• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

Magnus got his free hand up to block the punch from Sasha, as he channeled some ki in an effort to match the Super Saiyan's increased strength. The effort to remove the blast from the planet took more than expected, so he considered it a surprise he had to channel more at all.

These guys aren't so bad. Given some time and they might prove interesting. But...

Magnus aimed to counter as he tried to deliver a hard knee to Sasha's gut. All the while he eyed that Saiyan tail of hers.

Sasha blocked Magnus' knee with her own knee and noticed him increase his own strength in order to match her own. 'Just how much stronger can this guy get!?' She thought to herself. The Saiyan can tell that the demon is up to something.

Celacion looked at Eginog as he grabbed his barrier. "you think I'll just let you throw me?" He shouted as the energy dome suddenly shifted path and curved towards Druc. Celacion also shot and Eraser Cannon at Eginog before he changed trajectory.

Druc let out a short howl as the energy smashed into his back, and Lute dealt a powerful punch. Druc flew back, right next to Eginog. Lute smiled, holding back his fist and channeling his energy into it. "Comet Punch!" Lute shouted, flying forwards with the blazing-with-energy fist. If it hit its target - either Druc or Eginog - the recoil would send the recipient straight through the command center. And that was what Lute was counting on.

Magnus grinned as their knees pushed against each other before he used his good hand to try and grab the tail of Sasha.

"Come to papa!"

Demona looked on even as she and Damunga exchanged blows, the power & skill difference clear as once more Demona smacked Damunga to the ground as he rolled along the sand. Damunga, bloody lip and all, got back up as he got a glare at Demona who looked unimpressed.

"How does it feel Damunga? That pain, that humiliation. I've had to bear that every moment of my life since you stole my rightful title and now you get but a taste of it." Demona spat with venom before she delivered a running knee to Damunga's jaw that had sent him flying back.

Sasha was caught off guard by Magnus' attempt to grab her tail. Unfortunately for her, she was not able to react in time and Magnus was able to get a hold of her tail. The feeling of being violated filled her body as a deep red blush was starting to form on her face. Her tail was starting to loosen from her waist. 'It...can't....be!' She thought.

Magnus smirked at this, all too proud of himself as he held Sasha's tail tight and stood over the ever weakening Saiyan.

"What's wrong? Where did all the spark and fire go? Don't tell me you have run out of gas?" Magnus taunted, though he suddenly felt a cold chill as Demona cast a glare on Magnus which almost made Magnus drop the tail.

"Are you telling me you need to exploit that cheap weakness to gain an advantage? I expected more from the captain of the guard. Have Damunga's little friends pushed you into some corner?" Demona asked as Magnus swallowed hard and formed a quick response.

"N-nonsense. Neither of them are a match for me. You should know based on their power..." Magnus said before the intensified glare of Demona had cut him off.

"Perhaps I should kill you now for such display weakness & foolishness. Perhaps one of your subordinates is more suitable for the position." Demona threatened as Magnus gulped. Though before he dropped the tail or Demona could follow up on her threat she was tackled from behind by Damunga he flew with her away from Arcie, Icicure, Sasha & Magnus and crashed them in a large dune in the distance. Which distracted Magnus as his grip remained loose.

Sasha couldn't help but pant and drop on all fours, causing her tail to unwrap from her waist as Magnus maintained hold of it. The feeling of being violated overwhelmed her enough to have the young Saiyan drop her Super Saiyan form. She slowly looked up at Magnus, looking angry while still maintaining her deep blush. "Y-You.... bastard!" She said to the demon.

After Demona threatened Magnus, Sasha's felt his grip on her tail loosen up, relieving her of some of the overwhelming feeling. She took this opportunity to go Super Saiyan once more and launch and uppercut towards Magnus' chin.

Magnus was caught off guard by this and had been sent flying back from the force of the uppercut which released his grip on the tail altogether as he crashed into a dune.

