• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Crimson City - Superhero RP

Fraser smiled as he knew he was the right person since he couldn't resist to just simply ignore him. The Water Warrior bait worked. Fraser sat on a bench beside him and leaned back on got comfortable in it. "So you have aqua kinesis under your belt. That's pretty impressive. Is there anything else to the mighty water bender?" Fraser asked, interested to see what else there is to this unique character. "I'm making a team. To fight for who can't. I feel like you've been pretty good at that so far, so I thought you will be a perfect addition to the team. What do you think?" Fraser asked Steven.

Steven looked away. He wasn't interested in anything this person was saying. "As I said, I don't go by the name Water Warrior anymore. I'm done being a hero. I just want to have a normal life. I'm sure there are others who would love to join you're team." And with that, Steven walked away, hoping this person would not persist.

Fraser sighed as Steven explicitly denied and walked away. So, Fraser stood up and crossed his arms thinking of a last ditch effort. "I don't think you understand. People like us two can never have a normal life. If it's not me approaching you. It'll be the danger that threatens this city coming for you, or you listen to what I have to say and attack the threat head on alongside the people who fight for the people that can't!" Fraser yelled as Steven walked away. Fraser then decided to leave the aquarium and leave Steven to think it over.

"My name's Fraser Zero. Come find me if you change your mind," Fraser added before leaving the Aquarium.

Once the stranger left, Steven went back to work. Once the aquarium closed, he decided to stay for a bit, studying the marine life. After about an hour, he started walking home. Once there, he unlocked the door, and walked in. He then went to the kitchen to get something to eat, when he felt a chill down his spine. He looked behind him, to see that there was nothing out of the ordinary. He walked around, feeling as if he was being watched. Suddenly, he heard a loud noise behind him, and fell to the floor. The sound was a gun. Steven was dead.

A Project X employee burst in through the door into the dark room, seeing the Creator surrounded by paper on the floor and frantically scribbling down a blueprint. The man seemed hurried. "Get out, I'm busy." The Creator didn't even look up from his work. "Sir, this is about the list. You told us to up surveillance on them. The Water Warrior sir, real name Steven Lee. Didn't seem to interested in using his powers." The Creator kept drawing at the same pace, giving no attention. "What about him?" "He's dead sir." "What, so he just died? Just... Poof?" The man held up a tablet, with a camera image on it. "Shot dead, in his home. Camera didn't capture who did it." The Creator still seems unfazed. "Home Invasion or Robbery, happens all the time. Who cares if we have to cross him off the list, he's the least likely to help at all." The man seemed disturbed still, obviously in a hurry. "No, sir, he knew the camera was there. No way he could have coincidentally avoided it. That's supposed to be invisible. Plus, he just got in and got out. Way too suspicious. We're looking at somebody important here." The Creator finally finished his drawing, grabbing the schematics and walking over to the man at the door. "Take this over for construction. I've got the numbers of material we'll need." He snatched the tablet off the man. "I'll take this one myself." As he started to walk away towards an elevator where he could leave Project X, the man shouted down the hallway to him. "But, we don't have anywhere near enough Mithrilium to ever make this!" The Creator turned around and looked down the hallway at him. "We will. By the time I'm back I want all the Mithrilium we have gathered, building and planning started on the Cannon, 1 healer superhuman and the locations of the superhumans at the bank robbery yesterday." The man seemed stressed by the even larger workload he had been handed. "Hey, don't worry about it. maybe you'll get a promotion." He hopped in the elevator, and just as the doors were about to close, he shouted a few last words down the corridor. "Joking, I don't do those."

"He'll definitely come around," Fraser thought as he walked down the streets, under the lit lampposts, making his path visible. He noticed the streets were empty and that it was rather quiet...too quiet. However, after a moment, he heard some sort of engine or thruster coming from down the street. He turned around and saw a little bit coming from far away. Fraser gulped at the strange sight. As it got closer, he could make out that it was some sort of rocket or something flying down the street. "That's...different," He said as he watched it fly down the road. However, as it was about to pass Fraser, it sharply turned towards Fraser, extending some limbs out the side of the rocket. It was so quick thatFraser couldn't react in time and the rocket carried him through the wall behind him. They barged through multiple walls, destroying an entire house. Fraser rolled around groaning and in pain, covered in rubble. He struggled to stand but he managed it. He placed his hand on his holstered Tomahawk, as he turned to look at the rocket. The rocket had changed form of some kind and was now some sort of mechanical robot, in a humanoid form. It turned around and look at Fraser with its glowing yellow LED lights. It opened its mouth and a gun sprouted out of it. It also extended its arm showing its palm to Fraser, its palm started to glow immensely. "It's gonna take a lot more than a hunk of metal to kill me," Fraser said as he equipped his dual tomahawks and spat out some rubble out his mouth.

