• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP: Dragon Ball Final Blow

bluemew are you trying to imply that being restrained by someone stronger than her turns her on

So yeah, Masukuro is badass. If you're wondering how he can understand Roarokan, he has a loose understanding from research he did but is really reading body language for the most part.

Allow me to now take the time to describe the commander's special technique: Temporal Accelerator. With this technique, the user uses their ki to speed up their own flow of time up to 500% normal speed. However, there's a recharge time with each use, and the higher the percentage raised to, the longer the recharge. Also, the effects last only up to 5 seconds. The stronger the acceleration, the shorter the time.

I'd say somewhere around 80? That sound okay for the first antagonist?

I mean, he's stronger than the whole cast currently. What was the point of him using the pistol in the first place? Why did he have so much trouble with Kahn if he's that strong?

But if you can come up with a way around those loopholes, then I might allow it.

Well, he prefers to appear weak, and to rely on outsmarting his enemies than out-fighting them. By making himself appear powerless, he gives himself an element of surprise. If that's not enough, you can reduce it to 60 if that's what you'd prefer.

...aaaaaaand I just woke up. Wonderful. Guy goes to sleep and misses a full page of RP...
Yep, Masukuro is now mad. In this state he could probably take out at least half of the Red Ribbon army on his own. Oh, and the ki users can likely sense the power he's letting off right now.

Also, guys, barely any of us should be able to use ki-attacks, and we should be only building-busters at the moment.

I'm giving Kahn and Rirobo because they both have explanations as to why (Kahn most likely knows because his tribe passed down the knowledge to use ki-attacks, and Rirobo because Master Talon most likely taught him how).

Master Talon should be the only one near a moon-buster currently.

Rirobo because Master Talon most likely taught him how

Wu would also know ki attacks via the same reason, though nothing crazy or anything. Besides, he prefers martial arts.

Also am I the only one who feels having Master Talon involved in this arc right from the start could be an issue? I presume he's much stronger than any of our other characters or the Neo Red Ribbon Army so if he decides to take up the fight this arc really isn't gonna have much stakes cause he'll just breeze through them.

Also am I the only one who feels having Master Talon involved in this arc right from the start could be an issue? I presume he's much stronger than any of our other characters or the Neo Red Ribbon Army so if he decides to take up the fight this arc really isn't gonna have much stakes cause he'll just breeze through them.
Yeah, gotta agree with Godjacob there.

Yeah, I was hoping to find a way to put him to the side. Maybe stall him against a Neo Android or something? If this is the Red Ribbon army then they've gotta have some prototype androids.

Actually, That's exactly what I was thinking too. Not only that, but I think I can sort of clarify the relationship between The N.R.R. and the Roarakans, if you so please:

20 years before the beginning of the RP, a nameless man (the Commander, as he is now known) awakened in the remains of a secret lab that belonged to the first Red Ribbon Army, an experiment that couldn't be completed before their downfall. Disappointed when he learned that all he knew had been lost, he took it upon himself to revive the Red Ribbon army, and to bring about their desire for ultimate domination. He began small, working as a mercenary and recruiting those who had nowhere else to go, winning over them with his incredible strength and his ability to accelerate his flow of time, the result of the experiment he was the test subject of. Over time, the Neo Red Ribbon faction came to be, working to achieve the same power and influence it had in days long past, but this time, operating from the shadows, out of public sight.

When they (the N.R.R.) came across the Roarakans, a tribal race that lived secluded from the rest of civilization, they were assumed uncivilized savages, and entire tribes were purged or enslaved by N.R.R. forces. Thus began the war between the Roarakans and the N.R.R., dubbed by the extreme few who knew about it as The War in the Shadows, since it took place completely in secret, in the most remote or secluded areas. The Roarakans are secretive and secluded by nature, and had their reasons for not revealing themselves to the rest of the world, and thus avoided asking any civilized areas for help. The N.R.R., meanwhile, still carried out their operations in secret at this time, still not ready to make themselves known to public eyes. The war "officially" ended only a year later, with a good 40% of the planet's Roarakan populace killed, and the survivors going into hiding. The N.R.R. slowly, but surely, made themselves known to the public, but still kept many things a secret from them. The territories they took over at the start (small third-world regions) and corporations/benefactors that funded and supported them (such as Johnathan Silvorworth) were quick to discriminate Roarakans and legalize/participate in their slavery (although some had to keep it a secret from the feds if they lived in places outlawing slavery, either by threats/blackmailing, or keeping the slaves out of public sight). So, while no more purges were made, Roarakans were still under the threat of the Neo Red Ribbon faction and it's supporters.

of course, whether this lore will be implemented or not is up to you, S.S. I Never. What do you think?

This fits fine in the lore, and is a great explanation.

Now, another question. Is there any kind of android that can give Master Talon a challenge?

That's the part I'm working on there: Developing the android itself. Perhaps I could borrow a page from My Hero Academia in that it was designed specifically with Master Talon in his prime as the target power level. As for the physical appearance and abilities, well, that's something I need to think about. Also, dinnertime. Brb.

