• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Dreams.

I had the weirdest dream the other night. Basically, a Possum (or Opossum for you nitpickers) broke into my room via air vent. I was about to call my step dad, but it looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I didn't kill it, I just put it out. A few minutes later, I go to the bathroom, and he pops in through there. He doesn't want to leave me, but I have to put him out anyway. I go back to the Bathroom to brush my teeth, and then he's back! I woke up then because I realized that my dog was sleeping on my belly.

Another I had recently inspired me to create a new character, but it was odd. I was on a weird ship, kinda like a rocket, but it was heading towards the ocean for some reason, and everybody was having to evacuate the ship. For some reason, the guards wrapped some kid up in bubble wrap so he wouldn't escape. So, when my family leaves, I'm the only one with heart enough to go save him. I'm not sure what happened, but that boy is now one of my sprites: Isaic.

My dreams are really weird and random .
This dream happened last year and it's the weirdest one I've ever had :

I was in court and the judge was comedian actor Will Smith ....?
All he said was "You are guilty!"
Then all of a sudden , Will Ferrell came along in rainbow roller skates and a tutu then asked if I wanted ice cream ...
After that , I see random scenes from my life , my past , playing in front of me in fast forward .
Then I woke up ....

I haven't had any dreams lately, but I do have some from when I was 3~

In the first when, I sitting on my back deck eating a frozen teddy bear on a stick. Then this huge cave comes up from the ground, white this little baby groundhog sleeping on a loose rock in front of the cage. I run over squeeing my head off, then I grab the baby groundhog and sqeeuze it so it sqeaks. Next, my mom (who suddenly got a hunch back and pink hair) comes outside to see if I done my teddy bear yet. Then this giant hunch-backed groundhog with bright red eyes and buck teeth comes running out of the cave, and it growls, "Gimme back my baby!" really angry and stuffs. Then it eats me. And I wake up wight after it eats me with this throbbing pain in my leg D:

Then I had this other dream where there was this shack floating in a river. These chimps wearing yellow swim trunks with suns on them and blue swim trunks with moons on them started line dancing out.Every five seconds, one of the monkeys just smiles and goes, "Boo!" where you can only see its face and lazy eyes, while the other monkeys keep dancing in the background.

Then, I had this other weird dream where there is a blue, purple, and red lava lamp, that suddenly zooms in so that you can only see the "lava". Then, all these Duracell batteries start floating around.

Now you can see what kind of crazy 3-year-old I was XD

Ok, every night, I have a Pokémon dream, (y'know, I battle people and travel) But there are two I really recall.

1- My whole school was having a normal assembly, but then there is and explotion, and the door flies open, revealing Cyrus and his gang of Galactics, and the demand everyones Pokémon. Everyone, knowing that A) Pokémon isn't real, and B) Everyone hates it. Suddenly, my friend Breandon is besie me. We nod at each other, stand up, and yell "Everyone!!! Move to the Stage!!!" Everyone fits onto the stage, leaving Brandon and I standing up against Cyrus and Saturn. Then the ground suddenly glows in a form that looks like a Pokémon Battleground. Then, I yell- "Go! Torterra! And Brandon calls- "Infernape! I choose you!" Cyrus calls Garados and Saturn calls on Bronzeong. Ye then go through a VERY long battle, ending with Saturn yelling "EXPLOTION!" And then the world blows up. And I wake up. Messed up I say.

Number 2- Every time I have a Sleepover at my friend Luke's house, I have this wierd dream. I'm standing, headdown, and poking... something with my feet. I think it's a leaf. Anyway, I hear someone yell- "The winner is...BOOM!" And there is a big flash, and I wake up. This dream only ever happens when I go to Luke's house. Derp.

Anybody knows what it's like to die by the unforgiving hands of Mother Nature? I do.

I was a typical cook-out with my friends and family. Everyone was happy, the sky was clear, and I was relaxing on a lawn chair.
Then, the sky got dark, wind started to kick up, and it started to rain. Next thing I knew, lightning struck my house. Everyone was freaking out.
This scared the hell out of me, so I ran towards the house across the street. That house had tall trees around it, so I thought I would be safe.
As, I turned to look at my burning house, a bolt of lightning struck me and sent me flying 7ft to my right. For ten seconds, I couldn't hear anything, but I could still see. I look into the sky and I see a flash of white and then darkness.

