• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=14pt]WARNING! PARADOX ALERT![/size]
If your wish was granted, you wouldn't be on this site making the wish, then your wish couldn't be granted, and you'd still be on the internet playing random video-blah-blah-blah-blah

I wish I understood time travel better (this paradox thing was something I theorized about it)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, however I need that information so I send the evil space monkeys to kidnap you. The torture you until you give up the knowlege you obtained.

I wish my stash of ramen wasn't expired.

Granted, but so does everyone else so they're still better than you.

I wish this battle I'm typing isn't so dang long. (But it's still cool :p )

Granted, it's even longer.

I wish.....01110100100100010 1001 100101110 100111001 01000110 100 10010010 100100101010 1001

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but the code isn't what you wanted because you put a 1 where there should have been a 0.

I wish I could get fucking wireless on line in my house. Can't get internet on my laptop, can't get Xbox Live on my 360, and I can't get Wi-Fi on my Pokemon Pearl >:(.

Granted, but I smash all you electronic stuff with a sledgehammer.

I wish Ruisrock (Finnish metal tour) could be sooner. (MASSIVE BAND ALERT! Ma favorite bands'll be there: Slipknot, Disturbed 'n Volbeat. It's gonna be totally epically awesome!! :D)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but you come down with the flu that date and can't leave your house

I wish the food at my college wasn't such a rip off. Just as an example, half a sub is $5.50 when I could go to Subway for a $5 foot long.

Granted, but inflation causes drinks to go up $2.00. Including milk and water.

I wish that my sister wasn't so annoying. (stupid wish to all of you, but for those of you who know her...)

>:( I don't like that wish so here's a mean crusher coming up...

Granted, but since nobody obeys the 10 commandments this is what happens... *deep breath* start worshiping your worst enemy (even your friends) and make statues of him/her, school makes you work in the weekend, your kids never listen or respect you (or your future kids if you don't have any), everyone murders everyone else, your girl/boyfriend/wife/husband/whoever starts to cheat on you, people steal your personal treasures, and people break promises with you. >D I'm evil aren't I?

I wish that I could become un-depressed (is that a word?).

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but people now hate you because you're so cheerful all the time.

I wish I had better time management skills

Granted but you move so fast time slows down for you forever and you die of old age 20 secs of the rest of the world's time.

I wish that people weren't ignorant about how certain religions came about. *cough cough*

Granted, now those people are just stupid? (Idk)

I wish I could actually make a good comic for a site and not give up on it.

[I keep changing my ideas and can't think of a good way to start it off. I have good plot ideas, great characters, but I just don't know a good way to begin one w/out being 'generic.']

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but it still sucks compared to the games.

I wish my idiot sibling would have finished his homework so he wouldn't be kicking me off the computer now (slacker!)

Granted but the computer dies and you have no money for a new one.

I wish that Tang didn't come in just orange and that it didn't suck.

(And of course it won't be better than the games, except maybe Wind Waker... that one blew)

Granted, but now it's so awesome, everytime one drinks it, they die because it is so great.

I wish my friends would stop telling me that I'm 'nerding it up' every time I talk.

Granted, but it doesn't change the fact that that's what you're doing

I wish some idiot I know didn't set off crackers he bought in town that are still stinking up my den

Psycho Monkey

Granted, the crackers burned down your house (I assume you mean fire crackers)

I wish my arm would keep its "new baby smell" (I was holding my month old cousin and his sent is still on me)

Granted, but apparently, the wrong new baby smell is clinging on.

I wish I had more to eat at that fancy restaurant last night (it's so good and I only get to go once every three-to-five months)

Granted, but then your game gets eaten by Fi. She likes electronics. :)

I wish that people would actually post more good posts in my new 'Charms RP.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but people loose interest in your RP by the end of the week.

I wish I *yawns* got more sleep last night.

Granted, but that's the only drop you will ever get for the rest of your life.

I wish that my sister would speak correctly.(her grammar sucks and it kills me)

Granted, but on all other sites you will never be able to post again.

I wish that every relationship that i get into, didn't suck.

Granted, but now they consume all of your time, making you lose your job/earn Fs in school.

I wish that I could find a shiny of my own on Pokemon Diamond.

Granted but it's a Bidoof with a permenant Everstone hold item and the lowest DV's/IV's possible with already maxed EV's for Speed.

I wish it didn't take so many soft resets to get a shiny legenadary... (been at it for like 3 hours now for Palkia when I really would've liked to get Diamond for Dialga)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, however you run out of balls/accidently defeat Shiny Palkia.

Before I wish I'll amuse you with a story. I gave blood the other day and ended up passing out from lack of food. Turns out, you're suposed to eat before hand to keeps your strength up. I thought eating was a no no so there wouldn't be any dissolved food particles in the blood.

I wish I would have had lunch that day :p

Granted, but the human anatomy would've changed so that it would've been bad to eat lunch before. >:D Muhahahahahaa...

I wish I was bald. (WHAAAT?! Not really!)

Granted but everyone that's bald becomes a satanist and gets killed by christian zombies.

I wish that wireless routers were easier to connect to on a Wii when you forget the password.

(Also, you can eat after also and you'll be fine. Which is why they are supposed to give you juice and a cookie after [at least in high schools]).

Psycho Monkey

(I can't eat anything when I'm unconcious though :p When I came to I devoured two bags of cookies and a bag of pretzels)

Granted, but your router is defective so it doesn't work anyway

I wish I didn't have writer's block (sorry fans! :()

(I think I'll try my hand at this!)

Granted, but you rush though the story and it sucks from your lack of effort.

I wish my ex-girlfriend would get over her ex and choose to take me back already. >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.