• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wish is so awsome, it cant be crushed.

I wish for my "one day chat ban" that was supost to last a day, witch has now lasted 4, to be over....like, NOW!

granted, your are the new official VIP paper shredder!

I wish people who join my new RP (eventually) are willing to stick around until things start heating up

Granted, but the evil space monkeys steal all the world's bananas, and you are enlisted to stop Psycho Monkey's plan. (Yeah.)

I wish for a BBQ sandwich.

Granted, but you didn't read the warning on the label to watch your toaster, so you end up burning your home down.

I wish that this thread had more activity like it did in the past.

Granted, but then... Ummm... Well, it turns out YouTube isn't good for anyone's/anything's stomach.

I wish I didn't feel sick.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but the evil space monkeys steal all the world's bananas, and you are enlisted to stop Psycho Monkey's plan. (Yeah.)

No one can stop my evil plans! Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Granted, now both your legs are broken

I wish all my evil plans to succeed!

Granted, but you'll have to let me go berserk on you. With the black hammer from SSBB. (God I love the music it makes :D)

I wish I had a hammer like that.

Granted, but it's head falls off (don't you hate it when that happens?). I then pwn you with a Mr. Saturn (honk!)

I wish I had my own warpstar (or even a dragoon)

Granted. You now have to vomit.

A lot.

In your shoes. :p

I wish I could finally write a great concluding paragraph to my research paper.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but it's as long as your essay (I always have trouble with concluding paragraphs too)

I wish my brother would join me outside for a good ol' fashion sword fight.

Granted, but in a freak accident involving every monkey's worst enemy, the ferret (o_O), you're decapitated by your own sword.

I wish I had a new girlfriend who was perfect in every way.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but you accidentally create a time warp anomally that destroys reality.

I wish they weren't coming to take me away Ha ha!

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but now it doesn't amuse me as much and I go berserk. I then hunt you down for making me utterly mad and I put you in the ASPCA.

*ahem* I wish there wasn't an ever growing hole in my favorite shirt.

Granted, but there is a ever growing hole in yer favorite shoes ;)

I wish that my O Katana that I'm working for didn't cost so damn much ;__;

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but now water is twice as dense making it harder to swim

I wish I could free fall from somewhere high up with no negative repercussions.

Granted, you jump off the cliff and it's only 1cm. You can only have 1 free fall and that was it :p

I wish Platinum would come out sooner, I can't wait any longer XM

Granted, but all the n00bs want it and they spam you requests to trade it for... anything

I wish I wasn't going camping so soon (it was supposed to start tomorrow, but now it's this afternoon)

Granted, but it's head falls off (don't you hate it when that happens?). I then pwn you with a Mr. Saturn (honk!)

It is so annoying! So is Mr. Saturn. (I really don't know why. I also hate the flower and the star rod (can't remember their names))

Granted, but it's a man eating kitten.

I wish my parents were nicer. (They're really unfair to me :'()

Status
Not open for further replies.