• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but you'll be extremely bored, and you'd never think of going on the computer, reading, watching tv etc.

I wish I had been elevated to the upper yellow belt in tae-kwon-do. (hurts to see one's friends learn new things while you have to repeat old things :'()

...what's so bad about that...?

Granted, but it is a keychain so you can't put food in it (saw one at this market in Spain during a summer festival)

I wish I remembered to write down my homework

Granted, but you got all sticky, and stuck to a road. Then a chicken ate you.

I wish a forum I'm on would work again.

granted, but you lose your account (sorry)

I wish chickens don't cross roads, therefore making it impossible for a chicken to eat me on the road.

granted, but when you go back to adventure mode, your game continuously repeats a cutscene (hey, at least it's the teatime scene)

I wish I had a spaceship

Granted, now you have huge muscles and you can't reach an annoying itch on your chin.

I wish my mom would bring me back my favorite thing from McDonalds when she comes back.

(Mickey D's PWNS, xD)

Granted, but you play so fast you snap the guitar strings and it chops off your fingers. You will never play again. (xD)

I wish my mom wasn't such a loser and ate my Mickey D's, if she got me any. (Lol I

Granted, but you have nothing to do and literally die from boredom. (Sorry.)

I wish I could make the second part of my comic before I have to leave for college. (Made one last night. :D)

(Isn't it purple sometimes.)

Granted, but you get sick of the color and vomit. (I'm sorry.)

I wish more people would join the site that I'm a mod on. XD

(one more site you are a mod on and I'll have to nickname you 'miss mod')

Granted, but like before, it becomes crowded with spam and art thieves and you work to the bone to ban them all.
StellarWind Elsydon profile pic: Where do these n00bs keep coming from?
That will become your most popular line after week 1

I wish I could become a mod on this site one day

Granted, but the next day, the site closes down. (Sorry, that was really lame.)

I wish that my lolita dress comes in time for the next Anime Expo!

granted, now where is the challenge of sneaking out of the house at night? Isn't that was strict parents are for?

I wish I had ultimate knowledge

Granted, you are now the freakish height of 7'4"
ROFL. That made me laugh ;D

[quote author=xxmidnightshadowsxx link=topic=4283.msg74624#msg74624 date=1223499059]
I wish Arizona was colder
[/quote]
Granted, it was frozen, and you lost your eyebrows because of it.

I wish for a wish that wouldn't be crushed.

granted, but you implode as uncrushable wishes always result in the wisher imploding (hence some previous times)

I wish people would get pie on their face instead when their wish is failed to be crushed

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
(Hey! I like pie! >:()

Granted, doesn't mean you sing well (shoulda been more spacific ;))

I wish it hadn't taken me 5 tries to fially beat solitair :-[

(I'm good at solitaire. I could've helped you. :))

Granted, but it was your last game of solitaire, because the game has now been made illegal.

I wish I got a 100 on my Algebra test instead of a 97. (So close....)

granted, but we get less time so you find yourself as bored as me when I can't sleep at night (I stare at the pokecharms screen until someone posts when that happens :-\)

I wish pie wasn't over-rated

Granted but you get pied to death in the face(most obnoxious sentence ever)

I wish i only could have my two favorite classes at school tomorrow

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but you say something you shouldn't and it ruins your life forever

I wish I was home for more than half an hour last night

Psycho Monkey

Granted, it was used by birds to build a nest and you can't get it back until the eggs hatch and the chicks are old enough to fly.

I wish I had a better crush for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.