• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"I love you just the way you are, Sino." He said calmly as he reached out to hug her. Zero did like Sino and it seemed that Sino loved him back too, he was happy about that.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Of course, I do!" He said calmly as he hugged her, "Well, I think it's time to dig in" He said as he began eating the sandwich, "Mmm, this is yummy! Your sister is great at cooking!" He said as he continued eating.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"What you really look like? I'm sure it'll be just fine!" He said calmly, "It's not important what's on the outside, but what's in the inside. That's what's important." He reassured her.

She cloaked herself in smoke and as the smoke faded he saw how she really looked ,Sino blushed looking at him as she finished the sandwich.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zero blushed tomato red, "You look......you look......extraordinary..." He said as he hugged her, "Who said that you were ugly? You're more beautiful than I imagined!" He said as he kissed her on the cheek.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Of course, I do!" He said calmly as he snuggled her, "Why would I NOT like you?" He asked curiously, "You're beautiful in everyway." He said firmly as he nuzzled her.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"What? Pshhh, those people must be rotten to the inside themselves." He said calmly as he put his paws behind his head. He didn't judge people by their looks ever.

She smiled at summer waving, "Hello It is great to meet you!" Sino bowed ,as she looked at Zero nuzzling him ,She giggled as she sat close to him ,watching him making sure he is safe, she thought to herself many questions but shook it off.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zero realized Sino was trying to keep him safe, "Hey, I should be the one keeping you safe, you know." He said as he nuzzled her and hugged her, "Don't worry about me, I can keep myself safe." He said calmly as he continued hugging her.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Clearly, no one in this thread has bothered to read the rules. One liners everywhere (the rules demand at least a paragraph per post!), occasional SPAM... and one account of mini-modding that has been deleted.
This cannot be allowed to go on, however. Thread locked, and next time any of you RP, make sure to follow the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.