• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i made it and i have PS for free ;D
we're kinda getting off topic
btw can u help me with spriting
i'm new to it and it's better if someone helps
my AIM is ancient00wolf

I don't have AIM, sorry. And as for spriting, there are MUCH better spriters out there. I don't know the first thing about shading, or Much else. I only know how how to re-color. Sorry.. :'(
Just ask UltraCow, or One of the other awesome spriters on the site.
And Photoshop for free?! Lucky...I want it SO bad, but I'm broke, lol.

Awesome! I'll have to check it out later though, as I'm not allowed to surf the Internet... :'(
And, suddenly, I've got no inspiration for sprites! I've made everything I wanted to make...:'(

I have a couple of requests.
For Diamond/Pearl: How about Rilely and Mira? Those two would have to be custom because there are no front sprites.

T

trainer maker

63joae0.gif

my pokemon ranger, i am proud of it, i hope you add it.

4zw3h92.jpg

It was supposed to be Vincent Valentine from FF7...

4vfojft.jpg

Dejiko, from Di Gi Charat. I think this is the best one I've done so far.

And btw, Rhonda and Rhoda aren't from Battle Frontier. They're from Advanced Battle. My bad!

C

cheeselad7

How do I make own sprite? ??? ??? I want to know. Please tell me. :'(

0f5803d6bf3a510f82172ce1eb4179af.png

PHEW!! I'm glad that it's OK...My mom's at work, and My dad's obnoxious, AND my bro can be a suck-up at times, so I only have the Internet to get constructive critisism, lol. Anyway, I'm working on a Kairi now, And WikiPedia has great reference photos of everyone! Including Roxas(Hint, Hint).

poktrainerroxaslq6.png

And every ref I looked at was different x.X
Yeah the hair is impossible,I gave it a shot but i'm not entirely happy with how he turned out,as I don't play the game i'm afraid i'm not very familiar with the character so I went with a general image.

C

cheeselad7

Do I like ummm make a picture on paper and scan it on my printer? Please oh Please tell me. :'( :'( :'(

0f5803d6bf3a510f82172ce1eb4179af.png

All shiney and lvl 100 pokemon. go me

Awesome Roxas, Halani!!
You should get the game(s), they're awesome!
And cheeselad7: Do you have Microsoft Paint on your computer? We use it to make sprites. Some of us use Photoshop, But I don't(Yet!).

Do I like ummm make a picture on paper and scan it on my printer? Please oh Please tell me. :'( :'( :'(
You build up you're picture in Paint at least I do,you either alter an exhisting trainer or start from scratch adding each pixel individually.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/dptr.html

Awesome Roxas, Halani!!
You should get the game(s), they're awesome!
And cheeselad7: Do you have Microsoft Paint on your computer? We use it to make sprites. Some of us use Photoshop, But I don't(Yet!).
Thank you ^.^
Yeah I know my friends keep telling me.I fear it's addictive qualities.

poktrainerroxaslq6.png

And every ref I looked at was different x.X
Yeah the hair is impossible,I gave it a shot but i'm not entirely happy with how he turned out,as I don't play the game i'm afraid i'm not very familiar with the character so I went with a general image.

AWESOME.

It is isn't it?
The games are addictive, so addictive, in fact, I've played KHII all the way through quite a few times. I only JUST got KH a couple weeks ago, so not as many play-thrus on that one. And KH:Com for the gba is great too(Even though I can't beat it on Riku's!*Eye twitches*Blasted Boss...Grr *EDIT* I BEAT HIM!! WOOTWOOT).
And Wolf: That link to free PhotoShop is broken. :'(

Here we go. Trainers by me for use on the Trainer Card maker.
All of them are properly formatted (80x80 PNGs with trans BGs)

Brock:
BrockT.png

Misty:
MistyT.png

Sakamoto (Me):
MeT.png

Edward Elric:
EdT.png

I hope you guys use these. It'd be awesome to get some feedback on them too

The Namine turned out better than I expected, Myouki!(And I expected alot!) Hinata's still awesome!
I made a Cloud From KHII(What else? ME KH FREAK:p):
CloudStrifeKHII.png
As always, the hair doesn't look right(I HATE YOU HAIR! *Looks at awesome brown hair on own head* I love hair...Mine at least:p.)

N

Nitro

hey i made a trainer i want to submit

mirorboa5.png

Miror.B

pants = legs from blaziken, star = from crawdaunt, arms/top = from the elite 4 member aaron i think, hair = scratch, glasses = from a trainer, head = from a trainer, shoes = from a girl trainer, scarf = from DP female hero

how is it???

