• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Crimson City - Superhero RP

"SEE!" Daisy yelled, still inside the goggles as Devin moved to his motorcycle.

"We'll be on our way. See you both tomorrow." Devin said as he drove off, ignoring Daisy's comment, before Daisy shifted possession from the goggles to the motorcycle.

"Why do you care if I have a girlfriend or not? Not like you alone are bad company." Devin said, Daisy remaining silent for a moment before she spoke up.

"You spend all day worried about me. You think about my condition, how to get money and constantly worry just to make sure I'm okay. I just figured...there could be someone for you , someone special to take that pressure away. I see how happy those two make each other, and want you to have that." Daisy said as Devin remained silent for a moment.

"I'll worry about being happy after I save you." Devin said as he drove himself and his sister back home.

(Morning time)

Juniper had waken up earlier then Cynthia. She looked at Cynthia sleep, smiled, and kissed her in the cheek. She made breakfast for Cynthia and herself.

Cynthia woke up, still in her pajamas, and said to Cynthia, "Good morning, babe. What's for breakfast?"

Juniper smiled at Cynthia, and said, "Good morning to you too. Just some pancakes."

Cynthia went up to Juniper, and said, "'Just some pancakes'? Babe, your pancakes are the best!"

Juniper chuckled, and said, "Whatever. You better put on some decent clothing. You are going to take care of Daisy today, after all."

"Fine," Cynthia said. Cynthia went upstairs, and got ready. When she came downstairs, breakfast was ready.

Cynthia and Juniper had their breakfast, and were ready to start the day.

Juniper grabbed what seemed like a walky-talky, and said through it, "Devin, this is Juniper Reeds, I, and Cynthia, will arrive at your house in a few minutes." This message will be sent to Devin's suit, and will only activate when he's near it.

Juniper and Cynthia then headed all the way to Devin's house. They both finally arrived and knocked at their door.

"Remember to give Cynthia your best behavior."

"I will bro, we're gonna have a lot of fun!"

"That's what I'm worried about."

Devin soon answered the door, uniform on, as he greeted Juniper and Cynthia.

"Morning. I'm ready and the place is relative not a disaster, come on in." Devin said inviting the pair into his home. Daisy saw the two and greeted them with a friendly smile.

"Hi!" Daisy said giving a wave.

"Hello, Daisy," Juniper said with a smile.

"Hey there, little buddy!" Cynthia said, giving Daisy a high five.

"Well, Devin, it's time to go," Juniper said, as she headed towards the exit. "Oh, and I hope you don't mind," added Juniper, "But can I ride with you. Cynthia wanted to keep the motorcycle while she took care of Daisy."

Daisy returned the high five as Devin gave a nod before he would head out, glancing back at Daisy and Cynthia.

"If anything happens, contact me and I'll be back in a flash." Devin said as Daisy rolled her eyes.

"I'll be fine bro, you worry way too much." Daisy said.

"Yeah, don't you worry, Devin. I'm the best babysitter...I think," Cynthia said to Devin.

"Don't worry, Devin, I trust Cynthia not to do anything that is super reckless," Juniper said, "Alright let's go."

Juniper and Devin got on the motorcycle, and they both arrived at the construction site.

-----------------------------------

The construction workers greeted them, and told them their plans. "First, we're thinking of getting rid of the whole bank entirely, and replace it," the construction worker said, "We have plenty of machines to tear it down, but we were hoping that you guys could think of something that isn't reckless."

Juniper looked at Devin, and said to the construction worker, "Lucky for you I do have a plan. Devin, for our first training exercise you will use your explosive powers to demolish the rest of the bank. You must be able to control your power so that no one around you gets hurt."

----------------------------------

Cynthia looked at Daisy, and said, "So, what's this Sentai Champion's show your brother told me about?"

Devin gave a nod, taking a deep breath as he moved to some remains of the bank.

Keep it controlled, keep it controlled, keep it controlled...

Devin's palms would glow as he would use a series of controlled explosives to incinerate the rubble, careful to now blast it to pieces or use too much force to cause collateral damage. Devin continued this, as he could only hope he had done a good job as opposed to completely screw everything up like he did before.

Daisy gave a grin, as she began a series of eccentric martial arts poses.

