• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In honor of my newest party member, a Houndoom cosplayer:
houndoomcosplayerkw7.png

B

Bob Lala

hehe, no problem, no umbridge taken XD though if the teacher yells "if you don't shut up, this entire class will fail!", you can probably guess how good they are...

and Rocket X, here are the couple cosplayers you wanted (god, i think this is tougher than singles...)
5y9dap5.png
(mr mime was really a pain to do...)

6aj7z0l.png

Thank you so much Myouki. I feel so much less guilty. And, you are right. Leafeon should have been Floreon.

B

Bob LaLa

woot, raichu, i'm on it ^^

hehe, after you mentioned it, i did find some similarities, so you weren't that far off actually.... and don't feel bad that you didn't know the word, i always use words like that (i've gotten better at dumbing down my sentences, you should've seen me 4 years ago.... it sounded like i spoke an alien language XD) anyways, i finally finished the misty sprite (geez, it took forever just to get a full length pic of her outfit)
6d1xqfm.png

so, how's it look?

LOL! It rocks! If I were a girl, I would totally use it. I just think that the face should be a little smaller. Just my advice. I'm not mini-modding.

D

Daytime Umbreon

LOL! It rocks! If I were a girl, I would totally use it. I just think that the face should be a little smaller. Just my advice. I'm not mini-modding.
I might use it and I'm not a girl! XD
Also, that thing about the face isn't mini-modding, its just giving advice and you won't get yelled at...as far as I can tell. Now if you got all technical about it, that would be mini-modding...I think...

D

Diane

btw, forgot to post this, Diane from movie 6 (Jirachi Wishmaker):
dianesprite-3.png
, again, can somebody wbg this? thanks.Sorry if it's not exact, I have no ref pics.

I know it was inventive, Myouki. And from what I can see, Raichu, of course, Breeder female, and beauty. That's what I saw.

partly right, it's a breeder female top and female SWIMMER bottom (since the bucket messed up the breeder's legs)

[quote author=Sequel link=topic=1379.msg26170#msg26170 date=1183259507]
In honor of my newest party member, a Houndoom cosplayer:
houndoomcosplayerkw7.png

[/quote]

i like that, it's cool ^^

[quote author=Daytime Umbreon link=topic=1379.msg26181#msg26181 date=1183264309]
Also, that thing about the face isn't mini-modding, its just giving advice and you won't get yelled at...as far as I can tell. Now if you got all technical about it, that would be mini-modding...I think...
[/quote]

awwww, thanks you guys... it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ^^

and Diane, here are your sprite trans-ed
6bdgkf4.png
67cxisw.png
4ujjwh2.png

now, what to do next....

EDIT: sorry po!son, but i don't think we're supposed to do trainer cards in this thread... so no, i'm afraid i can't :-[

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
yay, thanks ^^... it took forever to get the hair just right, and even now some of the bangs bother me a bit.... but i'm slowly getting over it ^^

hehe, i think the cosplays are easier to do than the anime characters, actually ^^.... and whoever impersonated daytime umbreon, if you'd just asked with an original username instead of stealing daytime umbreon's post, i would've been happy to oblige.... so for that stunt, i think i'll save that project for last.... i think that's fair ^^

ask and i you shall receive ^^
5yk235k.png
(the skull is being used for a helmet of sorts...)

and shiny_eevee, here's the raichu cosplay you wanted
5xz8fet.png
(i love how it came out ^^)

well, night everyone... it's that time once again... until tomorrow

Hi, kinda late. LOVE that Raichu cosplayer, hope it gets in! that Marowak and Misty one from page 68 (i think) is pretty good, too!

B

Bob LaLa

Here, 2 key characters in my fake region, Cynthia's supposed sisters, both train Dark pokemon and one other type

m2.png

Melanie:
She's the evil younger sister (21), leader of the evil team and Gym Leader of the last gym, she gives out the abyss badge and plans to harness the power of the Legendary Pokemon in my fake region. She really trains Dark and Fire pokemon, but in her gym, she has Dark and Water pokemon.Like Cynthia has a Garchomp, she has a Salamence. (her name literally means "dark")

msprite-1.png

Margot:
She's the older sister (23) and she's brave, strong-willed, practically Melanie's opposite. Like Cynthia who has a Garchomp and Melanie who has a Salamence, she has a Tyranitar. she emerges as the champion later on, and she trains Water and Dark pokemon. (her name means "pearl", which is related to water and the last part of her name may come from "goth")
can someone help me wbg these?
Isn't Margot just a slightly edited Cynthia recolor?

B

Bob LaLa

Good point. I could make a card for my best friend's sister.

hello, well, i havent really posted here before, but i decided to try to make a rozerade cosplayer(i might do a little editing because i think the cape looks a bit off, but...here it is:
lazzeradecompleted.png

i need it transperented plz

thanks myouki, and, as i said, ive made an edited version of it, this time changing the cape a bit:
lazzerade2-1.png

do you think its any better now? if you're someone who does, and you can trans stuff, then plz do

ok, mr need, im pretty sure that you dont need it transparent, just slightly edited, really small, like this:
need.png

save this image, then upload, it wont have as much white any more, and you dont really need that tiny bit in the corners to be gone, its hardly noticable

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
thanks myouki, and, as i said, ive made an edited version of it, this time changing the cape a bit:
lazzerade2-1.png

do you think its any better now? if you're someone who does, and you can trans stuff, then plz do
LOVELY Roserade cosplayer, King of Rhinos. Unfortunately, I can't transparent stuff. The thing I don't like too much about it is probably the mask thingy on the sprite person's face. Makes it look kinda odd. But besides that, a VERY good sprite! Sorry if I made you fell bad...

its ok, its just my 1st time to do any scratch editing, even if you wanna call it a recolour (ie. the mask, just colored the face a little differently there) but i did that because on the rozerade sprite to me it looks like the darker, upper part of the face is a mask, but maybe its just me... :-\

also because of the PBR rozerade cosplaying leader type person

Female swimmer.... Oh, I'm an idiot. I should have known that. I got the rest right, though.

