• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
granted, but then you hear a really cool song that you love and due to your rash decision making you never get to hear it again.

I wish i could fly.

Granted, but then I look up, see this person flying and think:

"Wait a moment. How can a person fly?"

You then unfortunately fall to your obnoxious doom kthnxbye.

I wish I had a sledgehammer, so I could break some pipes (bit of a large 'Charms Chat joke, so if you don't understand deal wit' it).

Granted, but it's not as great as you hoped and commit suicide.

I wish I paid more attention while on 'Charms chats .-.

Granted, but you go back in time and you land on your past self which means you never had a time machine which means you never went back in time which means you never crushed yourself which means you have a time machine which means you go back in time and crush your past self *continues thinking about this stuff* *brain Explodes*
I wish I had the power of the Aura.

Granted, but you become an obnoxious jerk when you reveal everyone's true feelings. Society shuns you so you so you go off to the dark mountains. You then harness all of your dark energy into a ring and turn into a shadowcreature. You live for hundreds of torturous years, eating raw fish and muttering "Golem! Golem!" Then one day a small person finds you and...

I wish my PS3 played PS2 games.

Granted, you now are so sucked into the game, you don't notice the glinting golden-axe

I wish God would just answer if global warming is true or not

Granted, but then it explodes, making you go insane, after this, your girlfriend dumps you, you parents put you on the street, you have no money to buy your own house, so you end up living in a box at the end of the street with no company but a pack of rabbid cats. (Or in other words, your life now sucks)

I wish I had enough money to buy another beer (had my first one yesterday, I feel like a real man now)

Okay, I missed this game :'( so I'll bring it back.

Rules: Make a wish, then someone else crushes it, then they make a wish, and so on.

Example:

Avo: I wish for a Klondike bar.

Cado: Granted, but its melted.

I wish for a bird.

Okay, lets get this game under way!!!

I wish I could fly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, but the genie you wish this on can't stop laughing due to the South Park referance.

I wish I had moar fireworks to blow off this summer.

Granted, but you have to hug a cactus.

I'm actually on at school here... I wish I wasn't at schoo0l and it was holidays. Plus it's winter here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, but they're so fragile, they break in your hands.

I wish I had an evil robotic unicorn. (Don't ask why, I just want one)

Granted, but it has A.D.D. and it gets distracted by every person, creature, and inanimate obj- OOH a pony!

I wish I could wire my iPod to my brain.

Granted, but you end up not liking yourself and you turn yourself into a puddle of Eggnog.

I wish I could meet Indiana Jones.

Granted, but he's changed and now he's into all this kinky stuff and he really wants to whip you and rub canola oil on your wounds.

I wish I could know all the new Pokemon that are going to be in Black/White.

Granted, but the new size of the dogs causes them to become angsty and eat you.

I wish my last wish wasn't crushed.

Granted, but it turns hostile out of hunger and goes on a rampage, and then eats you.

I wish I had a ice cream cone with vanilla bean.

Granted, but you get more than you bargained for and you get crushed by the remains of the crushed wishes. Oh the Irony.

I wish for the entire world to have 1 ice cream cone.

Status
Not open for further replies.