• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Dreams.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Sir Red said:
Linkachu said:
Amongst the usual war torn elements in my dream last night, one particular bit amused me. I was standing beside my fighter jet, ready to hop in and shoot up some bitches, when a random solider handed me a folded letter. I opened it, read it, and just stared.

It read simply: "You have been killed by the Charming Mafia."

To which I responded, "But I'm not even a member of the game. D:"

... and then my dream just continued on naturally, lol.

[me=Sir Red]strikes from beyond the grave~ >: D[/me]

Could that be a premonition of what is to come if you play in the second game? ; D

From what I gathered during the dream, it was more like everyone involved didn't want to kill each other... so they all voted to kill me instead. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I had another odd one. I was with a random group of people I know, but I also met a random person. It's amazing really, I don't remember much, but not only was my brain able to process a unique actual person, but he was crying. Huh, weird :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, now this was an interesting dream...

The first half of it involved me creating a movie. It involved a lonely trainer, her Pokemon, and random philosophical sequences and dialog thrown into the mix. The world it was based within was our Earth, and the movie animated.

Then, during the second half of that dream, I shared the final cut of my movie with a friend. It's not unusual for dreams to loop, but the extent of what was repeated in this dream - and with almost 100% accuracy - was pretty amazing, especially since some of the scenes were shown from different angles. My mind recalled all of the nitty-gritty details of the original run through, which was pretty long.

I can't say it enough. Dreams are amazing. @_@

If you want my beliefs on Dreams, I have two words for you: Yumekui Merry.

It basically redefines everything dream-wise and I even have a fanfic towards it because it is so epic... (And a few poems...)

I dreamt just the other night that there was only 7 people left in the world, including me. We couldn't get in touch with each other in any other way thn writing letters. The problem was that their spelling were so bad that I couldn't understand a word what they were saying.

Last night, i dreamt i made this cake/pie combo, it three parts tres leches and one part apple pie. I made it for my friend's 13 birthday. Then i got on the school bus. people were asking me if they can have a slice, I said "no", they kept on asking I still said no then I got up to something. when I got back to my seat half of the cake was gone.Then around lunch time, I was looking for to tell my friend so i can tell him what happen. turns he moved away.Suddenly my best friend from the eighth grade asked if I wanted to eat with her and her friends. then i hear "don't wanna think about you by simple plan"(which totally fits my seventh grade year was horrible.)then I woke up

I had an odd dream last night. It spoke to me....all to well, I might add, almost as if it was making fun of me.

Well, I was dreaming of a girl I used to have a crush on for the longest time, except it sort of took a Japanese High School theme to it, though it was all normal, and even had the "banchyo" delinquents. Anyway, the dream made me remember the feelings I had for her, and even that she turned me down.

Well, a few plot twists later, and she was being hurt by one of the "banchyos". I pick up a bat to defend her, but still, unrequited love. It made me sad, really, but just reminded me that I need to think more with my head than my heart, otherwise I'll always get hurt.

I had a dream about school... it was really weird, the school was not the "school" I know it was different, even located in a different place, but we all acted as it was the school.

I had a fight with another guy of the grade and we were both grounded, when the bell rang we all went to recess. Then a guy told me something... and I don't remember anything, this happens all the time. I barely remember dreams D:

I had a really fun dream last night that I only remember a little bit of. It was basically like a video game except I was actually doing all the things. It kinda looped a couple times so I think I sucked at it.

Pretty much the idea was to kill monsters and when you do they drop cool weapons, or they were guarding the weapons and you had to kill them to get to the weapon. My weapon was this gun that shot lightning but it wasn't that good. I kept going up to this weird mummy type monster and shooting him with lightning to try to get the weapon he was guarding. I eventually shot him enough times to steal the weapon from him, which was this stick with butterfly wings that shot flames. I have no idea what that was all about, but I killed him with the flames and he exploded.

And then when he died there was a little conch shell in his place filled with multi colored gems. They were the experience in the game and you had to throw them at the ground to get it. So I threw all of them at the ground and a couple of them disappeared and I suppose that means I got the experience but some of them turned into fruity Cheerios (y'know the cereal that looks like mini Froot Loops) and I was picking them up and I was like what and then I woke up.

I don't really have a clue why I would dream any of this but it was super fun :D
I'd play the shit out of that game if it was real.

Invader Virgil said:
I had a really fun dream last night that I only remember a little bit of. It was basically like a video game except I was actually doing all the things. It kinda looped a couple times so I think I sucked at it.

Pretty much the idea was to kill monsters and when you do they drop cool weapons, or they were guarding the weapons and you had to kill them to get to the weapon. My weapon was this gun that shot lightning but it wasn't that good. I kept going up to this weird mummy type monster and shooting him with lightning to try to get the weapon he was guarding. I eventually shot him enough times to steal the weapon from him, which was this stick with butterfly wings that shot flames. I have no idea what that was all about, but I killed him with the flames and he exploded.

