• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Granted, and now I go to find you because you're the reason I went blind in the first place, Rayn. And I go to find Day_U for wishing that.

I wish that I would make it into the Brahms all-region orchestra.

(There is? Oh well, Armpit's not exactly my favorite character. >>)

Granted, but then you lose your instrument and they can't get you a new one.

I wish Rayn really did come to look for me because its boring over here.

(Yeps, I didn't know until like last year or something, it's actually kinda cool...)

Granted, but I weird you out because I start singing/dancing/drawing in the middle of a sentence.

I wish Pokecharms chat didn't freak out my compy.

I can't grant that...I wish that too!

(And trust me, you doing that out of nowhere wouldn't weird me out. Actually, it'd make me sit on you till you drew me something I wanted. XD)

Umm...Granted. We get kicked out of chat 'cuz we are McCrazy. Then we make the McCrazy Forums, and we just hangout there. Yeah.

I wish we would make the McCrazy forum.
(People do that to me all the time... if I show them my drawings.)

Granted, but we get locked out.

I wish Rayn would draw something for me.

(I won't just make you draw. I'll tie you legs up and smash your hand with a hammer anytime you get your hands near the rope. >>)

(=0. Then how could I draw?)

Granted. But I can't scan it in, soooooooo.....you can't see it unless you come to Idaho.

I wish that my parents didn't have the password on the computers so I could get on more often.

( I tied your legs, not your arms. And I could when I visit my grandparents. XD)

Granted because you realize you could change it anytime, then forget the password.

I wish my dad would leave my room already.

Granted but your mom decides to sleep in there for the night.

I wish that the school internet didn't block the forums.
(I mean the hammer part...that would hurt my hand and I wouldn't be able to draw. Also, wow, it's a small world.)

Granted, but you get caught and it gets blocked anyway and you get a detention.

I wish I knew what it was like to be a girl for a couple of days.

(I'd only hit your hand if you try to untie yourself.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Granted, but then boys begin to ask you out, putting you in an uncomfortable possition. Reject them and hurt their feelings, or accept and turn back into a boy during your date?

I wish I could scratch-sprite

Granted, but every one you do becomes real, has gender confusion, making all the guy scratches fall in love with El, making Kalseng jealous, making me and Art insult him, making you, Carmen, and Ruko tell us to stop, causing Alex and Nem to kickban us all for like a hour.

I wish when I was a girl, they knew I was lesbian or something like that.

Granted...but nobody wants to grant that....too...wrong.....

I wish I could figure out if I should come to the chat or not.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
(Cody, btw, someone who impales n00bs is there... and it's not Stel. Come on in, anyways. XD)

Granted. He's alive in the chat, but he hates you.

I wish /he/ liked me. (not saying who)

(I'd come, but I can't stay on the computer for much longer. Such Sad-etude.)

Granted, "he" does like you, but even you forget who "he" is.

I wish DayU didn't hate me.

Granted, they're called follows now. XD

I wish I knew where VG got that clip of C2 from Code Geass.

Granted, now everyone else (even your pet if you have one) kicks you off the computer

I wish my bus didn't look 40 years older than it really is

Granted. It looks like its 4000 years old now.

I wish Kal and Stomper and DayU and Shiny and......I wish people didn't hate me.

(huh? I don't think I ever hated you)

Granted, now Snapeward and other mixes of Harry Potter and SpongeBob characters (Such as Harry Patrick) hate you.

I wish there were more pink animals in the world

(I never hated you Cody! *Hugs*)

Granted. Now that animals can't hide anymore, and they get all poached and/or eaten. Nice work.

I wish you could get the Goober guitar on Guitar hero from Spongebob.

(I don't hate Cody. I just dislike Kal and Stomper.)

Granted, but you can never play it.

I wish I didn't have insomnia last night. >>

granted but she arrives naked stating that she didnt have time to get dressed, you are shocked and stare out at your friend, causing for her to feel uneasy and attempt suicide twice

i wish i could come up with better things

Granted, but they think that you were going to compete and that you were twelve and you bring dishonor to us all!

I wish that there was a place you could go were spontaneous dancing/singing wasn't frowned upon.

(one, I would have said 8 and gotten in since that is Chinas' lucky number. Two, I'M FOURTEEN!!)

Granted, but those that sing there sound like cats hung on a wall by their tail and those that go in never come out with their hearing.

I wish I could teleport anywhere I want (so I can say hi to you guys!)

Granted, but then you teleport into a tree and die.

I wish I could see my best friends Christian, Cody, and Anna. I'm so lonely right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.