• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crystal912

I have modified some trainers and made a naruto version trainer but I don't know how to put them here... I think they look really great.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
put img /img tags around them, they are img between [] in the front and /img between [] at the end... anyways, the prof. rowan and prof. elm sprites...
4zuuc7r.png
(god, he WAS hard... still looks a bit off to me, any suggestions?)
66nhs9f.png
Umm... taller head, less of a mustache? I dunno... but I think that's a really small head... that's a good Elm sprite, too.

Something about his moustache... I don't think his head needs to change though. I just think his moustache needs to be a bit thinner.

R

Rayn

malfoymd9.png
Malfoy Sprite. That was probably the easiest one I've done with the Harry Potter ones. Time to do Ginny...

K

Khaled

ok I made one but i don't know it's code so how do I get a code I made it on paint I really want to submit it so how do I get the code for it?

hehe it looked like it had two sections where it split, but i guess that was what was wrong... here's the new sprite (also, i think what bothered me was that he looked too skinny ^^; )
4lyvho7.png

The moustache looks much better.

He didn't really look skinny to me before though. Oh well! ^_^;

And Khaled, as it has been mentioned several times, you need an image-hosting site.

I present you with the signiture version of my now famous trainer Card.

Prehaps il create other colours and variations if demand is high enough.

sigcard2.png

Blank Version:
sigcardblank.png

Im not sure if this could be added to the Trainer Card Maker. But if anyone wants one just PM me and il try and work on it.

A

ApatheticGiraffe

sigcard2.png

Blank Version:
sigcardblank.png

Im not sure if this could be added to the Trainer Card Maker. But if anyone wants one just PM me and il try and work on it.

dO YOU THINK YOU COULD MAKE ME ONE THATS RED WITH This Info:

Name: Tyler
FC: 5240-8494-5514

Pokemon
Seen: 353
Obtained: 234
Badges: All from the Johto League

Shiny Tyranitar (male)
Shiny Lucario (male)
Shiny Politoed (male)
Shiny Flygon (male)
Shiny Gallade (male)
Shiny Gengar (male)

and this trainer image

KakashiSprite_.png

i can't pm you since i'm not a member but thanks in advance

^_^

dO YOU THINK YOU COULD MAKE ME ONE THATS RED WITH This Info:

Name: Tyler
FC: 5240-8494-5514

Pokemon
Seen: 353
Obtained: 234
Badges: All from the Johto League

Shiny Tyranitar (male)
Shiny Lucario (male)
Shiny Politoed (male)
Shiny Flygon (male)
Shiny Gallade (male)
Shiny Gengar (male)

and this trainer image

KakashiSprite_.png

i can't pm you since i'm not a member but thanks in advance

^_^

Lol, Kakashi sprite! That should be available to use in the trainer card maker!

A

ApatheticGiraffe

Here's my Choji sprite (incomplete)

ChojiSprite.png

I can't figure out whats wrong with it can someone help.

MattnoTsuno-1.png
Tai.png

How's this?
They look okay side by side now don't they?

I think I preferred the second head you made for Matt. And there's something up with Sora's hat. Is she supposed to have a forelock or something? As for Kari, I think she kinda looks too much like the base sprite.

And, yeah, Digimon cosplayers might be good.

R

Randall Flagg

Hopefully there are some Stephen King fans in the house...

RandallFlaggTrainer.png

....Because my first trainer sprite to submit is Randall Flagg as he is described in The Stand. Or as close to the description as possible, due to the hat he stole from a now-incapacitated Team Rocket Grunt.

I'll post more if this first one goes well.

R

RoscoandJames

I think I preferred the second head you made for Matt. And there's something up with Sora's hat. Is she supposed to have a forelock or something? As for Kari, I think she kinda looks too much like the base sprite.

And, yeah, Digimon cosplayers might be good.
I didn't really like kari's anyways. And the second Matt was ace trainer from Emerald, That head would be like four times as small. I'll find something.....

WIZARDMON!!! Holy hell, why didn't I think of that? Perfecto. Dibs. My trainer sprite if it gets in.

D

Darksimal

hello as you can see i like this site alot always commetig and stuff i want an account

D

Darksimal

May.jpg

ok this is my one and only one of a kind may sprite, if someone sees it i hope it will be added to the trainer card maker thing

D

DarkMoonlight

http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u186/ThisIsScreaming-x/?action=view&current=RivalTrainer-1.jpg
http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u186/ThisIsScreaming-x/?action=view&current=TrainerSprite1.png

I could make more if they're wanted.

hey

hey guys

minerscardzc5.gif

lol sinnoh underground

but i seriously couldn't think of any way to butter this up with words
maybe Doctor Oak could throw some colorfilter code at it to make the text on this card work once...

once i feel like posting the template .-.

D

Dark Puck

Can't register for the forums, woe, but I thought I'd add two of my own sprites, who also happen to be sibling OCs of mine.

PinkT.png
JimT.png

Pink and Jim

sigcard2.png

Blank Version:
sigcardblank.png

Yay! More signature-proportioned card templates! I redid that one in some other color schemes for those that want them:
fordgoldot4.png

fordgreenth7.png

fordredsh4.png

A

ApatheticGiraffe

okay here's my Naruto Set so far and the names are the ones i'm gonna make next:

logo.gif

Team 7
narutosprite.png
sakurasprite.png
YoungerSasukeSprite.png
and
SasukeSpriteUPDATED.png
KakashiSprite_.png

Team Guy
rockleesprite.png
nejisprite.png
Ten-Ten, Might Guy

Team 10
shikamaruNarasprite.png
ChojiSprite.png
Ino, Asuma

Team 8
KibaSprite.png
shinosprite.png
Hinata Hyuga, Kurenai

Team Baki
gaarasprite.gif
kankurosprite.png
Temari, Baki

Akatsuki
DeidaraSprite.png
Itachi, Kisame, Sasori

Other
Orochimaru, Jeraiya, Tsunade, Anko, Kabuto, Iruka, and the Sound Five soon to come...

Feedback? and can someone make them transparent?​

S

Suka

DPAvatar.png

I edited a little bit out of this one.
I changed the hair, added a belt to the hat and dress, added gloves, shorts, and wings, and recolored the dress taking away some parts.

P

Pokefreak

I took a break from Max Ride sprites and created a new sprite.

Lily-1.png
Lily2-1.png

Comment and enjoy!

A

ApatheticGiraffe

ginnynp4.png
Ginny is done.Make a sprite of He-who-must-not-be-named? Only half the Internet would use it in some way!
...Yeah I'll do it. It might take a while though.

awesome Ginny
looking forward to Lord Voldy

Status
Not open for further replies.