• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

Celacion glanced back as Druc held him from behind. “I thought this stransformation would at least get something out of you but oh well.” He said before breathing in. “Rah!” He roared as a burst of Ki emitted from him in attempt to blast Druc off of him. He would then backflip behind Druc and hold him as a shield against Eginog’s rush attack.

Eginog stopped focusing his attention on the Saiyan, as he noticed how the Namekian had a sudden power boost.

What the hell!? The Namekian is even stronger than the Saiyan! How the hell did that happen in this short amount of time!

Eginog grunted and then started to power up even more, as he charged the Namekian and would aim to go under Lute and punch hkm straight in the gut.

-----------------------------------------

Icicure noticed that the beast was aiming to attack Damunga with a barrage of sand bullets, so she used Instant Transmission to get in between the sand bullets and Damunga and she started shooting multiple finger blasts at each bullet.

Icicure didn't know for how much longer she could stall the beast, especially since the massive power was headjng towards their direction as well. Icicure knew that she would need to use the Instant Transmission as soon as whatever that power belonged to came, even if Damunga didn't get the scriptures. Otherwise, they would all die.

Druc was hurled back and grabbed quickly, grunting harshly. He broke free of Celacion's grapple, however, and flew straight at Lute.
Lute saw Eginog coming and blocked the punch, grabbing Eginog's hand and throwing him towards Druc. Lute then flew towards the duo, rearing back his fist.

Icicure & Lao's efforts seemed to work, as Damunga blasted through the sane wall and soon enough flew his way out of the temple. Damunga turned to Arcie who had remained by the bike waiting for Sasha.

"Brat! We're leaving now!" Damunga yelled as the sand-beast growled before it dissolved to a pile of sand. With no scripture to protect, it had no purpose and simply ceased to be. Arcie gave a nod as she jumped on Icicure's bike and began to rev them up. Unaware of Icicure's instant transmission idea.

Damunga got on his, given there had been no intimidate danger as the power level he sensed was still a fair ways away as he started up his bike and took a moment to admire the scripture he obtained.

Yes! Finally after so many failures and humiliations the means to ascend to the next level and beyond lie in my hands! Now I have the means to finally surpass her and...

"Seems the heiress has arrived." One of the Wanderers said, seemingly to no one. Which confused Damunga. What the hell was he tal...

Woosh!

In an instant, with no warning, an object zoomed through the desert at high speeds and landed next to the bikes as a sound boom shot through the area. Sand had parted around the path of this object as if one had parted the red sea. Soon enough the dust settled as Damunga and Arcie glanced back.

From Arcie's perspective, she saw a woman who seemed to be some sort of female-version of Damunga. Or one of his people. Only with full horns. As Damunga saw the individual his eyes widened in fear and he began to sweat.

I-it can't be!

"Heh, guess she got impatient. Not sure what drove her to fly that way, no temple in sight and only some small power spikes here or there." Magnus nused to himself as he opted to remain with the sand sails who had also been understandably confused. Seems the battle between Icicure, Lao and Damunga versus the sand beast had caught Demona's interest. So she decided to fly over to investiage. And as she turned to see the Wanderers, Arcie and Damunga she seemed to have made the correct decision. With a look of utter hatred and disdain in her eyes, she focused her killing intent on Damunga.

"Hello Damunga. Long time no see."

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Lao started to fly away, back to the ship, before the giant power level he felt was almost at his side. He looked at the user of such power. It seemed like a female demon; close to Damunga. But, her horns were not damaged. He glanced at Damunga, verifying his thought. He walked to Damunga, and whispered "I think we should run." He knew that was gonna happen. He just hoped they could run faster than their enemies. He prepared himself, if he needed to battle.

Icicure had been right next to Damunga, hoping to get her Instant Transmission off, when suddenly the power she had been feeling this whole time had appeared in front of her. From appearance and ki-signature, the demon who held such power was definitely related to Damunga.

W-What...what monstrous power. I don't even think I could take her on at 100 percent, not even the other demon that's next to her.

Icicure had been trying to lock unto Sasha's ki, as she was hopefully still in the ship or at least far away from the threat. Icicure was anxious, she stood there, trying to come up with a plan to how to escape the mess they were in.