Meanwhile, at X-Force HQ. Organ confidently strolls out the lift and approached The Creator. "I see you have seen what Fraser's replacement can do," He said with a smirk. "I Put a hit on the Water Warrior's head not an hour ago, and look how quickly the job was done," Organ said.

The Creator didn't seem too impressed with this decision. "Do we need him? We never needed Fraser, we just wanted him because we thought he could lead. We're just killing superhumans now? He was not willing to co-operate with us, but neither with our enemies, which meant we could have at least got him to help by force. Anyway, I want to meet this guy now. And we need to find whoever took down my guys at the robbery. We need the Mithrilium before anything, and they're the key."

Dom had just got to the that part of town when he saw Fraser was fighting against a giant robot and instantly Dom thought what the hell is that thing but oh well I can at least help people now. Then as if instinct dom released the locks that kept him from falling put the hover board into auto landing mode and jumped to ground. During this he yelled "Beast soul of the mighty bull transform this weak of mine into the minotaur of old". His head become a bull's head the collar glowing over the top of his cloak his metal shoulder still hidden yet now patches of fur cover his body a bulls tail growing from his tail bone. He threw a punch as soon as he was close to the robot creating a cloud of smoke.

Black Coat stood atop his vantage point on a medium sized building. He scanned the area for crimes, or any thing that looked suspicious. The vigilante noticed a building fall in the distance. What the hell, I should check that out. Ashei thought. The anti-hero slid down a flag pole on the side of building and leapt over to the next one. He reapeated the process until he reached the colapsed house. He saw a teen draw his tomahawks.

"Step aside, citizen, I'll handle this," Black Coat said as he drew his sword and put on his mask. He pointed his blade at the machine and the blade lit up with electricity.

Rex

Resident Furry
It had been a productive day, his pocket was stuffed with bills, most of which he had no idea what he wanted to spend on. He had grabbed another apple from one of the more absentminded stall runners on the beachfront. This one was green, and tasted a bit tart. It was an interesting taste. He'd hauled himself up into a tree - one of many planted during some beautification scheme or other. They supported his weight well enough so long as he didn't climb out onto the branches. There, he planned to relax and watch the city's nightlife for a while. The streets were quiet, and largely empty. It was dark out, but not dark enough for the nightlife to come alive yet. From his place nestled in the tree branches, he had a pretty clear view of the one guy walking down the road.

"Who does this guy think he's scaring, the big bad wolf?" Jake muttered to himself. The guy was wearing a pair of axes on his belt like some kind of fashion statement. The raccoon considered nicking one just to mess with the guy. Before he could formulate a plan that had more to it than 'smash and grab' his thoughts were interrupted by the appearance of an honest to god robot. Once he realized what was going on, a grin split his features. This was an honest to god super fight, and he had a front row seat.

Before too long, two more assholes joined the first in standing against the robot, one more obviously super than the other. The raccoon leaned back against one of the branches and took another bite out of his apple. This ought to be good.

Ashei stabbed at the ribot with his supercharged blade. The Vigilante's body started to peel away to reveal his plasma form. He fired several bolts of electricity at the robot.

Black Coat looked to see a minataur fighting alongside him. "Well, I'm not one to question someone's powers!" Ashei shrugged as he battled with the "Hunk of Metal"

Last edited:
Dom then charged as soon as he landed he didn't know if He'd done any damage to the robot but he was glad he had help from someone else with super powers. And once he was up close and personal with the robot he turned back to his human form and yelled "Fraser you better get up and fight but anyhow, Beast spirit of the eternal crocodile transform this fragile human body of mine into a mighty beast." In Dom's head he began to here a voice and a crocodile appeared before and spoke to him saying:

"I'm not your friend but I'll be nice here you can use my power for five minutes or you can remove your collar and accept your fate to become a monster."

