• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Elemental Bio-Tech RP Discussion Thread

Character Sheet:
Name: Angela Gran
Age (15-17): 17
Appearance: wears a white dress with white flats, has long strait black hair
Personality: extremely free willed and without a care in the world but is know to sometimes lash out on people that made her angry, cares deeply for her friends
"Pro" or "Ant": Pro

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Question: I would like to know what is the elemental rank? As in rank from strongest to weakest.

It's honestly just for me to know how much power I can use during a fight

OK, here you go

1. Light and Death
2. Wind
(The list here is now going to be determined by the raw power of the element, not in how skillful the user is)
3. Earth
4. Fire
5. Shadow
6. Aqua
7. Mutant
8. Ice
9. Electricity
10. Magic
11. Poison
12. Nature

He's not in hiding he just doesn't use his Last name anymore He use a fake one and lives alone and he kept the name Jackson because he at least needed to keep the name Jackson to honour Blaze's memory

Ok, but, and maybe this is just bothering me, why is Jackson's partner.... a dog? I've never seen anyone, and I mean anyone, use a dog as a martial arts partner. If you can give me an example, then maybe I'll allow it.

After his kick's Blaze would pounce pinning his opponent down to hold them back and so Jackson didn't injure them and Before Jackson threw a punch Blaze would distract Jackson's opponent

well Let's put it this Jackson and blaze fought together in street fights not tournaments and Blaze died because of where one of those fight's took place