----------------------------------------------

Eginog made sure to stop before hitting Druc, and he then turned to face the direction of the Namekian. Before the Namekian could land a hit, Eginog motioned his hands from side to in a wave-like manner.

Lute would then be covered in a purple aura, and disappear from thin air. But Lute wasn't entirely gone, he was teleported in front of a moving asteroid that was nearby the fight.

While Druc was flying towards Lute, Celacion quickly flew above him and dove down to knee him in the back. He would then turn towards Eginog and throw another Trap Shooter at him. “Hey don’t forget about be now!”

Sasha continued to fly towards the others so she could meet up with them. "Man, they've gone the distance to who knows where," she said, "I'm sure it won't be long until I catch up with." She then felt the enormous power quickly catch up to the other, which was enough to make her worry and pick up her speed.

Sasha stopped mid air once she arrived and looked down. She saw Icicure and the others along with two demons she had never seen before. One was a male demon, and the other was a female demon who's energy felt similar to Damunga's.

Demona, along with Magnus who had caught up to her, eyed the party before her and even glanced up at Sasha. Between her, Icicure, Diover, Lao and Arcie it seemed that Damunga was in a party of 6. Not that Demona cared much about them beyond the fact that Damunga had not been alone as she might have expected.

As her gaze shifted back to Damunga, she notieced he had stood up. Though between his widened eyes, slight trembling and a drop of sweat that dripped down the fear had been all too evident to her. Demona kept her cold gaze on Damunga before the female demon spoke up again.

"Well well, seems you went off and made some friends. Honestly I didn't think you could become even more pathetic after being cast out but it appeared that once more you failed to meet anyone expectations." Demona replied coldly as Damunga grit his teeth and held the scripture close to him.

"The hell are you doing here?" Damunga asked, a mixture of concern and anger all too clear as Demona kept her gaze focused on him before she cracked open a sly smirk.

"What, am I not allowed to say hi? Honestly I figured with our blood ties I had the right to visit." Demona explained which caused the equally nervous Arcie to think over her word choice.

Blood ties?

"Our arrangement was I would not see you or father again until I gained the strength to challenge..." Damunga said before a glare of killing intent cut him off as before anyone knew it she vanished only to appear right behind Damunga; who became frozen in fear as she learned in to whisper to him.

"Indeed. Though nothing said I couldn't leave to explore the realms beyond our home. And besides...that is a fever dream that will never happen. Deep down you know it." Demona said as Damunga clenched his fist before he turned back to Demona though had yet to do anything more. Magnus watched with a sadistic smirk as he scanned the party.

"So then, I don't suppose you'd be kind enough to share some introductions? You have some...interesting traveling companions. Even some cute ones." Magnus said as he glanced up at Sasha when he made that comment; with a tone that would creep any normal person out to have said the least.

Lute growled as he vanished, reappearing before the meteor. He saw the oncoming rock from the corner of his eye, and punched it to bits with his fist. Lute then flew back to the battlefield, soaring straight at the dual combatants.
Druc's armor reduced the impact of the knee, and he was barely hurt. Seeing Lute flying ahead, Druc reared back his fist to meet him. The two powerhouses slammed their punches into each other with incredible force, both stopping the other's strike.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Icicure exclaimed in a fury as Magnus commented about Sasha. Icicure couldn't control herself, the stress of this situation was too grand. There was an extremely low possibility they could make it out alive, especially from Damunga's sister, she was on a league all of her own.

Icicure tried to find an opening, but with everybody being far away from each other, especially Sasha being in the sky, it would take a miracle for her to get everybody in time to escape from the planet.

-----------------------------------------

Eginog looked at the Saiyan, and just scoffled. Eginog then made his own ki blast to deflect Celacion's.

"How could I forget when you're this annoying?" Eginog responded, "Honestly, who dares try to confront Lord Dridice, the strongest in this known part of the galaxy! No, THE UNIVERSE!"

Eginog then started shooting multiple ki blasts at the Saiyan, aiming for all of his vital areas.

A shiver went down Sasha's spine when Magnus made that comment about her. The way he said it was enough to creep her out. She then heard Icicure lash out at the demon and a blush appeared on her face. She began to wonder why Icicure yelled when Magnus made that comment. 'The stress must be getting to her. Yeah, that's it,' she thought to herself in reassurance.

