• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

LOL Sasha already kicked Damunga's face in.

You can have your character join us for dinner/make a plan to invade the Truffles if you want.

We need a way to organize who is with who LOL. To my knowledge:

Group A (Celacion, Ken & Ji and Ozen)

Group B (Icicure, Damunga and Arcie)

Undecided (Sasha)

Any corrections you see I need to make, let me know.

Alright, edit time!

Group A (Ken & Ji and Ozen)

Group B (Icicure, Damunga, Arcie & Sasha)

Undecided (Celacion)

Thanks for that clarification.

By the way, I was wondering something. Would you guys be interested in an RP I'm going to make soon? The RP is going to be mainly about beings from old tales combining with the modern era, and passing down their magic. People such as Dracula, Merlin and Hercules. Other characters such as Frankenstein could appear as well. Sound interesting?

Ken actually doesn't have much of a plan. For the most part, it's get inside the Tuffle base (preferably with Ozen's Instant Transmission), free a guy (Lute) and GTFO. Then they'll figure out the rest.

Icicure then flew down to Celacion, who was sleeping under a tree. Icicure then punched the tree, causing all of its leaves to fall all over Celacion. She was hoping this would wake him up. "I'm sorry Celacion, but," Icicure said, "I was hoping I could ask you a favor. But if you don't want to hear it, I understand."

Direct quote from I Never's latest post.