Then the spirit was gone and now Dom's collar had dulled it no longer emitted an illuminous light his head was that of a crocodile and his skin had turned into scales. After that he was right next to the robot and tried bite down into it's chest.

Xeria was completely lost in thought. She couldn't stop thinking about what she heard. Everything was slowly coming together. Organ was trying to get rid of all the superhumans, but Fraser was going to gather a group of superhumans to stop him, which will most likely include Dominic. The only thing missing was that she wasn't in the group. As much as she wanted to help, she couldn't tell Fraser. He'd probably laugh and say she was too young. Like everyone always does.
Still, it was worth a try. Xeria looked up to tell Fraser, but he wasn't there. Now that she looked around her, she realized she didn't even know where she was. She was so lost in thought, she didn't even realize where her feet were taking her. Great. She was completely lost with no way of getting back home, since she didn't even have a phone with her. Unless...
Xeria made sure the street was completely deserted. There weren't any cars or pedestrians. She was the only person there. Xeria moved the broaswords in the sky a bit to the left and closed her eyes. Xeria lifted herself up a few inches off the ground. Then she shot herself up to the clouds as fast as she could to make sure no one would see her from afar. Once she was high enough in the sky, Xeria grabbed the floating broadswords to make it easier to lift herself up, and peeked through the clouds to look for something familiar. And she did. Not too far from where she was were Fraser, a crocodile, and another figure she couldn't quite make out. It looked like they were fighting a giant robot. The crocodile was even trying to bite down on it. Unfortunately, it didn't look like they were having much luck.
Tightening her grip on the broadswords, Xeria lowered herself until she was only a few inches off the ground and pushed herself in the direction she saw all the action. She wanted to help out, partly because she didn't really know where she was anyways.

You could hear the guns about to fire from the machine and Fraser was ready as he cocked back his tomahawks. However, Dominic quickly came to the rescue and landed a powerful punch which made it stumble around a bit, but it still managed to get a bullet off, which was heading for Fraser. This was child's play for Fraser and cut the bullet in half.

Fraser spun around to face the machine but then another superhuman came to the "rescue", it's almost as if they were dying for this to happen... However, when the black coat addressed Fraser as a citizen that really hit him in the wrong spot. "Citizen!! Are you kidding?! I just cut a moving bullet in half with a tomahawk and I kill people for a living. This is nothing! I had it covered. However, as the black coat went to attack it seemed that Fraser got removed from this fight.

When the sword landed in the machines shoulder and it took another hit from Dominic. It must've have decided to retreat, so it started its thrusters and pointed it's palms at the two attackers and launched its shockwaves to launch them back. It then flew away, struggle to do anything else, it's speed when flying away was ridiculous, twice the speed it was earlier.

Rex

Resident Furry
"What? Over already? Lame!" The raccoon grumbled. Apparently the robot hadn't liked its odds three-on-one and fled after only briefly trading blows. All that build up for nothing. He tossed the remnant of his apple aside and settled further back into the tree he'd been viewing the 'fight' from. If this day turned out to be any more of a snore he might end up falling asleep here!

Still, Jake supposed he got to see some interesting things. The screaming shapeshifter was an amusing contrast to his own powerset. The second man, well, apparently he was a Scooby-Doo movie villain in disguise and that was funny enough by itself. Axe Man was rather boring by comparison, in all honesty. Good reflexes or something. Well, not everyone could win the superpower lottery, he supposed. Certainly Jake himself had been more lucky in that regard. More lucky than the screamer as well, unless that was supposed to be some kind of weird personal touch, and really, who screamed like that for fun?

"Bunch of weirdos," he mused to himself.

"Well, you just look like citizen, what even are your powers?" Ashei proded at the teen with axes. He pickes up his sword, which had fallen from the robot's shoulder. He slid the sword back in it's sheathe and looked intently at the teen. His mask didn't cover his whole face, only his nose, and eyes. It was simple, just a black mask you'd find at a party store. His body regained it's physical state.