Sasha's blush slowly faded and looked down at the two demons, unsure if can handle one of them. Energy then slowly started to form in her hand as she contemplated on whether she should attack or not.

"Oh, such a sharp tongue. Do I sense some jealously?" Magnus taunted as he took note of Icicure's rage. Though he seemed not the least bit worried about her warning, as he figured that these "weaklings" posed no threat to him. Something reflected in his growing smirk as he stared Icicure down.

"Though, if you have any problems with what I am saying. By all means, come and shut me up." Magnus taunted as he seemed to dare Icicure to do something as he even made the "come on" motion with his right hand.

Arcie watched this from a distance as she already flipped her wrist controls and began to make preparations to get the ship's engines going as a quick escape seemed to be their only chance. Based on the reactions of the group, these two were too powerful to risk a full on battle with. So Arcie needed to get that ship ready and find a way to help get them to it as quickly as they could.

Damunga continued to be stared down by Demona who had inspected her sibling's body...including the scripture Damunga held close to his chest. Demon kept her cold gaze before she addressed Damunga with an equally chilling tone.

"So, you aim to use the text of the old ones to try and close the gap between us?" Demona asked as Damunga simply remained quiet for the next minute or so, though eventually he managed to swallow his nerves and give a reply to his demonic sibling.

"Yes....and when I master its secrets, when my horns regrow. I will surpass you and earn that throne to call my own. And you know you can't kill me, if I don't agree to that custom you'll never get your chance to take the throne." Damunga clarified, as what this "custom" he talked about was would be unclear to the rest of the party though Demona seemed to understand enough as she gave a nod and turned around away from Damunga.

"Indeed, I cannot. And any battle with you now doesn't serve me benefit..." Demona said....before her tail lashed out and smacked Damunga across the jaw as he had been sent flying and tumbled along the desert sand. Arcie's eyes widened in response.

"DAMUNGA!?"

Damunga groaned, the scripture lying on the ground next to him as he wiped some blood from his jaw while he struggled to get back to his feet. Demona already began to advance towards Damunga.

"...though it would give me chance to relief some stress. So stand brother. The least you can do is be a reliable punching bag. Magnus, if any of them interfere in this you have my permission to have your way with them as you see fit." Demona said as she gave Magnus his order as Magnus simple chuckled.

"Whatever you say my lady." Magnus said as Damunga stood up and faced Demona. Deep down, the both of them knew this would be a no contest, but Damunga had little options and in the back of his mind he had to see first hand what the gap between them was. So Damunga began to channel all his energy.

"AHHH!" Damunga yelled as he brought out his full power. Which had increased since the battle with Infant due to his constant training in the gravity chamber; his red aura parting the sand around him though Demona looked on not the least bit impressed even as the wind generated by the power blew sand past her. In a flash Damunga charged forward as he aimed to deliver a powered up punch right to Demona's face....

....which Demona causally blocked with her lone index finger. Damunga's eyes widened as he tried to push against Demona's "guard" but neither she nor her finger moved an inch despite Damunga's best efforts. Damunga broke the attack as he launched a frantic series of punches and kicks at high speeds all aimed at Demona. Who casually blocked each and every one of them with the same index finger as Damunga growled in clear frustration.

Flick.

Before Damunga had the chance to change tactics, Demona used her free hand as she flicked Damunga's forehead which despite the simply gesture sent Damunga flying back as he crashed and rolled along the desert floor. Damunga groaned as he tried to get up while frustration only became more evident from the demon.

How....all this time. All this training and everything I've done. How could it be the gap is still this vast?

Damunga had little time to dwell on this as in an instant he felt a wave of pressure crash into his chest as Demona flew over to Damunga and slammed her knee into his chest which caused the air and some blood to spit out of his mouth while Magnus laughed on.

"Ah, nothing like a good family reunion."

Last edited:
Sasha watched the fight between the two siblings and was not liking the looks of it. Demona was far stronger than what Sasha had originally thought. When Magnus laughed, she started to get annoyed. 'This is for calling me 'cute' you creep,' she thought. She fired the energy she had in her hand at the demon, hoping to would hit and do damage.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Lao's attention shifted to Icicure when she screamed, but he was focused on Demona and Magnus. He watched as Damunga was beaten. "I stand no chance against those guys... no one heres does. I just need to stay calm and thing on something." He said as he looked at Arcie. She was already preparing the ship. Icicure would only need to make everyone go to the same place, which seemed impossible, with Damunga being beaten on the moment.

