you are! You know what, I-I-IHATEYOU!"
Star looked stunned and angry. Stella wanted her to yell back, to make it justified, but Star instead calmed herself and said, "Well, I don't. May your wings be filled with wind, Stella. I guess I will see you after I get done helping Sol."
Stella looked down at her paws at what she had said. She never meant it. It just came out. Stella flew back to the others with a heavy heart.

Shui nodded and flew down the hole. "Ugg, she is going to get killed if she goes down there! Ugg, unless I go," Inferno grumbled. Inferno flew a little way up, then dove into the hole.
Stella landed near the others, head down and ears, tail, and wings drooping. She didn't look at the others nor did she announce that she was back. She merely looked down at her paws and tried to hold back her tears.
Star flew to Sol and Sky, the prey following her due to her powers. She landed on the edge of the den and peeked inside. Sol was laying next to Sky, grooming her ears. Star smiled at the two and placed the prey down. "I have to go back out," Star announced to Sol. The golden tom looked at her and noticed she was hiding something by how she didn't look at him while she talked. He decided to let it go, but he would bring it up later. Star flew back to the site.