"Only the greatest show about the world's greatest hero! Well...fake hero anyway." Daisy said with a sheepish grin, not wanting to upset an actual superhero.

Juniper watched Devin. She was impressed to see that Devin wasn't being reckless, being careful with every single punch he lands.

--------------------------------------

Cynthia's eyes widen when she heard what Daisy said, and she said, "Really!? I want to see it! Superheroes inspired me what I'm doing now, and even if I am stronger than most superheroes, I still love watching them complete their heroic deeds!"

Devin continued to blast the debris with his explosive punches, taking caution to make sure to use just the right amount of power so that nothing and no one else would suffer damage from the blasts.

Better than last time...almost there...I can do this...

Daisy's grin grew as she would lead Cynthia towards the living room, remote in hand as she patted to a seat on the couch next to her for Cynthia to sit on.

Juniper nodded, and went up to Devin. She said, "Alright, the construction worker said you've done enough, and I agree. We'll take the rest from here."

The contruction workers then started stacking up steel beams on top of one another, trying to get a model of the new bank. That gave Devin a break from work, for the moment.

---------------------------------------------

Cynthia took Daisy's offer, and sat down next to her. "You know something Daisy, you're cool. After we watch Sentai Champions, want to go around the city in my motorcycle?" she said to Daisy.

Devin sat down to catch his breath, having used up some of his stamina to clear the debris.

"So, how long have you and Cynthia been heroes for?" Devin asked, trying to exchange some small talk while they had some down time.

"That'd be great!" Daisy said with a smile before she flipped on the TV as the show just came on. Playing a recap of the previous episode.

Last time on Sentai Champions, Sentai Champion and his trustee sidekick Sentai Jr. were captured by the vile Darkstar who plans to have the two tossed into the pit of endless suffering. Can our heroes find a way to escape? Can Sentai Maiden & Sentai Guardian protect Tokyo on their own? Will Darkstar prevail? Find out now on Sentai Champions!

Daisy began to shake in place, a big grin on her face as she had a little Sentai Champion doll in her hand and she began to hum along to the theme song.

Last edited:
Juniper smiled, and said, "I, and Cynthia, have been superheroes since we were ten years old, so for like nine years. I have to tell you though, becoming a superhero was the best thing that ever happened to us. Yeah, we were inexperienced at first, we couldn't catch the bad guys, and our powers were so new to us. But later, with the help of some heroes, we were able to get stronger and better, and now we're here. I guess history does repeat itself sometimes, because now I and Cynthia have you; the next generation."

----------------------------------------------------

Cynthia was in awe as she watched the show, and she started speaking out loud like if she was talking with the TV show. "*gasp* No, Darkstar can't prevail! Not unless the Sentai Champions have something to say about it!" Cynthia exclaimed.

Last edited:
Devin glanced down, a look of regret on his face.

"Sorry your successor started out as nothing but a petty thief. You two deserve better." Devin said, ashamed of his past actions. Devin always did what he felt he had to do, but it didn't make the decision to be a criminal any easier.

Daisy smiled as Cynthia seemed to enjoy the show as much as she did.

During the episode Sentai Jr. manages to help herself and Sentai Champion escape, by deliberately depowering from her Sentai suit and using her own hair to pick the locks. Sentai Champion was also weaker than usual, as the source of his power, the Sentai Soul, was stripped from him and being used to open a portal to the third dimension to bring out the remainder of Darkstar's army. As his current forces were being held back by Sentai Maiden and Sentai Guardian. Sentai Champion and Sentai Jr. arrived at the entrance of the room where hundreds of guards were waiting.

"Go on, get to the room and retrieve the Sentai Soul. That will prevent the portal from being opened." Sentai Champion ordered as Sentai Jr. looked on, in shock which was obvious despite her face being obstructed by her suit.

"But, there's too many! You don't have your full power without your Sentai Soul. If you fight them all alone as you are, then you'll..."

"We can't waste time. The portal will open in under five minutes. We can't beat them all in that time. So I'll create a path for you and hold them back while you retrieve the Sentai Soul." Sentai Champion said as he brought out his Sentai Sword. Sentai Jr. remained hesitant in spite of bringing out her own Sentai Daggers.

"But, you're everything to us! Is we lose you then..." Sentai Jr. said, some sniffles could be heard to indicate she was tearing up. Sentai Champion simply gave a thumbs up as he faced the advancing guards.