And then when he died there was a little conch shell in his place filled with multi colored gems. They were the experience in the game and you had to throw them at the ground to get it. So I threw all of them at the ground and a couple of them disappeared and I suppose that means I got the experience but some of them turned into fruity Cheerios (y'know the cereal that looks like mini Froot Loops) and I was picking them up and I was like what and then I woke up.

I don't really have a clue why I would dream any of this but it was super fun :D
I'd play the shit out of that game if it was real.

I would buy that game-

I had a wierd dream the other night. Don't really remember what happened but it contained a foreign friend of mine's dad, mouthwash, apple, poison and Steven Jobs. Go figure-

Last night I had a dream in which I was at an avenue where a lot of people from my grade lived, and one of the guys was also passing in a car and he suddenly stopped and my dad and I had to stop too, then he got out of the car and I don't remember more...

Haha, this is a good discussion!

I remember a dream I had recently.

I woke up in bed, I realised it was a dream, so I fell asleep to try and wake myself back up in real time. So I woke up, in my dream. I realised that was a dream. and then that repeated it's self about 5 times until I woke up.

My mind works the oddest at night...

I'm not sure whether this was a dream come true or my subconscious stabbing me for when I woke up, but I had a rather realistic dream. No, really, I actually thought I was awake, it was that vivid and realistic, except for one thing.

I was helping my grandmother (rest in peace) make some white candy, aka divinity (or heaven in your mouth :3). I was aware of my surroundings in this dream, and I saw my grandmother handing me a cup of sugar and a bowl. I cried out of sheer joy that she was next to me again, and thought my life until then was just one long, never ending nightmare, so I hugged her and helped her make more candy. Oh, how reminiscent. I used to help her make this stuff all the time in the winter, and I relished every stir, every crack of the egg, even every stain I got on my clothes.

Then she told me to go over to my house (which in reality, my dad's anyway, was barely 30 feet from hers) to go get a fresh shirt, so I did. However, as soon as I entered, I heard my sister jamming out to weird music. I fell down from shock and hit my head, which brought me back into reality, shutting off my god forsaken alarm. I literally cried my eyes out, as my dream come true was just a dream, and my life was real life....

At least I got to bake with her one last time.

So, about a year or so ago, I had this dream. And I just remembered.

It was an odd dream, even by my standards. It started out in a ballroom full of people. I recognized most of them as many of my OC’s, but some were other people’s OC’s and some just had blurry faces. I wandered around, saying hi to some people, and then I had some punch, but it was really wine.

I got a bit dizzy there (I’ve had alcohol, but not straight wine) and I thought I was seeing things when someone turned around with the face of a dog. A poodle, but that was weirder, because it was a guy, with the face of a puffy pink poodle.

And then everyone had dog heads and masquerade masks. I didn’t know who was who, and I tried to leave, but everyone barked at me if I tried to. So I just sat in a chair with some cookies and watched.
This is where it gets kinda sad.

After a while, my dizziness from the wine wore off, but everyone was still a doghead. Then from behind me, I heard someone ask me for a dance, and I turned, and the person was a young girl with the face of my dog, who had just died then.

So we danced. We talked. I can’t remember what about, but it was sweet. We laughed, too, then went outside for a walk.

Then the dream changed to a circular room with light purple carpeting, and some couches. I sat on one, and a voice said something behind me, and when I turned to see the person, the dream ended.

I’m not exactly sure, but I think the person who I was about to see was an old friend, Morgan, who died years ago, in ’06.

I kinda sunk into some depression for a few hours, but I got over it. But the dream was just so… A lot of memories after I woke up. But I kinda try to forget it now, it’s rather sad.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Quick often I have dreams that transform Pokecharms into a real world place. Usually it's not fantastical and instead quite normal and modern, like a mall complex or a school. This time it presented as a school, possibly a large university facility.

I was talking to Sem online and he mentioned that a certain forum member was hassling him. I told him I'd look into it and signed off. After that I walked out of a computer lab and found Sem shortly after, and we headed to the area he'd last seen this person. Along the way we came across Nem and waved to him, and the rest of the walk involved me teasing Sem about how "I'm sure even I could beat this guy up".

That was until I saw the fellow in question buying some food from a small cafe stand. The guy was big and beefy, and looked pretty disgruntled. I quickly hid behind Sem and said, "On second thought, I'll let someone else handle it". We both hurried away before we were noticed.