They could only escape and hope no one follows them, That was the only option, after analyzing all the other plausible options. But, Sasha attacked Magnus. "We're fucked." He thought out loud, getting into his fighting instace.

Magnus continued to laugh at the beating Demona gave Damunga before he felt a ki blast hit him in the back. This cut off his laughter as her rubbed the spot on his back that had been blasted before he glanced up at the source. And had a large smirk in response to Sasha.

"My my, such a feisty one..." Magnus said before he flew up and in a moment had appeared right in front of the Saiyan. His smirk only grew as the distance between the two decreased.

"....and I like feisty." Magnus added on, the creep factor only highlighted by the wink he gave Sasha.

Arcie was unsure what to do. As she watched Magnus focus on Sasha while Damunga continued to be beaten down by Demon; it seemed nothing he tried phased his sibling. Damunga flew in the air to gain some distance as Demona had an...almost bored expression on her face.

"All this time and this is the best you could manage? I knew this arrangement was pointless." Demona said just loud enough for Damunga to hear as this only enraged Damunga who began to channel his power all the more.

"GO TO HELL!!!" Damunga yelled as he fired a blazing set of twin blasts aimed right for Demona, who had not even bothered to try to dodge the attack as it closed in on her. The blast made contact as a giant explosion soon followed as the shockwave was felt by everyone though area. Even Magnus glanced over at the sight as a large mushroom cloud emerged where Demona seemingly once stood.

Gotta say. He packed more of a wallop than I gave him credit for. But...

Demona, who had not been damaged or even scratched by the blast, zoomed out of the cloud and smacked Damunga with a headbutt as the latter had been panting.

"Gah!" Damunga cried out before Demona spun around the slammed her tail into Damunga which sent the demon sibling crashing into the ground. Damunga had been offered no relief or break as Demona slammed her foot into his chest before she sat down on it and began to perform a ground and pound on the helpless demon while Arcie looked on in horror.

"DAMUNGA!"

Sasha looked down at Magnus, annoyed that the blast did nothing. She blinked once and the next thing she knew, she was face to face with the demon. Her eyes widened. Not was she in complete shock from the demon's speed, but she was also creeped out by his remark and wink. 'Who does this guy think he is!?' She thought. She then proceeded to throw some punches at Magnus.

Magnus quickly got his hands up in a guard and began to block the multiple punches thrown from Sasha. Magnus could tell this girl had some strength to her, though that only seemed to make the demon more excited. As evident by his growing grin.

"Ah, that's the spirit! Nothing quite like a woman who can fight. Makes it all the more fun." Magnus replied as he prepared to deliver a counter knee to her gut in response.

Demona glanced back and saw Magnus had gotten involved in a fight. She let out a sigh in response even as she stepped on the back of Damunga's head and pressed his face down against the sand.

There goes Magnus playing with his food once more. Could bite him if he is not careful, I doubt even the wast would travel with just anyone. Least I'll get to see what they can do...

Sasha was too focused on trying to hit Magnus, that she didn't see his counterattack. After a knee to her gut, with minor spit coming out, she stopped attacking in order to clench her stomach. Now she was furious. She slowly looked up at Magnus in anger as she continued to clench her stomach. "Bastard!" She exclaimed and proceeded to throw punches and kicks towards Magnus.

"YOU BASTARD!" Icicure exclaimed as she rushed Magnus, and aimed to deliver a heavy blow to his head.

But, there was something different about Icicure, she....SHE WAS AT 100 PERCENT OF HER FULL POWER! It could be told that she was at her full power, as her muscles had growned to immense size. Though, something was off. Unlike the last two times she was at full power, Icicure didn't have any purple eyes and her voice didn't change. It seemed as if she was in control this entire time. She failed to notice this however, and continued to attack Magnus, trying to land combo after combo.

Magnus grinned as he continued to block Sasha's punches and kicks while his smirk only grew all the more.

