• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP: Dragon Ball Final Blow

I'd rather Wu be his own character rather than the "reincarnation" of someone else myself.

And between the two, I'll go with Option B.

Woah woah woah, seems like some people are on the verge of becoming special snowflakes with the cliche 'im a resurrection of a strong person, fear me' that seems to be happening.
And I vote for option A

Woah woah woah, seems like some people are on the verge of becoming special snowflakes with the cliche 'im a resurrection of a strong person, fear me' that seems to be happening.
Yeah, kind of gotta agree with you there. If everyone is a resurrection of a previous character, then this isn't something new, it'll just be us trying to copy the original source material. The only reason I did it was because I thought I'd give the story of the RP a bit more lore, and why he has the "fear me" complex is because he's suppose to be Frieza.

Option A: III
Option B: II

I mean is Krillin really considered strong in overall DBZ lore...?
In all seriousness, I kinda think it might actually be interesting to have Rirobo be the reincarnation of Krillin. What if Krillin's spirit actually appeared later in the story? Just something interesting that we could have - Krillin actually talking with Rirobo in his mind because of something a villain does or a near-death experience. I think that could be really cool!
Rirobo does have a nose, BTW.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
So, quick question before I make my next post; Which direction would you prefer the arc to go through?

Option A: With the commander seemingly beaten, and Ali' Khan now set free, it seems that the N.R.R. has lost this battle. But as our heroes celebrate their victory, perhaps things aren't quite as they seem. Something sinister now hangs in the air, and after centuries of peace, it seems that the world might have to go to war once more. Can the crew, along with the help of the Roarakans and Master Talon defeat this rising new faction? Or will the Neo Red Ribbon army prove too much? Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball: Final Blow!

Option B: And so, gone in a flash, The commander and his convoy has eluded our valiant heroes. However, with a single survivor left behind, they've been given a potential lead to finding his location. With Ali'Khan's (and maybe Sallot and Cornella, assuming they don't make it out? Maybe?) life at stake, the band of heroes need to race the clock to save the feline assassin before he meets his grim fate. Can our heroes locate their new comrade in time? Will they be able to bring down this new, sinister faction? Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball: Final Blow!

Of course, if you've got another idea, I'd love to hear it.

Both can be good but I'll go with Option B

I mean is Krillin really considered strong in overall DBZ lore...?
In all seriousness, I kinda think it might actually be interesting to have Rirobo be the reincarnation of Krillin. What if Krillin's spirit actually appeared later in the story? Just something interesting that we could have - Krillin actually talking with Rirobo in his mind because of something a villain does or a near-death experience. I think that could be really cool!
Rirobo does have a nose, BTW.
Well I don't want Cornela to be a full reincarnation as I just want Broly's spirit to show within Cornela
We can have the past fighters spirit be linked with our characters, but full on reincarnation should be limited.

I think my last post gave me an idea for Antarchy and Zander to have that, "I love to hate you' thing for one another. As Tien called it, a hate boner.
Well, that's the corrupted Antarchy Zander is going to hate.

And those words were said by our most favorite character, Yamcha. Not Tien.

Option A: IIII
Option B: III

@Gamefreak1996 We will go with Option A, as the majority of the votes go towards that option.

We can have the past fighters spirit be linked with our characters, but full on reincarnation should be limited.

Well, that's the corrupted Antarchy Zander is going to hate.

And those words were said by our most favorite character, Yamcha. Not Tien.

Option A: IIII
Option B: III

@Gamefreak1996 We will go with Option A, as the majority of the votes go towards that option.
Very well. Option A it is. I'll post again soon.

@Eeveechu151 Since you were the one who brought up the idea of the tournament, how do you think we should start? And, if you need, I can organize all of the fights with the main crew for the tournament. We will also need to decide who'll be the definite winner, if there is going to be one.

Hm, I'm thinking it'd be a general competition so we have the first rounds be against Owl School students and a few other general characters before having character vs character interactions. One fight that I think needs to happen is Rirobo vs Wu. I'm thinking the matches are going to be one-on-one, classic tournament climbing. What if one of the fighters is actually that hypothetical NRR android we were talking about, and Anarchy has to face him? Oh, and for starting it all maybe Master Talon puts everyone up in the School for the night and the tournament starts in the morning?

