• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Crimson City - Superhero RP

Cynthia looked like an excited school girl, and exclaimed, "You look amazing! And why wouldn't you? I designed the suit after all!"

Juniper chuckled, and said, "Yeah, you look great Devin!"

An alarm then started blaring. Crime Alert! Crime Alert! Juniper went up to the computer. She turned it on, and said, "Looks like there is a robbery in the bank! Three guys, each holding a weapon!"

Cynthia punched her fist into her palm, and said, "This is going to be easy!" Cynthia and Juniper then jumped onto the motorcycle, and Cynthia looked at Devin, and said, "Lets get going! We don't have any time to spare!" And just like that, Cynthia and Juniper shotted out of the lab, and went straight to the crime scene.

Xeria shook Organ's hand and nodded without commenting about the "sidekick" remark. She kept her word for not saying anything and letting Fraser do the talking, but judging by the blank stare he gave Organ instead of a handshake, he probably wasn't going to do much talking. Organ seemed nice, although him calling Fraser "Assassin" made her wonder: did he really assassinate people, or was it just a nickname? Xeria decided not to ask.

Devin acted quickly, as did Daisy, one getting on the bike and the other phasing inside it. Soon Devin drove off to begin his newfound hero career. One thought went through his head.

I hope we are not too late...

Daisy however, had a far more looming concern to worry about.

What superhero name should I suggest to you bro? Blast Man? Explosion King? No I can think of something better than that...

Alex sat at the top of a skyscraper where she was eating a sandwich while at the same time searching the web for something fun that she could do, Alex let out a sigh and laid down on the roof of the building when she couldn't find anything "why isn't there anything fun to do in this stupid town" Alex said before sitting back up and taking a bite of her sandwich "I just wish th-" Alex was cut off by the sound of her headset suddenly activating the visor which had a crime alert in it "brilliant!" Alex said as she searched up the location on her visor "not to far away either" she said before getting her back pack and putting it around her shoulder "now let's roll" she said as she began to run towards the edge of the building, just before Alex hit the edge she jumped up from the building she was on and landed on one that was across the street "God I love these gadgets"

Fraser could sense the amount of questions that are getting built up in Xeria's head, but he appreciated her cooperation at this moment, so he'll answer everything when they leave. Organ walked down and say at the opposite end of the table. He poured himself some whiskey and took a sip. "I called you here to offer you a new deal." Organ said. "More than likely I'll decline but I'll listen anyway," Fraser replied. Organ blankly stared at Fraser but continued talking anyway.

"How about I raise the price but 200%, to do the job I asked you to do earlier." Organ suggested. "You can buy a house almost as big as this with that money."
Fraser scoffed and rolled his eyes. "You don't understand why I refused the first place. I did the first jobs because they were doing some good, getting rid of those scum." Fraser then turned to Xeria directing his rant to her now. "However, it turned out those were just tests and the real job was to kill Superhumans. Or mutants as he calls them." Fraser stood up and turned back to Organ. "Dominic isn't an evil person. He's just scared. Killing these mutants will do nothing except piss them off and cause the chaos that we can avoid. The majority of them are using their powers for good use, and countering those that don't." Fraser vented to Organ. Organ listened with an interested look on his face.
What do you suggest then?" Organ asked. Fraser stood up straight and stared at Organ as he thought.

"How about I make a team of superhumans and others worthy. To protect this city against whoever you seem to be so scared of. Telling me what it is would be rather useful though," Fraser said.
"No way you'll be able to control them," Organ countered.
"That's not what I plan to do, I plan on leading them or at least fight the good fight," Fraser said in a determined tone.
Organ scoffed and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and pulled one out. He placed it in his mouth and lit it with his expensive looking lighter. He looked at Fraser with a rather serious look.
"Fine, but I'm not supporting you. I will just have to find someone else to do my jobs," Organ calmly.
Fraser then turned to Xeria. "Come one we're leaving," Fraser said assertively. Before marching to the lift and pressing the button for the ground floor.