"Ah that's what I love to see. Yes now this might be..." Magnus said, before sudden blow to his jaw had sent him flying back. Demona's own beating of Damunga had been put on pause when she felt a power spike from one of his allies as she glanced up at Icicure and took note of the power and malicious aura that oozed from her being.

Didn't expect one of Damunga's allies to have such power. And this feeling, among beings of this realm there is one one it reminds me of...

"Magnus! It would appear the waste's party members are stronger than expected. Do not underestimate them!" Demona yelled out with that commanding tone as Magnus glanced at Icicure's 100% and wiped some blood from his jaw that had been the result of the sucker punch. Magnus powered up a bit in response before he glared at Icicure.

"Did I strike a nerve my dear? If you wanted my attention you could have asked nicely." Magnus said with a smirk before he dashed forward and aimed to return a punch aimed for Icicure's head in kind.

Damunga took advantage of Demona's focus on Icicure, as while her foot remained on the back of his head it had less weight and her guard seemed lowered. As such he quickly aimed his hand up and fired a blast aimed right for Demona's eyes.

"GAH!" Demona yelled out as she clutched her right eye and lifted her foot off Damunga before he jumped back. Demona had lifted her foot to jump back as Damunga managed to get to his feet. Demona clutched it as the blow caused visible pain, which caused Demona to glare at her sibling.

"Cheap tricks Damunga. It won't make any difference. You and your friends know that."

Magnus’ punch landed, and it sent Icicure flying back as well, but she then pulled herself together and stopped in midair.

Due to her using her full strength, Icicure was much more durable and was able to take the demon’s punch, though she did spit out some blood.

Icicure then rushed Magnus, but as soon as she was in front of the demon, instead of landing a hit, she would disappear and get behind Magnus to launch an attack.

“FROZEN RUSH!” Icicure exclaimed as she shot a huge, purple beam at the demon.

Magnus smirked as he prepared to deliver another punch to the charging Icicure, though his eyes widened as he glanced up and saw the blast aimed for him.

Crap!

Magnus got his hands up and caught the blast, though it quickly pushed him towards the ground as the demon struggled to push it back as a power struggle ensued. Soon, Magnus fired his own blast in retaliation as it pushed Icicure's blast about half way up before it came to a stop. Both were now locked into a beam struggle as shockwaves of the blasts were felt all around the area.

Demona in turn quickly dashed forward as she knocked Damunga back with a high speed shoulder tackle before she glanced back at Icicure & Magnus' battle momentarily while she tried to get over the sting in her damaged eye.

Sasha stopped attacked as she was shocked to see Icicure join in the fight. But what shocked her more is that she was at 100% of her full power. She watched the two get into a beam clash and at that moment she devised a plan. Sasha flew towards the ground and prepared her Final Shine Attack. "Final Shine Attack!" She exclaimed and launched the attack towards Magnus.

Magnus had been so focused on his beam struggle that he neglected to notice Sasha's own attack as before long her Final Shine blasted into Magnus which not only caused a sizeable explosion but disrupted his focus as Icicure's own blast overpowered the disrupted blast of Magnus as it blasted into him and both attacks generated a powerful explosion as a mushroom cloud was left and a shockwave rocketed through the area.

Demona and Damunga exchanged a series of punches and kicks, though the back of Demona's mind focused on Magnus' battle.

The dust cloud settled, and somehow Magnus remained standing. He was covered in bruises from the combined attacks and blood dripped from his forehead, but he had a sadistic if not excited grin over the attack as he faced Icicure and Sasha.

"Oh that was magnificent! I haven't felt a rush like that in quite some time, you two should be impressed." Magnus complimented before he began to channel his power again.

"But now it's my turn. Seeker Scatter Shot!" Magnus called out as he fired multiple large red spheres of ki at both Icicure and Sasha. Unknown to the ladies, these blasts traced onto the ki of their target and as such would peruse them if they tried to dodge.

Sasha was surprised that Magnus was still standing after taking those two attacks. After he launched his attack, Sasha jumped to dodge it but she was completely oblivious to its kind seeking ability. The sphere would come back around and strike her from behind, which caused an explosion. The explosion was enough to launch Sasha into the ground and land on her stomach in front of Magnus, leaving her with a few scrapes.