I woke up unable to breath for a few seconds.

I had another nightmare years back.

Me and my bro were at work, talking. Next, a Shadow-Man rose up behind my unsuspecting brother. I was about to warn my bro about it, but the Shadow-Man wrapped his arms around my brother's head and decapitated him.

So, yeah. I'm one of those that rarely have dreams; only nightmares.

I had a dream two nights ago about talking baby dinosaurs. They walked through a forest and traveled through time, being found by a foul-mouth twelve-year-old. They hunted for his cap in a cornfield, a Vikings baseball cap with antlers on it for some reason. They were being pursued by hunters looking for the child, oddly enough, not the dinosaurs.

My athletics season started this Saturday and I got hurt ;( which brings me to my dream I had the night before the competition...

I competed in the high jump and I was the only one left. So, I got ready for my jump and just when I was about run off to jump, a kid ran out in front of me and I had to restart. This happened everytime I was going to jump, but once I actually got away and I failed. So I had to do the procedure once again... It was horrible...

I had the oddest dream last night, and I don't beleive I was even part of it.

Basically, it revolved around North American Football, except there was some sort of tourney tree to it. Basically, you had to work your way up in order to play in the stadium. There were some badass teams: The Back Breakers, dressed in orange and yellow; the Moustachios, they were actually a barber shop quartet; and the team that had the point of view: The Rioting...Riots. They basically had a green and white color to them.

There were only three members on the team. One was an actual football player, another was a, and no offense to my UK friends, but he was the basic US sterio type for British soldiers....oddly enough he was from the 1800's. THen there was the coach, who had absolutely no experience in sports whatsoever. The soldier kept shouting from the grassy plains at the stadium:

"We will peirce those walls and take down the king!"

Of course, Mr. Football player slaps his facemask, but the coach said something I was thinking:

"A football player, an 1800's British soldier, and me, a coach with no experience whatsoever......Yep. We were born to do this!" ironically he had a Might Gai accent to him.

Anyway, the Back Breakers challenged them first. While the football player was actually taking the four players down, the soldier just shot them. Since they were all shot, the Rioting Riots had won by default.

That's it, no more oranges before bed.

So, last night, I had a pretty...interesting dream.

There was this river I had to cross. On one side was my little campsite, up a ledge kind of. Across the river and down the cliff was a small forest, then it lead to who knows where, I just knew I had to get there. The river was wide, and though it was not super fast, was dangerous. (It was filled with barracudas. Why? I don't know, but they were in the river.)

It soon hit me that, hey, I couldn't take any of my stuff across the river with me. My phone and camera would be ruined by the water. My tent and spare clothes would weigh me down, and I would surely drown, or be mauled by barracudas.

I've always kind of felt that dreams are something "deeper". Maybe they can tell the future, maybe that's a load of bull, but I do believe that they are a window into our deepest selves, something that consciously we don't realize yet, perhaps. I'm still not totally sure on how I feel. But I think that the dream was telling me that there's gonna be a big change, or a choice, or something in my life coming up, and it's not gonna be the easiest thing to overcome -- and it's going to take some sacrifice on my part.

Or maybe I just really want to go hiking.

One of my creepier dreams when I was little, I was about in Kindergarten or 1st grade trying to survive from a tornado who had a wicked woman's face in it, the entire tornado was its own being and it was coming after all of the kids, I would say it was 1st person view, I was running, the others were running, we were all outside in the playground area and the tornado was yelling something loud, it echoed far because of such a strong and powerful voice she had. She wanted all of the kids dead like we did something to her. She managed to scoop up a lot of kids in my class but I managed to survive.

I have had quite a few strange dreams, but I can't remember all of them. A lot of eventful dreams are ones I end up waking up just before the end >:T

Anyway, one dream I remember was I was climbing up some sort of children's play area and so were many others and I managed to get to the top! At the top was... the Britain's Got Talent judges and I was on Britain's Got Talent! So they asked me what I was going to do and I said sing, but I didn't know what I was going to sing! Then I woke up. I'm glad I woke up then, to be honest :L

They say you would wake up if you were to die in your dream, I died in 3 of my dreams and actually woke up AFTER I died. One dream I sacrificed myself by running BACK toward the crazy butcher (I was a young kid at the age of 6-8) so my sister can get away. He grabbed me as I tried to run passed him and brought me to his kitchen, he slammed me onto the table, held me down and used his big butcher knife and chopped my head off. It was shockingly real, a LOT of blood.