The Creator sat in a small, darkened room, on a swivelling chair, surrounded by the dim glowing of the several monitors around the walls. He twitched his fingers, waiting for something important to happen. On the wall behind him was a huge bulletin board, with key images and texts pinned on the board and linked together. Apparently, three of his men were currently robbing a bank, and he ended up following them from the cameras on their jackets. They did have a current resource crisis, but money wasn't the object. He took the small shape of crystal from his suit pocket, tossing it from hand to hand. Crystal and shiny on one side, transparent on the other. He pulled open a drawer, from the desk in front of him, and sorted through the different files. Many of them were short-lived ideas that would never see the light of day. He needed a new spark, something to get him thinking, a new and unexpected plan. Somehow, he had to make it through the Mithrilium shortage, and find a way to kick production into overdrive. He kicked off from the wall, spinning the chair around and back to it's original position. What he needed was some sort of push, inspiration. He wondered what that would be, but it would come to him eventually.

Organ stood up and left the room and entered a room which appeared to be a small, dark room. He could hear the creaking of the swivelling chair. "Creator. Fraser had just left and informed me that he intends to create his own team of super humans. It certainly makes things more fun and challenging." Organ explained.

Xeria followed Fraser into the lift. She took the broadswords off the roof with her ability so she wouldn't forget about them and began to focus on the more interesting and important things, like Fraser the "Assassin" gathering a superhuman team, or who Dominic was.
"So..." Xeria started. "Who's Dominic? And are you actually an assassin?"

He stood up after hearing Organ speak. "That it does. I guess we had better boost surveillance on him. Also basically everyone on our list. If we can convince other superhumans to actually help us we might have more of a chance. He thought about where they were. "This building is pure irony, you know that? Designed to keep surveillance on superhumans, but what nobody knows is how well we're doing our job. I don't think any of my enemies would even look here for me."

Cynthia and Juniper finally made it to the bank, and the bank robbers are still there, but the bank was surrounded by police officers.

Cynthia walked up to one of the police officers, and said, "So what's the situation?"

The police officer looked at Cynthia, and said, "Oh, am I glad that you guys are here. Them robbers are holding the people inside the bank as hostages, and they said that they won't kill anyone if we let them get away with the money."

Cynthia looked at Juniper, and said, "Any plans?"

Juniper kept thinking long and hard, and said, "I think the only thing we can do is sneak in, and catch them by surprise, but I don't see anything that we can use to sneak in." Juniper thought of something. She looked at Devin, and asked, "Devin, is there any way that you can contact your sister?"

"What?!" Devin yelled at the pair, greeting them with a glare as he walked over to them.

"You want me to put my sister in danger? You two must be crazy, there's no way..."

"I'd love to help!"

Devin froze as he glanced behind him, the voice of his sister coming from his own motorcycle.

"Daisy?! Damn it I told you to never do that again. You've been tailing me this whole time haven't you?!" Devin said with a glare, as the motorcycle moved on its own getting close to Devin before it spoke again.

"Yeah, sorry. Didn't want to miss your first day on hero duty. But that doesn't matter now. I can help! My powers are perfect for this situation. The bad guys can't see me in astral form and I can sneak in no problem!" Daisy said, her voice coming out of the motorcycle with much enthusiasm.

Juniper looked at Devin, and said, "I'm not going to put your sister in danger. We just need her powers."

Cynthia went up to the motorcycle/Daisy, and patted it, saying, "Sorry, sweetie, but your brother is right. This mission is dangerous, and I don't want anything bad happening to you because of me." Cynthia then looked at Juniper, and said, "Alright, let's do this," and she then used her newfound powers to turn into an astral form.

Juniper nodded, and went up to one of the policemen who held a bullet-proof shield. She touched the shield, and her whole body became the same material. She looked at Devin, and said, "Alright, we'll both enter through the front. I'll be defense, and you'll be offense."