As soon as the robot was gone Dom walked back to the group returning to human form looking at the man in the mask who had aided him in the fight and then back at Fraser Then he spoke to the two of them "Dude Fraser isn't ordinary trust me on that His fighting skills are amazing I mean he also really reasonable, Fraser I have an idea why not ask him to join the team I mean he's powerful and proven he can hold his own in a fight so he's not weak and his power could come in handy, I mean my power's brute force but I have intelligence but his power could be used for many things." .

"You mean a group of heroes, already tried that, I've been in the superhero game for 5 years now what would your group offer that I haven't seen before," Black Coat scoffed. He folded his arms in skepticism. Anti-hero had his share of superhero groups, almost all of them had failed. Hell, he was evn in villian organizations.

"It's too late for this I'm heading off. I need sleep. See ya whenever, Dominic," Fraser said before he continued walking down the same street as before he got rudely interrupted. He eventually got home and fell straight on his bed. Within a blink of an eye it felt like it was morning. "What do I need to do today?" He asked himself as he hesitantly rolled out of bed and tried to think of why he should actually get out of bed. "I'll check on Steven first before I meet any others," Fraser decided as he got himself dressed and left his flat.

Meanwhile, Fiction was in the secret closet of the aquarium. He got in using Steven's key, which he looted from his dead body. He wouldn't be needing it anyway. Fiction was looking around to see if there was anything interesting, when he saw the mask in a garbage can. He reached in, and grabbed it, as it could be useful. Then, the darkness spoke to him, telling him what he should do, and with that, he teleported away, leaving the door open.
Suddenly, Fiction appeared in the room where Organ was. "The darkness told me to come here." His voice was empty and lifeless as if he had truly died long ago, and this was just an illusion. He lifted up the mask so Organ could see it. "I have eliminated the Water Warrior, though he clearly wasn't much of a threat, seeing as how he had given up fighting. I wanted to know if there is anyone specific you would like me to target next."

Xeria slowed down as she saw something fly up and away so quickly, she couldn't even tell what it was. As she got close enough to see the area where she saw the mayhem happening, she realized that both Fraser and the robot left. Maybe the thing I saw flying away was the robot, she thought to herself. The only people there were someone with a mask covering his face and someone with an interesting-looking collar.
Ugh, I missed everything! Xeria shouted at herself mentally. Deciding it was late anyway, she decided to just find her house and look for Fraser the next day to tell him she wanted to join.
Xeria turned left and walked until she saw a street she recognized. Surprisingly, it didn't take long. From there, she was able to find her way back home. Xeria closed the door to her room and put her broadswords in a large drawer in her old, wooden desk. She changed into her pajamas, lied down on her bed, and slowly fell asleep...

It was morning, but Xeria didn't get out of bed. She wanted to continue her dream about Organ and Fraser. It must've been a dream. It couldn't have really happened. Yet Xeria wanted to make sure it wasn't real. Once she got dressed in her normal clothes and hid the broadswords on a belt under her gray hoodie, she ran outside to look for Fraser. She had no idea where she was going, but she hoped it was the right direction.

"Finally!" Gnar exclaimed as he dropped his backpack on the ground and did some streches. He reached this new place by dawn. He started to walk around greeting the early risers with a smile and a wave. He also started to offer cold bottled coffee and choco energy bars for sale. His latest "customer" was a man who seemed to be rushing to work. Gnar also heard the man's stomach grumble as he passed by. He offered his coffee and energy bar to the man. At first the man was hesistant and tried to avoid Gnar so he thought of using his ability. His kaleidescopic eyes shined asGnar intensified the man's hunger and the anxiousnes of getting to work late. With that the "trade" was a success. The man quickly got his money out, took the bottle and energy bar then quickly walked away. Gnar pocketed his money and smiled with relief. "That's nine!"

He then started to look for his next buyer. Gnar came across a girl who looked kinda scary but a possible seller, no matter how weird they look like, gives good business and good money. He started to approach the lady as he greeted her with a smile. "Good morning Maam. Would you like coffee and an energy bar fresh from Belvast to start this wonderful day?"

"Creator, this is Fiction. Fiction, this is Creator," Organ introduced the two to each other. "There is actually one target. He often changes personas, since he sometimes forgets his original self. It's a bit complicated, but I think you can handle it. He Is addressed as Jack now I believe, the last time I checked at least. He has adopted the aesthetic of a raccoon at this moment in time as well. However, he can hide in plain site, as I've hinted. He can shapeshift and transform, so be wary," Organ requested Fiction.

