• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Flarea growled. She knew that she wasn't fast enough to stop Muel, on land that is, and taking off would take to long from the ground. She heard Ragenrok growl and saw him lay his head down. Seemed like the brown dragon gave up.

Nerova smiled. "No problem really! I don't mind at all! I love helping! Now hold on, I'm going to be flying like a Wind Dragon," She said before jumping off of the cliff. After gaining the speed she needed, she quickly turned to fly upwards. Even though she lost some time from the fall, it would still take a shorter amount of time to do this. The bright purple dragon made it to the top and landed. "One ride to the top, completed! Hopefully, you didn't feel too bad about the ride. I'm sorry if that is the case, buuuuuut I did give you a slight warning before claw. Oh! Hello, Ragenrok who has given up! Hello, evil-looking guy with a thing! Hello, Fire Wind Hybrid dragon! Hello, Windraza! Hello, Shadow Dragon! And do I see an Ice Dragon? If so, hello!"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli launched himself forward, to late, by the time he had made it the rod was in the ground and protecting itself, pushing away the crystal and explosive. Muel hurried on his pod and blasted off

The figure whispered her thanks and gently got off, looking at Eli, after so long chasing him, finally here, Eli turned around and saw her, stopping in his tracks and simply staring at her

Ragenrok still laid on the ground. He was correct, no Tundra was correct, no, whoever gave the message to Tundra was correct. He lost just about everything due to him. His niece, his kingdom, and he almost lost his life. At least that is what it felt like. Ragenrok let out a huge roar of pain as he felt the damage of the cracked necklace. His breathing quickened once more. How could he ever do anything again?

Flarea watched Muel runoff. She snarled and felt her instincts wanting to take over. She pushed them down with no trouble. She turned back to Eli and saw him staring at someone. She guessed this was a subspecies of human, due to the fact she looked different. Most dragons looked mostly the same, the only changes being minor. She saw Windraza come to her. She entered a fighting position, then remembered this was Shui, not her sister. Flarea gave an apologetic smile to her friend. Shui just nodded and looked at Eli.

The bright purple dragon smiled. "Anyway, I should be going now. I kinda still have things to do at the den, and I kinda left without permission, and I am kinda grounded at the moment. Anyway, it was nice meeting you! Bye!" Nerova said as she dove down, back to her den.

Frostbite came out from behind his rock. He was having a lot of trouble processing things... when he first met Eli, he had been told the only power they possessed was superior intellect, or something to that effect. But this human had just defeated one of the most feared dragons in history...

He had missed quite a few details of the fight. He was watching from behind a rock, trying to stay hidden, so of course he had trouble seeing. He padded his way silently towards Flarea. Not saying anything, just walking.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The figure ran forward and hugged Eli, Eli still just looked shocked, but he put his arms around her and smiled "I never thought I would see you again..." The figure nodded, but did not say anything, simply enjoying seeing her old friend again

Muel flew as fast as he could, heading straight back to volcain

Flarea looked at Eli then looked at the two dragons beside her. She looked behind her and saw Yuro as well. "Isn't this sweet guys? I mean I don't know if that is how they react, but it seems sweet to me! Shui, I kinda wish that you were a sprite again." Shui nodded and looked at Ragenrok, trying to see if she could see the damage of his necklace from where she stood. Unfourtuntly, she couldn't, but by the roars that he kept on giving, it must bad. Shui shook her head and looked back at Eli.

Ragenrok let out another roar of pain.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stopes the embrace “Look Lily, as much as I want to keep in this moment, there is a situation I need to fix, if you could see what you could do about big bad over there” Eli kicked over the rock he had hidden the cage under and pulled out the cage, un-sound proofing it

Lily walked up to Ragnorok and picked up the dragons necklace “You poor thing...”

Ragenrok growled. "I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP OR SYMPATHY!" Ragenrok roared. His amber eyes burned with fury and pain. He felt a jolt of pain when she picked up the necklace.
Flarea glared at Ragenrok and yelled at him, "She is only trying to help!" Ragenrok looked away. Shui padded over and shook her head at the damage. The bright amber stone was cracked, and it looked like that it would start to chip now. Shui knew that it would be protected from further damage that would usually take place, but it still looked bad.
Windraza glared at Eli. "What did you do to Ragenrok?" she asked, filled with rage.