Cynthia was now in her astral form, floating above everything. And Juniper had already entered the bank. Juniper looked at the three bank robbers, each holding a hostage, and she said, "Unhand these citizens at once!"

The bank robbers laughed, and said, "Or what!? We'll shoot our little hostages, if you don't let us go! So what's it going to be?"

Cynthia looked at one of the hostages. She was a business woman, with glasses, and she seemed to be the most harmless. Cynthia went in, and possessed her. Cynthia nodded at Juniper, to show that she possessed the woman. Juniper nodded back, and said, "Fine, take all of the money. Just let these people go."

The robbers laughed again, and exclaimed, "Now that's what I like to hear!" They let go of all the hostages, and the hostages started running towards the exit.

As soon as they let go of the body Cynthia possessed. She smirked, and roundhouse kicked the robber that held the body she was in.

"What!?" exclaimed one of the robbers. And they all started shooting at her. But, somehow, with fast speed, Juniper was able to protect her before she got shot. "Are you ok?" Juniper asked. Cynthia replied, "Yeah. Now I'm mad!"

Cynthia got out of the body she possessed, and told the woman that she possessed to run away. Cynthia then grabbed hold of Juniper, and gained her powers. She then turned her whole body to the same material Juniper was.

Juniper and Cynthia then exclaimed in unison, "It's over for all of you! Hand over the money, and no one gets hurt!"

"Don't think you have the upper hand, ladies!" one of the robbers exclaimed. They then held out what seemed like a serum, and started drinking it. They stood still for a second, but then their whole body started twitching, and their muscles grew to immense sizes. Then their little transformation was over, and they all looked like monsters. "How do you like us now!?" one of the robbers said, their voice being extremely rasp and deep.

"Perfect, bigger targets!"

Devin rushed in once he saw the situation unfold and the hostages leave and charged the muscular robbers, both his gloved palms glowing explosive power. Devin extended his palms forward which relased a pair of explosive blasts aimed at a pair of robbers' faces. Devin held back his power to keep from blowing their heads off, but the force should be enough to knock them back and out.

Daisy watched the scene in the air in her astral form; invisible to all parties below except for Cynthia should she shift into her own borrowed astral form.

Get them bro!

The robbers looked at Devin, and exclaimed, "What do you think you're doing, kid!?" Then out of nowhere, the robber that was just attacked grabbed hold of Devin, making it impossible for him to escape. But then Juniper came out of nowhere, and, with her hand turned into a giant hammer, punched the robber right in the back with a lot of force causing to fly, and let go of Devin.

Juniper looked at Devin, and said, "In a battle like this, don't just rush in and attack them. Teamwork is just as important as trying to capture the villains. Since there are three of them, and three of us, we will all have a one on one match with one of them. Right, Cynthia?"

Cynthia then grabbed Devin, gaining his powers, and said, "Yep!" Her hands then charged with explosive power.

Juniper and Cynthia then charged, each attacking one robber, and leaving one for Devin to fend of for himself.

It was the same robber that Devin had attacked prior, and he said, "You got some power kid, but I got even more!" The robber then started screaming, and his muscles grew even bigger and his appearance grew uglier. "What do you think of me now!?" the robber exclaimed.

As the robber turned into more of a monster, Devin couldn't help but smirk as he charged up explosive power in his palms.

"Better. Means I can afford to cut a little loose."

Devin then charged the massive mass of muscle and began throwing a series of open palm strikes right against the robber's body; each one creating an explosion on impact. Devin would do this dozens of times, a relentless assault that was capped off with an explosive palm strike to the face before Devin jumped back to catch his breath. Devin faced the large cloud of smoke and waited to see what condition the muscular robber was in once it cleared before he'd make another move.

The monster moved all the smoke aside, and said, "This power is more than I could've wished for. Not even the best superhero team of Crimson City will be able to beat me! HAHAHA!"