Damunga meanwhile followed up his charged as he frantically fired several blazing ki blasts at Demona, as he prayed that it would do some damage while he managed to catch his sibling off guard as a large dust cloud soon formed where her body should have been.

Sasha quickly flew towards Magnus with furious anger. Once she stopped in front of him, she aimed a ki blast directly at the demon's face. "You'll pay for humiliating me like that!!!" She exclaimed with anger, as she let the ki blast build up in front of Magnus' face.

Magnus shook out the cobwebs before he was face to face was a furious Sasha as she aimed a ki blast at the demon's face. Magnus scowled at this turn of events though he tried to mask this with a smirk.

"Ah, did I touch a nerve. I'll have you know I appreciated such an experience like that. You are cute when you are vulnerable." Magnus said as if to cement his status as a complete creep though he also used this as a distraction as he tried to sneak his leg between Sasha's and try to trip the Saiyan up before she fired the blast.

Icicure, when she got up, lost all of her malicious aura and her gained muscle. She then looked at Arcie, who told her they needed to leave. Icicure then got up, though she was very limp, and said to Arcie, "You're right. We need to leave. Sasha and I can't face against that demon, even if we both used our full power. The only reason he's frusturated is because we keep surprising him. Even if we do find a way to defeat him, Damunga's sister is extremely more powerful, none of us stand a chance."

Icicure then placed her index and middle on finger, as she started concentrating on everyone's energy signature. She then asked Arcie, "Do you have the spaceship ready? If you do, hurry up and get as far away from the planet's atmosphere as possible." Though, Icicure was still kind of livid, so she then exclaimed, "DO IT NOW! ARCIE! WE DON'T HAVE ANY TIME!"

-----------------------------------------------

Eginog noticed the Saiyan's attack, and slapped it away. "This is pointless," Eginog said, "You two have invaded Lord Dridice's dome, and you expect to survive."

Eginog then noticed the Namekian's attack, and noticed how powerful it was. He then charged into full power, and jumped in front of his attacl. He grabbed it with both of his fists, he felt the incredible power, but he stayed put where he was at. He made sure the attack didn't hit the command center.

"Lemme tell you something, pal. I'm one of the strongest fighters I kn-" Lute was cut off as someone suddenly teleported behind him, holding his arms behind his back with one hand and choking him with the other. Lute's arms were suddenly frozen together, and Lute let out a howl of pain. "What the hell...?"
"Forgive me, noble members of the Sur Crem force, but I was on my way to deliver some information to Lord Dridice and I couldn't help but notice you hadn't taken these two down yet. Is the strength of an Elite really necessary to deal with one Saiyan and one Namekian? Even if this is quite the special Namekian..." the mysterious, long-haired man said.

Clecaion was floating behind when he noticed the sudden appearance of the mysterious long-haired man. He felt the immense power he was emitting and flared up his aura while tensing himself. "What? Where did this guy come from?" He said to himself as a drop of sweat appeared on his face.

Arcie had not needed to be told twice, as quickly she activated her wrist controller as she activated the auto pilot of her ship that flew in the air and over the desert before it arrived above the area of battle. As she glanced around, she took note of the old scripture that had been knocked from Damunga before she grabbed it and then warped herself to the ship so Icicure would have something to trace for...whatever she had planned. She assumed that teleportation technique.

Icicure...be safe.

Damunga panted as he finished his explosive volley while he observed the dust cloud it generated. Damunga was not naive enough to believe he killed or even defeated sister. But he hoped at the very least it would do some damage.

However, as Demona emerged unscathed, Damunga's hopes had been shattered as he stared in complete disbelief. All his power, everything he did proved to be just as useless as when they use to "spar" back home all those years ago.

How!? After all this time, all I've done to get stronger...how could the gap still remain this vast!?

