• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP: Dragon Ball Final Blow

Well maybe Wu wants to be shipped with her, ever think of that?

Wu: I'm sorry what?

(Though really I don't care. If I want to have Wu have a ship I can just make an OC down the line. If you want Rirobo x Grace to be a thing then go for it.)

For the first round, I'd like to have two Owl School students in there to face off against whoever. Then ideally some random martial artists and, of course, Corporal 22. I'm going to name the two Owl School students who may reappear later.
The older one is Grace, who has the ability to change the temperature around her with her mood. The calmer and cooler she is, the colder it is, but if she gets mad then she gets really hot. ...temperature-wise, I mean... Grace is one year younger than Rirobo, and is expected to gain a similar rank to him soon.
The younger one is Natare, who can use Ki Projection to send images of different parts of himself to different places - yes, he can punch you from ten feet away. He's only twelve years old, compared to Rirobo being 17 and Grace being 16, but he's still a powerful fighter with his quite unique technique.
Another character I was hoping to include is Monsieur Masque, a frenchman who fancies himself an extravagant martial artist, acrobat and crime fighter. While he does fight crime, he's better at agility and tricks than combat.
Can these three work for the first round of the tournament? I was thinking Grace could go up against Rirobo.
Yeah, you can add Grace and Natare. They seem like interesting characters.

Perfecto.
Masque: Zut alors! C’est le temps d’aventure! Prepare for my fantastic dance upon the stage of this glorious battlefield!
y’know he’s gonna be kinda like our mr. Satan so Anarchy’s gonna love him

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I had Sallot react to Antarchy's Satan praise. Was waiting for SS to respond. Though if needed I can have her provide commentary on the beach.

It'd be a good idea, I think. Also, the ideas I have for other arenas are a forest area and an area similar to the place where Krillin and Frieza played cat-and-mouse. Any other arena ideas that could be on the island?

jade421

Previously Sarah316
It'd be a good idea, I think. Also, the ideas I have for other arenas are a forest area and an area similar to the place where Krillin and Frieza played cat-and-mouse. Any other arena ideas that could be on the island?

Maybe a rocky area, like where Goku & Vegeta fought the first time.