As everyone was fighting, Juniper noticed how the bank was shaking, and that cracks were forming. She then saw Devin attacking extremely aggressively to one of the robbers. Dammit! If he keeps this up, we'll just be a bunch of corpses under the rubble! Juniper then looked outside of the bank, and exclaimed to the officers, "Move out of the way!" Juniper's then turned her hand into a giant fist, and punched the robber she was fighting outside of the bank.

All of the officers had already moved aside before they were crushed by the gigantic robber.

Juniper looked at Devin and Cynthia, and exclaimed, "Lets take this fight outside!"

Cynthia nodded at Juniper, and using Devin's explosion powers, she punched the guy outside of the bank.

Juniper and Cynthia then went back to their fights.

In the aquarium, Steven heard an explosion that sounded like it was coming from the bank. Quickly, he got his mask, and ran out toward the bank. Once there, he saw three heroes fighting what appeared to be monsters. Upon further observation, he saw that two of them were the heroes he saw in the sewers. Seeing as they may need help, he shot a blast of water toward the closest robber to him.

Last edited:
"Sounds good. For the record Cynthia, each blast you use will eat at your stamina. Be careful." Devin advised, as despite his highly aggressive style, had always kept his blasts on the relative low end of their power so he wouldn't overly drain his stamina. Cynthia had his power, but Devin wanted her to be aware of its drawback.

Wiping away some sweat Devin let out a sigh before he expended his palms forward again. This blast wasn't destructive, as Devin focused on the light of it creating a flash bomb that would blind the robber. Once that was done Devin would launch himself forward with a couple of palm blasts behind him; sending himself shooting like a rocket forward where he would deliver a high speed knee attack right at the robber's face.

Cynthia looked at Devin, and said, "I know. I did use your powers all of last night so that I could make your suit, after all."

Cynthia as she was fighting the monster, noticed a blast of water coming towards her. She quickly dodged it, but the robber got hit with it. She then noticed the guy from the sewers, and said, "Please get out of this fight. From what I saw yesterday, you can't handle things that well under pressure. I'm only trying to do what's right for the city." Cynthia then charged right at the robber again, and focused on her fight.

The robber that was fighting Devin didn't even feel the knee kick, and he grabbed Devins leg, and tossed Devin to the pavement. The robber then said, "This power...it's overwhelming! Hahaha! No one can stop me..." the robber then started breathing heavily.

Last edited:
Fraser thought carefully about how he will reply to Xeria's understandable question about Organ mentioning Assassinating people being his occupation. He tried to think of a way to beat around the bush and try to make it seem that he wasn't a heartless assassin...but he was, he was given a target. He killed them and then he accepted the generous payroll, no way around it. "Well, kind o-...not re-...Yeah, I was. BUT I only killed people who deserved it, I never killed anyone who didn't justify it. They tried to trick me into cleaning up all the superhumans off the streets since they started to become a problem, I'm not quite sure why, but I saw right through it." Fraser explained hesitantly at first but it became a vent as he spoke more. He took a deep breath and calmed down

"I need to start thinking about making that team I threatened them with. It definitely pissed him off, but he didn't want to show it," Fraser said. "I've got one person in mind at the moment who will definitely join. Also, a couple more but I've never met them. Do you have any ideas who can join?" Fraser asked as he turned to Xeria. "Dominic was the other person that was on the roof with me. He was the bloke that everyone called a monster at that moment as well," Fraser explained.

Meanwhile back at X-Force HQ. "I've got the right guy collecting them don't worry. He's the one who came to use with the idea, so I think he knows what he's doing," Organ chuckled with confidence. He left the room and immidatley called over his assistants. "I need eyes on Fraser right this instance! I want constant tabs 24/7!" He demanded. "Yes, sir!" The employees replied and sprinted out the room.

Devin would skid against the pavement before he got back on his feet. He noticed the robber's heavy breathing.

