• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted. It flies away from you.

I wish I knew if Day_U was a guy or a girl, for an appropriate reaction to the hug.

Granted, you realize I'm a guy since I was angry that Alex(Oak) thought I was a chick.

I wish Cody would realize we hug a lot on this site.

Granted. I realize this, and my immense stupidity of sorts, and hug back.

I wish we would stop wishing about other people like this.

Wish granted, but then its no fun.

I wish for a cookie that wouldn't implode, explode, eat me, and was chocolate chip.

Granted. Instead, is asplodes. I win.

I wish for an implosion.

(And with that...I'm out for a bit...A BAI BAI *implodes*)

Granted. Al of our arguements implode into bite-size pieces, and they become your brain.

I wish for a hug from Day_U.

granted. but sadly, you got one while driving in a car. It was your own brake. You get into an unfortunate car crash, but you live. Only to be frozen solid by the food at Denny's.

I wish for an antidote to the poison.

Granted, but it actually made the poisoning worse.

I wish Kelseng would realize that meant I'm gonna be not posting for a while.

(Thank god I'm right-handed! :) )

Granted, but you can't stop drinking coffee for some reason (guilty) and all that caffenine makes your heart beat too much and you get a heart attack.

I wish my bedtime was later.

(I don't drink coffee, never have never will. XD)

Granted, but then you fall asleep at school and can never wake up! (I was gonna make it like sleeping beauty, but that'd be boring.)

I wish I could climb anything.

Granted, but you get arrested for sky scraper climbing. (Never understood why that was illegal...)

I wish that school was done quicker.

Granted, but you become ten times stupider and have to stay in school till you're 40.

I wish that climbing sky scrapers was legal since King Kong did it.

Granted. You have a magical time in Indoquaniranistan and then a magical Umbreon comes and says, "I'm the REAL Daytime Umbreon!" So you have to fight an epic battle in which you are the victor, and you have earned the title. In respect, the magical Umbreon is now your best friend, and 'cause he's magical you can go into your Pokemon games and do magic. And it's all real. And you don't die because of it, and no one dies because of it. I just get ridiculed because I granted I wish that wasn't wished.

I wish that people wouldn't ask for wishes more often, that was fun!

Granted, but then that whole grand experience never happened. And never will.

I wish I knew the origins of the Daylight Umbreon.

Granted, but you lose it all to the lottery.

I wish...I wish...*twitches*...I wish...PEOPLE WOULD STOP CALLING DAYLIGHT!

Granted. People call you daytime, but only for a moment.(Sorry about that Day_U..ehehehehe....)

I wish for a stick of Salami.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Granted, but it's a crappy university, and you get kicked out.

I wish that I wasn't so optimistic all the time (it pisses everyone off a lot. ^^;)

Granted, but you become the biggest pervert ever and Ruko bans you on the chat for being such.

I wish people would see they're no different from the people they hate.

Granted. Now everyone hates themselves because they realize the aforementioned and go emo.

I wish Pokemon were real. (has this been done yet?)

(I don't drink coffee, never have never will. XD)

*twitch*

[quote author=MYNAMEISDAYTIME! link=topic=4283.msg70088#msg70088 date=1219625570]
Granted, but then you fall asleep at school and can never wake up! (I was gonna make it like sleeping beauty, but that'd be boring.)
[/quote]

That almost happends every day.

(back on topic)

Granted, but then DAYTIME Umbreon uses an Umbreon to kick your ass and Chibi riding an Aerodactyl comes and has her pokemon feed on your remains. (*pets Aerodactyl

Granted. You hit a ceiling. Outdoors. Somehow. Or you get attacked by a bird that was flying by (you don't die from it...).

I wish the sky had a ceiling!

Granted, but NASA goes out of business and blames you.

I wish John Lennon was never shot. (Don't yell at me for this.)

(Don't worry, I'm a Beatles fan too... even though that was after they split up...)
Granted. He got a baseball bat to the throat, so no more singing!

I wish my teachers weren't so liberal...

Granted, but you get the flu instead.

I wish 8th grade was over for me already so I could go to high school. (And not be stuck with the IDIOTS in my Math class.)

Granted. High school just sucks anyways, so yeah. The food might be better though.

I wish that I didn't just bump my hand on the desk the computer is on.

Granted, but that means you can never go on the chat again. 'Cause El and I lurk the chat.

I wish that Shiny had her innocence back.

(But she just wished for that.)

Granted, but YOU get banned from chat.

I wsish people would stop repeating wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.