"Do you finally understand? The futility of all this? You can't beat me, you will never beat me. No matter how much you train, how hard you try you it won't change anything. And yet you deny me my right to challenge on some foolish fantasy you can reach the power needed to rival my own." Demona said with venom in her voice as Damunga sweat a little in response; the nerves all too evident before he rocketed to the air and began to channel hellfire ki all around his body as it seemed to cause the immediate area to shake given how much of his own energy he channeled for this; ready to give it everything he had.

"DON'T MOCK ME!!" Damunga roared as he charged forward and prepared to use his Nova Strike, his single most powerful technique against his sibling. Demona let out a sigh...as some blue fire ki began to form in her right palm.

Guess you'll remain blindly ignorant of this reality....I'll have to display it in full force.

"Azure Granade..." Demona said with a tone barley above a whisper as she fired a small sphere of her energy at Damunga's blast. It was a standard, basic technique of Demona's own that upon contact with Damunga's charge caused a massive explosion in the air as Damunga's attack was easily overpowered before he flopped down to the ground below. His body covered with scorch marks from Demona's blast as she began to make her way towards him.

Sasha started to get even more annoyed after hearing Magnus' remarks. "You're really itching to die aren't you!!? Well, you won't be smiling for long when I blow your-!!!" But before Sasha could finish her sentence, she was tripped by Magnus' leg. This caused her to fall to the ground and fire her ki blast in a different direction. Once the blast hit something, a huge explosion could be seen in distance.

"General Iscrem!" Eginog exclaimed, before he bowed down before the Acrosian. "I'm sorry, sir. You're right, we should have been able to deal with these two sooner, but they kept pulling surprises out of nowhere and throwing us off! I'm sorry, sir!"

Eginog also seemed to share the same feelings of fear.

-----------------------------------------------

Before Demona could even lay a finger on Damunga, Icicure had suddenly appeared right in front of him. Icicure then placed her palm on the chest of her defeated comrade, before they both then seemed to disappear from thin air in front of Damunga's sister.

As Magnus seemed to be distracted in his battle, Icicure then also appeared behind the demon from seemingly out of nowhere and aimed to kick him on the side of his ribs. If her planned work, Magnus would then let go of Sasha's leg, which Icicure would then go to grab her and disappear with her and Damunga. Leaving the two demons alone.

(He's a kaioshin, remember?)
Druc also bowed alongside his partner, showing his respect for the man.
"Ah yes, bow to princess long-hair!" Lute laughed. Iscrem scowled, freezing his arms more. Lute let out a loud growl of pain. "Fancy hair, queenie! Who'd you get it done by, your boyfriend?!"
"I'm taking this one alive." Iscrem decided. "I want his torment." Iscrem flew back and fired a continuous frosty beam. Lute slowly began to freeze over.
Oh shit. he thought. Ken! Ji! Lord Dridice is coming to your planet soon, and he's got a crap ton of guys! Stay out of his way! Don't engage! For the love of Kai, don't enga-!" Lute was cut off when the Namekian was encased in a giant ice block.

Ken and Ji both froze, hearing the telepathic message. "LUTE?!"

Damunga had been warped back to the ship, and while Magnus indeed had grabbed Sasha's leg that action was cut off when he felt a sharp and unexpected kick to the side which did caused him to let go giving Icicure the little space needed to get to Sasha.

"That's it ladies, I'm done playing games!" Magnus yelled out, frustrated as he decided he had played with his meal long enough as he fired a blast aimed for Icicure.

Demona's eyes slightly widened when Icicure appeared and warped away with Damunga. As she shifted over towards Magnus' battle and watched as Icicure appeared again out of thin air which caused her eyebrows to frown.

What is this technique?

Eginog looked on in fear as General Iscrem froze the Namekian, though the soldier kept on a straight face to show his strong will.

"Understood, sir!" exclaimed Eginog, "Druc and I will handle the Saiyan, sir! You have my word that he won't survive, sir!"

Eginog then looked on at Celacion, and exclaimed, "We have you outnumbered! Surrender now or we will be forced to take your life!"

----------------------------------

Icicure grabbed Sasha, and, before Magnus' blast could hit her or Sasha, they both then disappeared into thin air once more, leaving the two demons all alone on the deserted planet.