Another one I was involved with a major car wreck and the last one I believe I was attacked by dinosaurs and the bigger one got me.

I had this one last night: It was pretty much Squidward standing there with rain pouring on him and he was just like "I need more rain!". D':

Last edited by a moderator:
Phanes said:
Another one I was involved with a major car wreck and the last one I believe I was attacked by dinosaurs and the bigger one got me.

That reminds me of one of the dreams I had when I was younger!

It was after a holiday (vacation) to the USA and I really like the chips (fries) they had there. So, in my dream I was in some sort of futuristic spaceship-type-thing that was on either Earth in the jungles or a completely different planet. It only lasted a few seconds and there was a man, possibly a chef, who said "We have lots of chips here!" and I was really happy! But then all of a sudden, a Dinosaur (T-Rex, I think) saw us and ate us.

Remembering that dream made me remember that the first food item I had in a dream was a Bourbon Biscuit (don't worry if you haven't heard of it, it might be on Google)

Another dream I have remembered since I was very little (4 or 5, maybe?) I was going into a bed and then a swarm of ants appeared on the bed and I was lying down on them, so they lifted me up and threw me out of the window. Now it sounds funny, but back then I was so scared that I was crying.

Cody said:
I've always kind of felt that dreams are something "deeper". Maybe they can tell the future, maybe that's a load of bull, but I do believe that they are a window into our deepest selves, something that consciously we don't realize yet, perhaps.

I have a dream that told the future when I was younger. It told the immediate future. There were two bathrooms in my previous house, one upstaris and one downstairs. I didn't ever go into the downstairs one because there was a spider in there, and I was (and still am) scared of spiders.I always went to the toilet when I woke up and before having breakfast.
So, in the dream I was going to go to the upstairs one, but something was happening in there, so I couldn't go in there but I still needed to go. My mum told me to go into the downstairs one, but I told her I couldn't because of the spider, so we both went downstairs and she went in the bathroom and said "I see it" and took it out of the house, so I could go in there from then on. Then I woke up.

I got out of bed and the same thing happened, the upstairs bathroom was being used or something, so my mum told me to use the downstairs one, so I told her why I couldn't and she took the spider out and took it outside the house. From that point onwards I could go into that bathroom without having to fear anything. That is something.

I had several dinosaur dreams, some after me and my family/friends (or just me) and other times I'm a spectator, such as soaring above the area really high as the T-rex stomps toward a water park. I tried to warn them, but who believes that a T-Rex is on its way to eat you? I had one dream that scarred me as a child (even developed a fear of the sky and would be sucked upward): I dreamt i was walking outside with a bunch of other folks (just random people like as if you're alone out in the city) and the sky got dark grey, one old woman warned me not to look up at the sky (she and her other elderly woman friend had umbrellas) and when people started looking up, there was this giant face in the clouds, laughing and yelling terrible things below, they would get sucked up and lost forever. He eventually went after me and I managed to evade his gaze by finding the Beauty and the Beast mansion (or at least it looked like it from the outside in the beginning all stormy and whatnot), I looked around, abandoned, then the roof rips open and the face found me, laughing maniacally, I forced myself awake when I started to lift.

Then when I was about to go back to sleep, I guess I was focusing too much on it, I was scared! I got sucked BACK into my nightmare and back in the same place I was in last time! Getting sucked into the air, I got literally mere feet from his face when I forced myself the 2nd time awake, I don't think I could fall back asleep after that. He yelled when I went back: "YOU THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE ME?! HA HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAA!!!"

I had this dream a few days ago. Weird dream, I must say.

So, it was take you kid to work day in my dream. I went with my dad, but where he worked was nothing like my dream. So, he wroked in this nice, little cottage surrounded by rainbows on top of a hill. When we went inside, it was like a department store/jail. Everywhere you went there were shelves and shelves of stuff, but it was free as long as you hit it with a chocolate dog whistle.