Meanwhile, Fraser had reached Steven's house and knocked on the door. He knew that he would answer since the Aquarium was closed at this time. However, here was no sound at all coming from inside. Fraser was unsure as to why he wasn't inside, perhaps he went to the shops. He peeked through the window beside the front door. He looked inside and everything seemed to be quiet and untouched in there. This just didn't make sense to Fraser.

After listening to what Organ had to say, Fiction immediately teleported to a random alleyway. "So how am I supposed to fin this guy," he said to himself. "I don't know where he is, and I don't think he'll be willing to show himself randomly." He thought for a bit and thought up a plan that he seemed perfect. He walked out of the alleyway, and fired a blast of dark energy towards a building. He continued doing this, breaking windows, injuring people, and causing so much property damage it could probably be heard from over a mile away. "This should attract some attention."

Rex

Resident Furry
He ended up sleeping in that tree, for the record. He awoke the next morning feeling a bit peckish, and so, when he dropped from the branches down to the street - startling a passerby - the first thing he did was make his way to the food stalls back near the beach. He was craving warm food this morning, and he had money burning a hole in his pocket, but he would have to take human form to pop into any of the local diners. This wasn't presently an option, all his normal sized clothes were hidden away in one hideout or another. He settled for swiping a fresh soft pretzel, grabbed while the person behind the counter was busy talking to a potential customer.

Food eaten, and chased down by a likewise stolen bottle of water, the raccoon was about to make his way back into the city proper when an emergency broadcast interrupted the rather loud music coming out of a nearby radio. A random superweirdo was destroying the city between this street and that street, citizens were recommended to stay out of the way or find their day taking a turn for the worse. Police were going to show up and be useless in the hopes that some other asshole would take pity on them. The radio announcer said it much more professionally, but Jake preferred his rendition.

"Guess I know where I'm not going," the raccoon shrugged. He liked watching these groups fight each other, but only when they were focused on one another. If this guy was lashing out at random, there was the chance the raccoon would get caught in the crossfire, and Jake preferred living, thank you very much. Still, two days in a row grabbing foods and picking pockets in the same area would undoubtedly draw suspicion to himself, so the raccoon did what any other innocent tourist did, and started following the boardwalk up the coast. This would take him away from all his usual haunts, and all his favorite hideouts, but it was also the opposite direction from the super presently unleashing his rage.

Stella heard the announcement on the radio and did something that probably only a crazy person would do. She started to run in the direction of the chaos. Stella had been in the city at least long enough to know where everything was. Plus she had had some training at a special school (it's kind of hard to forget having snakes thrown at you). So she could probably hold her own. Stella hoped that this guy wasn't immune to her powers.

Seeing how this didn't seem to working, but mostly because he was bored, Fiction decided it would be best if he stopped and started looking for the target from the air. So he flew up enough that he could see the ground, but people probably wouldn't see him unless they were looking for him. After flying around for a few minutes, he took a break on top of a skyscraper, and looked around from there. It was then that he saw a mysterious looking cave. He teleported in front of it. There seemed to be a sort of door. Thinking there must be something inside, he teleported in.

Cynthia looked at Devin, and said, "I'm sorry, man, I was just caught up in the moment."

Juniper then said, "Agreed. You'll train again tomorrow, and don't worry, it's not going to be combat training. We'll see you two later."

Suddenly.... Intruder Alert! Intruder Alert! Intruder Alert!

"What, another one!?" Cynthia exclaimed. Cynthia then started running towards the entrance of the lair.

"I'm sorry Devin, but can you help us once more. And Daisy, go hide, and don't...and I mean don't go into your astral form so that you can see the fight," Juniper said as she ran towards to where Cynthia was.

Cynthia and Juniper looked around, but couldn't see anything. "All right! We know there's an intruder, get out and introduce yourself!" Cynthia exclaimed, her hands filled with an explosive aura.

Fiction looked and saw some people who appeared to be superhumans approaching him. They clearly weren't his target, but he figured he could have some fun with this. "Hello there," he said calmly. "My name is Fiction. It's nice to meet you. I was wondering if you could help me find a freak I'm being paid to kill. He looks like a human raccoon thing, or so I've been told. You wouldn't happen to know anyone like that, would you?

