• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

After Icicure let go of the tail, Sasha was left with a deep red blush as she tried to process what had just happened. She took a deep breath in order to make her blush go away. It work for the most part, but she still has a light blush.

Sasha turned to Icicure. "W-Well, I was planning to train my tail," she said to her.

Icicure gave herself a small "yes!" as she was able to guess what kind of training Sasha was planning for, though one thing did concern the Acrosian.

"But why are you sticking out your tail?" Icicure asked. "What is the purpose of doing so?" An idea then popped into Icicure's head. "Is it because you want someone to grab it so that you could build up a tolerance to it!? Though I don't see anyone really doing that on this ship." Icicure completely ignored the fact that she just did that.

Sasha nodded after Icicure guessed her plan for the training. "You're forgetting someone...." She said and held Icicure's hands with a light blush, "You. I want you to be the one to grab my tail." If anyone is going to be grabbing her tail during this training, it might as well be Icicure since Sasha's okay with her grabbing it. "So....what do you say? Will you help me train my tail?" She asked while looking at the Acrosian in the eyes.

Icicure blushed a bit when Sasha held her hand, but due to Acrosians being cold-blooded, she easily hid the blush away.

"Are you sure about this, Sasha?" Icicure asked, "I know that it'll feel really uncomfortable, and I don't really know how to hold my own strength! I might hurt you and-!" Icicure then kept babbling about how this training session could go wrong in many ways.

"I don't care," Sasha said to cut off Icicure and looked down, "I'm betting that one or more of those possibilities might happen. But.....I need to do this." She then gripped Icicure's hands a bit tigher unintentionally. "I can't let that creep have any power over me again...." She said as she thought back to when Magnus took advantage of her weakness.

Icicure then stared silently at Sasha. She remembered perfectly the humiliation she felt, that everyone felt, about that fight. To face such an opponent with that amount of strength. To face an opponent you're trying your damn hardest to defeat, but they aren't even taking anything seriously and flick you away as if you were nothing but a mere fly.

Is this what Damunga had felt all this time? Is that why he always wants to fight at full power, so that the fight we're having actually has some meaning for his training even though I tell him it's dangerous? Icicure began to understood her demonic friend more and more she seemed.

Icicure then nodded to Sasha, and told her, "Alright, I'll do it. Tell me whenever you're ready."

Sasha looked up at Icicure. "Really!? Thank you Icicure!" She said with gratitude and hugged Icicure without thinking twice. After she realized what she's doing, the young Saiyan stopped hugging Icicure with a blush on her face.

Sasha looked up at Icicure again. "How about right now?" She asked, "We can spar like normal while you try to grab my tail."

Celacion growled as he eyed Eginog fly around him and cover him with energy blast. Celacion clenched his fist and roared. "You won't take me out like this!" He shouted as an energy dome appeared around him and blocked the blast all around him. He would then roar once more and many green energy blast were shot from the dome at all directions.

Icicure cracked her neck and then started stretching. She then flared up her ki, enveloping herself in a light purple coloring. She then got ready in fighting stance, and stared at the young Saiyan.

"Alright, I'm ready to go when you are!" Icicure exclaimed as she waited for Sasha to attack.

--------------------------------------------

Eginog had stopped his instantaneous movement when he noticed the barrier that the green Saiyan had mde to protect himself with. The barrier then started shooting a barrage of ki-blasts from all sides. There were pros and cons to having a foe release such a barrage of random attacks. With the attack being random, the ki blasts weren't primarily directed towards him, but he didn't know which blast could be launched right at him.

At that sudden moment, a blast headed straight at him, but he then deflected it with his own ki blast. He kept shooting each blast that was directed at him, and he wouldn't stop until the Saiyan did.

Druc, meanwhile, was flying around behind Celacion, dodging any random shots that happened to come his way. When he was underneath and behind Celacion, he flew up to try and catch the Saiyan in an arm lock.

Sasha got into a battle position of her own and flared up her ki as well. A white aura surrounded her as she prepared herself. Her tail was still unwrapped for the purpose of the training. "Okay, here I come!" She said. Sasha charged towards Icicure and aimed a kick from the side.

Last edited:
Arcie sighed. She was getting nowhere with Damunga, who was clearly the most bitter among the group about the loss but refused to talk about it with her or likely anyone there. Icicure and Sasha had each other to get over this humiliation, but Damunga refused to try to work it out or talk with anyone which was no way to resolve this.

