• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but when you get there, there's only one slice left...and it's anchovie.

I wish I knew what Brendan meant by "see above" (...haha)

Granted, but they text you a virus that makes your phone's memory fade into nothingness! Then from the depths of your math errors cine to form a beast more terrifying than Stel in a bad mood, and you are devoured by your own soul, leaving you a mindless husk!

I wish for a cooler way to grant that last wish.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, he/she doesn't

I wish I had more than 10 min before I have to leave for school (So much to do, no time to do it)

Granted, but you get nothing done.

I wish I could find why horizontal winds are significant in the rising or sinking of air.

Granted. It turns out that he was your soulmate, and now you're both soul-mate-less. (Sorry!)

I wish that my brother was more lax with me on the compy.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but the fish was sitting out all day and you get food poisoning.

I wish I knew why I was on the computer and not doing my homework.

Granted, but now you have a bad grade.

I wish I could meet one of my friends from school. He's graduated already, and I miss him.

granted, it's over sensitive though and it's impossible to make a sentence with quality grammer

I wish fino was open so I could get a doughnut

Status
Not open for further replies.