"Sentai Champions, fight on!" Sentai Champion said initiating he battle cry of the Sentai Champions before he charged forward, Sentai Jr. right behind him.

"Sentai Champions, fight on!" Sentai Jr. cried out.

"Sentai Champions, fight on!" Daisy called out in support, watching the dramatic scene with full focus.

Last edited:
Juniper looked at Devin, and said, "I like to think that your actions in the past don't matter, it's what you make of those actions in the future that count. You weren't like any thief who wanted the money for their own personal gain, you wanted to use the money to help others; sort of like Robin Hood. And look at you now, you're a superhero. Yeah, you're not the best, but I wasn't the best when I started either. When I and Cynthia started, we both demolished countless buildings, but you're lucky to have experienced heroes, like us, to help you."

----------------------------------------------

"Sentai Champions, fight on!" Cynthia exclaimed as well. "I know how you feel Sentai Jr., but you have to do what's right! You have to go, and save everyone!" A little bit of tears were forming on Cynthia's eyes.

Devin gave a smile to Juniper.

"I guess you have a point. I don't know, not use to others helping me. With my sister's condition, I kinda had to grow up fast. I had the idea that no one was gonna help me, that I had to shoulder everything and do whatever it took to save her." Devin explained, showing the pressure he feels to make sure his sister gets the chance to live a long, happy life.

Sentai Champion did manage to create a path as Sentai Jr. went into the room to retrieve the Sentai Soul. During this hundreds of guards tried to get by Sentai Champion, but he held his ground. In spite of the beating, the blasts and even sword slices he endured, Sentai Champion remained defiant doing whatever he could to keep the guards away from Sentai Jr. who eventually did manage to retrieve the Sentai Soul. This caused the portal to close. Darkstar took it well.

"Darn you Sentai Champion!"

Sentai Jr. returned and, borrowing the strength of the Sentai Soul, was able to defeat the rest of the guards. Sentai Champion was forced to depower as he collapsed on the ground. Sentai Jr. depowered herself and rushed to his aid.

"Sentai Champion! I retrieved the Sentai Soul!" Sentai Jr. cried out, holding the sphere of pure energy.

"T...that's good. And...you seem to...know how to...use it. That....makes things easier. Go on...take my power. Go...help the others..." Sentai Champion said, quite weak as Sentai Jr. began to tear up.

"N...No! This is your power, not mine. I'm not worthy!" Sentai Jr. protested, as Sentai Champion greeted her with a big smile.

"Of course you are. Katsumi. You...were always worthy. Much more than I was when...I received it. Now go...there is but one thing I have left to do. Remember...Sentai Champions...fight on!" Sentai Champion said, as Sentai Jr. reluctantly allowed the Sentai Soul to enter her body. Feeling the great power flow through her, she gave a tearful nod to Sentai Champion.

"Sentai Champions....fight on!" Sentai Jr. said, standing up to leave Darkstar's base to go aid Sentai Maiden and Sentai Guardian in Tokyo. Sentai Champion, with what little strength he had, got up. The remainder of the episode was Sentai Champion going to confront Darkstar, using the last of his strength to convert his own body into energy and use to to blow himself up taking Darkstar with him. Sentai Jr. would help Sentai Maiden and Sentai Guardian defeat the remaining forces as the episode ends on a bitter sweet memorial of the fallen Sentai Champion before the credits roll.

"That...that was so sad!" Daisy cried out, in tears over watching her idol sacrifice himself to defeat Darkstar.

Alex woke up on the top of the building by the bank "huh I guess I fell asleep here last night" Alex said as she wiped the sleep from her eyes and picked up her back pack which was next to her and slung it around her shoulder "well I better head home" Alex said before her stomach let out a growl "but first I better get a quick bite to eat" she said as she looked down into an alley way behind the building to check if anyone was there and then grabbing ons of her gauntlets from her bag and putting it on "down we go" she said as she grappled to the side of the building she was standing on and slowly lowered herself down to the ground "well were to go" Alex said once she got to the ground, Alex recalled the hook and walked out of the alley "oh better turn this off to" Alex said as she pushed a button on the side of her headset making the visor disappear, Alex looked around the street before seeing a cafe across the road "why not" she said as she quickly ran across the road and entered the cafe where she sat down at a table and pulled her laptop out and opened up a website where there seemed to be assassination and capture requests on it "now let's see what to chose what to chose" she said as she scrolled through the page looking at the requests

Juniper said, "I wasn't use to others helping me out as well. I won't go into to much detail, but I haven't always been treated with the same amount of respect I do now."

