• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Elemental Bio-Tech RP Discussion Thread

So that no one else asks any questions about their character's Goruden Buki, here is a list of which element gets which weapon (and if you don't know what these weapons are....look them up):

Fire: Battle Axe
Aqua: Bow and Arrow
Nature: Haladie
Electricity: Hunga Munga
Earth: War Hammer
Ice: Lance
Magic: Staff (with an orb)
Wind: Katana
Light: (Already has their Goruden Buki, and has mastered it) Spear

Elements (Antagonist):
Poison: Shurikens (Each of them are tipped with poison, and they can multiply)
Shadow: Ranseur
Mutant: Flail
Death: (Already has their Goruden Buki, and has mastered it) Scythe

@Bear Fighter Idk, right now the protagonists are having a Talent Show

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Just noticed that Ryan is probably not going like both of my OC talent as it doesn't help with the mission and as it is not his cup of tea rip lol

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Btw permission to change Nature's weapon to a whip? Bc it's more "vine-like"

And permission to change electric's weapon to kunais of some sort

If not, completely understandable as it's your rp after all

I'm sorry guys, but my mom is having her cleaning frenzy today, so I'm not going to be super active.

@Tlord22 and @Crims0n I'll be RPing as all of the Elemental Floating Heads

@Bear Fighter I'm so sorry, but after this I was thinking of the characters to start their training in how to use the suits

I have came up with an idea: how about each of Goruden Buki have a guardian of some sort for example I was thinking the ice guardian could be a wolf which Jackson Makes into his mount When he uses the ice lance

@Tlord22 I like that idea :)

So here is going to be everyone's Elemental Guardian:
Fire: Grizzly Bear
Aqua: Blue Shark
Nature: Great Horned Owl
Electricity: Tiger
Earth: Bull
Ice: Grey Wolf
Magic: Red Fox
Wind: Eagle
Light: White Dragon

Elements (Antagonist):
Poison: Cobra
Shadow: Crow
Mutant: Bat
Death: Black Dragon

@koopa000 I was wondering when you were thinking of introducing Cameron

And last thing, later in the RP, the protagonists are going to learn how to fuse their elements together, creating an all new elemental. Also, I was wondering. Who would like to be Wind? And if you're interested, be sure you're someone I can trust, because the Wind Elemental is the strongest elemental, before Light and Death, so I want someone who isn't going to abuse that power.

Last edited: