• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

...I'm at least 95% sure there are still Dragon Balls on Earth in DBS...
And I more so mean either a fusion between a DB Creator and a fighter... OR a Namekian who does both.

Name: Lute
Race: Namekian
Appearance: Wears a blue training suit similar to Piccolo's, but also wears purple metal shoulder guards and boots. Sometimes wears a purple cloak... when he feels like it. Physically, he's just like any other Namekian.
Forms: Warrior (Balanced in every aspect, but still powerful)
Barbarian (Focuses on amping strength and endurance, as well as making him look like a beefcake)
Mage (Amplifies speed and Ki to the max, as well as giving him a rune circle behind him)
Wraith (Allows control of density and gives a green, transparent glow. Think Vision from Avengers, minus the cyborg and laser beams)
Guardian (Gives control of the environment around him, as well as giving him a powerful green aura)
Signature move: Comet Beam / Comet Beam Swarm / Comet Blast
Relatives: n/a
Other: Has a healing factor, and is the one who keeps the Dragon Balls of Legum powered. In crude terms. Oh, and he's great at playing the lute.

He good?

Well, Legum's kinda where Lute was hanging out. And if he created them, then that's probably why.

Plus, in a worst-case scenario it allows us to have a Dragon Ball Ex Machina.

Funny thing is an actual "reason" they hate each other is Saiyans wanted Truffle land and took it. Killing them all. And the Truffles hate the Saiyans for slaughtering their people.

Gonna have to get creative to make the Saiyans out to be anything other than jerks who had it coming :D

They don't, but I'm saying that Lute lives on Legum right now. He's possibly been there since before the Truffle. if that's where he lives, he's most likely to create them there.

In that case, perhaps he hasn't even created them yet? I was planning to have Lute captured by the first villain when we meet him, so they could want the Namekian to create Dragon Balls for them to take revenge on the Saiyans.

...but they made no mention of it. And if it's an alien craft that's not supposed to be there, then they would at least investigate it, right?
BTW is it okay if I kill off the two minions soon?

When they come to check the ship, Ken will pretend that he's a traveling salesman. He'll stall them as much as possible, even offering to upgrade their tech. While they're distracted Ji will sneak out through the emergency door on the bottom of the ship, sneak up behind the grunts with explosives and Yamcha them (without Ji dying).

Name: Ryu
Race: Frieza Race
Appearance: Ryu look like frieza with the exception that he have some red marks not purple
Personality: Short-temper,sarcastic,etc
Forms: First,Second,Third,Final,Fifth
Signature move: Death Beam
Relatives: Nope
Other: He tends to stays in his First form