• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Crimson City - Superhero RP

Cynthia was there grunting, and exclaimed, "There is no way that he can explain why he's so god damn evil! Juniper! Quickly find information on this guy, so we know what we're up against."

Juniper nodded, and headed to the computer. She then found some shocking news. "Argh! This guy is awful! He destroyed a whole neighborhood, with no primary reason found!"

Cynthia then quickly, got Daisy out of the room Juniper put her in. "That's it! Juniper, quickly tell the mayor to evacuate the citizens of this city! We cannot risk anyone getting hurt with this guys power! And...as much as I hate to admit this...the guy is right, we will need some help. Can you find some information on that 'water-bender' guy for me, please?"

Juniper then did some research, and she said, "Alright, I send a message to the mayor, and he's already on it. And about the water-bender guy, it's no good, he's dead. His real name was Steven, and he was a marine biologist that worked in an aquarium, but for some reason, he was found dead last night."

Cynthia then exclaimed, "Dammit! I've got an idea, but I don't know if it'll work. What if we recruit that kid we just put in jail?"

Juniper then looked at Cynthia, and said, "I don't know, it could be risky. He most likely hates our guts for throwing him in prison, even if it is just for a little while."

Cynthia then asked, "Well, do you know anyone else who could help us?"
Juniper said, "No."

"I'm going to try to do my plan anyways," Cynthia said, "I'll see you all later." Cynthia got unto her motorcycle, turned it into a jet, and flew of to the MSPS.

--------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in every TV and radio station the mayor has advised that every citizen of Crimson City should evacuate immediately because of a huge threat, and to make sure that they move far away.

-------------------------------------------

Cynthia finally made it to the MSPS, and went up to the kid from before, and said to him, "Hello, there. I know you're really mad at me, but I...we need your help."

Alex couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Are you kidding me? After not believing what I've been through and throwing me in jail like garbage, you expect me to help you? You expect me to risk my life for the city that ruined mine, the city where I was forced to be a criminal, the city where I had to sleep in a box in an alleyway! Besides, you only want me for my powers. For all I know, the second I'm done helping you with whatever the crap you got yourself into, you'll throw me right back in jail like the useless, pathetic, miserable stain on this planet that I am! So if you still have anything to say, I'd love to hear it, because clearly, there's not much to do in prison!"

Rex

Resident Furry
Jake was still walking the boardwalk when the evacuation order was given. Though the mayor was light on the details - something about not causing a panic, the raccoon imagined - the intent of the message was clear. Get as far away as possible as fast as you could. He imagined that the earlier announcements of a super trashing the city had something to do with the evacuation. Just in case anyone wondered why the raccoon considered is fellow superbeings assholes. Shit like this was reason number one.

"What's he expect us to do, camp out in the forest?" the raccoon grumbled. He supposed he could take a feral form, fend for himself for a few days out in the wilderness, then come back. Being a raccoon, Jake didn't really have anyone or anywhere he could go outside city limits. He could always risk staying somewhere within city limits, hiding it out until the, clearly inevitable at this point, super fight was over and done with. Hell, maybe he could raid a few stores. If the city was abandoned, nothing and no one was stopping him from putting any number of his thieving skills to use.

For now, he ducked off the boardwalk, onto the rapidly emptying beach. Best to stay out of people's ways for now. He didn't want his tail getting trampled!

"Brother..."

"No arguments. You are going with mom. And do not come and watch in astral form. No exceptions."

Devin and Daisy had been arguing about what to do since that lunatic made his threat. Devin knew this was far too dangerous and ordered her to go with mom out of the city. Daisy however was rightly concerned with her brother's safety.

"I'm just worried. This guy is scary! What if he..." Daisy started to say before Devin cut her off.

"The only scary thing about that guy is his mental state. I'll be fine. I got Cynthia and Juniper backing me, plus other heroes they are recruiting as we speak. That guy has no chance. Everything is gonna be okay." Devin assured, patting his sister on the head. Daisy seemed to buy that enough, in spite of the concerned look on her face, but Devin had a different mindset...

Don't worry sis. I'll make sure that trash never hurts anyone again. I'll reduce him to ash...

Cynthia sighed, and looked at the kid, and said, "I knew you would give me a response like this. The only thing I can say is, I'm sorry, but I know that isn't enough to change your mind. I still don't know if you're lying to me or not, however, but what if I make an offer? If you help us out, just this once...then what if I promise to offer you a normal life? A life where you don't have to steal to live? A life where you don't have to live in a box? WHAT IF I PROMISE YOU A LIFE WORTH LIVING FOR!?" Cynthia was in tears.

-------------------------------

What if I promise you a life worth living for!?

What? What do you mean?

I'll make the two of you the strongest and best heroes this city has ever seen!

But.....why? Why are you doing this for us?

Because....everyone deserves to have a life that their happy with.

-------------------------------

Cynthia wiped away her tears, and then said, "It's fine if you don't want to. You'll be getting out of this prison soon enough; From your criminal records you haven't done anything really bad, and you're young, so you don't know any better."

Alex still didn't trust this person, but it was his only chance at getting out. He wondered what she meant about a normal life. He assumed she would recruit him as a super hero. He couldn't really see himself with that position. After all, he was always just nothing, but then again, he supposed his powers could be useful, and it was either this, or staying in prison, so reluctantly, he made up his mind. "Alright, I'll help you as long as I don't have to go back to jail. Now, what exactly do you need help with?"