Could be general fatigue, or perhaps a side effect of his powers. Either way I can't give him a chance to recover...

Devin would move forward again, using his explosive palms to rocket forward once more. However, just as Devin got in close, he would use another set of explosive blasts to jump over the robber while he charged through the air to land behind him. Devin then shot his palms forward to blast the robber's back.

Some sweat would drip from Devin's face as he took a couple breaths to collect himself after his recent blast. Daisy continued to watch on from the air, worried about her brother as she watched him fight.

You can do this brother...

Seeing as they didn't seem to need his help, Steven walked away, and went back to the aquarium. Once he was back he went to the secret closet, and looked at his mask. No one seemed to want his help. There were enough crime fighters already. Besides, every time he tried to help it seemed like he made things worse. Making up his mind, he dropped his mask into the garbage can, and went back to work. He should have been doing his job anyway.

Dominic meanwhile had got bored of his tinkering with parts up his mountain so he decided he would let off a bit of steam and hopefully calm down all of the agitated animals on the mountain. He willed his human body to become one with that of a lion his body became engulfed in fur his hair changed into a mane and fangs bursted free from his lips, His metal shoulder and collar shining in the sunlight his tattered cloak flowing with the wind. Then Dom Let out a roar that made the heavens cry it echo threw out the entire city spooking most who had heard it, and dom never even thought that it would reach the city if it had came all the way from the mountains.

The Creator watched the fight ensue from different angles on all of his monitors, enthralled. "Those idiots are too reliant on the Mithrilium Serum. 'No superhero team can stop me!" Pfft. They were the ones who got caught in the robbery anyway. Mental note to self, never put them in charge of anything again. Ever." As he watched the battle continue, he was astounded by one of the superhero's ability to turn into materials. He scratched his chin. He felt like an idea was coming to him.... That was when the inspiration he was waiting for hit him, like a bolt from the blue. He rapidly grabbed his notepad and a pen, pulling out a spare file, and scribbling down notes at insane speeds, ripping the finished pages off and starting again. Like a man possessed, he meticulously pinned the notes onto his planning board, ripping all the other notes in the process. He looked, attempting to make full sense of his own work. "Yes... This could be the solution. To bring about my endgame. I can attempt to play chess all I want, with the best of strategy, but I need the wood for the peices first." He looked at the material absorbing superhero on the monitor. "And I think I just found an infinite tree." He gazed proudly at his diagram.

Operation Endgame (!!Victory!!)
^
|
Absorber no longer necessary, place Mithrilium storages at marked locations
^
|
Mithrilium (Use 'doing it for the $' as cover-up excuse)
^
|
Way to heal tissue after extracting Mithrilium? Possible superhuman who could do that
^
| (Mithrilium)
Absorber (Possible links to others? Use hostages? Footage from bank shows they are willing to compromise to save lives but will then attempt to take back control of situation. Bear in mind when attempting to barter)

He walked out of the dark room, into Project X at large, stopping to see Organ sending off some assistants. "Good idea. Out of all of them, Fraser is the one I really think poses the largest threat right now. What he's willing to do, what he plans to do, are a real threat to us. Not what he can do. Once I've finished with my... new plan... the power of our opponents won't be the object. I just had another one of those Eureka moments. I want some guys keeping tabs on the bank robbery, I can't really do it myself right now. Also, I need any files we may have on a superhuman with healing powers. Fast ones, preferably, to regenerate tissue. I have a plan to gather all the Mithrilium we could ever want. I have perfect control over the criminals and supervillains, but I think we're losing the superheroes. We can't leave them unchecked. Remember, this works out, we all get what we want. I'm putting faith into Project X here. We need to operate swiftly. I'll fill everyone in on the details once what we need has been gathered.

The robber was still breathing heavily, he wasn't able to dodge all of the attacks that Devin landed on him. But, he was still unaffected by the attacks. "Is that all you go..." the robber then passed out, and turned back to normal.

