• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Elemental Bio-Tech RP Discussion Thread

Hello there, Pokecharms! Man, has it been awhile since I've hosted my own RP. Well no time for small talk, so here's basically the basis for "Elemental Bio-Tech"...........

So have any of you ever seen Power Rangers? (No) How about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? (No) Sailor Moon? (No) Beetleborgs? (No) Starship Troopers? (No) Samurai Cyber Squad? (No)....Tattooed Teenage Fighters from Beverly Hills? (Oh, yeah!) God dammit!
(No Shame)

Well in all seriousness, the RP is going to be based around a few teenagers who are given special futuristic powers in a little town known as Forrestail Town. Each one wears a special suit that matches their personality.
Example: If the character is angry and tense all the time, then their elemental suit will have the Fire Elemental.
They will all try to work together to gather magical weapons, known as the Goruden Buki, which are scattered across the whole world. They will also fend of villians who plan to use the Goruden Buki for themselves.
Also not something that important, but I thought I would put it in, but every character, as soon as they gain their element, will gain a cybernetic tattoo of that element.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Age (15-17):
Personality:
"Pro" or "Ant":

My Sheet:
Name: Ryan Anderson
Appearance: Ryan is around 6 foot 2 inches. He is very built. He has dark skin. He has a shaven head, and brown eyes. He usually wears only t-shirts and jeans.
Personality: Ryan is the silent type, and tends to stay to himself. He can get annoyed way too easily, and he shows people when he's annoyed. He might be silent, but he likes to pick fights with people. People always refer to him as the "silent agrressive type," but he has shown times of being calm, but that is very rare.
"Pro" or "Ant": Pro

Elements (Protagonist):
Fire: @I Never
Aqua: @koopa000
Nature: @Crims0n
Electricity: @Crims0n
Earth: @koopa000
Ice: @Tlord22
Magic: @Godjacob
Wind: @koopa000
Light: @I Never

Elements (Antagonist):
Poison: @Crims0n
Shadow: @Bear Fighter
Mutant: @Lil Eliza123 @koopa000
Death: @I Never

You're character's element will be decided by their personalities.

Last edited:
Question!

My character's "concept" is that rather than being directly given his power, he "inherited" it after his older sister died in battle through some kinda magic transfer or something. This is the main source of his character conflict: feeling he is forever stuck in her shadow and can never live up to her standards and is "undeserving" of the power.

What element do you think think would best reflect this inner insecurity and constant self doubt? Just asking.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name: Phillip Cooper
Appearance: Messy Brown Hair, Grey Rolled-Up Long Sleeve, Brown Belt, Blue Jeans, Yellow Headphones around neck, Brown Timberlands, Peachy Skin, Decent Looking
Personality: Adventurous, Free-Spirited, Open Minded, Arrogant at times
Side: Protagonist

ELEMENT: ELECTRICITY

Last edited:
Name: Zack Evens
Age (15-17): 15
Appearance: Short (5'11) and lean with fair skin, red hair and blue eyes. Wears a white t-shirt with black jacket (Unzipped) with dark green cargo pants and black tennis shoes. Carries a locket with a picture of his deceased sister Serena around his neck.
Personality: Heroic in his core, but suffers from sever insecurity due to the death of his sister and seeing himself as a "unworthy" successor. Full of self doubt and lacks confidence, but is still willing to do the right thing and is willing to challenge his fears.

Name: Leon
Age (15-17): 16
Appearance: Has a large across his chest and blood dripping down his trousers constantly, His hair is drenched in blood
Personality: Lonely, suicidal, Depressed
"Pro" or "Ant": Ant

Name: Jackson
Age (15-17): 17
Appearance: He 6 foot 5 inch'stall and rather skinny, he wears a green track top with a blue t-shrit underneath, He wears black Jeans and a Blue cap
Personality: Prefiers being away from people but he helps when he must and always keeping calm and looking at the brighter side of things

Each weapon corresponds to each element, and personality.
Example: The Water Elemental's Goruden Buki is going to be a bow and arrow; graceful and etiquette. The Bow and Arrow will increase the Water Elemental's water abilities as well.