Cynthia looked at the kid, and said, "I need you to join our superhero team, so that we could defeat this strong villain...Fiction. He has threatened to kill innocent bystanders, so we decided to have Crimson City evacuated. The only thing we know about his powers, is that he can teleport and shoot energy blasts. But since we know he can teleport, we'll need many teammates so he can't figure out a way to escape. And don't worry about going back to jail, for what I have in store, I don't think you'll be behind any bars anytime soon."

Cynthia then opened the kid's cell, and nodded to him so that he could follow her to the jet.

Dom was on his hover board when he heard the mayor's evacuation order and that got him thinking that clearly who ever this was might be a powerful super who had chosen not to use his powers for good and this would be his chance to show this city that he wasn't a monster and that he was human just like they were. Then he decided that he would show these people his kindness by helping them with this threat but then he realised that there would probably be more than one hero to fight this guy from the way the mayor sounded and he thought he might get in the way but he knew he was needed.

Cynthia stood next to her jet waiting for the kid.
I hope I'm making the right decision. If he has a grudge on the city, he might want to destroy it instead of helping it.

---------------------------------

Meanwhile, back in Crimson City, Juniper was working on improving the security system of the base. She was finally finished, and she decided to call Devin. "Devin, this is Juniper. I'm calling so that we can plot to see who can join our team, so we'll search the city to see if there are any superhumans who are willing to help us." Juniper ended the message.

Juniper then got on her motorcycle, and headed to Crimson City.

Last edited:
"Understood."

Devin shut off his communicator before he turned to his mother and Daisy. Both had their stuff packed and were ready to evacuate. Devin had to explain to his mother what was going on, and his involvement in it, and after some arguments she agreed to take Daisy with her out of the city.

"I'm off to go look for heroes to help in the fight. Don't worry, this will all be over before long." Devin said as he began to leave...only for his mother and Daisy to glomp him with hugs from behind.

"Oh my baby! Don't you get hurt! You make sure you come back home!" Devin's mother said, tears in her eyes.

"Yeah, we can't lose you! So you better come back!" Daisy said, tears in her eyes as well. Devin chuckled before he hugged his family back.

"Don't worry, I promise I'll be back." Devin said as he broke the hug and turned to Daisy.

"Take care of mom. And stay safe." Devin said as Daisy gave a nod before Devin jumped on his bike to go find Juniper.

As Alex followed Cynthia to the jet, he was thinking about a lot of things. The thing he thought of most though, was how truly strong was Fiction. He never heard anyone by that name, and the description Cynthia gave him didn't help much. Then something crossed his mind. Would he actually be able to make a difference? How could his powers help? Sure he could glide, but what would that do. He decided he should probably think outside the box. Once they were at the jet, he got in and said, "Alright, I'm ready."

Xeria turned to the odd man who offered to sell her coffee and an energy bar. He seemed nice enough, even though she felt like he was a bit... strangely interesting. She was in a bit of a hurry to find Fraser, but that could wait. She didn't have any breakfast, after all.
"I don't drink coffee, but I'll take an energy bar," Xeria said. "How much for one?"

"5 dollars for you Madam. You see these Energy Bars came from the town called Cobh. It is not that famous for it is a small town in the middle of nowhere. I have journeyed on and on and discovered that Cobh made the best Energy bar. Ha! I can't believe they that unknown. You know the people there are great too. Architectures are wonderful and ..." Gnar then lowered his voice to a whisper. "They house people, no not ordinary people, human beings with extraordinary abilities. I just told you a secret of a town hiding in secret. So, can you tell me something about this place? Events happening? Something Weird? Something Exciting?" He asked the girl, forgetting about his sale trying to use his power to make her say everything she knows as if this was just a normal conversation.

Oh no I'm starting to get tipsy, better get info quick.

"So, can you tell me something that is as valuable as that secret?"

Neo was stretching his arms way up into the air, watching the news reporter talk about the mayor evacuating all the residents of Crimson City. Neo was happy with himself about this. He could finally help the city, because this was a worldwide event and he wanted his debut to be during one. He knew he was well trained enough to be able to do it. "Looks like my time has come." He said while finishing his stretch. "Mom! I'm going out, I don't know when I'll be back!" He yelled to his mother. "Oh yeah, you went out for groceries. You probably got evacuated." Neo smiled. "Good, now I won't have to save you." He walked out the door. Now all Neo had to do was find a couple other supers that would help him during this, because he wasn't doing it alone. He began to walk down the street.

The Creator sat, swivelling in his chair in the dark room. "He actually did it. And they say I'm twisted." He laughed. "But hey, he might not know it but this helps complete the master plan. The absorber is undoubtedly going to show up, despite with heavy backup, and while they're all distracted by him, we can make our move." He took a walkie-talkie from a desk, speaking into it. "Listen. I know we have to keep up a front, so Project X cannot be there at Fiction's battle, but do you think you could get some unmarked units designed for superhuman capture and relocation? I have an idea, but we need someone to do it, someone who will definitely be at that battle and also definitely not help us willingly." He listened, waiting for Organ's reply.

Fraser tried to look for an open window or something around Steven's house but it seemed everything was properly locked. Fraser still felt like something was off at this moment but couldn't put his finger on it. He felt like something obvious was chilling right under his nose, but he can't see it. The siren from a few streets down caught his attention and it seemed to be the new priority at this point. Fraser took one last look at the house before making his way to the commotion.

Organ pondered in thought as The Creator explained his idea through the walkie talkie. "I'm gonna have a guess that more of those mutants are gonna be there than we predicted. I feel like whoever, is most vulnerable we'll capture. Fraser will be there so it'll be pointless targeting him since he has nothing mutant about him," Organ replied.