• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP: Dragon Ball Final Blow

Oh, right. @BlueMew392 your character is accepted.

Update list time!

Masukuro- 140 (changed it so that he's twice as strong as everyone)
Rirobo- 55
Antarchy- 65
Wu- 55
Iris- 15
Sallot- 60
Robert- 60
Cornela- 70
Khan- 57

So, just thought about this: What if Khan starts off trying to assassinate Masukuro for some shady villain (haven't quite worked out ALL the details), then simply hangs around constantly studying him (and the others) and making more attempts on the sensei's life (all unsuccessful), and then starts growing fond of him and the others, finally deciding to make his alliance with them official?

Hm, that could work well. Masukuro's school policy is acceptance and loyalty, so if anyone would let your character train with them it'd be him.
Also we may need to change Rirobo's power level if we're changing Masukuro's, since Rirobo is supposed to be about half as strong as him.
Oh, and I may not make Master Talon a perv, but I'll make him something else...

We don't really need to change Rirobo's power level, I think it's good enough as it is. I just wanted to have Masukuro be twice as strong as everybody else, so everyone at least has a challenge.

Having Wu and Iris travel through said forest. Might bump into BlueMew's character as well as I think BlueMew's character was also in the forest.

Name: Zander
Species: Human (Small percentage of unknown, non earth DNA residing in him)
Appearance: Average height, toned muscular build, sun kissed skin. He has spiky dark brown hair that flows out in all directions, and jet black eyes. He wears a white one piece GI, red belt tied off to the side, large red fingerless weighted gauntlets (can be removed for added speed, normal red fingerless gloves underneath), red shoes with white trim along the bottom.
Personality: Like the rest of his family, Ozen has a love for fighting, he's confident and proud of his power and hopes to one day surpass his father. Hes a very curious boy who loves to explore new frontiers and doesnt really like living a normal life. Even though he's normally carefree and friendly but can be easily set off by someone who he doesnt have a liking towards.
Signature Attacks: Haos Buster- Similar to the light grenade except a shimmering silver color and different charging stance.
Transformations: None (As far as he knows)

I was waiting for your character and Sarah's to arrive towards us (Since I assume we are all gathering together or something).

What is the first plot you had in mind?

How about the Owl School holding a martial arts competition? The winner gets a one on one match with the Owl Teacher. I know its a generic idea but so early on it would be a decent way to gather everyone up in one place and let them all stretch out there oc's a bit.

As for the warriors not on earth, uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rip

Zander, I like your style.

I really agree with this notion. I think it'll be a great first arc, and, just like Zander stated, it really let's us flesh out our characters.

But, we'll have to discuss it with @Eeveechu151 before we make any big decisions.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
How about the Owl School holding a martial arts competition? The winner gets a one on one match with the Owl Teacher. I know its a generic idea but so early on it would be a decent way to gather everyone up in one place and let them all stretch out there oc's a bit.

As for the warriors not on earth, uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rip

Works for me, gives us a chance to show our character's stuff and is a convenient excuse for why they would all be together in one place.

Zander, I like your style.

I really agree with this notion. I think it'll be a great first arc, and, just like Zander stated, it really let's us flesh out our characters.

But, we'll have to discuss it with @Eeveechu151 before we make any big decisions.

Cool with me :)

Well, now I'm thinking to change it to 68, so you'll be on par with Zander.

And I'm doing that so your character doesn't have a big lead compared to everybody else.