Cynthia and Juniper, had defeated their robbers as well. And Juniper tied up all of the robbers together.

One of the officers put the robbers in one their cop-cars, and walked up to the group. "You guys did amazing as always. The bank might be closed for a few weeks because of well...you know...." The office then pointed at the bank, which was so destroyed it looked like an ancient ruin.

Juniper looked at the officer, and said, "Sorry for the inconvenience. If there's anything we can do, we would be happy to help."

The officer smiled, and said, "No, it's fine, but if you insist, then go right ahead. Well, we're off now. See you guys later!" The officer then went back to his car, and the rest of the police force left.

"*phew* Glad that's over with," Cynthia said. "Well, not exactly," Juniper said, as she looked at Devin, "Lets head back to our base."

-----------------------------------------------

The gang was finally back in the base. Juniper looked at Devin, and said, "Do you want to know what you did wrong today?"

Devin sat in silence. Having seen the damage his explosives did to the bank, he already had a guess for what he was gonna get chewed out for. The look of guilt on Devin's face was all the answer Cynthia and Juniper would need.

"Even when trying to be a hero, I end up breaking things I shouldn't..." Devin said in a low voice, avoiding eye contact with Juniper.

Daisy, who once again snuck in the base through Devin's motorcycle, watched form the air with some concern on her face.

Brother...

Juniper sighed, and said, "Look, I'm not mad at you. It's just...as a superhero you need to be careful. Our job is to protect, not to harm. I see that you're inexperienced, so that's why we're going to train you. Your training will start tomorrow."

Cynthia then looked up in the air to where Daisy was, and said, "And Daisy, you better not turn into your astral form to spy on your brother. I know you want to see if he's okay, but all you're doing is making him worry, which we don't need."

Juniper then nodded in agreement with Cynthia. She looked at Devin, and said, "And if you're curious to what your training is, well it's quite simple. Tomorrow, you'll be helping me and Cynthia rebuild the bank. Got that?"

Last edited:
Devin shot a glare at where he assumed Daisy's astral spirit was, which Daisy in turn gave a nod and a sheepish grin to Cynthia, before Devin turned to the hero pair with a nod.

"I understand." Devin said, not complaining about his first training session being a glorified clean-up job. He owed these two so much after all they had done for him, so he was in no position to complain.

Juniper smiled, and said, "Okay, but Devin, it's just going to be me and you tomorrow. Now you two go get some rest. Especially you Devin, we have a lot to do tomorrow."

Cynthia then looked at Daisy, and said, "And don't try to pull anymore stunts, Daisy." Cynthia then looked at Devin, and said, "Would you mind if I babysit your sister tomorrow? Since I don't have any plans."

Devin was surprised at Cynthia's request. Daisy never had a babysitter before. Devin spent their lives watching over her like a hawk, so this was an odd request for him.

"That sounds reasonable. I'm sure Daisy would love to have a hero to hang out with. But Cynthia mind if I have a quick discussion with you...alone." Devin said, shooting a glare at the spot Daisy was spotted in who playfully whistled as if saying I would never...

Cynthia said, "Ok, lets talk." Cynthia went with Devin to a spot where no one can listen to them. And Cynthia looked around to make sure Daisy wasn't spying on them. Cynthia noticed that the area was clear, and said to Devin, "Alright, shoot. What do you want to talk about?"

Alex was running across the roof of a building when she heard an explosion "that's not good" she said as she came into sight of the bank were it looked like some Heros had apprehended the robber "again!" She yelled in frustration as she sat down on the ground "it's no fun being a hero with no powers if the ones who do have them always beat you to the punch" Alex said as she laid down on the roof of the building

Devin let out a sigh as he faced Cynthia.

"It's just...I've never left Daisy in anyone else's care before. Mom's always working and dad...was never a factor. I've looked after her her entire life. I know I'm overly worried over nothing, but she is everything to me. I just want to know you'll take care of her while I'm busy with the bank." Devin said, a low voice as he was embarrassed over asking the qualifications of a superhero, but Devin couldn't help but worry.

