• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UltraCow, you made it, and it's awesome! Not that I expected less of your awesome spriting talent....Thanks!
Now, The TC I wanted to make with it is here:
SoraTrainercardCourtesyofUltraCow.png

No Pokemon, but meh, Sora's better off without pokes(Though, if I could Find Mugshots of Donald and Goofy, thats a different story :p).
Oh, And Myouki, your Hinata is great!

I'm not so good at spriting myself, so I can't give any tips, But I found a reference Photo!
180px-Kairi_kh2.jpg

It was on WikiPedia. Oh, and Namine is there too. Tell me if you want the pic.

Ahh, I've heard it before, I just couldn't place it... :-[ Well then, Domo arigoto Trevlac, and: Um, uh-oh, I don't know how to say "Your Welcome" in japanese... Never mind, Your welcome, Myouki.

Lol, you look like Kairi? Cool.
Anyways, I don't think the Dawn sprite would be the best base, even though they're clothes look alike. Something just doesn't seem right...I can't put my finger on it... Argh, 11 pm? thats my curfew. Can't wait for Namine!

pokshocktrainerjl3.png

Lol a friend asked me to create a trainer that looked "as if he'd taken one too many thunder shocks to the head" yeah so I took it literally. xD

Well, I made Riku. It was hard finding a base for him, but I did it! Here:
RikuKingdomHeartsII.png

try fixing up the face and the hair/face line. Its really good though. I'll do it if you want.

Now for my Kairi and Namine....I sort of used the same arm poses to sybolize the nobody thinger.But....namine came out taller..... I'd do Roxas but...BAHAHA. The hair is impossible. (Yes, thats a challange to any spriter out there.)

kairi.png
namine.png

A

A Random Guest

I have 2 questions...
1: How can I get something in PNB or whatever it is... all I do is edit stuff with paint & make it a BMP & get the code on Tinypic.com...
2: If you can make something in that profile I made something completly insane... if someone else wants it no credit needed... or wanted

4p9exya.jpg

PNG (not PMB) is a file type. If you're using Paint, when you say "Save As", where it says 'Save as type' just select .PNG instead of .BMP.

I'm not sure I understand your second question though. Sorry. ^^;

A

A Random Guest

... I don't agree with this...
Here are my save options: 24 bit, Monochrome, 256 color & 16 color bitmaps. All .bmps

About the second question... is it posible that I could have something made & then someone else help by making it a .PNG?

Uhh, thanks UC... :-[ Can't BELIEVE I missed it :o..I'm usually such a perfectionist, too.

*EDIT* I think I got it this time(In case you were wondering why I keep trying, I'm a VERY stubborn person, It runs in the family). Hope I got it right, cause I shaded the face, shortened the mouth, and fixed the Eye and the nose:
RikuKingdomHeartsII.png

Uhh, thanks UC... :-[ Can't BELIEVE I missed it :o..I'm usually such a perfectionist, too.

*EDIT* I think I got it this time(In case you were wondering why I keep trying, I'm a VERY stubborn person, It runs in the family). Hope I got it right, cause I shaded the face, shortened the mouth, and fixed the Eye and the nose:
RikuKingdomHeartsII.png

Shading around the hair li9ne, the other eye is till facing the wrong way///// it you want....zoom in on the one I posted before and see what's different

Hi. I'm a new member and i've created my my own trainer card. I will be using this on all my messages. Please reply.

b7785a2dd28eb642696720ca507b8c1e.png

As Artiste said, this is not the place for Trainer Cards. In addition, you reposted a post that a mod deleted. That's no good. You have been warned as a consequence.

Alright, this IS the last time I'm gonna do anything with this sprite. I don't usually edit sprites much after they're made.
Here:
RikuKHII.png
And I'm sorry, UltraCow, for all the trouble. If I got it wrong this time, I am truly sorry, for not listening well enough... :'(

PHEW!! I'm glad that it's OK...My mom's at work, and My dad's obnoxious, AND my bro can be a suck-up at times, so I only have the Internet to get constructive critisism, lol. Anyway, I'm working on a Kairi now, And WikiPedia has great reference photos of everyone! Including Roxas(Hint, Hint).

Ahh... I don't have Photoshop, nor can I afford it, so sorry for my ignorance. ;D
And also, that banner in your sig is awesome! Did you really make it? You got Skills.;D

Status
Not open for further replies.