One of the constructions workers went up to Juniper, and said, "Alright, Ms. Reed, we're finished stacking up all of the beams. You know what to do next."

Juniper smiled, and gave the construction worker a thumbs up. She then went to one of the trucks that held the liquid cement. She touched the cement, and her whole body became the material. She then increased the size of her hands, and they started melting on top of the bank, forming a layer.

---------------------------------------

Cynthia was in tears just like Daisy, and said, "I know it's hard, Sentai Jr. But I believe in you, and so did Sentai Champion, so you must fulfill his wishes." After a moment of healing, Cynthia then said, "Do you want to take that ride now?" She was still holding back some tears.

Devin sat and watched Juniper go to work. While he had a moment of free time, he decided to check over a piece of paper his sister made him the night before. Devin scanned the paper as he waited for when he could be of help once again.

Daisy took a moment to blow her nose on a tissue. Once she finished that she discarded in a nearby trash bin before she faced Cynthia.

"Yeah, I'm ready when you are!" Daisy said with a smile, holding back just a few tears from the emotional episode.

Juniper finished making the layer of cement around the building. She then went over to Devin, who seemed to have been holding a piece of paper. She asked, "What's that piece of paper?"

------------------------------------------

Cynthia smiled, and exclaimed, "Alright lets go! And since I don't want your brother to worry, I'll make our little ride quick." Cynthia then got on the motorcycle with Daisy, and they started going around the whole city.

Devin was surprised Juniper finished so quickly, as he had rather she not seen the paper. Devin let out a sigh.

"My sister...felt I needed a "real" hero name. So she made a list of some ideas she came up with. Said I needed to pick a favorite before I got back." Devin said, with hope she'd be satisfied with that and not ask him to show her the names.

Daisy held on tight as she enjoyed the ride with Cynthia. She didn't get that many chances to see the city outside her astral form, so she was gonna make sure to enjoy the moment as much as she could.

"This is awesome!" Daisy yelled, a big smile on her face.

Juniper smiled, and said, "Aww, your sister is so sweet. I can tell you both really care for each other."

One of the construction workers, went up to Juniper, and said, "The cement is drying up as quickly as we would like it. Do you have any ideas?"

Juniper thought long and hard, and said, "I think Devin can help." She looked at Devin, and said, "Alright Devin, all I need you to do is emit heat energy from your explosion powers, so that the cement can dry up faster."

----------------------------------------

Cynthia smiled, and said, "I'm glad you're liking this! I'm enjoying this too. It's been such a long time since I had my own free time, because of all my superhero shenanigans. But enough chitchat, let's see what this baby can really do!" Cynthia then picked up the speed on the motorcycle, and they were soaring through the city. Cynthia then pushed a button, which caused the motorcycle to lose its wheels and made them fly. Cynthia and Daisy were now on top of the city, being able to get a really nice view.

Devin put the list aside as he gave a nod to Juniper before he walked over to the cement. Devin extend his palms forward...

Don't make it explode, don't make it explode, don't make it explode...

Soon Devin's palms began to glow, emitting plenty of heat from his explosive energy as he focused on not allowing it to detonate. Devin held it over the cement, trying to make it dry up as quickly as he could.

Daisy watched the scene below in pure aww. This was...beyond amazing. Daisy had flown before in has astral form, but never this high and never in her actual body. Daisy found herself speechless as she admired the amazing view.

This...this is...I can't believe it...

Rex

Resident Furry
The city was full of little alcoves, alleyways, and long abandoned buildings if you knew where to look. Jake did. He prided himself on knowing this city inside and out. It was a necessity for him, in fact, to ensure his own survival. Where he could find shelter, where people wouldn't look, where he could steal some food, where people were too busy looking up at the rest of the world to notice the raccoon sneaking a hand into their pockets. It was a bit silly, he didn't need to live this way. For someone like him, the world was an oyster. But this was something of a self imposed challenge, and he enjoyed every second of it.