After making a good distance between us and the angry guy, I suddenly had the urge to have a Pokemon Battle and reached for my belt. A PokeBall began to materialize out of nowhere into my hand, but when I realized that having an all-out battle in a crowded school hallway would be a bad idea the PokeBall vanished. Instead I called Sem over to a table set-up in the middle of the hall and took out my DS. These tables had been set-up with battlers in mind apparently, but I'm not really sure if they enhanced the experience or not.

We were just about to get an IR battling going when I woke up. Damn alarm clock. XP

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
A lot of my dreams tend to involve my friends and last nights wasn't much different.

So me a few of my good mates had agreed to meet up for the day, (these friends included Magpie Kol and Linkachu ♥).

Also we all had real Pokemon and were taking it in turn to battle. Me and Linkachu had a very epic battle up until one of her Pokemon missed a High Jump Kicked and landed in a tree which then meant Kol finding a way to get it out. xD After a few battles we went for a walk and quickly seen trouble, a member of Team Rocket was trying to steal a young girls Blitzle, rushing over and sending out Jolt my trusty Jolteon I managed to take the Team Rocket member by surprise and they ran off.

After that the alarm clock woke me up D:<

I had a rather weird dream last night...

I was with my grandparents, my uncle, and aunt, we were on someplace I don't remember very well. A guy talked to us saying that he would take us to a cool place, suddenly, we appeared at the place and it was really cool :3. It had a big pool, it was near the beach, and lots of stuff to drink and eat.

I went down some stairs, and there was a big hall, it only had a fridge in the middle XD, it seemed like the Caracas Cathedral, so I took a walk. It was empty only the fridge and some columns, not even the seats.

A guy went down and he asked me to open the fridge and move some ice from the freezer to the refrigerator, I did it. He told me "wait some hours until the ice has become water" I thought, come on it will last more than some hours. I opened the fridge and the ice was water... I took the water and gave it to him, and he went away.

My uncle went down and he told me to walk with him, then we suddenly like transported to another place that was like a church (I don't know why churches XD) I felt I knew the place, but we got back, and we did the same thing again but we apeared at another place.

I knew the place also, it was like a cemetery but with a big building.

I don't remember more D:

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Weird dream last night. I was on the beach with some IRL friends (choobs and pohatu from the exodus were both there for some reason) and everyone was really afraid of the water for some reason. The tide unexpectedly came in and broke my new watch, at which point a bunch of Dissidia villains jumped in from nowhere and kidnapped me, and I think some ORP villains were there too. They shoved me in a cell which had some Quidditch game to play if I got bored but was lopping a scene from Power Rangers (which doesn't exist) where I, as the Red Ranger, made a huge mistake and ended up nearly killing my team. All my friends (plus choobs and pohatu) appeared from nowhere and broke me out, then we all fought our way out of this base in a Dragon Age 2 style battle system. Once we got out, we had to escape in a Sonic style, all running up vertical paths and grinding on rails and stuff, and I found this control box which either shut off the sewage system or the electricity and I had to choose which. I chose sewage, which made the water level below drop, so we all tried to leave the bottom path which lead into this weirdly rainbow coloured cave that had a bunch of bouncey things like the springers in Sonic. I'd just gotten to the last one when I woke up.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
I had a dream, I had a dream! :'D

There was this beached whale. And I put it back in the ocean. I am such a good person.

I had a dream that made me question if I was in reality when I woke up. I only remember parts, so I'll list them.

- A Krookodile was swimming in sand at a beach theme night club.
- A snake was poking it's head out of a movie theater door over a reflection of my corpse while I looked on the other side. If that makes sense.
- I was "with" a hippie girl, if you know what I mean.
- A ghost/magical woman was following me thorughout an empty mall.

Freaking weird.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
In my dream last night, we were about to witness The Scratch except that it was a very real thing and it was basically the apocalypse. It started with the animation going up, as though the two sessions were SBaHJ cars, and one kept on edging to the other in reverse with a countdown. As soon as they touched they both exploded and froze-mid explosion in 3D effects, and suddenly that was all I could see. This image of these exploding bits of debris, rotating in 3D effects with the feeling of shards of glass hitting my entire body and cutting it up.

Then the dream shifted into the sort of aftermath, and I was on this kind of country lane style thing at night and there was a Link (from Link's Awakening) just bouncing around down the road, but I knew not to approach him, and suddenly I could fly. When I got a bit of altitude I saw these weird houses that had sort of patches of glass on the roof, and the glass was glowing. A big black car came so I hid behind a tree, and there wasn't actually anything driving the car, it was just moving. And through all of that, I could still sort-of see the explosion and feel the glass.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Must've been the mindset I had when I went to bed, but had two interesting dreams.

The first dream wasn't as realistic as the second, but it involved characters from the Anime series K-On. I found this rather amusing because K-On was the show I'd been watching right before falling asleep, and it's as if my mind decided to make up its own episode and run with it.