Hm, I'm thinking it'd be a general competition so we have the first rounds be against Owl School students and a few other general characters before having character vs character interactions. One fight that I think needs to happen is Rirobo vs Wu. I'm thinking the matches are going to be one-on-one, classic tournament climbing. What if one of the fighters is actually that hypothetical NRR android we were talking about, and Anarchy has to face him? Oh, and for starting it all maybe Master Talon puts everyone up in the School for the night and the tournament starts in the morning?
This sounds like an amazing plan, and I'm on full board!

Also, @Gamefreak1996 , what do you think of this plan? Considering one of your characters is being used for it.

Perhaps the final battle could actually be Rirobo vs Wu? I think it'd be a good scenario with it being an Owl School thing and all, and allows for some exposition and heart-to-heart talk in the middle of the fight.

Perhaps the final battle could actually be Rirobo vs Wu? I think it'd be a good scenario with it being an Owl School thing and all, and allows for some exposition and heart-to-heart talk in the middle of the fight.
That is cool. I will give you full reign on your tournament idea, because you're the one who came up with it and it just feels. Also, do you think you can organize all of the other fights? Or would you want me to do that?

You can do it if you want. One thing actually is that I'm debating whether or not Anarchy should fight with Rirobo. I think they should just so we can have a callback to the Frieza vs Krillin thing from back in the days of the Frieza saga. Y'know, since they're Frieza and Krillin reincarnated. I'm also thinking that Masukuro has a variety of tournament arenas lined up, and elimination by ring out is disabled for most of them while boundaries are still there.

You can do it if you want. One thing actually is that I'm debating whether or not Anarchy should fight with Rirobo. I think they should just so we can have a callback to the Frieza vs Krillin thing from back in the days of the Frieza saga. Y'know, since they're Frieza and Krillin reincarnated. I'm also thinking that Masukuro has a variety of tournament arenas lined up, and elimination by ring out is disabled for most of them while boundaries are still there.
Antarchy and Rirobo will be an interesting fight, but I think we should plan ahead of what will happen later in the RP with @Gamefreak1996 before we decide whether they'll fight or not because I have an idea, but I want it to make sense.

Also, for the arena's, I think the first couple of fights should have arena's where ring outs are permitted, then then the last one's shouldn't have ring outs disabled.

Well ring-outs can be permitted, sure, but some of the arenas I have planned are kinda big - like a flowery field, a cordoned-off beach and a shattered cliffside.

Khan will participate, eventually talking himself into it, though for reasons other than fame or fortune. He'd probably just do it to interact with the other races and break down walls between the roarakans and other races.

Khan will participate, eventually talking himself into it, though for reasons other than fame or fortune. He'd probably just do it to interact with the other races and break down walls between the roarakans and other races.
I actually meant for you to input any ideas for an androids of the NRR army, not Kahn, but good to know.

For the first round, I'd like to have two Owl School students in there to face off against whoever. Then ideally some random martial artists and, of course, Corporal 22. I'm going to name the two Owl School students who may reappear later.
The older one is Grace, who has the ability to change the temperature around her with her mood. The calmer and cooler she is, the colder it is, but if she gets mad then she gets really hot. ...temperature-wise, I mean... Grace is one year younger than Rirobo, and is expected to gain a similar rank to him soon.
The younger one is Natare, who can use Ki Projection to send images of different parts of himself to different places - yes, he can punch you from ten feet away. He's only twelve years old, compared to Rirobo being 17 and Grace being 16, but he's still a powerful fighter with his quite unique technique.
Another character I was hoping to include is Monsieur Masque, a frenchman who fancies himself an extravagant martial artist, acrobat and crime fighter. While he does fight crime, he's better at agility and tricks than combat.
Can these three work for the first round of the tournament? I was thinking Grace could go up against Rirobo.

"I'm sure Grace would be happy to see him again,"

Would you be against me playing with this idea? Wu & this Grace could have an interesting dynamic.

Not at all! I was thinking that since Rirobo, Grace and Wu are all the same age they could have been old training buddies with an interesting dynamic. plus it'll give rirobo and wu another rivalry
Rirobo: WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING

Sounds good man :)

Since your post implies Grace would be happy to see Wu again, maybe the dynamic (To start) is she might like Wu while Rirobo and Wu...

Wu: Adventure and treasure of course!

...and the dynamics can shift through the RP. Or whatever you had in mind really. Open to ideas.

Well I was thinking she'd more so be happy to see Wu after so long for friendship reasons. I mean, she hasn't seen Wu in several years and has been training and living with Rirobo for much longer.