His name was - well, it might be more accurate to say that he called himself - Jake. Before that it had been Samuel. Sometimes it still was. Sometimes it was Russell. None of these were his name by birth. Someday, they might not be what he called himself anymore, either. What he could call himself then, he didn't know yet. Jake lived in the now, and right now, those were his names, the forms he took. He was particularly proud of his imagined full names, each one a little pun of his own. Filcher for the current, raccoon form, because he was a thief. Wyatt Easel for Samuel, the weasel, get it? Wolfe for Russell, well, that one should be easy.

He slunk out of his current hiding spot, an hidden alcove in an alleyway which featured a rotting trapdoor that lead into the basement of an abandoned building - all three of his favorite locations in one - clutching a red fruit close to his chest. An apple, a favorite fruit of his. Eating them made him look like an asshole, a friend he no longer had had told him long ago. He enjoyed the little connection to a past he didn't quite recall, the quip had amused him then and it amused him now. He tossed the apple into the air and caught it again, before taking a bite out of it. It was all that remained of last night's 'work,' and it was an enjoyable enough breakfast on its own.

He sauntered out of the alley, still taking the occasional bite out of his food. The building he'd been hiding out in was somewhat buried deep in the alley. Out on the main road, the buildings still looked nice. He leaned against one's marble facade, near the alley in case he needed to bolt back into the darkness. Usually people were too busy going about their days to notice the raccoon, but he enjoyed the occasional look he got. Jake enjoyed the attention, always had. He wasn't nearly the weirdest thing the city had to offer, though, so most people moved on after getting an eyeful.

He wouldn't be doing any work here today, too close to the poorer section of town, people kept their wallets close, afraid of every urchin or homeless that might beg for a few coins. No, he'd be off to the touristy sections of the city once he finished his food. What he'd do then he'd think of when he got there. Jake wasn't the sort to plan too far ahead if he could avoid it. For now, he enjoyed his food, and watched. Who knew, maybe he could spot a fellow weirdo - super, mutant, whatever they wanted to call themselves. Wouldn't that be a fun way to start the day?

Juniper looked at Devin, and thought he was doing a good job. He has very good control of his powers, a lot better then when she started.

She walked up to him, said, "I think you could use some help," and then touched his hands. Her whole body then became the same energy as the explosions, and she then started helping Devin heat up the cement.

--------------------------------------------

Cynthia could see how Daisy was speechless. She then said, "You've probably seen this city a thousand times, right? Well, I'm going to take you to place you probably thought you would never go to." Cynthia then headed to the sea. She then pressed a button, which turned the motorcycle into a submarine. Cynthia and Daisy are now in the ocean near a coral reef, a bunch of colors of fishes and coral.

"Thanks." Devin said, some sweat dropping from his face as he continued to go to work. Devin quickly learned that using his explosive power without making it explode required a strong amount of control. This constant restraint ate at his stamina just a little, but it was nothing to be concerned over. Devin glanced at Juniper.

"You, you copy powers to?" Devin asked Juniper, curious how she was also able to replicate his powers.

Daisy was absolutely speechless. Never in her wildest dreams would she have seen anything like this. Daisy gave a wave to a fish that passed by the sub's window. Daisy soon began to tear up, tears of pure joy as she was overcome with emotion.

"Thank you...thank you so much..." Daisy said to Cynthia in between sniffles, as she never thought she'd ever get to see anything like this.

The lift dinged and it opened at the ground floor. "Well, this is goodbye, Xeria. I wish you the best. I'm gonna need some good luck myself," Fraser said as he strolled through the bottom floor. As he walked he could hear the security cameras turning and focusing on him and everyone around him looking at him as he walked past. He went off to look for people to join his squad, which he yet to think a name for.

Later that day. Fraser made his way all the way to the mountains, in the rough area where he thought that Dominic had been hiding out since this became his life. He heard the roar who unmistakably belonged to Dominic. He followed the direction which led him to a cave, big enough for a bloke like Com to hide in. "Hey, Dom. It's Fraser can you come out I need to talk to you," Fraser yelled in the cave, he didn't want to enter the cave for many reasons he waited outside the cave. The strong winds started to take its toll on Fraser making him become unbearably cold and a small snow storm starts to brew as he waited for Dom, which made him get impatient and consider entering the cave but he remained persistent.