Icicure looked at the multiple ki spheres, and she decided to shoot another Frozen Rush to obliterate them. As soon as Icicure and Magnus' attacks made contact, it made another explosion. Though, to Icicure's dismay, some of the red spheres survived the attack and charged towards her, not leaving her any time to dodge.

The red spheres caused an electrifying shock to Icicure, and she started screaming out in pain.

After it was all done, Icicure started to breath heavily. The attack was quite powerful, and it didn't even seem like Magnus was even trying as he had that sadistic grin on his face.

Magnus smirked as he glanced down on Sasha, weather he had taken minimal damage or simply put on a mask to convince the girls of that he eyed the down Saiyan with smug satisfaction.

"Already done are we? Such a shame..." Magnus said as he aimed to stomp on Sasha's head.

"....a key quality I look for is stamina." Magnus added with that creepy vibe before he glanced over at Icicure and his smirk only grew. As if daring her to attack him.

----------
"GAH!"

Damunga was smacked by with Demona's tail and slumped back. Damunga was slow to get up as Demona approached, her eyes directed at the scripture on the ground that had by some miracle not been destroyed in the crossfire.

"Do you really believe this can help you? You've seen the gap between us, you know you cannot win. I'll be honest, I expected more from even you." Demona said before she glanced over at Icicure and Sasha before she turned back to Damunga. Who made it to his feet and glared at his sibling.

"Maybe its these worthless "friends" you've made that have softened you. You'll never ascend to the level needed to face me with such attachments. Maybe I should simply destroy them all. If Magnus doesn't do that first..." Demona said before Damunga charged to throw a punch that Demona easily caught.

Crunch.

"AAAH!"

Demona twisted and broke Damunga's right wrist as he fell to a knee and Demona kept the pressure applied. Demona then delivered a kick to the gut while she kept a right grip on Damunga's broken wrist. And kicked him again. And kicked him again. And kicked him again. Damunga literally puddy in the female demon's hands.

----------
"Come on Arcie, come on. Think there has to be a way out of this." Arcie said as she began to scout her capsules as she tried to find something, anything that could help them out. And Arcie found a pair of items that, if she planned this out, might do the trick.

We don't need to beat these guys. Just get away from them long enough for Icicure to warp us a fair distance. Anywhere else on this world will do. Just gotta distract them...

Icicure flinched in anger as Magnus maliciously grinned at her, and she started screaming in frustration. Icicure then also started powering up, her ki getting darker the more she did.

Suddenly, one of Icicure's eyes were people. She gritted her teeth as she charged Magnus.

"Don't you dare hurt her!" Icicure exclaimed, her voice a bit distorted. She then charged at Magnus once more, and delivered a combination of punches and kicks at the demon.

Last edited:
Magnus laughed a bit before he felt a rush and saw Icicure charge at him. Naturally Magnus got his hands up to block the combination strikes though had been surprised as the change and aura and the force of the blows as he was actually forced back away from Sasha as he remained on the defensive.

Demona, even as she stomped on Damunga's chest, had to admit Icicure's capabilities had surprised her. As did that dark aura of hers which was enough to raise the demon's eyebrow.

This girl...what is she?

Icicure noticed that Magnus was on the defensive, so she then jumped back away from him and placed two of her fingers on her forhead. She then started teleporting around the demon, each time it was a random new spot. She kept teleporting for a while, until she was suddenly above Magnus, but that wasn't all, Icicure had also been charging a giant ki-sphere. The sphere was dark in coloration, and electricity was crackling throughout it.

"I'LL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER HURT SASHA EVER AGAIN!!!" Icicure exclaimed as she launched the sphere directly at the demon.

Sasha slowly got up from the ground and watched Icicure attack Magnus. Normally she would've blushed a bit from Icicure trying to defend her, but she was too busy being concerned for Icicure after sensing the sinister energy she was emitting. Sasha's eyes widened when Icicure launched the giant ki-sphere. "ICICURE!!! YOU'RE GOING TO DESTROY THE PLANET!!!" she exclaimed.

Celacion stared Eginog down before clenching his fists and forming an energy barrier around him and blocked the energy blasts. "Aren't you a confident little henchman." He said tauntingly with a smirk before dashing at Eginog, attempting to bash him with his energy barrier.