So then, my dad pulled this random ghost out of his shirt pocket. We then teleported to the jail half of the building. He used a macaroni to fling the ghost into one of the empty cells, but the bars were made of hairy thumb takcs. Dad then used a tube of toothpaste to seal the cell shut, like it was glue or something.

We teleported to this desert-like place after my dad hit a random hobo with a flashlight. There were giant rocks sticking out of th ground, in front of a giant, flat screen, HDTV. Oddly enough, my best friend was siting there watching some random batteries on the TV. I sat down and started watching TV with her.

Then I woke up. I have no idea why I had this dream XD

I remember this one dream I had earlier...

I'd just read a book by Michelle Magorian called Just Henry. Basically, in this book there's a boy who thinks his dad is dead. It turns out he's not, and that the dad is actually a douche and not the hero everybody thought. So towards the end of the book, the father tries to kidnap his own son.

My dream was based off these events. I was in a house with my family and a few of my friends. I knew my "dad" (the dad from the story) was out there somewhere, looking for me. It was really dark and stormy, just a really sinister atmosphere. I'd locked all the doors and windows, so my "dad" couldn't come get me. I'd just finished telling everyone that they were not to open any doors or windows, when I saw my friends doing just that. I rushed over and tried to lock the door again, but I fumbled with the lock. When I looked up I saw my "dad" coming for me a few meters away.

At this point I thought "I don't have to take this crap, it's just a dream" and woke up :3

Even though the scene isn't very scary when described like this, it was terrifying. The atmosphere of the dream was so menacing, and knowing that the man will do horrible things to you and then seeing him just a few meters ahead... That was one scary nightmare :X

The other night I had a dream about a volcanic eruption. I don't remember a whole lot of it, but it involved me going to the top of a hotel or apartment complex and looking out the window to look down into the volcano. It wasn't that high, unlike a real volcano. Later, I am in the volcano sitting in lava like a hot tub and it was fine. I also had a tube that I'd put in my mouth that lava got in. I didn't think about anything except that it was now dirty. The lava was more of a hot, orange liquid than actual lava.

I have no idea what the tubish thing was, so don't ask. I bet I had this dream because I'm in Geology and we've been talking about volcanoes a lot because of plate tectonics.

I had a funny dream. Basically, the settting took place in Chicago, which was odd. I thought I was watching some CSI NY crossover or something, but then something really weird happened. A man started running, and the two cops looked in his direction.

"HALT! CPD!" yelled one guy. Suddenly, they dropped to their hands and knees and started crawling after him ??? Then after they caught him, they bit at his ankles to make him fall down. 0_0

I dreamt that I finished my black belt test. It was good, and I felt pleasantly tired afterwards. However, when my sensei handed me my new black belt, it said 'Fish Food' instead of my name. That was odd. In-dream, I was puzzled, but before I could do anything, I woke up. Grr. I wished to see how my dream me would have reacted.

ok, this is pretty weird.

i was in the first grade in John Tower elementary's playground. It all of the sudden, it started raining pokeballs, and i tried to get one. but that's when i woke up.

I have had the same dream for a couple of nights now. I dream that I'm in a classroom and in my hand I have a list of names. One of the names, Faf (don't ask where I got that from, I have no idea myself), is bothering me. I yell: "Who the hell is Faf?" and a girl in my paralell-class comes up and says that it's her. She on the other hand starts to yell "You hate me don't you!", and I reply "No! I don't hate you, *insert name* hates you!". The anonymous person is her best friend in the real world...

I dreamed that I was in school. I then woke up and realized that I was in school. We then had a quiz on what we just did, and that was when I realized that I memorized all the notes for the class in my dream. Next time, I'm going to try to manipulate the dream so that the teacher is HK-47.

I had a wierd dream. Anyone see the episode of Futurama where they beam commercials into people's dreams? I swear the equivilant could've happened to me. I dreamt some trailer for the rumored Pokemon Wii title.