"Fraser you can come inside It's freezing out there a blizzard about to start so get in here," Yelled dom from his Lab as he tinkered with a engine trying to improve the efficiency and output from the engine next to it a pile of parts that he tried to install earlier but didn't work but then he remember he'd made something for Fraser and put it in a brief case by the entrance "Oh and Fraser can You bring me that briefcase by the entrance there's a gift for you inside."

The Creator spun around in his chair, the sound of music and his enthusiasm lighting up the small and dingy room as he filtered through countless files, containing ideas he had just thrown away, finally landing upon the file that he was looking for. Grabbing the heavy file, labelled Cancelled WMD's, and dropping all the overs over the floor to hold it high as the chorus reached the crescendo. "And did it... myyyyyyyyyy wayyyyy!" He looked around, at the absolute chaos of papers on the floor. "I guess I have to clean it now." He turned off the radio, and changed his mind. "Eh, I'll do it later. He sat down at the chair again, looking at his designs. "Flying Fortress... probably STILL not feasible, but I promise I will get back to you Fortress. You are my goal in life now. Once I win, and I have all the Mithrilium, sidenote: also the world, I will build you. Now where is... ah, there it is Reflective Laser Cannon. You're the one that we need. If it all works and we get the Mithrilium, we can do the whole Terra Firma Operation and then hold landmarks hostage with this thing. And maybe also smite people. Satellite... well, we really should have already started work on that and maybe it'd be ready by now, no time to get it up there now." He took the page with the Laser cannon on. "Reflect the world to death it is." He sat down, and started copying it down into blueprints.

Fraser felt Dominic's invitation and the snowstorm was a clear signal that Fraser was just being a stubborn idiot and quickly ran into the cave. As Fraser entered and made his way through, he was shocked to discover that the inside of this cave has been turned into a legit laboratory. Fraser bumped into a table whilst he was in awe of the amazing setup. He noticed the briefcase that Dom mentioned was inside and so he picked it up and waddled over to Dominic, shivering still from standing outside. "What is it?" Fraser asked, as he took off his coat and opened the briefcase.

Juniper looked at Devin, and said, "Not exactly. I'm able to change my genetic make-up into any substance I touch. I just touched the energy around your hand, and was able to convert my genetic makeup to be the exact same."

-----------------------------------------

Cynthia noticed Daisy's tears, and said, "Aw, you're welcome." She went over to Daisy, and gave her a hug. "You're like the little sister I never had, and just like your brother, I want you to live a good life. Now how about we head back home, and get some lunch?"

Alex looked through the web page until she got to the bottom "not even anything on here is interesting jeez" Alex said as she packed her computer away and walked out of the cafe "so where to now?" Alex asked herself before a ringing sound came through her headset, Alex quickly ran into the nearest alley and opened her visor "an unknown number... How did they get it" Alex asked before the call answered itself

"Hello, this is Alexandra Galvenite am I right" Asked a man from the call

Alex was shocked that this stranger knew her name and the number for her headset "Who are you? How did you get this number? How do you know who I am?" Alex asked

The man on the call laughed a bit "I go by many names, but you can call me The Director, as to how I've got your number and name well that's a secret" The Director said in a firm tone

Alex sat down on the ground and pulled out her computer and plugged her headset into it "he thinks he's smart. Wait till I get into your stuff" Alex thought as she attempted to hack into the phone "so what buisness do you have calling me?" Alex asked trying to gather more info

The Director paused for a second "well I've heard your an assassin, one of the best as well or how else would you have earns the title as "the girl who never misses" " the director said "I think I could use your services" the director said before pressing a button causing Alexes computer to shut down "and please stop trying to hack into my system it won't work" The Director said quickly "so do we have a deal? I'll pay you handsomely if you accept" He added

Alex let out a sigh "fine you've got me there" Alex said "so who's the lucky person who gets to die?" Alex asked

The Director pressed another button which sent two pictures to Alexes visor "these two have been a pain in my side for a while" The Dirctor said "Juniper Reeds and Cynthia Rivers"

"I see. That's a cool power." Devin said, amazed by the powers of both Cynthia and Juniper before he went back to drying the cement.

Daisy took a moment to wipe away the tears as she returned the hug before she turned to Cynthia with a smile.