.... their stances are quite similar, so it's easy to mistake them.... i probably would have said beauty too (since beauty's legs take less time to edit than the swimmers legs)

Yep. That they do, Myouki, that they do. 'Tis a bit harder, I would imagine. I don't use either of 'em. Others are easier to use, and look better for sprites.

Yep. That they do, Myouki, that they do. 'Tis a bit harder, I would imagine. I don't use either of 'em. Others are easier to use, and look better for sprites.
well, you want a challenge to quess? ok.... quess what's in this sprite of bianca for the pokemon heroes movie ^^
6hhppoi.png

hint: the legs down don't count, as i did those from scratch...

S

Slink

Hey Myouki, you should make a Tracy sprite!! In case you dont know who he is, the dude from the orange islands! That might be fun. Oh! If you have the time, could you PLEASE make a sceptile cosplayer, i would LOVE for their to be a sceptile cosplayer on the Trainer Card. Oh, and btw, anyone know when the next update is?? ;D ;) 8)

You sure know how to challenge a guy, don't 'ya?

Er... Lessee now, Lass torso...? Either that, or you edited Lukas' arms... No, definetely Lass... For the head, my guess is.... Er, well.... I have NO idea.

Boy, you scratched those legs?! WOW, you're a good spriter... I can't scratch more than a facial expression...

You sure know how to challenge a guy, don't 'ya?

Er... Lessee now, Lass torso...? Either that, or you edited Lukas' arms... No, definetely Lass... For the head, my guess is.... Er, well.... I have NO idea.

Boy, you scratched those legs?! WOW, you're a good spriter... I can't scratch more than a facial expression...

bzzzzt.... sorry, i didn't use a lass OR lukas

the answer is....
aroma lady's body (for the skirt/shirt)
the reporter woman's left arm
the girls with the umberella's (i forget who she is) left arm (flipped it, then rotated the hand)
the cooltrainer woman's head (it had a similar style to bianca's hair)
and, of course, the scratch legs

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
bzzzzt.... sorry, i didn't use a lass OR lukas

the answer is....
aroma lady's body (for the skirt/shirt)
the reporter woman's left arm
the girls with the umberella's (i forget who she is) left arm (flipped it, then rotated the hand)
the cooltrainer woman's head (it had a similar style to bianca's hair)
and, of course, the scratch legs
For the umbrella people, I think that's the Parsol (or whatever) Lady

D

Daytime Umbreon

*Falls to ground screaming*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't believe it... I lost on my own game show....
There there *pats your back with my right paw* If it helps, I only knew that she used part of Aroma Lady.

Thanks.... *Sniff*. OKAY THEN, I'm done fooling around. ;D

I couldn't even figure any of it out, DANG IT. I usually do the rotaty thingie, so I can't BELIEVE I couldn't figure it out.

There there *pats your back with my right paw* If it helps, I only knew that she used part of Aroma Lady.
[quote author=Artiste link=topic=1379.msg26293#msg26293 date=1183327372]
Thanks.... *Sniff*. OKAY THEN, I'm done fooling around. ;D

I couldn't even figure any of it out, DANG IT. I usually do the rotaty thingie, so I can't BELIEVE I couldn't figure it out.
[/quote]

yay, yay, i won ;D.... do i get a cookie? anyways, i'll give you the head.... there was probably no way to decipher that.... though i did say the legs were null.... i guess the arm DOES kinda look like lukas' when you squint...

well... night has come again, ja ne everyone.... and don't forget to leave requests ^^

Hey, I was just wondering... what about all the ruby and sapphire trainers? I think they're my favorite, and I really wanted to use the birdcatcher...

rstrainer42.png

I didn't make any, just got them from this site: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rstrainerpics.html
Also, what program do you guys use to make your sprites?

If you do download The GIMP (and I highly recommend you do so) one thing you might try is opening a small sprite you want, resizing it, then tracing it on another layer. That's what I did to make this.

birdkeeperen6.png

It wasn't a walk in the park, but it was substantially easier than making one from scratch and simpler than modifying an existing one. I know it's still not quite up to snuff, but I bet you could work with that if you wanted.

B

Bean D

I'M BACK!

i have a request, could somebody please do Card Captors, Gundam Wing, Inuyasha, Final Fantasy 7 and 11, Bleach, or D.N. Angel?

That would be great ;D

i do'em but im kinda busy with other junk :(

Ehhh... how is this?

Sugan5.png
It's a bit better.

[quote author=Bean D link=topic=1379.msg26339#msg26339 date=1183340507]
I'M BACK!

i have a request, could somebody please do Card Captors, Gundam Wing, Inuyasha, Final Fantasy 7 and 11, Bleach, or D.N. Angel?

That would be great ;D

i do'em but im kinda busy with other junk :(
[/quote]Just a heads up, characters from Anime or other games are unlikely to be accepted, according to Doctor Oak.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Well, here's a sprite of my Battle Revolution character:
battlerevolutionbryansppc8.png

I don't think it came out so well, so please give me feedback.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Well, it looks good, It's just the gloves... Also, Sugan, I think the black or whatever color it is on the shocky-thingy surrounding the Pokeball should be abit more red. But not TOO red...

S

Sugan

Well, it looks good, It's just the gloves... Also, Sugan, I think the black or whatever color it is on the shocky-thingy surrounding the Pokeball should be abit more red. But not TOO red...
Alright let me give it another try.

Status
Not open for further replies.