For some reason, it looked like we were on the inside of some Industrial Revolution building, which kinda looked like a church of sorts. Anyway, a kid who looked like Red jumped back, and two Pokemon were by his side (in 3d btw): Braviary and Pikachu. In front of him was the back of some kid with a Hitmonlee and another pokemon, but i couldn't tell. Then it just cut out. Then I, still in dream, started squeeling in my sister's bedroom like a little school girl.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
I've had quite a few weird ones, though I'm pretty sure I blocked most of them from my memory. There's no way I want to remember the messed up stuff that goes on in my subconscious. Still, I do remember one dream from many years ago. I was on some type of ice chasm of some kind, and I was trying to get off it because the ice was going to break, so I start running, but I'm too late to get out and I fall through, then I woke up. To this day I have no idea why I would envision such a thing, especially when I was as young as I was. Like I said before, my subconscious is really messed up.

I had a dream recently...
I was somewhere similar to my high school and I was trying to get in. I slapped against the door, which was made of mostly glass, so I could see the apathetic faces looking at me. Then a car pulled up, which had some of the Brotherhood of Mutants... well, Magneto was in the car, ala Ian McKellen. I said "Dang" like I lost hide-and-go-seek, but it was probably more urgent than that because they were kidnapping me.
Don't really remember much after that, but it was part of sleeping in and it made me miss breakfast.

I had a dream last night in which I was walking on a plaza with a friend and then a crazy woman takes my ipod and ds and throws them away, then I find that the ds was ok because it was on a case and hanged from a pole but the ipod was far and when I picked up it it was broken in half, then I appeared at a roller coaster and I don't remember what happened then.

I had a pretty nasty nightmare the other night. For some reason my mum had bought us Saw 2 (I was scared to bits at this stage). We ended up in the movie, and outside it at the same time, so essentially viewing our own demises. There was this creepy farmer from this crime drama I watched irl last week, and we were staying in his house for a while. My little sister kept watching even though Billy the puppet appeared in person (?). I kept shouting to everyone "No really, it's a horror D:", but my family just kept watching. At that point I woke up before anything nasty happened (phew)

I dreamt the other night that someone (crazy scientist perhaps?) made a clone of me and forced me to kill it. Unfortunatley, if the clone died I would die as well.

This was a weird dream. I had a dream that I woke up and began my morning routine. I got to my first period class, and everything seemed normal, aside from some red haired girl next to me. When I say red head, I don't mean like that brownish orange red head, I mean burnt cherry red. But anyway, nothing else happened. We talked about how the human mind worked, which made me start to fall asleep. Suddenly I woke up and it was 4:30 a.m.

Then I had another dream where I was standing in front of three different versions of me. One was dressed much like a my avitar with sunglasses, and looked at me with an angry face. The other was dressed like your stereo typical accountant. Dress pants, tie, white shirt, you get it right? Only he had this rediculous smile. The badass kept yelling at me, and kept telling me to go ahead and punch all of those dumba#!es in the place where the sun don't shine, while the other kept telling me to keep a smile and dance dance dance!.....Needless to say the badass me looked at sissy me and started yelling at him and calling him names, while the sissy me tried making him smile and tried hugging him. I sighed and Gibbs slapped them both in the back of thier head and walked away. Almost as if on cue, before I woke up, the badass me said something like "What a-" and then I woke up. Somehow I think that was my subconscious talking to me, to try to find the right balance....or some crazy crap like that.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
The other night I had a dream about a zombie apocalypse where I wore a suit of armor and carried around a shotgun and a pistol. I would mow down the zombies with the shotgun and any that got too close and tried to bite/eat/infect me couldn't get through my armor. For those zombies, I would head-shot them with the pistol. The secret base of me and the rest of the resistance was a garage.

Last night I had the freakiest dream of all time. I dreamed that I died in my sleep and had become a ghost! :x Luckily I was at home where my family could collect my body. Because of my connection with my family they could still see and interact with my ghost so it was almost like I was still alive. Being dead also gave me super natural powers and the ability to manipulate reality to my whims. Unfortunately I couldn't bring myself back to life with my powers. I could however open Corridors of Darkness, use RPG style magic, fly, and turn invisible. I also got in an argument with my family on what would happen with my body. They wanted to bury me and I wanted my body dumped off in the wilderness to naturally decompose. Like I said, this is probably the screwiest thing my subconscious has ever come up with.

