• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

Damunga Power Scaling (For Now)

Base (Shaved Horns): Imperfect Cell
Base (Full Horns): Super Saiyan 2

This doesn't account for any training and such my character will go through.

Screw it, Nitro's Form Scaling Base-6 And a Secret.

Base:Ssj Vegeta(Because I WHY DOES HE KEEP KICKING ME IN THE DICK**
Saj:ssj2 Vegeta*If he Only Had One.*
Saj2:Ssj2 Goku
Saj3:Ssj3 Vegeta(If he Had One)
Saj4:Ssj4 Vegeta
Saj5: Ssj4 Goku
Saj6: SsjB Goku

And the Secret Trans...
SajG: SsjB2 Goku.

Yesh

So I should probably post my character by now to figure out where he can fit in the story. This look good, or is there anything I should change?

Name: Ken
Race: Human
Appearance: Wears his Paragon Suit, which resembles a blue bodysuit with black pads around his elbows, wrists, knees, ankles and crotch as well as a blue helmet that has a black opaque screen covering his face. When not wearing the Paragon Suit, wears a black vest and black track pants as well as a white t-shirt. Has light skin, brown hair and orange eyes.
Personality: Laid-back and friendly, but always thinking.
AXOM Models (he doesn't have forms): AXOM 1 (first model, built purely for land combat and possesses limited flight capabilities), AXOM 2 (second model, built for long-ranged and aerial combat), AXOM 3 (third model, built to take Ki of opponent and turn into energy, able to battle in space), AXOM 4 (fourth model, built for aquatic and melee combat), AXOM 5 (the definitive 1.0 model, built to fight in any terrain, can hold its own against Super Saiyans for hours)
Signature move: Plasma Cannon (creates a powerful plasma cannon out of nanobots that uses the user's Ki to charge up and fire a plasma blast that can shoot through titanium.
Relatives: n/a
Other: Wears a Paragon Suit and a Pentagon Shield - two items of his own creation. Also uses his nanobots to create a variety of weapons, from swords to guns to claws.

Way of the demon my friend, Damunga had his horns shaved off and was cast out because as a child he dared to argue that mentality was too harsh. Now Damunga had spent years trying to become an "acceptable" ruler and adopt that mindset.

Maybe Ji has some? It'd make sense.

Oh, and I should probably explain why Ji exists. She's a good friend to Ken, provides emotional support for the team, can patch the crew up when the going gets tough, and is a daring adventurer.

Aight, lemme break it down. The last full blooded saiyan in Ozens family was one of my main OCS Zander. Zander learned instant transmission while getting his potential unlocked by the Kai's. Now its a move known by basically all of his descendants as a family staple.

The Kai's didn't use instant transmission, it was the Yadrats who did. The Kai's can teleport, but instant transmission is different from the Kai's. The Kai's can teleport without a ki signature, but instant transmission needs ki. So, yeah....The story don't make much sense.

Me: What...
Vegeta: I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE, BROLY'S COOLNESS IS OVERFLOWING
Goku: Right Here Best Buddy.
Me: GOD DAMMIT GET THEM OUTTA THEIR! INSTANT TRANSMISSION OR WHATEVER- Oh, Goku was to Stupid to Teach Them...