"Damunga, I know what happened hurt you. And I know you think training to you break will fix it, but you'll never really get over it unless you talk about it with someone about it. Keeping it all bottled up inside will only make it worse." Arcie said over the intercom into the Gravity Room, as Damunga continued to train intensely as Arcie's words had not gone unheard even if he made no immediate response to them. As he performed some high gravity sit ups, Damunga scowled as he glanced at the monitor and made his reply simple and clear when he did choose to speak.

"You don't know anything about this situation, so stop trying to get involved."

"It's because I don't know it well that I need to get involved, I can't help you otherwise. Why won't you even let me try?"

Icicure would quickly dodge Sasha's kick by sliding away from the kick, but only by a slight margin. Icicure would then aim to grab Sasha's leg and start spinning her around and around and finally let her go and slam her against the wall. If Icicure's plan worked, she would then charge Sasha, who was on the wall, and aim to punch the Saiyan in her gut.

Sasha's leg was unfortunately grabbed by Icicure, leading her to be spun around and slammed against the wall. After that, Sasha was punched in the gut by the Acrosian, which caused her to spit out a bit of saliva. However, this gave the young Saiyan an opportunity to place her hand on Icicure's chest and fire a ki blast to blow her away.

Last edited:
Icicure was blasted away from the blast, but she was able to get up quickly, maybe a bit too quickly. The Acrosian had a deep blush on her face that was blue in coloring, the reason being she was a bit embarrassed that Sasha's hand was a bit too close to her chest, but she quickly hid it away.

Icicure then readied herself as she begin to charge some ki and started shooting multiple finger beams at Sasha, enough to build up some smoke.

Sasha began to charge towards Icicure while deflecting the finger beams with her hands at the same time. 'I just need to get close enough,' she thought to herself. When she got close enough, she quickly tried to deliver a punch towards Icicure's face before she could fire another finger beam.

Celacion eyed Eginog as he dodged and countered his energy blast with energy blast of his own. He growled as he noticed Druc coming in behind him. Still having his barrier active, Celacion flipped above Druc and charged at him once he was behind him, aiming to tackle him towards Eginog.

Icicure would be able to grab Sasha's fist when the Saiyan tried to punch her face, and, with her having a hold on Sasha, Icicure pulled Sasha in closer to her and aimed to punch her straight in the gut. After that, Icicure would aim to slam Sasha unto the floor with her fist still in Sasha's gut.

------------------------------------

Eginog would swiftly dodge the tackle that was headed straight for him, but just barely by an inch. It seemed as if though the Saiyan had infinite amount of endurance. None of their attacks have been affecting him whatsoever. Eginog had to think of something fast to get rid of the Saiyan, or else he might cause Lord Dridice some trouble.

Eginog's expression would grow more furious as his muscles would start to increase and his skin color darkened. Eginog would then seemingly disappear out of nowhere, and appeared behind Celacion, his speed increasing dramatically.

Sasha's eyes widened a bit when Icicure caught her punch and punched her in the gut. After being slammed on the ground, Sasha groaned in agony and her tail twitched a bit from the pain as well. She tried to a hold of Icicure's fist that was in her gut to try and get it off.

Seeing the sudden transformation Eginog went through, Celacion prepared himself from what was coming next. Noticing Eginog’s sudden disappearance and locating him appearing behind him, Celaxion reacted quickly and turned around to throw a punch towards Eginog, but he suddenly stopped in his track and jumped back, both from instinct and something else. He suddenly flashed out of his Super Saiyan from as he growled. “Crap, I can’t keep this form any longer. If I’m to go out here, then I’m going out with a bang.” He thought as he began charging an energy blast in one hand. Throwing his arm forwards, a small energy orb flew towards Eginog’s direction. “Gigantic Meteor!” Celacion shouted as he extended his other arm forwards, the small energy blast would then erupt into a massive Ki explosion.

Damunga paused his work out when he heard Arcie question why he won't even let him in, and while he could list any number of reasons he figured by this point the young Arcosian would not drop the subject he knew he had to address it as he shut the gravity off and let out a sigh.

"Simple. Like I said, it is none of your business. This has everything to do with me and only me. This is my sister, my issie and my obstacle to overcome. No one else's. Not you, not Sasha, not Icicure. Nobody else." Damunga clarified, as Arice had a frown as she heard Damunga's justification from her monitor before she let out a sigh.

"You know, there is no shame in talking about this with someone. It doesn't make you any weaker a person, and if anything talking about it will help you move past the pain and focus on what you feel you need to do to fix it." Arcie advised, as she accounted on the wise words of her grandfather as Damunga came off as a type who kept his emotions bottled in outside of rage which was unhealthy. So she had to do what she needed to get him to share whatever about his sister's fight upset him so much. And at least, based on what she'd seen in the in-room camera, Damunga seemed to be thinking it over. That had to count for something...or so she hoped.

