• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, then Kalseng is less cocky and the world is at peace.

(How does that crush anything? It crushed Kalseng.)

I wish I had more time to go online so I could watch Keroro Gunso.

Granted, but now your computer is so slow that you can't use it.

I wish Marc (Nobody you know, so no offense if your name is marc) would stop being a sonic fanboy and open his copy of Tales Of Symphonia.

(How's that any different from how it is now? XD)

Granted, but then he becomes so addicted to Tales of Symphonia and you become fed up with it.

I wish I would stop being so interested in different face emotions.

Granted, but they never higher you again!

I wish Raven stopped thinking I was eating an Eevee every five seconds.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Granted, but now you're cursed to eat Eevee's every five seconds from now on. Just don't eat me. XD

I wish I was first chair in orchestra

Granted, but then you have a bread swamp in your backyard...
(I'm being weird with grants lately...)

I wish that DayU spelled "hire" right when he granted my last wish.

Granted, but then your wish becomes null and you no longer exist.

I wish my backyard was back to normal.

Granted, but then its worse for everyone else, causing them to commit suicide, leaving you alone and responsible for hundreds of billions of murders.

I wish it was cooler during the summer in Indiana.

Granted, but this causes a global climate shifting, and the Ice caps melt, and the plot of land you were standing on when it happened was the only plot of land that isn't completely submerged in water, nd your all alone in a sea of... Well, water.

I wish that I could just be over and done with this whole "growing-up" crap.

Granted, but you become an old man and die not too long after.

I wish That 70's Show was on during a time I could actually watch it during the day.

Granted, but what it says is peanutbutter on the wrapper isn't really peanutbutter...

I wish one of my best friends would call me more often.

Granted, but then you realize they're an asshole. (Its happened to me before.)

I wish I had better night vision.

[size=8pt]Granted. But your eyes starts to resemble that of a cat's, what with the whole slitting thing going on and people can't look you in the eye anymore.
How lonely.

I wish I had the drive and diligence to scan in all my new drawings and put them on DA or something P:[/size]

Granted, then I watch you and you are found out. (Me watching you is the crushing. XD)

I wish my eyes were back to normal.

Granted, but normal eyes are lame and you are no longer unique. Sad panda.

I wish I didn't have to explain sayings from the internet to my friends.

Granted, but you have to explain them to yourself all over again instead.

I wish I was actually in the chat when Rayn was there.

Granted, but then Rayn is always away and just takes up name list space.

I wish I knew why I like the old Dilbert show.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Granted, but then it screws up everything in the Pokemon games, making them all glitchy and stuff.

I wish I could see this page without seeing every other post as Daytime's.

Granted, but it means I'm in great danger and you later find out I died.

I wish I didn't need to sleep.

[size=8pt]Granted. You eat all the time instead, to get the energy you need to constantly stay awake. But as time goes on and you become used to not sleeping, your diet doesn't change and you gradually turn into a SUPER FATTY. And people start interviewing you, wondering how on earth you let yourself become so large and you hate the world.
Boooooo.

I wish my immune system hadn't been destroyed by Mono, so this cold would go away and I wouldn't be accidently blowing bubbles out of my nose while talking to my friends.
(I H8 LIEF.)[/size]

(Before I do anything, I dunno why but the thought a getting bubbles out her nose while she talks sound adorable. XD)

Granted, but then it turns out you've got Parkinson's instead and you with you could go back to talkin' with bubbles.

I wish I could see Belle talking and blowing bubbles out of her nose. (I'm sorry but the idea sounds kinda cute!)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Granted, but then you get covered in bubbles and you find out that you're allergic to bubbles, so you get a lot of rashes and stuff.

I wish I could sprite better.

Granted, but then everyone begs you for sprites and you get fed up with spriting.

I wish Art'd come on.

Granted, but he turns into a Crayola crayon. And... it's the black one so he gets all used up in like five seconds. AND IT'S THE CRAYONS YOU JUST BOUGHT!

I wish I could give grants that actually make sense...

Granted, but in a weird twist of events, your DVD player turns into a VHS player (even if it's like a PS2/3!) and you look at your new Holes DVD in sadness.

I wish I wasn't lazy and actually uploaded my newer sprites onto the internet.

Granted, but then you stop crushing wishes and this never happens.

I wish there was a sequel to Holes.

Granted, but it's called Tomatos, and who wants to watch a movie called tomatos?

I wish for a taco salad.

Granted, but the ingrediants were picked in colonial times, meaning it's now compost

I wish world knowledge was progammed into our brains upon birth so we don't have to go to school

Granted, but then you'd be working at like age 5.

I wish Shiny would see I didn't actually do it every other today. XD

Granted but she goes blind. (Sad panda!)

I wish Shiny had her vision back.

...and there is a sequel to Holes, it's called Small Steps. It's about Armpit but it's still a book.

Status
Not open for further replies.