• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half Granted. She gets over the ex, but before she can take you back, the love-demon shows and makes her fall in love with Chuck Norris

I wish I had less chemestry homework (so much brain bashing to do such insane problems)

Granted, but I have erased knowing the cure from your memory.

I wish my wish could not be crushed. (Try and get around this one!)

Granted, but you'll have to lose an arm to have your wish come true. (HaHAA! :D)

I wish Earth was invaded by martians. (I really have to stop wishing for stuff I don't want to come true...)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, and because the evil space monkeys have a pact with the Martians, I am now one of your overlords and make you do my laundry. To make matters worse, I give you my sweaty gym shorts worn all semester with out getting washed once :-X

I wish I could be in the monkey exhibit at the zoo

Granted, but I steal it and waste it all on random crap.

I wish that I had the frickin motivation to start the RP Kal keeps bugging me about. =p

Psycho Monkey

Yay! Rayn's back! :D

Granted, but your computer can't take that amount of text getting thrown into it so fast and overloads!

I wish I wasn't so hungry all the time

What, no 'yays' for me? Lol.

Granted, but now you are constipated all the time. Have fun!

I wish I could catch a Kricketot in Platinum. I need it so badly! I think I'll name it Xyque...

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but there was super glue on the measuring tape so it is now permenantly attached to your arm.

I wish temperatures would stabalize already and stop bouncing between 30 and 60 degrees F on a daily basis.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but then you will never know if they really fell in love (I can do it too :p)

I wish craziness was eternal!

Granted, but you just have to draw them like non-stop (that's how you get good at drawing anything XP)

I wish that I could eat a bumble bee.

Granted, But then I summon the 'WHAT THE F-Bomb' and 'splode you.

I wish we could think up some epic wish on this thread that is impossible to crush.

Granted, but the thread dies of implosion from the paradox of being unable to crush said wish, thereby destroying the entire 'Charms society. Congratulations.

I wish I hadn't just granted that wish.

Granted, you generate a wormhole that brings you to the Planet of the Apes because you didn't grant it.

I wish that people will get that reference...

Granted, but as it turns out, someone was spying on you and recording the entire dance, which they then post on YouTube.

I wish I had time to go to a rave. (This one should be easy)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, while at the rave you are invited to a sex party. You foolishly agree, and get laid more in one night then you ever have in your entire lifespan. You also get a number of STDs from the event, some you aren't even aware you have until it's too late. That includes AIDS.

I wish I would have realized the mistake I made on my Chemistry homework before it was too late.

Granted, you did thus making you the best in your class and then instead of becoming what you were supposed to be you pass A levels in Chemistry, become a scientific genius and die at the age of 25 because a chemistry experiment ate you.

I wish that school would not give holiday homework.

Granted, but now they assign more every day of the week, including weekends.

I wish I could harvest the ADAM slug in Little Sisters from Bioshock without killing them. :'(

Granted, but in your training you throw your sword in the air, attempt to catch it... but your hands get sliced off.

I wish that I had Pokemon Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.