Daisy just floated around, viewing the secret lair while her brother had his private discussion.

Cynthia smiled, and said to Devin, "Ah, there's no need to get worried. Look, Daisy isn't the first person I've looked after. Juniper and I have been taking care of each other since we were ten years old. And if it makes you feel better, you can give me a schedule or something and I'll follow the whole thing through." Cynthia patted Devin's head to reassure him that Daisy is in good hands.

Juniper was working on something while the two were discussing.

Devin gave a nod, feeling better already before he pulled out an asthma spray.

"Just keep this on hand if Daisy has any breathing issues. Also Daisy enjoys some soup for lunch and her favorite show is Sentai Champions at 9:30. Outside of that, just keep an eye on her." Devin explained.

Daisy watched Juniper go to work, having nothing better to do.

Cynthia gave Devin a thumbs up, and said, "Alright, I've got it covered. Now lets get out of here."

Cynthia then got out of the little hiding spot, and went up to Juniper. "Hey watcha doing?" she asked.

Juniper was startled when Cynthia came out of nowhere, but she kept her cool, and said, "It's going to be something useful for Devin." Juniper then showed Cynthia the goggles she was working on.

"Um...how is that going to help Devin?" Cynthia asked.

Juniper then said, "Simple, these goggles are programmed to sense anything invisible, which includes Daisy's astral form. I thought that I could make him something so that he could keep an eye out, just in case Daisy doesn't want to obey her brother. So now if you'll excuse me.....DEVIN! Come here for a sec!"

Daisy saw the goggles, and heard Juniper's description, and frowned knowing she couldn't follow her brother around anymore without him knowing.

Still, no reason for a little bit of harmless fun for now.

Devin turned when he heard his name called. Daisy quickly took possession of the goggles that then flew out of Juniper's hands and began to float in place in front of Devin.

"Devin these are your ghost goggles. Look at how fancy they are!" Daisy said, in her "spooky" ghost voice as the goggles floated around Devin, who had an amused grin the whole time.

Cynthia looked at the goggles/Daisy, and she giggled. She said, "Oh, Daisy, you're so funny."

Juniper then looked at Devin, and said, "Like your sister said, those goggles are yours. Wearing them will let you see Daisy when she's in her astral form. So you don't have to worry about her getting in trouble."

"Thanks for that." Devin said to Juniper as he faced the floating goggles.

"So, what do I need to do to get those?" Devin asked Daisy.

"Well, how about you go and get yourself a girlfriend. Look at your teammates. Clearly being in love makes you a better hero." Daisy said, referencing Juniper & Cynthia's relationship which only made Devin roll his eyes.

"Yeah, that's the reason they're good. No their powers, experience, skill, gadgets or just all around teamwork." Devin said which caused Daisy to giggle.

"Oh it couldn't hurt. These two probably make each other very happy when they are alone, you deserve someone who'd do the same for...OW!" Daisy started to say before Devin gave the goggles a smack and just grabbed them.

Cynthia laughed, and said, "Well, your sister has a point. We do work together well, because we can read each other like a book."

Juniper then said, "Cynthia isn't wrong. We've been with each other for so long, we know each others weaknesses and strengths. But I don't see how Devin getting a soulmate would help him be a superhero."

Cynthia then went up to Juniper, and said, "It can help you be better as a hero, because then you would have someone who you can fight for. Just like how I fight every single day, so that you can be happy." Cynthia then kissed Juniper in her forehead.

Juniper blushed and giggled, and said, "Oh, stop it! You're making me blush in front of our guests!"

Cynthia chuckled, and said, "Fine. Alright you two, go head home. I want to have a little privacy with my girl."

Juniper just chuckled even more. Cynthia just kept teasing Juniper with her little kisses.