I'm sorry if this has been said,but theres one error with the trainer sprites

"Custom Female 4" is Leaf or Blue,the female trainer from firered/leafgreen.Just a name error i'm guessing

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
I'm sorry if this has been said,but theres one error with the trainer sprites

"Custom Female 4" is Leaf or Blue,the female trainer from firered/leafgreen.Just a name error i'm guessing

No, because it's still a custom trainer, really.
There are a couple of errors with the naming, but they aren't really that major. I mean, it isn't like people can see the name of the sprite you picked, is it?

Here's another I made (One I'm really pleased with ^__^)

Alex Louis Armstrong:

ArmstrongSprite.png
haha, the pink shinies of doom XD love it ^o^
PS: if anyone wants to transparent any of my sprites, i give permission and encourage (i so wanna see some come out ^^)
PSS: thanks yoshimitsu, yours looks pretty good (who does it remind me of ^^;)

Uhh, Miranda, which ones are those? I could try...It might not turn out that well though.
Riley is the guy that gives you the egg with Riolu in it. (D/P) There's a pic of him in the Nintendo guide for Diamond and Pearl, but otherwise all there really is of him is his back.

No, because it's still a custom trainer, really.
There are a couple of errors with the naming, but they aren't really that major. I mean, it isn't like people can see the name of the sprite you picked, is it?

Yeah,but theres a rule in the sprites to get permission to use custom sprites.And it really is a pure sprite rip,i'm playing the game right now with that exact trainer.

I just wanted to note it anyway

EDIT:There must have been an error when i checked the site,its a different trainer now.Yesterday it was the leafgreen trainer.My apologies,i'd upload the trainer card i had with that trainer but photobucket isnt working for me atm

EDIT2:It appears the link still works for me...i guess
http://cards.pokecharms.com/create/b32f3b7097e27071eb616bb410c67c01.png

The 14th Order: That's not your sprite. That's a direct rip sprite from the KH: CoM game, you simply gave him a Poke'ball. I know my sprites.

In the mean time, I've got two Cosplays to submit; Beautifly and Lopunny.
Beautifly.png
Lopunny.png

I fear there's a good chance that they may be too tall or too wide, if so, oh wells.

I'll be working on Male & Female cosplays of all the Eeveevolutions, so I'll submit them all at once when their complete.​

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Yeah,but theres a rule in the sprites to get permission to use custom sprites.And it really is a pure sprite rip,i'm playing the game right now with that exact trainer.

I just wanted to note it anyway

EDIT:There must have been an error when i checked the site,its a different trainer now.Yesterday it was the leafgreen trainer.My apologies,i'd upload the trainer card i had with that trainer but photobucket isnt working for me atm

EDIT2:It appears the link still works for me...i guess
http://cards.pokecharms.com/create/b32f3b7097e27071eb616bb410c67c01.png

The Fr/Lg Female trainer thing is my bad - but I don't know how. Seems it got accidentally uploaded into the custom trainers folder and because it's file name is the same sort of name used for the custom trainers, it overwrote one of the female customs. It wasn't formatted for use in the TC Maker, and that's why cards using it have the big black border around the sprite. I've fixed it now and replaced the file with the correct sprite.

Incidentally, to people posting sprites from other games - stop. They aren't being included. If you want to do a theme sprite based on another game, go ahead but I will not be uploading rips from another game - even if they somehow manage to even look like a Trainer sprite.

Same goes for people posting trainers found on the web by other people.

Recolours will also not be used.

Yeah, Cloud's hair just WOULDN'T come out right... His hair is wierdish, It's super hard to sprite. Myouki, Kairi looks great! And that Organization member is SO good, I thought it was a rip at first... Just try and Kill the background. Light overcomes darkness. Unless you're Riku.
Oh, and Doc, are you talking about not uploading sprites from other Pokemon games? Or other series'?

I know you didn't do it Myouki.... I didn't read Spriteon's post all the way through, sorry!
Here, I tried to fix Cloud's hair, By splicing a new head(I also made the Buster Sword look more...KH-ish-NO TAPE!!! Impossible :'( ).
CloudStrifeKHII.png

I know you didn't do it Myouki.... I DIDN'T know it WAS a rip though.
Here, I tried to fix Cloud's hair, By splicing a new head(I also made the Buster Sword look more...KH-ish-NO TAPE!!! Impossible :'( ).
CloudStrifeKHII.png

i think it looks pretty good... just keep plugging away at the hair and it'll be awesomeness ^o^ anyways, night all ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.