I had a so called, "dream-vision" a couple nights ago when I would wake up, it would be exactly 8:39. And guess what time I wake up, at 8:39. Dreams can be so weird these days....

Warning:This is terrifying beyond all reason, you have been warned.

The scariest nightmare I ever had. The dream started with me walking through a forest at night looking for my little sister (age 14). I eventually here her crying from a part of the forest that's darker than the rest. What scares me isn't that it's sad, lost little girl crying. It's "help me I'm in danger!" sheer terror kind of crying. So I tear off into the forest until I reach a clearing and I can feel my heart stop. My sister is backed up against a massive tree by three Heartless. Normally, I find them pathetic even comical, but these three were aiming nothing but predatory intent on my sister, nothing pathetic there.

Since I had appeared behind them, I rushed forward as the middle one pounced, diving underneath it and shielding my sister, my back turned toward it. My back exploded in pain as I felt a fist thighten around my heart. Appropriate, considering the Heartless actually had its claws around my heart. The last true memory I had was of me pushing my sister away as pure darkness flooded my heart.

The next thing I remembered, I had no memories. It was like the dream had completely wiped out any trace of who I was supposed to be and replaced it with pure, mindless bloodlust. The scrariest part was I enjoyed it, the need for destruction, the endless hunger, I savored it. Lucky for me there was something there to slake my thirst. My sight turned towards a human girl in the clearing. She tried to run, but she would never outrun me.

Mercifully, that's where the dream ended. The scariest part about it was the fact that after I woke up I could still feel some of the "emotions" from being a heartless.Like the ghost of a feeling.

So was it just a dream, or brush with my hearts true darkness? I'm still not sure.

I remember a dream that was so fun ( I usually don't remember dreams...) I was at a forest but with a long road, ( before we continue, a friend of mine is learning Chinese, remember that) then one of my friends started walking with me along the road. He started running away to the supposedly "wrong direction" ( we didn't know where we were heading by the way) then I saw another friend of mine telling Chinese stuff and it was some kind of... magic? because then some huge colorful blobs started coming at me, and I just ran, then he got away and I continued walking alone. A guy I know suddenly appeared and try to make me fall through a cliff, but I had a laptop charger and managed to grab from a branch, but suddenly the guy threw electricity and the water below me conducted electricity directly to the charger.

I appeared back at the road and I saw a place where the sun shined between the trees, suddenly Minami (yea lucky star) appeared with the same outfit she wears in he last episode and came with me. There were some tree trunks with spiny branches and I think thats all...

I had an odd one last night. Myself and a few people I know from town were hanging out in a hybrid of two stores where I live. We were performing some sort of elaborate robbery of kitchen ware and floor tiles. As we made our escape, Alan Carr appeared in the back of our trolley. Finally, while we waited in a hideout, my friend Jamie became the Green Lantern and tried to defend us. His magic gun jammed however.

Strange indeed =o

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Amongst the usual war torn elements in my dream last night, one particular bit amused me. I was standing beside my fighter jet, ready to hop in and shoot up some bitches, when a random solider handed me a folded letter. I opened it, read it, and just stared.

It read simply: "You have been killed by the Charming Mafia."

To which I responded, "But I'm not even a member of the game. D:"

... and then my dream just continued on naturally, lol.

Augh, I've been having restless dreams of FFVII. 9999 damage! *Rolls over* 9999 damage! *Rolls over again* Lemme sleep...

I've had a strange dream with the Powerpuff Girls in it too. Basically, they were flying around Townsville while creating an art shift from normal to their color and black. It was strange, and that's pretty much all I remember.

And my favoritest boy in the world keeps coming back from Germany to give me hugs and kisses in my dreams. Alas, only in my dreams...

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Linkachu said:
Amongst the usual war torn elements in my dream last night, one particular bit amused me. I was standing beside my fighter jet, ready to hop in and shoot up some bitches, when a random solider handed me a folded letter. I opened it, read it, and just stared.

It read simply: "You have been killed by the Charming Mafia."

To which I responded, "But I'm not even a member of the game. D:"

... and then my dream just continued on naturally, lol.

[me=Sir Red]strikes from beyond the grave~ >: D[/me]

Could that be a premonition of what is to come if you play in the second game? ; D