• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but you get caught in the engine of a passing plane and are ripped to shreads

I wish I had a flamethrower (it would make shovelling the sidewalk and driveway so much easier >:D)

C

Celadon

Granted. You don't get off right now, but you have to do so after a nanosecond.

I wish I had a Milotic.

Granted, but you eat so much food you half to go to the doctor 3 times a day.

I wish I had some Chocolate...That an animal didn't drop!

Psycho Monkey

Granted, and it is the most friendly and loyal Growlithe there ever was. Problem is it is so fiece at protecting you that when someone breaks into your house Growlithe burns the place down when it uses Fire Blast to get rid of the intruder.

I wish my dog hadn't woken me up early today with her barking and crying.

Granted, but then you return it to it's Pokeball and it gets broken so you can never do anything with it again. (That was horrible.)

I wish stuff didn't break.

Granted, but now it's impossible for things to be broken by clumsy kids, parents get bored, and punish every child for absolutely no reason (such as staying after school for ten minutes)

I wish school wasn't so pressuring

C

Celadon

Granted, but now it is so lax that it does not teach you anything, and when you grow up, you can't get a job anywhere.

I wish I owned a school.

Granted. But a science teacher releases a strange chemical and after everyone evacuates the school blows up.

I wish for a Riolu,who loved me,and I didn't have his pokeball cause he hates being in his pokeball.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but they make you fat

I wish I could get online on my laptop so I wouldn't have to compete with the rest of my family for the computer.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but the game is corrupt and constantly deletes itself when ever you catch a Legendary.

I wish I could get a haircut soon.

Granted. You wake up by your own very powerful Riolu, who has mastered the aura by himself without evolving. So you to go on a mystical magical adventure and have a lot of fun and junk. And nothing bad happens to you guys. But I get hit in the head for doing this again. (I don't remember what page, but I did this for DayU onetime, although it was much more epic.)

I wish that the grant I gave was much more epic.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but half of Charms loose their minds because their brains can't handle the epicness.

I wish that grant was more thaught out.

Granted, but... come to think of it, I don't really need to say anything! You already crushed your wish

I wish I could get myself to try and fix my Wi-Fi

Granted. But it starts doing your home work and gets it wrong instead of working playing games.

I wish my grant didn't have to play around with words.

Granted, you don't say what you're trying to say and end up saying that T.4.E is having urinal problems

I wish the Wii wasn't called the, well, Wii (the pun involved made people think I really needed the toilet when I first got my Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.