• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Doggy-ears Sprites *Requests closed for now*

Here's Wolfnoid's request:
wolfnoid.png

I'm still pending the cosplayer, because I'm not sure how well that one would turn out...

Hey thanks it looks awesome and you dont have to do the cosplayer if you dont want to
I tried and but i dont think it came out that good

The thing you made for Wolfnoid looks very nice. I love how the glasses look, and his pose. Very nice shading and such. It looks great. Nice job. It looks great.

Wow, doggy-ears, that last pixel profile is really really good. You are truly improving every time I come here. Keep it up, you're doing Wonderful!

Alright I have a custom trainer request.

Name:Kruk
Description:
Athletic(not muscular, but fit)
15-17 year old looking
Brown Hair(medium-ish length)
silver chestplate (with ancient writing on it mabye)
shoulderplate on his right shoulder
Black tank-top underneath
Red and white pants
some shoes
I know it's not that descriptive but if you could make an attempt at it that'd be great. Then, I could make it a bit more desciptive until it's perfect. :p

Alright. I'm trying to organize my photobucket account. If some pictures are missing, just chill, I'll fix it.

Kruk. I'll happily start on your request, but is this a trainer sprite or pixelart profile or should I draw something?

Kruk's request:
Krunk.png

lol, I know the pants have to be wrong. But that's why it's got extra space around it, 'cause I'm gonna be re-doing it.

hey doggy-ears im sorry it takes me a long time to respond but my mom dosnt like me on these sites but my dad dosnt care so i bet you can guess where im at now oh and THANK YOU!=^.^=

Kruk's request:
Krunk.png

lol, I know the pants have to be wrong. But that's why it's got extra space around it, 'cause I'm gonna be re-doing it.

lol i like it, except it needs work(this is what I was talkin about) alright
-Make the hair a bit more 'raggedy' bedhead-ish.
-Haha, the pants...ummm how bout we just make em red, and just a tad darker shade of red darker.
-For the armor change it to black.
-Put the arms down.
-Put him in a 'ready for a pokebattle' or 'laid back' kind of stance.

It was my fault, I should have put more descriptions, but how about starting with those changes.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Doggy-ears asked me to tell everyone she'll be away for a bit, and doesn't know how long...
when she gets back to me, I may even be locking this for a bit.

Thank you Ruko. I'll start on Kruk's changes right away. lol, I knew the pants would be wrong. ^^; I was kinda joking with them. I competely understand Yurashi's position. My dad dislikes chat. Er... The internet chat >>; I give no timeline for the changes, though I may have them done tonite, I can't say when I'll be able to get around my dad and get online.

Hello i would like a custom Trainer please

Gender-Male
Hair- Short and brown
Shirt- http://www.ae.com/Images/laydowns/Large_265/0153_8499_100.jpg
Jacket- http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/peacefulwarrior22/P1011474.jpg
Shoes- http://www.ae.com/Images/laydowns/Large_265/0213_4600_020.jpg
Pants- http://www.ae.com/Images/laydowns/Large_265/0115_2274_996.jpg
Hat- http://www.ae.com/Images/laydowns/Large_265/0221_1235_400.jpg tilted to the side a little
I want him in the same position as him: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dptr/dptr172.png

Ditto... cosplayer. Heh. I'm afriad I'll have to turn that one down. I refer you to Pika. (4pikachu4)

However, I will accept the request for the tranier. I'm not making any priomises on how fast it's done, though.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Disregard requests by stephen_swann. Obviously, it didn't read the rules. No double posting, biyatch. The edit button is your -friend-. Or does StellarWind Elsydeon need to choke a n00bitch?

I'll let you off with a warning this time. Read the rules and don't be an idiot, unless you -want- to get banned.

Charles, I do apologize for my lateness. I thought my thread had died a while back. If you'd still like the request done, I'd be more that happy. Just let me know one way or the other.

Thats ok, and Oops, but hey at lest this topic not four years old like the last one was... and yes I still would like you to do my request.

~Charles Legend

VTS.png

And there's your sprite, Charles. I'm not happy about his hair, however. This one is my second (and better) atempt at it. And, yes, I do realize that Vash has guns, and yes, they would probably look good here. However, I know those would turn out badly, in my hands. So, if permisson is needed, you have mine to take this to a better spriter.

No, doggy-ears, your spriting is very good, and I know because I've seen you grow. I even made tons of requests from you, and I think that you are very talented in what you do.

It would be so sad to see this thread die! I like it, plus you make and edit so many cool things, it'd be a shame for anone not to see it, so try to keep up the awesome work, kay?

Great job. Keep at it.

Wow, Pika... That's very touching ^^; I think I just may revive this thread, then. I'd already promised myself to be more active here again. So, you win. I'll be back with some new sprites soon ^-^

Well, here's a couple of sprites. The first one:
trap-master.png

is Trap Master, a card from Yu-Gi-Oh! made to be a castlevania sprite. I may go back and add some of his other weapons later. He's got all kinds of things hiding under that cape. (DON'T get preverted with that)

And, I figured it was about time I did some scratch work. So I started with somethign fairly easy, a Cherubi.
cherubi-scratch.png

Finally, I'm going to be adding all of my sprite work to my very first post now. Just so no one viewing for the fist time has the dig through the entitre thread. I'll still post the new stuff as a new reply, so everyone knows when there's an update.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I've got another request for you.

May I request that Trainer Card I mentioned before?
I'd like it with your Team Rocket template and the Absol sprite that you made yesterday, and I'd like the following pokemon in it: Absol, Crobat, Magneton, Misdreavus, Sneasel, and Muk.
3394 1673 5972 is my Friend code, and Ruko for the name.

Thankies

That scratched Cherubi OWNS!!!! Yes, it is spelt the right way. lol. Because I feel like it.

And that is totally the spirit. We don't wanna see the dead doggy-ear thread, we wanna see the live one.

Keep at it! Love the new avatar, by the way.