That could definitely work. Why not make it a fox? Masukuro is designed around owls, and foxes are predators of owls. These Neo Androids could be chimeras, even!

Giving into his rage?
Kind of.

So, after the death of Lord Frieza, he arrived back in hell.
For most, it takes merely a few years at most to get rid of all the sin a being has before they get resurrected into a new being, but not for Frieza. It took 300 years just for Frieza to be even close to getting repent, and the next century, the otherworld thought it best to finally resurrect Frieza into a new being, which was Antarchy.

He was fine for the first decade, but then, everytime Antarchy got angry, something cracks inside him. He has a total personality change, which makes him act exactly like his past-life counter-part. But, because it has been such a peaceful time, he barely, if ever, got angry.

So, the otherworld then figured out they weren't able to repent Frieza fully, but what do they do? NOTHING! Absolutely nothing. King Yenma (I think that's his name) was tired of Frieza, and he didn't think Antarchy would do much. But, oh ho ho, were they wrong!

So, yeah. Antarchy is basically Uub, but has a harder time controlling his rage.

So, quick question before I make my next post; Which direction would you prefer the arc to go through?

Option A: With the commander seemingly beaten, and Ali' Khan now set free, it seems that the N.R.R. has lost this battle. But as our heroes celebrate their victory, perhaps things aren't quite as they seem. Something sinister now hangs in the air, and after centuries of peace, it seems that the world might have to go to war once more. Can the crew, along with the help of the Roarakans and Master Talon defeat this rising new faction? Or will the Neo Red Ribbon army prove too much? Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball: Final Blow!

Option B: And so, gone in a flash, The commander and his convoy has eluded our valiant heroes. However, with a single survivor left behind, they've been given a potential lead to finding his location. With Ali'Khan's (and maybe Sallot and Cornella, assuming they don't make it out? Maybe?) life at stake, the band of heroes need to race the clock to save the feline assassin before he meets his grim fate. Can our heroes locate their new comrade in time? Will they be able to bring down this new, sinister faction? Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball: Final Blow!

Of course, if you've got another idea, I'd love to hear it.

I think the second option would be more interesting from a storytelling perspective, and could force Rirobo and Wu to have to show their stuff to save innocent lives. Notice I'm not mentioning Master Talon, since ideally we can get one of those Neo Androids or something to stall him.

Wait, I just thought of something. Antarchy is a reincarnation of Frieza, right? Well, what if Rirobo and Wu are reincarnations of Krillin and Yamcha? I was planning for Rirobo to learn the Kienzan at some point, and the idea is that Rirobo will eventually become the strongest human.

So, quick question before I make my next post; Which direction would you prefer the arc to go through?

Option A: With the commander seemingly beaten, and Ali' Khan now set free, it seems that the N.R.R. has lost this battle. But as our heroes celebrate their victory, perhaps things aren't quite as they seem. Something sinister now hangs in the air, and after centuries of peace, it seems that the world might have to go to war once more. Can the crew, along with the help of the Roarakans and Master Talon defeat this rising new faction? Or will the Neo Red Ribbon army prove too much? Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball: Final Blow!

Option B: And so, gone in a flash, The commander and his convoy has eluded our valiant heroes. However, with a single survivor left behind, they've been given a potential lead to finding his location. With Ali'Khan's (and maybe Sallot and Cornella, assuming they don't make it out? Maybe?) life at stake, the band of heroes need to race the clock to save the feline assassin before he meets his grim fate. Can our heroes locate their new comrade in time? Will they be able to bring down this new, sinister faction? Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball: Final Blow!

Of course, if you've got another idea, I'd love to hear it.
I vote for Option A, but then @Eeveechu151 voted for Option B. I want this to be fair, so let's put it up to a vote.

Option A: I
Option B: I

Wait, I just thought of something. Antarchy is a reincarnation of Frieza, right? Well, what if Rirobo and Wu are reincarnations of Krillin and Yamcha? I was planning for Rirobo to learn the Kienzan at some point, and the idea is that Rirobo will eventually become the strongest human.
But you see, the whole shtick is that Frieza took centuries to reincarnate. That's not how it works in Dragon Ball. Uub (the reincarnation of Kid Buu) took only 5 years for him to repent. Frieza is another story altoghether. Apparently, according to the story's lore, the only reason Frieza has stayed in his hell for 20 years was because it was basically impossible to repent him.

Krillin and Yamcha would've been resurrected into way shorter than Kid Buu (considering how Kid Buu was suppose to be the representation of chaos and carnage). Maybe....like they're a generation of Krillin and Yamcha's resurrection.

I also vote option A
But you see, the whole shtick is that Frieza took centuries to reincarnate. That's not how it works in Dragon Ball. Uub (the reincarnation of Kid Buu) took only 5 years for him to repent. Frieza is another story altoghether. Apparently, according to the story's lore, the only reason Frieza has stayed in his hell for 20 years was because it was basically impossible to repent him.
Does that mean Cornela could have relation to Broly?