Icicure then appeared on Arcie's ship, and she quickly laid Sasha down on a bed. She then ran as fast as she could to Arcie, and exclaimed, "I got everyone! We're safe, but not for long! Quickly fire this ship up, and let's head out of this planet!"

"RIGHT!" Arcie said as she would engage her thrusters and take the ship high into the sky as she aimed to get them away from the demons below. Magnus scowled as he prepared to race after them.

"Nobody makes a fool of me! You won't..."

"Enough Magnus. Let them go."

"L-lady Demona?"

Magnus seemed confused as Demona ordered him to back down, was the entire point of coming here not to get the scripture? Though Magnus knew better than to question Demona as she watched the ship above speed away.

Damunga. Such a fool, clinging to some stupid fantasy even after everything. But perhaps that text can help you become slightly less pathetic. Perhaps it may give you the needed motivation to challenge me. So I can claim what is mine.

Arcie in turn made it out of the planet's atmosphere and soon flew away from the planet to gain some distance in the event of any pursuers. Arcie had a focused face as she pushed her pride & joy to its limits to move as fast as possible.

Come on old girl. We're almost there. I don't think we're being followed but I ain't gonna risk anything.

Icicure was on guard duty, as she sensed if anyone was following them. She sensed hard, and harder, but there seemed to be no kind of chase happening. Icicure then sighed in relief.

Icicure then rested her hand on Arcies shoulder, and said, "Slow the engines down. They don't seem to appear to be chasing us. There is no need to exhaust this much fuel."

Icicure was just glad that everything was now over. She felt like she could finally relax.

But something tells me, that Icicure's adventure just hasn't ended yet~.

Celacion grunted as he stared Eginog down. "Yeah if you think I'll give up this easily the you're mistaken." He said as he began powering up. His aura flared up and his muscles began expanding. "I still can't control this form very well but that doesn't matter right now." Celacion said to himself quietly as he transformed with a roar. His aura and hair turned green, his eyes were white and his muscles were much larger. He then swung his arm in front of him and shot a trap shooter at Eginog and Druc.

Sasha opened her eyes and found herself laying on a bed. "Ugh..... What happened?" She asked herself as she sat up and placed her hand on the side of her head. The last thing she remembered was her being close to blasting Magnus into ashes until he tripped her and caused her to fall to the ground. Apparently that fall was enough to knock her out cold. "That's right! That bastard!" She said angrily, "But....how did I get here?"

Since Eginog was already in full power from his fight with Lute, he shot a full-powered blast at the Saiyan's. Hopefully Druc would join in too, so the two could perform an attack powerful to send this monkey back to wherever he came from.

For the moment, Eginog decided to keep Celacion's blast in place.

------------------------------------

Icicure walked up to Sasha, who had just woken up, and told her, "Everything's alright, Sasha. We're in Arcie's spaceship. We made it out of that situation alive."

Icicure then clinched her fists, as she thought about how completely useless they were in the fight. The demons' power were unmeasurable, and they completely humiliated her and everyone else. They had to get stronger, or else they might not even be able to survive next time.

Sasha turned to see Icicure. "Oh, I see. Thank you for saving me," she said with gratitude. She looked down and clenched her fist from remembering the humiliation she just experienced. She then realized that her tail was still unwrapped from when Magnus got a hold of it. "I can't believe a creep like him....humiliated me like that...." She said in a disappointed tone. She was ashamed of herself for not being cautious and for letting Magnus take advantage of her weaknesses.

Arcie let out a sigh of relief as she flipped the ship to auto pilot. With the immediate danger having passed, and Icicure already went to Sasha's comfort, Arcie decided to go check Damunga in his room as she walked over and knocked on the closed door.

"Damunga? Are you okay? Hum...guess he's still o..."