"Yeah, that'd be great!" Daisy said, before turning away from Cynthia. A frown over a thought she had.

I want that as well. But I just wish I didn't cause you so much grief brother...

Juniper smiled, and said, "Well, I wouldn't say that it's 'cool', but I accept the compliment." Juniper then headed back to drying the cement.

After a few hours, Juniper and Devin were able to dry up all of the cement. A construction worker went up to Juniper, and said, "Thank you for your services."

Juniper, a bit tired and sweaty, said, "Ah, no problem. Just happy to help like always." Juniper then looked back at Devin, and said, "I think it's time for us to head back home."

-----------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at Devin's house, Cynthia had prepared lunch for Daisy. The meal was simple, just a couple of burgers that Cynthia made with some ingredients around the house.

Cynthia looked at Daisy, and said, "So, how is my cooking? I hope it's not too bad. Juniper is usually the one who cooks in our house."

Devin gave a nod. "Yeah, let's go back." As he went over to collect his stuff before turning to Juniper. Devin gave a signal he was ready to go as he jumped on his bike.

"It's great!" Daisy said with a big grin, taking a bite out of the burger Cynthia made for her.

Brother's probably gonna get on my back for having "junk food" but this is just too good!

Juniper nodded back to Devin, and got on the motorcycle. Juniper then pressed a button on her suit, and said into it, "Cynthia, I will be returning shortly. See you when I get there. Also...I love you."

------------------------------------

"Thank you, Daisy!" Cynthia said. Cynthia already finished her burger, and sat down on the couch. She was exhausted, she didn't know taking care of someone could be so tiring.

Cynthia then got the message from Juniper. She looked back at Daisy, and said, "Juniper and your brother will be returning shortly. Just thought you might want to know."

"Duke of Detonation? No. The Explosive Everyman? No. Captain Kaboom? Eh..."

During the ride home Devin had been mumbling to himself some of the names Daisy suggested for his "hero" name. Devin had been rather oblivious to the fact that he had a passenger and Juniper would be able to hear him in spite of his mumbles.

"Sounds great! I wonder what name bro...bro..."

Daisy suddenly fell to the ground and began to cough, showing an obvious struggle to breath as she tried to collect herself.

Juniper chuckled as she heard Devin saying random names, most likely from his sister. Juniper then said, "You know, you don't have to use any 'super-hero' names. You can just use your regular name, but if you don't want to, I can't stop you."

-------------------------------------------------

Cynthia ran up to Daisy, and exclaimed, "What's wrong!"

Cynthia then remembered Devin saying something about Daisy having asthma. So Cynthia went into her pocket, and took out the inhaler Devin had given her. She handed Daisy the inhaler.

"Maybe, but my sis wants me to have a "proper" hero name. I owe it to her to give myself one." Devin said to Juniper as he began to think over the other names, in his own head this time while he continued to drive them back home.

Daisy quickly snatched the inhaler and used it to help stabilize her breathing. Once that was done Daisy was able to stand back up and face Cynthia.

"T-thank you." Daisy said, before she faced the ground with shame.

"Today had been so fun to. And I had to go and ruin it by being a burden." Daisy said, showing some of her own belief that she caused her brother far too many problems. Now she was beginning to think she'd be causing his teammates problems to.

Juniper just chuckled a bit more, and said, "Whatever you say, 'Mr. Kaboom."'

Cynthia noticed Daisy's shameful look, and she went and put her arm around Daisy. She said, "Daisy, you're not a burden. None of this is your fault, and you don't have to worry. We all love you Daisy, and we want what's best for you. I mean, your brother became a superhero so that he could help you, and now I feel like....I feel like we're all a family. I family I could never have, if it weren't for you and your brother." Cynthia started tearing up a little bit, but she tried to stay strong so she wouldn't be bawling.

Devin soon arrived outside his home. "Well, we're here." Devin said to Juniper as he got off his bike.

Daisy gave a smile to Cynthia, giving the older girl a hug.

"Thanks. Thanks for being there for us. Thanks for giving us hope." Daisy said, tears in her eyes as she continued to hug Cynthia. Was not even a few days ago Daisy feared that her brother would end up in jail or worse and she'd be dead. Now that these two...angels came into their lives there was hope that Devin could be something better than that. There was hope that she could...that she would have a future.