Magnus gazed into the large sphere and quickly got his hands up as he began to try and push against it. The sphere pushed him back a bit as Magnus grit his teeth before he dug into the sand and ground beneath him.

"T-try that double blast trick again and kiss this planet goodbye sweetie." Magnus said to Sasha as he dug down and tried to keep the sphere from hitting the planet. Demona and even Damunga looked on as Demona kept her gaze, not on the sphere, but on Icicure herself as this aura only became more evident to the demon.

Willing to destroy the world to win? Her personality seems to have changed as her power increased. What is this?

"T-that all you got! This is nothing!" Magnus replied with the same cockiness he had displayed throughout the battle as he kept the sphere off the ground though he himself was stuck unable to move as he seemingly struggled to keep his guard up.

Lute and Druc both started huffing heavily as they punched each other rapidly. Fragments of Druc’s armour started to fall off, and bruises appeared all over Lute before they were rapidly healed.

Icicure seemed to have been ignoring Sasha, as she tried to keep pushing the ki sphere at Magnus. She kept struggling, but it was futile. Not even her strongest attack could defeat this demon, but Icicure wasn't going to give up. For her final attack, Icicure placed two of her fingers on her forehead and teleported behind Magnus.

"HOW ABOUT I SHOW YOU EVERYTHING THEN!?" Icicure exclaimed as she charged the demon, aiming to push him against the ki sphere with her in it.

-------------------------------------------

Eginog then grabbed the barrier with both of his hands, and responded to the Saiyan, "There's no reason I shouldn't be. It's obvious that I outclass you and there are still others who can take you on if I can't."

Eginog then looked back to see that Druc was starting to have been dealt damage, so with the energy barrier in his hands, Eginog picked it up in the air and tossed it directly at the Namekian.

Magnus cursed as Icicure appeared behind her and prepared to deliver a punch to try and knock him into the death sphere.

"Don't take me lightly you bitch!" Magnus roared as his ki seemed to flair. This purple, malicious ki that almost seemed to form a shield around his back as it took the brunt of Icicure's full powered punch. Cracking, but not breaking just yet as Magnus directed the focus of this energy as he fired a powerful blast at the death sphere and, gradually, managed to push the sphere away from him and towards the sky where it would fly through space harmlessly. Magnus took a moment to catch his breath before he turned to Icicure with a feral grin.

"I commend your resolve, but as captain of the head clan's royal guard I won't allow myself to be bested so easily!" Magnus explained before he turned around as he aimed to deliver a powerful strike to Icicure's jaw.

Demona looked on as she easily blocked a kick from Damunga with one of her own. Seems Magnus avoided a costly error. He had to be careful, these companions were more interesting than his boastful nature might have suggested. Demona's focus seemed to be more on Magnus' fight than her own which infuriated Damunga as he hoped back and gathered his ki to form a blast.

"DON'T MOCK ME!" Damunga yelled as he fired a powerful blast...which had been swatted aside rather causally by Demona as Arcie gasped at this as both Damunga and Icicure were in trouble. She had to do something or they'd all die on this desert.

Sasha sighed in relief after the giant ki sphere was sent to space. She then saw Magnus throwing a punch towards Icicure, which she will not allow. The Saiyan quickly dashed towards the two and caught Magnus's punch. "Sorry, but this is not over yet," she said and proceeded to transform into a Super Saiyan. After doing so, Sasha attempted to crush Magnus's fist, which she was still holding.

"Gah!" Magnus yelled out as the unexpected arrival of Sasha caught the demon off guard before he felt a crushing force applied against his hand caused caused a cry of pain to escape it. Magnus, even through gritted teeth, smirked at Sasha.

"Good, I was worried this was a bit too easy." Magnus said as he aimed to throw a punch with his free hand; trying to push past the pain of his hand that had still suffered from Magnus' grip.

Arcie in turn, walked over to Icicure as she wanted to see if her friend was okay. Though she was...cautious, given her dark aura she had.

"Icicure, we need to get you back." Arcie advised as she hoped her fiend was willing to listen to reason.

Sasha dodged Magnus' punch and in the process, let go of his hand. Even though she's a Super Saiyan, she can't afford to let guard down. The last thing she needed from this creep was for him to do something sneaky like grabbing her tail. Sasha then proceeded to throw a punch at the demon's stomach.