Ragenrok growled but said nothing. He looked away from Lily and he decided to let her continue. He didn't know why he felt all this pain from his necklace, but if she could fix it then he would let her. Windraza looked at Eli like he was weird. "What does that have to do with anything? It is not like it is important or anything." Shui looked at Windraza and Eli. She never told him that most dragons forgot this fact after the twin Guardian Dragon War. After that war, the dragons lost almost all of their past.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli raised an eyebrow “apparently it does, he appears to be in a lot of pain at the moment” he motioned to Shui “Come here” Lily’s eyes and hands glowed Golden as she held the necklace, witch started to glow as well, the distinct sound of a clock started, then slowed down and reversed, the crack started to reseal

Windraza looked a bit confused. How could his necklace hurt him? It just wasn't possible! How could his necklace hurt him from it being cracked? It didn't make any sense! Shui padded over to Eli. "Yes, I presume that I'm going to be returned to normal now? Please say yes. I kinda like being small and a darker blue and being able to something."
Ragenrok closed his eyes. While the small ticking noise annoyed him, he had to admit that he was starting to feel better. Ragenrok still felt the subtle pain of someone holding onto the necklace, but it wasn't as bad anymore.

Ragenrok stood up and looked away, a small scowl on his face. "Yes," he growled. He felt weak due to the fact he needed help from one of the outsiders. Did he call her Lily? Yeah, he felt weak due to her help. Dragons should be able to take care of themselves, and only themselves. Sure, a clutch mother and two mated dragons should care for each other, but that was blood keeping them together. Not blind help. He started to grumble to himself.

Shui grinned. "Eh, it was a bit fun at first, until I realized that I was grounded and defenseless. Or maybe before then. Yeah, it stopped after the first few moments of being transfered," Shui admitted. Windraza just glared at Eli. Flarea padded over.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli places it on the ground, point up “all you have to do is touch it” he glared at the crystal “and if you don’t cooperate, I swear I’ll knock you to kingdom come!” Lily smiles and nodded, walking back over Eli and hugging him again, he hugged back and they watched what the two were doing

Shui and Windraza both touched the crystal. Flarea watched, with Yuro appearing behind her due to his shadow form. She jumped to the side, not daring to touch the two that touched the crystal. The black dragon giggled. "So I scared you? I really didn't mean to, but your reaction was kind of funny," he said as he still giggled. Flarea had to admit that it was funny, but she didn't laugh, not while Shui was about to return to normal.

Shui, who was now a sprite, woke up first. "Looks like I'm back to normal. Hey, mister secrets, that means you Eli, maybe warn me better next time. Oh, who am I kidding, there was no way you could of warned me! Next time I get used as a hostage, I am going to learn the water blast that some Water Sprites know and blast them with that! Still annoyed about that!" Shui said, speaking fast in her slightly high-pitched voice. Flarea smiled and tackled her friend, once she was further away from the crystal. Windraza woke up soon after and went to Ragenrok. The two spoke quietly to each other before flying off.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed "We need to try to stop him at his next location, maybe we can catch him if we hurry" he pressed a finger to his ear "Computer, come here as fast as you can"

Muel set down on the volcano, reattaching his pod, he took out his gun and blasted a hole in the ground before placing something in it and buried it

“That was... interesting...”

Frostbite was still a bit behind. He was pretty sure that the Sprite and the Wind Dragon has switched back... but... what if they hadn’t, and the Sprite was flying off with Ragenrok...? Anyway...

He sat down on his haunches, unsure what he was supposed to do now. He was also slightly concerned that he had been unable to use his Frost breath...

Flarea turned her head to Eli. "Where are we going now?" she asked. Her head was cocked to the side as she sat down, her tail curled neatly around her talons. Shui got up and gave a quick glare at Flarea for the whelp-play. She then flew over to Eli and Lily and said, "I'm sure we can find it. If it is the Guardian's Forest, count me out though. They are not known for letting outsiders into their precious forest."

Dragons surrounded Muel's ship. An ambush. "You have committed crimes against our king and his throne! Answer us where he is and we might give mercy!" announced one dragon. There was a huge flock here, as if one-fourth of Ragenrok's army was there. They did not like the disappearance of their king. If Flarea killed him, then she would be punished as well, unless she gave the roar. Then she would have the throne.

Flarea nodded. "Where do you think he went?" she asked.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed "Probably the sea, its the most likely he knows about the location of, and would be the closest besides the storm and forest" the ship flew up and gently landed on the mountain

Muel sighed "Alas, he has fallen in a noble battle, Windraza decided not to kill me, but instead sent me of to never return again, for failing to protect him"

The dragons whispered among themselves until one spoke up. "Who did he fall to?" the dragon asked from the crowd. The rest nodded to the question. This was something they had to know.

Flarea and Shui stepped back from the ship, remembering their past experience with it. Not a pleasant memory to say the least. At least they got a good friend out of it. Dragons from below started to fly to the top, their curiosity getting the better of them. Shui quickly hid underneath Flarea's wing as Flarea and Yuro watched the dragons look around and sniff stuff. One even had the courage to sniff Eli and Lily.