Devin gave a nod, sending Daisy a glare as she nodded and ran out of the way, before Devin ran to back Juniper and Cynthia up as they confronted this intruder.

Maybe I should suggest we improve security around here...

Cynthia looked at "Fiction," and said, "Huh!? We don't know anybody like that, but if you want to kill him...we're not going to let you!" Cynthia jumped over to Fiction, and aimed to punch him in the stomach.

Before Cynthia jumped over to punch Fiction, however, Juniper touched the explosive energy, and her whole body became the same energy. She stayed in position, just to make sure that the villain wouldn't pull any stunts.

Before Cynthia could punch Fiction he teleported up and stayed in the air by flying. "Well that was rude! I was just asking for some advice an you attack me like a deranged maniac. You should treat your guests better than that. Also, why are you so against me doing my job? I have to make a living just like everyone else, and the way I make a living is killing people. I don't judge you three for blowing up crap. That is what you do right? I saw you three on the news. Anyway, as I was saying, if you continue being rude to people, things like this could happen." He shot a blast of energy towards Cynthia, hoping she would be to surprised to dodge.

Cynthia was surprised to see the guy teleport, but she quickly regained her composure, and quickly got down. Fiction then went and shot a blast at her. She quickly used Devin's powers, and shot a blast of her own, countering the attack Fiction did upon her.

"Your job is wrong! You take away lives of those who are trying to live, and you're trying to make yourself seem justified for your actions! People like you make me sick! And furthermore, only the bank was destroyed, and no one got hurt! We also helped rebuild the bank, so what you are saying is complete and utter bull-s***!" Cynthia exclaimed. She then charged up an attack, and aimed it at Fiction.

At this point Fiction was having a lot of fun with these jokers. He found their whole superhero thing especially hilarious, but now he thought he should mess with them a bit more. "This place is nice." He said mockingly. "If you don't mind, I'd like to take a look around." He started teleporting to random spots around the cave, until he found a young girl who appeared to be eight. "Hello there," he said, before immediately firing a blast of dark energy towards her.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!"

Devin yelled in full fury as he charged Fiction. Daisy took a moment to jump out of the way of the dark energy before Devin charged in.

"NOBODY THREATENS MY SISTER!"

Devin's hands emitted a high amount of explosive energy as he fired multiple explosive blasts at Fiction. All rational leaving him having been replaced with pure fury.

Cynthia quickly jumped in, and joined Devin in the battle. She was shooting a lot of explosive blasts as well.

Juniper quickly went over, and grabbed Daisy, and got her out of the way. She took Daisy to a room, and said to her, "Don't get out of here unless you're in trouble!" Juniper then quickly joined the battle as well, and did the same as the others.

Fiction quickly teleported out of the way of the blast, and instead of being angry, annoyed, or any other negative emotion, he just straight up started laughing. It got to point that he could hardly breathe. "I'm sorry, it's just that I haven't had this much fun in so long, and the way you care for your sister reminds me about how much fun I had with my brother before I murdered him and the rest of my family. Though, it's not like I regret it so much that I pray for the sweet release of death to take me on every single miserable, painful day of my horrible life. That would be crazy!"

What the hell is wrong with this guy!? It's like he has lost all human emotion! Cynthia then glared at Fiction, and said, "You're f***ing crazy! Why do you even still stay here if you have no business with us!?"

Juniper just stared at Fiction with a lot of concentration to see what the guy would do next.

"YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY THAT TO ME!?" Devin yelled in full fury. The NERVE of this guy to LAUGH about killing his sibling. Devin never had hated someone so much.

These questions made Fiction think about things. He decided to show his more logical side. "Despite what it may seem, I have a perfectly good reason for being here, but if I told you, you wouldn't understand. No one would. I know something that twisted me, changed my view of the world." He paused for a moment. " The ones who see us are probably getting bored, as am I. Meet me tomorrow in the middle of the city so we can fight. It will be a legendary battle. Feel free to bring some friends. I don't mind things getting more interesting." He was about to teleport, when he remembered something important. "Oh, I just remembered! If you don't come by noon, I start killing civilians until you do. Goodbye, friends!" With that, he teleported to his house, wishing he could have stayed to see their reaction to him calling them his friends.