Before Arcie had time to finish her thoughts the door was torn open from its hinges as Arcie just managed to dive out of the way as the door had been sent flying down the hall. Arcie got up and saw Damunga had woken up, though given his expression he had far from a restful recovery. The humiliation that both Icicure & Sasha felt had been multiplied for Damunga as he stormed off towards the gravity room as Arcie took note of this to give chase.

"D-damnunga wait! Your body is still not fully recovered. It's too dangerous to..."

"SHUT UP BRAT! I'm training and I don't want anyone to interfere! You go it.

"But Damunga...."

"I don't want another word!"

Damunga slammed the door to the gravity room shut as he held the lost scripture close to his chest. Painful memories of what happened with his sister came flooding back into his mind as Damunga clenched his fist and punched a wall of the gravity room with enough force to cause a dent.

Damn her! After all these years, everything I've been through in this exile....it means nothing! I'm still a joke to her, that gap has not closed in even the slightest! How is that possible!? Have I just been wasting my damn time....

Druc flew up beside Celacion, rearing back a fist to try and deliver a powerful punch that would send him back after it hit. After that, he began charging up one of his attacks that could be mixed with Eginog's own.

Icicure then held Sasha's hand, and said, "I know exactly how you feel, but all we can do now is get stronger so that situation doesn't happen again."

Icicure then looked behind her as soon as she heard all of the commotion of Damunga waking up.

Icicure then walked up to Arcie, and laid her hand on the little girl's shoulder. "Just leave him be, Arcie," Icicure said, "We all feel the same way, and this is Damunga's way of relieving his pain. I'll be training as well in another room."

Icicure then entered a room, and as soon as she did. She let her ki flare, and was glaring at the room. She then commenced her excercise routine.

Damunga opened up the demon text, rather than just jump into the gravity training as he began to scan through the dozens or perhaps hundreds of techniques that were founded by the first demon clan. Damunga had put far too much effort to get this item to not put it to use, as one technique he read caught his interest.

Dante's Devil. Generate an entity of pure hellfire to use and bring it to life to help reduce one's enemies to ashes.

Damunga became intrigued with the idea, though before he rushed to work on that Damunga fired decided to improve his physicals. As she he set the book aside and set the gravity to the current maximum setting of 100x normal gravity. Damunga quickly felt the effect, but being it had not been his first exposure to it no longer felt such strain as he began to practice his punches, kicks and forms by bouncing a lone sphere of hellfire ki around in the intense gravity.

---------
"I guess..." Arcie said with a sigh before Icicure left to do some training of her own, as between that and her ship on auto pilot Arcie had nothing better to do. So she moved towards Sasha's room to check on the Saiyan.

"Hey, how you holding up?"

As Sasha contemplated on her humiliation, Arcie entered her room and the Saiyan turned to the little Acrosian. "Not.....so well," she replied to Arcie and looked back down, "I only do I feel humiliated.... but I also feel like I've been violated...." She turned to her tail, that is still unwrapped.

Arcie frowned a bit as she took a seat next to Sasha.

"I...I don't really understand how you feel. N-not being a Saiyan or knowing what that tail means. But that guy isn't here any more, but if you continue to dwell on it will be as if he never left. We need to get stronger, to put this experience behind us and strive to be stronger & better so that it never happens again. So that creep never has any power over you again." Arcie said, as while she never considered herself good at motivational speeches she simply said anything that might help lift Sasha's spirits. Though one aspect of her speech already caused her internal voice to criticize it.

Yet I say this and I don't even fight. Really, I'm the load of the team. What can I do to help if I can't throw a punch?

After hearing Arcie's motivational speech, Sasha thought to herself a bit. 'She's right....' She thought. She looked at her tail and came up with a bit of an idea. She turned to Arcie and patted her head. "Thanks Arcie," she said with a smile, "I appreciate you cheering me up."

Sasha stood up from the bed and was about to wrap her tail around her waist, but didn't because of her little idea. She just kept it unwrapped.