Icicure would gradually put more force into her punch, to try and sink her fist into Sasha. Though, Icicure then had a smirk on her face. "Let's not forget why we're sparring in the first place," Icicure said. While Sasha was distracted to try and get Icicure off of her, Icicure took this oppurtunity to grab Sasha's tail and have a tighten grip on it when she took hold.

-------------------------------

"AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" Egninog exclaimed as he powered up and rushed into the massive ki explosion created by Celacion. He would then escape from the ki blast and face Celacion, aiming to punch the Saiyan straight into an asteroid field.

As Sasha was busy trying getting Icicure off of her, the young Saiyan failed to notice Icicure reaching for her tail. Once Icicure got a hold of it, Sasha's eyes widened once more as a deep red blush appeared on her face. She groaned in agony again as Icicure applied more for into her punch, but this time with a bit of a squeal mixed into it since her tail is being grabbed.

Sasha knew this training would be tough, but she didn't expect it to be this though. She tried to become a Super Saiyan but couldn't due to her tail being grabbed. Her hair turned blonde for a second and then turned back to normal. This pattern went on for a few more seconds before her hair stopped changing.

"What's wrong, can't go Super Saiyan!?" Icicure exclaimed, "Is this too much for you!? Either beg for mercy, or die by my hands!!!" Icicure seemed to have taken playing the role of the villain far too seriously. She would tighten her grip on Sasha's tail, and she then even started to have ki form around her hand to burn Sasha's tail, but she did keep it to a minimum so it didn't leave any serious injuries.

"You have to overcome this pain!!! Or else I'll kill you!" Icicure exclaimed, keeping in character but also trying to motivate Sasha.

Sasha was completely at Icicure's mercy. The Acrosian rendered the young Saiyan completely helpless to the point in which she can just barely move. It also didn't help that her tail was being slightly burned as well. A lot of things were going through the Saiyan's mind, and self-doubt is one of them. 'I.....I can't....' She thought to herself. After enduring Icicure's villainous, Sasha finally said, "I....I give.....I give up!"

"Fine, we can talk. If it gets you to shut up about it. Though don't ask me to invite Sasha or Icicure to this understand?" Damunga said, as he had thought over Arcie's words and had decided to appease her request though he made a strict condition to it. One which Arcie seemed fine to accept, after all it wasn't as if she expected Damunga to open up to all of them. Besdies, the two seemed busy with their spar anyway.

"Alright, I'll meet you in your room." Arcie explained, as she switched on the auto pilot before she got up to go to Damunga's room. Damunga himself let out a sigh as he left the gravity room...going to the fridge in the kitchen to pull a water as he took a drink before he would go to meet the young Acrosian in his room to discuss what bugged him so much about the fight with his sister.

Icicure stared at Sasha for quite a while in silence, loosening the grip of the tail little by little.

"Wrong answer," Icicure suddenly said, however, as she gripped tightly on Sasha's tail once more, ki still surrounding her hand to burn Sasha's tail. Icicure would then aim to grab Sasha's hair and slam her head unto the floor. She would then get on top of the Saiyan, not allowing Sasha to move as she repeatedly try to slam Sasha's head unto the floor.

"An enemy in this situation wouldn't give up just because you have!" Icicure exclaimed, "You have to push your limits! You are part of the legendary warrior race! Don't give up! What was the point of this training if you're just going to give up!? Now fight like the warrior you are meant to be!"

Sasha panted a bit when Icicure loosened her grip, but she squealed a bit once more when the Acrosian tightened her grip on the tail once more. Which also means that her blush remained on her face.

After having her head slammed on the floor the first time, Sasha's scouter fell off of her face and roughly rolled a foot or two away from the girls. A bit of blood escaped from Sasha's head after being slammed on the floor a few more times. Icicure really has her trapped this time.

"How can I..... call myself a warrior.... with a weakness that's completely exposed!?" Sasha exclaimed at Icicure after having her head slammed.

Last edited:
"We all have a weakness! In one shape or another!" Icicure exclaimed, "But the difference between the strong and the weak willed is that the strong don't let those weaknesses hinder them! They overcome those weaknesses and face greater challenges!"

Icicure's ki then sky-rocketed, causing the grip to be tighter and burn more.

"Overcome this weakness, Sasha!" Icicure exclaimed, "Don't let anyone else ever humiliate you ever again in the battlefield! You fight for what is right! Don't let one weakness hinder that passion!"