Character Sheet:
Name: Katherine Toph
Age (15-17): 16
Appearance: wears a blue shorts with black tights, black boots, black Tank-Top and has medium light brown hair
Personality: is free spirited but can gets very serious when needs to

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Remember, you don't choose the elemental.... I Never does

I mean I was aiming for water or ice, but got electricity. Thus I just left it as is

I was just thinking that it should be a surprise, like if you were actually the character. And I've already decided which personalities match with each element.

I think it's safe to say that their are enough members to start the RP, and accept new members along the way, but I really don't want to until I have an antagonist.... I'm going to play the role of Death and Light.

Name: Mirdana
Appearance: Mirdana is 6 foot 8 inches. Mirdana looks angelical, with two wings. She wears a tight, robotic suit and carries a staff that is shaped sort of like a crescent. She has short dirty blonde hair, and blue eyes.
Personality: Mirdana is caring, and wants the best for everyone. Mirdana is the strongest out of all the elements, and she is the one who'll reunite all the protagonists.
"Pro" or "Ant": Protagonist

Name: M
Age (15-17): ???
Appearance: He looks like a tall (6 foot 8 inches) silhouette of a man, with a top hat, cane, and tuxedo. His face isn't seeable except for two piercing white eyes.
Personality: He tends to be quiet, and is the mysterious type. He will face the protagonists very rarely, but when he does, he tells them even more secrets, which will cause conflict. He isn't the kind to be aggressive, but he can be.
"Pro" or "Ant": Antagonist

Also, I'll add that all of the main protagonists are the new generation of Elementals. I was going to make them be the originals, but @Godjacob wanted his character to inherit his powers, so I thought that it wouldn't make much sense if they're the original Elementals. So...yeah, I'll put up the RP as soon as possible.

Name: Dianna Ren
Appearance: Dianna has long glossy jet black hair, she has complete hetrochromia so one of her eyes is green and the other eye is black. She usually wears a pair of black cargo pants, a white shirt and a black leather jacket, Dianna also wears a black headset and a pair of black boots.
Personality: Dianna suffers from multiple personality syndrome causing her too have two different personalities, the first personality is a depressed and goth like, she loses all care for what she was doing before hand (unless it was very important), The second personality is a phycotic and crazy one, she will lose any and all care for personal safety and the safety of others, she will become unpredictable and do crazy things that will put herself or others in risk of harm.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name: Ruby Blossoms
Appearance: Wavy Blonde Hair that reaches over her shoulder, Hipster Glasses, Yellow Skirt with a thin Silver Drape that reaches her knee, Black Boots, Pink Pearl Earings and Necklace, White Tee, Fair Skin, Decent Looking
Personality: Calm but Social, Likes Peace and Quiet mainly, finds things in Life Beautiful, loves the outdoors
Role: Pro

ELEMENT: NATURE

i can make it to an antagonist if you would like or i can create another character

Character Sheet:
Name: Tom Rindo
Appearance: wear a brown coat over a white shirt , brown pants and shoes, short black hair
Personality: is very unpredictable, one moment he can be calm and reserve, the next he can be completely crazy

@koopa000 Alright! Your element is going to be.....MUTANT! Yes, Mutant! I know I should've explain this to everyone, but there can be two or three people (in the antagonist slot) that'll have the same element, except for Death.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Do you need more antagonists? because i can make another OC for the antagonists if you would like lol
(highkey very bored nowadays)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name: Damien Hesley
Appearance: Black Slick Blacked Hair, Black Plaid Button Up with White Top, Black Skinny Jeans, White Sneakers, Black-White Sneakers
Personality: Hyperactive, Prankster, Hardcore, Obnoxious, Loud, I think you get the idea lol
Role: Antagonist

ELEMENT: POISON

i gotchu, i shall handle this very well lol. Summer always makes me bored so wynaut? amirite?

Character Sheet:
Name: Cameron Toph
Age (15-17): 15
Appearance: wear a re shirt, grey pants and black shoes
Personality: is a calm person but can get very angry if you mess with his friends

He's Katherine's Brother