• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

My characters stance on this:

Arcie: My ship can't go that fast!

Damunga: Can you improve the gravity room?

Arcie: Well maybe...

Damunga: Then I don't care.

Ken: Eat my space-dust, byotches.
Ji: HELL YES! WHAHOOIE!!!

Oh BTW, I was hoping I might be able to introduce a new character as soon as we get to Planet Whatever-the-hell-its-name-is. And I'm almost done watching the Freeza saga of DBZ Abridged.

He's grown hundreds of times stronger than the saibaman fight.

Vegeta was also shown to be scared if Bulma on a few occasions.

And Off-Cannon,

He beat God level Goku and Vegeta at baseball.

RUNNING GAG TIME! Trainer_Zander already knows this, but Damunga doesn't remember anyone's name unless they've made a significant impact in his life. Here's a list of the people Damunga knows by name (As of now): Arcie & Icicure.

Just thought I give the rest of you a heads up.

Hey, question. Will we find Dragon Balls on Legum? The character I'm planning to create is a Namekian, so he could be the one that allows them to work like Piccolo does the Dragon Balls in regular DB canon.

I don't know what "tier" it would be, but Damunga's current strength is that he could force Icicure to use like 70% of her current power, more or less. Didn't get as much training as he would have liked.

Just to ask, do the Truffles here have the same history as in canon (IE being destroyed by the saiyns) or a different story? Just asking.

I don't know what the Truffle is, so I'm RP-asking not just for the character's sake but also for my own.
Oh and Koopa you never answered my question about the Dragon Balls.

THAT WASN'T MY QUESTION. It was whether or not we'd be finding the Dragon Balls.
And I'm pretty sure it's Piccolo, since when he was killed in the first season of DBZ the Dragon Balls didn't work, and Krillin clearly said that Piccolo needed to be alive for the Earth DBs to work.

Oh right, for some reason I thought by Kami you meant Guru.
Okay, so perhaps my character could be the reason why they work. Speaking of him, should I semi-introduce him now?