The dragons muttered amoungst themselves in angry, hushed tones. However one dragon was not convinced. He steped forward. He was a dark blue dragon with a paddle-like tail. His talons were webbed and he three slashes that were scars at this poin on his face. "So, King Ragenrok was killed by your enamy, Eli. Windraza had to punish you due to your failure of keeping our king safe. SHe had mercy and let you go without a scratch in exchange of never coming back. That is what happened?" The blue dragon asked.

Flarea nodded and looked at the dragons. "May your wings fill with air," she said in farewell. Yuro went onboard and hoped that Eli wouldn't kick him off. But Flarea said he could stay. Flarea entered hesatently, Shui still hiding under her wing.

Frostbite balked when he understood he was supposed to go in that giant hunk of... what was it made of? It had a strange smell... he was about to turn tail and refuse to go on. But then Flarea went in... so he slowly, cautiously, followed. Sniff. He had all his senses on max alert... his instincts told him this was not safe or good.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel nodded "Without Ragnorok to keep our agreement, I'm afraid I must leave" he started to walk back to his ship again

Lily boarded the ship, and Eli walked up to frostbite "I've lived on this ship before your great grandparents were born, and I'm perfectly fine" he boarded as well

The blue dragon stood in front of Muel as the other dragons watched. He laughed. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh. Before you go, I have a quick guessing game for you. Who gave me these scars on my face?"

Flarea and Shui didn't feel sick like last time. It seemed as if Wild Magic forgave Eli. Flarea looked around her. Yuro sat inside, tapping his tail on the ground. He gave Eli a look that said, "Should I leave?" The black dragon didn't want to intrude on the group. He wasn't exactly invited, nor was he told that it was fine for him to be here. Well, he didn't need the last one. But he still was a former member of the stealth team that snuck on. Could Eli think Yuro would try that again? He hoped that wasn't the case.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel crossed his arms "Ragnorok, listen, when windraza comes back, and I'm not gone, I'll just explain how you kept me here" his eyes conveyed this would not be good for him

Eli waved his hand "Your fine"

The blue dragon laughed some more. "No, Windraza. No trial, no explanations, no nothing. I'll also tell you what I did to get these. I took to long on a scouting mission. I met with her before I met with Ragenrok. She is merciless. The fact she let you live is very surprising. Unless this was a lie," the scared dragon said, ignoring the eyes. The other dragons looked at the blue one. They started whispering about him.

Yuro smiled and unfurled his wings a bit, happy that he could come along. He didn't want to be around Ragenrok or Volcain. He went over to sniff stuff, starting with the computer.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel raised an eyebrow "She wanted to respect the agreement me and her uncle had to some extent" he reached into his jacket and griped his gun

The computer smelled like metal and plastic. Lily looked at a space on the wall with three holes, one being occupied by a blue coin. the door closed and the ship raised off the ground

Last edited:
"The thing is, she never knew of the agreement until she left. I should know. I was told by Ragenrok not to say a thing of this to his niece or nephew. And she always likes to close things out with a show. What better way to show she was in power than to get rid of a partnership she never agreed on, forever," The dragon growled. The other dragons looked at Muel. "Tell us the truth!" one shouted from the crowd.

Yuro and Flarea both tried to grip the floor. Instead, it made them fall over their own legs. How could the floor shake like this? It scared the two dragons who were now lying on the metal flooring. The two tried to get up again, but they couldn't gain any traction.

Frostbite kept his feet for approximately two seconds before plopping down, spread eagled. He growled in suspicion and fear. And, for the umpteenth time in the last 24 hours, he found himself asking,

“What is going on?!”

He clawed around, trying to regain his feet, but probably only succeeding in knocking things over.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel grabbed a small capsule "Well you see.." he dropped the capsule, and as soon as it hit the ground a massive sonic shockwave broke the capsule and blew towards the dragons, Muel already moving towards his ship

Eli smiled "Welcome to my ship" the ship turned toward volcain and blasted away

The dragons cover their ears as rocks blew away from the site of the capsule. The blue dragon was furious. How could he let that betrayer get away! He growled to himself as the soundwaves shook her area around them.

Flarea growled under her breath, "It would be better if we could stand without tripping over our own claws." Yuro heard this and nodded. The floor was much harder than a cave floor. Or maybe that was Flarea's imagination. Shui hovered about admiring everything.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smirked "You'll find your balance, eventually" he turned to a console "Set destination to sea point" the ship altered direction slightly, wheezing over Ragnorok and Windraza and heading past Volcain to get there

Muels ship lifted off and flew away

The two regal dragons looked up at Eli's ship as it passed. Windraza wanted to give chase, but Ragenrok shook his head. He wanted to kill Muel for his treachery.

Flarea nodded. "Maybe, If I can ever get some sort of grip on the floor." She growled, angry with herself for being in this position. She was fine before they left, but now she was lying on the ground with Eli and Lily having to walk around her if they needed to go anywhere. At least she wasn't the only one. Both Yuro and Frostbite could barely stand, let alone walk in the ship.