Sasha shut her eyes and groaned in agony as Icicure's grip got tighter and began to burn more. Out of all the times she has ever had her tail grabbed, this was the worst. Not only because the feeling was more than she could handle, but also because the burning started to hurt.

As this was happening, Sasha was thinking about what Icicure said. 'She's right.....I can't let this weakness hold me down anymore,' she thought, 'Plus.....what if it leads to something more than humiliation?.....What if-?' She then thought of a scenario in which Icicure was killed.

"I can't.... l-let something like that.... happen...." Sasha mumbled to herself. After saying that, a white aura slowly appeared around Sasha. "I can't.....I can't.....I....CAAAAAAANNN'T!!!" She yelled and ki blasts bursted out of her as she powered up.

Icicure was shocked when Sasha had a sudden boost in power. Icicure immediately jumped back to evade the barrage of ki blasts that Sasha bursted out, which caused her to let go of the Saiyan's tail.

Even though Icicure was surprised, she had a smile on her face. "That's right! Use your rage! Don't let anyone ever exploit your weakness and humiliate you ever again!"

Icicure then charged at Sasha with a barrage of kicks and punches.

Sasha quickly stood back and saw Icicure charging at her. The young Saiyan turned into a Super Saiyan and blocked all of the Acrosian's attacks. After a few seconds of blocking, Sasha would then retaliate by clashing Icicure's punches and kicks with her own punches and kicks.

Once the timing was right, Sasha would aim an uppercut towards Icicure's chin.

Icicure quickly crossed her arms to block Sasha's uppercut, but the force of the punch was powerful enough to send Icicure flying into the air. It seemed as though Sasha had transformed into a Super Saiyan, so Icicure decided to power-up.

Her ki sky-rocketed, and she charged Sasha once more. This time, however, she used the instant transmission and started appearing in random locations around Sasha. She kept shooting laser beams each time she teleported from one area to another.

Seeing Eginog bash through his Ki explosion, Celacion didn't have enough time to react and was punched aside by Eginog. He flew strait into an asteroid. "Gah!" He growled as the impact coursed through his body. Celacion stood up and roared at his ennemies before falling on one knee and powering down to base form. "Damn it, I can't keep that form any longer." He thought to himself before glancing up towards his opponent with gritted teeth and sweat forming on his face.

Sasha started to pant a bit after delivering that uppercut. Apparently the barrage of ki blasts from before drained more of her energy than she thought. She dodged some of Icicure's laser beams at first, but she then got hit by the remaining laser beams due to their speed.

Sasha was knocked down to the floor after being hit by the laser beams and returned back to her base form. She laid there for a few seconds before proceeding to get back up slowly. She managed to get on all fours and proceeded to slowly pant.

Eginog looked down upon the Saiyan, yet he couldn't help but smile. "I have to say, you were definitely entertaining," he said, "But, you're a fool to have inserted yourself to stop Lord Dridice's plans. This is only natural."

"Druc!" Eginog exclaimed, as he formed a ki-blast and aimed it at Celacion.

@Eeveechu151
--------------------------------------

Icicure noticed that Sasha seemed to be out of breathe and was on all fours. She quickly powered down and ran up to Sasha. Icicure then quickly offered aid, by carrying Sasha onto her shoulders.

"I'm sorry for that, I guess I was a bit too excessive," Icicure said, "We can continue training later, but for right now, you need to get some rest."

Sasha looked down at the floor when Icicure offered aid. "It's....alright...." She said, "I'm the one who should apologize..... I'm sorry that I appeared weak back there....." She had a feeling Icicure was disappointed in her because of how she tried to give up when her tail was grabbed.

Icicure sighed, and said, "I didn't mean anything that I said, Sasha. I apoligize if it seemed that way. I just thought that if I were to build up your rage, you would be able to escape from my clutches. I should be the only one to apoligize for not realizing when to stop. This training is going to take some time, and I should have realized that sooner."

Icicure then started walking towards Sasha's room and laid Sasha on her bed.

Sasha looked at Icicure as she continued to carry her. "Don't worry about it," she said, "You were just trying to help."

Once they were in Sasha's room, Sasha looked at Icicure with a small smile. "Thank you for helping me train," she said. She then realized that this was the perfect time to confess her feelings towards Icicure, which made her blush a bit.

"It was no problem, really," Icicure responded to Sasha, "I was just trying to help a friend out."

Icicure then pulled out a senzu bean, and handed it to Sasha. "This should help with your injuries and make you feel better," Icicure said before getting up. "If you need me, just give me a call."