• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. I have a request. Does anyone know the character Annie from Pokemon Heroes: Latios and Latias? Could someone make her into a sprite? I tried and it turned into a disaster...

Off subject but, I'm soo happy! I have to see one more pokemon (driftloom) and I'll be able to get the national pokedex on my Pokemon Diamond!

annie.... gonna need to find a reference piccy (wikipedia time ^^) then off to paint-land XD

[quote author=DsDarkrai link=topic=1379.msg25713#msg25713 date=1183003733]
Truely Amazing :o ;D I couldn't find the other one though :(

How about a Politoed Cosplayer ;D Politoed is Cool :p
[/quote]

cool.... i love the ideas, that's on my to do list also ^^

[quote author=Slink_Fusion000 link=topic=1379.msg25772#msg25772 date=1183056753]
Dont worry famyx, i dont mind, but its rather hard to do a zeviper cosplayer when you never actually see the tail from behind :\. But, yeah, it IS kinda wierd... Oh and Dr Oak, The Master... Whoever you are!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE Open registration again!!! I know spamming is a big problem but maybe a strange natural disaster will kill them all? I dont know, i just reeeeeally wanna join, and this is the only place i can post. :'( :-\
[/quote]

want me to take a crack at a seviper cosplay? i wonder how it would come out.... ooooh, i wanna do it now ^^

S

Slink_Fusion000

ooooo yeah!! Have a go at a seviper cosplay, that would be awsome!!! And then you could just put both sprites in an 80x80 frame for a double team!! HAve a go Myouki, your better than me xD

D

Daytime Umbreon

I finally made something new! I'm not sure if anyone has done this before, but I gave it a try.
TransManaphyCosplay.png

It didn't come out how I planned it to (with the antennas going back instead of up) but I still like it. What do you guys think?

T

Tenshi

i cant remember who wanted the Gaara Sprite, but here...can someone make it transparent for me plz?? ;D
GaaraPokemon1.png

T

Tenshi

I would have to say it is the best anyone could do. It's not that easy to get Gaara as a trainer sprite, and even harder throwing in his sand.
really?? that was alot easier than the last one i did, you know what!!!!! im gonna make all the naruto ppl!!! yaay!! ;D :D

T

Tenshi

anyways..how does this whole thing work....? ??? do they put the custom sprites on the trainer selection screen on the trainer card maker thing.?? im seriously stupid, lol :-\ ???

D

Daytime Umbreon

what do you mean by that?
You saved it was a JPEG file. JPEG messed up your sprite, making it foggy. If you save it as a PNG, it'll be clear and exactly how you made it. You might wanna do this for all the sprites you make, because it is very hard to make stuff transparent when it's a JPEG.

ok pokefreak, here's annie.... and it didn';t feel right without oakley, so i did her too ^^ (god, i had a heck of a time finding pics, even with google image search...)
6bu2xiu.png

4zlh4ys.png

and i haven't forgotten about the politoed or seviper cosplays, just going in order of request...
to be done

edit: sorry guys, it'll have to wait until tomorrow... i have to go to bed... but i don't have to work, so i have all day to work on them ^^

P

Pokefreak

ok pokefreak, here's annie.... and it didn';t feel right without oakley, so i did her too ^^ (god, i had a heck of a time finding pics, even with google image search...)
6bu2xiu.png

4zlh4ys.png

and i haven't forgotten about the politoed or seviper cosplays, just going in order of request...
to be done

edit: sorry guys, it'll have to wait until tomorrow... i have to go to bed... but i don't have to work, so i have all day to work on them ^^

Thank you soooo much!

So tired...

I haven't been feeling too great recently, but here's a Totodile Cosplayer. He makes me feel more cheerful. :)

totodilecosplaybc4.png

Since Daytime Umbreon's at summer school, I'll do them for you Famryx.
lunickspriteka8.png
solanaspriteud1.png

And Hedj, cute Totodile cosplayer. If you really want to be in a laughing mood, look at my Probopass cosplayer higher up on the page.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Famyx, what you just posted equals a freakishly short post, which is also spam. Warned.

...You clearly haven't read the title. Or looked the thread over, for that matter. Perhaps the title should be edited to something more suitable, like 'Submit your Trainer Sprites'?

This is a thread in which to create and submit your own trainer sprite or card template. Not your actual card. I can see why the staff cut registration, now.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
...You clearly haven't read the title. Or looked the thread over, for that matter. Perhaps the title should be edited to something more suitable, like 'Submit your Trainer Sprites'?

This is a thread in which to create and submit your own trainer sprite or card template. Not your actual card. I can see why the staff cut registration, now.
Yep. I agree with you. It gets pretty annoying now, though, because too many guests put up their trainer cards they created.

[quote author=Famyx link=topic=1379.msg25905#msg25905 date=1183110382]
lunickkk2.png
solanago2.png

Lunick and Solana
From Pokemon Ranger :)
Daytime Umbreon do me a favor...transparent...please...
[/quote]
AW!!! I WUV those sprites!

G

GreenRampage

TrainerCard2.jpg

^ a Trainer card for my Favorite Pokemon!!

Once again Orangen I used yours as a base, Hope it's ok!

slowpokecosplaybi0.png

Another cosplay, I couldn't help but do this one. It's not very good quality, I know, but I think it has some cuteness to it.

Slooooow...

... poke.

TrainerCard2.jpg

^ a Trainer card for my Favorite Pokemon!!

Once again Orangen I used yours as a base, Hope it's ok!

WHOA! Way too dazzling. It's much too difficult to see anything, especially those Ele- icons in the corner. To make it better...I'd put a white outline around the Ele- icons and sprite a massive battery where the Trainer sprite will go. The Trainer will go over the battery and you'll actually be able to see it.

G

GreenRampage

TrainerCard2-1.jpg

^I used the battery idea and I outlined the Ele-'s

Orangen I agree that a plug would be cuter but it would look kinda lopsided if a Trainer Sprite could fit in it

Status
Not open for further replies.