• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted. Everybody loves each other with tough love, so everybody is still hurting. :'(

I wish that I could get off my butt and do stuff.

Granted, but that means that every body screams at you on the internet, and you become the most hated person EVA. THen, when you run off, you're stricken by a random anime fan wielding a four-year old ninja, and you are smack'd off screen and you lose a life.

I wish I owned a copy of Super Smash Brothers Brawl for the Wii.

Granted. We all get along, and everyone starts kissing. We all contract AIDS from each other and die as a planet.

I wish the world was a better place.

Granted. The world is a better place because all the humans have died and no one is around to pollute the planet and cause wars. Nice going Kal. You just killed us all.

I wish I was a rock.

Granted. Now you get to sit there and do nothing and have kids throw and break you. Enjoy life.

I wish I had a wish.

Granted. You wished that you had a rock and I get thrown at you and I totally brain you.

I wish my nose wasn't so stuffy.

Granted. Instead, your lungs fill with fluid, and you die.

I wish I survived the extiction caused by Kal.

Granted, but your the only human left alive and you're so lonely you try to make friends with nature and a pack of bloodthirsty wolves tear you into tiny bite-sized pieces.

I wish I could change my size at will.

(And I am not stupid enough to get stepped on.)

Granted, but you can't control when and where you change size and will get trapped in a small place, turn big, and die from being squashed when returning to normal size.

I wish all oceans turned into deserts and vice versa.

(Damn you. >:( )

Granted, but when your wish comes true you just so happen to be walking in a desert and it turns nito an ocean and you drown. Then a shark comes along and eats you if you're still alve.

I wish I had the ring of power. (Lord of the Rings reference)

Ganted. You die of a rogue aquamassage machine being controlled by the spirit of Dahlia Hawthorne.

I wish I had a copy of Gyakuten Saiban 4...

Granted. Now that you have it, you're too busy to do anything with it and have to sell it to pay your rent.

I wish I had a normal, non-human eating cookie.

(Not Oatmeal! Anything but that!)

Granted. Because you do abused it no one wants to be friends with you and you'll end up alone and die of depression.

I wish I was a real Umbreon!

Granted, but then some trainer came and caught you and taught you nothing but sucky moves and forced you to battle nothing but legendary pokemon that totally pwn your arse into next year.

I wish I could use the move Protect. (Cuz I know DayU is gonna make me die a slow and painful death for that.)

Granted, but you're unable to use any attacks or fly and are tested on because people think you're some kind of alien.

I wish that Arceus would kill Osama.

Granted. The U.S.A. has no one else to go after, and we lower our guard. (Insert events of End of Ze World here)

I wish I had a copy of Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor...

Granted, and once again you're too busy with school and work to ever even touch it.

I wish cats and dogs changed places in life.

Granted. Your friendly dogs are exchanged with vicious lions. Your shampoo was switched with A1 this morning, and your body wash with Heinz 57. You're absolutely delectable right now, and there's a hungry lion in the room. You become a delicious lunch. And are eaten. NOMNOMNOM:3

I wish Pokecharms was more active.

(Good thing I didn't use shampoo or body wash this morning. XD)

Granted, but then you are ignored by everyone and leave the site out of boredom as it grows more popular.

I wish everyone was more literate.

Granted. You are killed for making a typo on pokecharms. Naughty, evil, very bad person!

I wish that School had started already, instead of dangling in front of my face. >:C

Granted. Instead, you become addicted to emo-activity. And die.

I wish Day_U had given my Mew self the ability to fly and use attacks.

Granted. You fly too high, and attack the sun. Good job, idiot. Now it's a supernova coming straight at us.

I wish I had a pony. (Lol I feel like a four year old.)

Granted, but the pony does no good when the supernova hits and you last long enough to see your pony burn up before you.

I wish I wish Eevee was a real animal in our world and wasn't coveted making it like a common dog and the such.

Granted but you mess it up somehow.

I wish that grass could cut itself but only when it gets too long and when nothing is near them.

Granted. Too long is longer than an atom, so the grass is eternally cutting itself. Good job. We have a lack of grass now.

I wish DayU wasn't such a screw up.

(lol Jk we love you DayU)

Granted. But, because I'm not making mistakes, it makes everything too awesome and causes the world to implode.

I wish Kalseng would stop talking like he's been here longer than me.

Granted. He insted begins talking in cht spk, and well all die.

I wish I had posted my post sooner...

"Granted. He is now perfect, and the Earth can't handle perfect. It implodes."

We both like imploding Earths.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Granted, but it's all full of stuff you already have, so it didn't really matter if you had it or not.

I wish this game wasn't going by so quickly. D

Granted, I instead assimalte your head, and we become...Day_Doc

I wish you HAD changed your name to Day_Em on the chat.

Granted, you made me look like an idiot and gained an enemy.

I wish ydoc's head would implode, Kelseng would explode, and from the explosion would recreate ydoc.

Granted? My organs and blood were secretly poison that's absorbed from the skin. you go insane and die of electrocution.

I wish Day_U'd forgive me for what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.