• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Elemental Bio-Tech RP Discussion Thread

Actually, the characters wear a bio-mechanical suit that gives them their powers. Sorry if I wasn't clear, I know I'm not the best at explaining things.

Minor request. Can you have her say "you have been been chosen to be an Elemental" rather than "I have chosen you to be an Elemental" since my character's story is that I wasn't chosen directly by the powers to be; but my sister (Her first choice for the Magic Element) chose me to take her place after her death. You can still have her present the powers to my character and all that just, I'd just like the wording to be different.

If this is too much to ask, or goes against your vision, let me know and you can ignore this and I'll post a regular response.

So, do you want me to have Zack put the suit on and describe the process or have Zack put the suit on and you describe the process? Just asking.

Right now I just want Zack to decide if he takes the suit or not, and when he does Mirdana will explain how the suit decides if the wielder is worthy or not.

All right, about to have Zack ask who killed his sister. I honestly have no idea for this part, so whether or not you want one of the antagonist characters to be responsible for giving her the critical wounds or a random monster I'll leave that to you/antagonist role players to decide.

Serena dies trying to find one of the Goruden Buki. As she went to the location of where the weapon supposedly was, a gigantic monster went and attacked her. The monster was too much for her to handle, and she lost to it. One of the members from her group got her, and they took her to a hospital. And as Zack visits her, she decides to give him the suit.

WOAH! I just added something else to the story! Beyond Repair Corrupted Elementals! These are corrupted Elementals that let their element manifest them, and they become a monster. Sort of like a Corrupted Gem from Steven Universe.