Seeing Druc fly towards him and throw a punch his way. Celacion put his arm up and blocked the hit. He would then charge another attack when he saw Druc mix his blast with Eginog's. Celacion would throw a small ki blast at the incoming beam which would explode into a huge ki explosion when it collides with the beam.

Eginog looked on at the exploded blast, but didn't seem surprised when it did. "It seems this Saiyan isn't like the rest," Eginog stated outloud, "He has required a form that their race hasn't seen for thousands of years, the Legendary Super Saiyan." Eginog then smirked. "I'll be sure to mount your head for Lord Dridice as a trophy."

Eginog then charged the Saiyan, but he kept moving from side-to-side, seeming to not choose a specific place. He could hit from basically anywhere. He then shot a blast from one side, and shot another blast from another side, and he kept this pattern going until Celacion was completely covered in blasts.

---------------------------------

Icicure went out of her room, completely covered in sweat which seemed to be...steaming. She had done double her usual routine, but did it in less than under 5 minutes. She seemed to have calmed down from her anger of losing humilatingly from that battle then looked at the corner of the hall and noticed Sasha.

Sasha seemed off for some reason, but Icicure couldn't quite place her finger on it. She then walked up to the Saiyan, but silently, so Sasha couldn't hear her. Icicure didn't do this intentionally. What Icicure did intentionally, however, was grab Sasha's tail that seemed to be hanging out from her waist and started observing it.

"Sasha, why is your tail unwrapped from your waist?" Icicure asked, "I thought that it was an unwise decision for Saiyans to do so, as it is some kind of weakpoint?"

Sasha was filled with determination and was certain that the idea she came up with will work. Sure she's a bit nervous, but for the most part determined. However, all of that quickly disappeared when Icicure came up behind Sasha and grabbed her tail. The female Saiyan's eyes widened a bit and deep red blush appeared on her face, which was deeper than usual considering that the love of her life was the one grabbing it this time. 'Sh-Sh-She's grabbing my t-t-tail!' She thought to herself, not knowing what to do.

Arcie walked back to the control room as she observed Damunga training within the gravity room from the security camera. While Sasha & Iciure seemed to be improving a bit from their earlier downcast spirits, Damunga still seemed quite upset over the situation and had yet to speak to anyone about it. As she got on her intercom which she adjusted to just connect to the gravity room, she decided to speak to Damunga about it.

"You okay?" Arcie asked, as Damunga had been busy using his hellfire ki in a rather bizarre way. As he seemed to try to sustain it against the gravity while he also twisted it into unusual shapes but Arcie's voice within disrupted his focus as the hellfire withered away. Damunga had visible frustration, but took a deep breath before he worked on some one handed push-ups.

"Oh just fine. Only got humiliated in battle but the last person I wanted to see. Nothing to it really." Damunga answered, with natural bitterness and sarcasm in his voice which caused Arcie to frown. This would be harder than she expected.

Icicure was completely oblivious to Sasha's reaction to her grabbing her tail, so she failed to see her deep red blush on her face. She was just so fascinated by the Saiyan's tail, it was rather soft.

"If it is a weakpoint, then you must be training right now! Right!?" Icicure exclaimed, a bit too cheerfully, which made her grip on the tail a bit tighter. "If you're training right now, then can I join you! I've admired your training style for quite a while now, although it may be a bit rash, but I think there are things I can learn from you!"

Icicure seemed to be excited for this training, maybe the most she has ever been.

Sasha accidentally let out a bit of a squeal after Icicure tightened her grip on her tail and quickly covered her mouth. She didn't know how much longer she could endure and hopes that Icicure would let go soon. "S-Sure....of course....you c-can," she managed to say.

Last edited:
"Great!" Icicure exclaimed as she grabbed the tail tighter due to pure excitement. Icicure then let go of Sasha's tail, and faced the Saiyan. "So, what kind of training were you planning to do?" Icicure asked. She was quite curious, she wanted to know why Sasha had her tail sticking out in the first place. It might help her if she were to have any kind of weakpoint.