The second dream was really nifty. I didn't consciously dream up the location I was in (which was a huge facility filled with people) nor directed the first half of the dream, but by the end of it things had turned incredibly realistic and somewhat lucid.

This dream started off with me challenging Magpie to a Pokemon battle (fyi - Magpie's a pretty awesome battler IRL and I love challenging her ;D). As soon as the battle started I realized I'd made a mistake. The six Pokemon I'd chosen to battle with were one my in-game, non-competitive teams, and Magpie was wiping the floor with us. In the end I forfeited because things were just too painful.

After the battle I reminded myself that I hadn't made a competitive Gen 5 team yet and started pondering this as I walked around the facility. Things turned somewhat lucid then because I was fully conscious of this team planning. The awesome thing about it being a dream was that I kept popping the Pokemon into existence and walking with them: first Excadrill, then Tyranitar, then Scrafty. So realistic. Dreams are awesome.

One area in that second dream really stood out. On the north side of the facility was big tower, and at the top was a gathering area with lots of seats and stuff. A large platform, designed as Pokemon battle field, was suspended in the middle of the space. You could only reach it by one of four catwalks. It was quite the sight, and I recall thinking that someday I'd love to battle on that platform. Maybe I'll write it someday. x3

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Bumping!

I figure since I took the time to write this out on one of my journals, I might as well post it here too:

I had a dream about vampires. Yup.
No idea what inspired it, but all things considered it was pretty freakin' vivid and detailed. XD

It all started with a girl; a teenaged girl about the age of 18 or 19. She was mentally unbalanced and found it difficult to fully comprehend the situation she was in. Vampires were trying to break into her home but, while she barricaded the door to keep them, she wasn't afraid of them. She didn't consciously know what fear felt like, she simply knew that she didn't want her family to be eaten by vampires.

That said, the girl wasn't deeply fond of her mother. Her mother was verbally abusive and would physically beat the girl with the slightest provocation. The girl didn't understand what she'd done to deserve this treatment, but she never fought back. She merely accepted this as her reality.

Enter our good looking male vampire lead. He looked approximately 26-28 but was actually stupidly old, and was considered one of the most intelligent and most manipulative vampires in their clan. He stepped up to the girl's front door and chatted with her, very casually, about how she'd done a good job keeping out his kin. They'd likely break-in and kill everyone tomorrow, but hey, good effort! But then through a mixture of observation and unexplained psychic abilities, he noticed that something was off with the girl. Something was different about her. He couldn't quite put his finger on it but he liked it, and he told her so before leaving.

Several days past and the vampires continued to assault the girl's home. They never succeeded in breaking in, but it was more and more of a struggle each day. The girl was getting tired of the endless cycle and finally decided that it wasn't worth the fuss, so she unlocked the door, walked outside, and stood in the middle of her driveway. Her mother soon noticed her standing outside and ran out screaming and threatening to hit the girl if she didn't came back in. Suddenly a group of zombie-like vampires descended from the shadows and mauled the mother. All the girl could do was stare as her mother's bloodcurdling screams filled her ears. There were no tears, just bewilderment.

Out from the darkness strolls our male vampire lead, pausing beside the girl to watch the feeding frenzy. "'Shame about your mother, but at least they'll be full from the meal. That leaves you all to myself." The girl turns to look at him but doesn't respond. She barely reacts at all. "Mmm. Not afraid to die?"

"Should I be? Death is natural."

"Now isn't that the kicker."

Mr. vampire takes the girl by the arm and leads her away. "You're not going to kill me?" she asks.

"Debating it, but I like you. I'll let you know when I'm hungry."

And thus, like all good vampire stories, the dream spiraled into a mish-mash of teenaged drama and twisted vampire romance!

Well, not quite. But the vampire guy does start becoming attached to the girl in a "she's my favourite toy and I'm not sharing her" sense. He likes to drink her blood in small dosages, "because it's so yummy and sweet!" And somewhere along the line the girl learns how to feel: sorrow, happiness, and, mostly importantly, fear. She finally realizes that she doesn't want to die.~

I dont remember much of my dreams anymore. I dont have much nightmare, as oddly as this sounds I miss nightmares.

The recent one from my favourite show Ghost Adventures. I was on an investigation with them and randomly ened up at my house. The lead investigator Zak Bagans, became possessed and started throwing things and then he transformed into my dad and I ran and hid behind my mom's bedroom door. I was looking though the crack and saw my dad/Zak looking for me, he saw me and I woke up. It reminded me of the ending of Qurnteen, idk how.

I always have zombie dreams. The best one was we where in this mansion and I was the only one who could save the world. I had to go to Blockbuster and rent a movie and everyone would be saved. When I stepped outside it was all ice and I got in the car and my brother bit me. haha