• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Elemental Bio-Tech RP Discussion Thread

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I got nothing

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Question: not to flaw the rp or anything, but how is a talent show going to help recruit?
Isn't talent just like singing, dancing, etc?

A talent isn't just singing and having to do with the arts. A football player is talented with the gift of playing football. Basically anything that someone can do well is a talent.

They don't all have to go to the camping trip,

and guys I'm going on a camping trip and I won't be back until Sunday, so don't do too much without me

Name: Lin
Age (15-17): 16
Appearance: Lin has long black hair that covers his right eye and is tied down by a red string. His style includes a black suit with a white time and a golden watch that holds is Jewel a opal.
Personality: Lin keeps to himself and will only come out when the time is right usually staying in the shadows
"Pro" or "Ant": Antagonist

@Bear Fighter Alright, I'm sorry for getting mad, you're accepted! Your characters element will be Shadow!

@Lil Eliza123 Hmm, Idk? You said your character was an antagonist, and since I rp as Ryan, I know his character. He would definitely want someone who can do dangerous daredevil stunts, but you want your character to be an antagonist, so......