1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diancie Event Live In The US

1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]

With the Shiny Gengar event now coming to an end in the US the next event has gone live today. This event is giving Pokémon fans the chance to get their hands on Diancie for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y if you pop into GameStop for a code.

The event will be running in the US via GameStop from today until the 16th of November. The event will be coming to the UK on the 6th of November when the Shiny Gengar event comes to an end.

#1 Demelza, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Demelza, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Burgundy
      Burgundy
      Didn't manage a Gengar code, sadly, but I won't let Diancie slip away! >:D
    2. The Voltagonist
      The Voltagonist
      He took the words right out of my mouth. Unfortunately, there was such a bundle of hoopla at our GameStop, I never got the chance to get my hands on the shiny Gengar.

I will get my hands on this Diancie if it kills me in the process, in which case I'll enjoy it in the afterlife. :)
    3. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      Excellent news! I already have my codes for Diancie handy so I'll be sure to attack X and Y later today to finally grab the thing. ^__^

Now it's just a matter of obtaining two extra codes for my younger siblings...
    4. bioaura
      bioaura
      I hope these aren't while supplies last like the shiny gengar thing...:@ I hope I can get Diancie before they run out XD
    5. Sylveon Diancie love
      Sylveon Diancie love
      I literally just got mine and I cant contain myself. YAAAAAAAAAY!:love::D<.>
    6. Renji_The_Trainer
    7. Kyla
      Kyla
      Can you get the codes in Canada by any chance?
    8. Jaidev
      Jaidev
      Hey can anyone give me a Diancie code I missed the Gengar one because i went to all my known EB Games but no participating ones so please anyone
    9. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      You can indeed! The issue seems to be that they keep running out of stock and, depending on the store, may or may not be ordering additional serial codes in. :/ It's worth checking out your local EBGames to see if they're participating in the distribution though. :)
    10. UndeadRaptor13
      UndeadRaptor13
      What I find interesting about Diancie is how you cant trade her away because "You need that pokemon to get through your adventure!" ...what adventure? :'|
      Bomber783 likes this.
    11. crax686
      crax686
      Im calling my local EB Games right now! Already started looking to see if people can give me two codes so my brother and I can get it on facebook though, I'll see what gets done first.
    12. Astrel
      Astrel
      i wonder how they're gonna go about the other 2 mythical pokemon, Hoopa and Volcanion. I for one can't wait to get my hands on Hoopa :D
    13. LaprasBros
      LaprasBros
      I got Diancie and Gengar.
    14. Neopolitan
      Neopolitan
      i got 3 gengar codes and 2 diancie :angel:
    15. Bomber783
      Bomber783
      I can't wait for Diancie to come to the U.K! I've already obtained Shiny Gengar!
    16. Jeydis
      Jeydis
      Darn my local EB is out of stock. I waited to long X_X
    17. crax686
      crax686
      Mine isnt, I got three codes but used all of them :(.

Listen up Jeydis, I'm heading back to EB Games this weekend in hopes of three more codes, I can snag an extra one for you if you'd like! Free of charge!
    18. Jeydis
      Jeydis
      That would be fantastic. Let me know if you are able to get one.
    19. Jaidev
      Jaidev
      Hey I would like one please! :( I can't find any participating EB Games so please anyone
    20. Manny(SHM)
      Manny(SHM)
      I got mines already.
    21. crax686
      crax686
      I'll PM you both if I manage to get any. :)
    22. Jaidev
      Jaidev
      Thanks crax!
    23. crax686
      crax686
      NP, I got 7 here. I'll pm you now
    24. Jaidev
    25. Teapot
      Teapot
      Just a quick note: Trading spare Diancie is great, but please do not try to pass off Powersaved or cloned Pokémon as real. Thanks :)
    26. pac_halo
      pac_halo
      Got mah Diancie today. It's pretty useful. I can't wait 'till ORAS so I can use the Mega!
    27. Jeydis
      Jeydis
      I just got my code from Crax, thanks again man! Mild natured Diancie which seems suited to the cute fairie pokemon.
    28. Guren
      Guren
      can u spare me 1 code please? ^,^
    29. CanadaTheBrit
      CanadaTheBrit
      Can I get a code from anyone, please?:'| I don't live anywhere near a gamestop... AND MY MOM IS SICK AND WONT DRIVE ME.
      Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
    30. Neopolitan
      Neopolitan
      sorry i just gave my last code away to a friend :'| however, i might stop in gamestop tomorrow to get lego batman 3, so ill try to get u a code!:D
      can't promise it tho
    31. Guren
      Guren
      spare me 1 extra code for me too pls :)
    32. Teapot
      Teapot
      I think all GameStop stores have the codes, but there should be a list on the official Pokémon site if not.

Pokémon event codes are always free - they're never sold directly. Stores sometimes ask you to pre-order the latest Pokémon games to get hold of them, though - I do not know if GameStop are doing this, but I would have probably heard if they were.

They usually stop working a few months after the event expires, but try to use them as soon as possible.
    33. Bomber783
      Bomber783
      :oI've just realised that Diancie is in the U.K better get myself to a GAME store!
    34. killerdemond
    35. Guren
      Guren
      can anyone give me a diancie code please? thank you
    36. Teapot
      Teapot
      What region are you in?
    37. Guren
      Guren
      US
    38. Neopolitan
      Neopolitan
      :o:'| Sorry! I won't be going to game stop this week!;_; My bad...
    39. crax686
      crax686
      Guren, I pmed you yours. Unfortunately, I ran out of codes, but I'm going to the bank this weekend I believe and my local EB Games is in that plaza. might get ahold of more. I will update if I have been able to get ahold of one