• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

I think that's sort of what I was going for. I didn't want her to seem to overpowered (because she has already mastered simple flight), so I decided to ground her.
Hmmm, in relation to other characters she isn't overpowered at all.

We've got I believe 2 or three others capable of flight with wings, while the rest of abilities are either Elemental Control or varieties of Mutation/Human-beast-hybrids.

Name: Arabella
Year/Grade: 8th grade

Appearance: Long curly red hair and sparkly purple eyes. She wears a black shirt with white collar, purple skirt, black legging, and brown boots.

Personality: Shy, dare devil, protective.
Powers: Purple fire and invisibility.

Bio: When she was just two years old she lit the house on fire so she and her family had to move to New York City. She never liked the city and she never got to use her powers until her parents found the school.

Current Guardian: Mum and Dad.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
@PlayfulShinx47 So I do find it interesting that the PBI made you go to the school, but you wouldn't have been led to the beach of the exams. We were all dropped into the water by Kyuu and had to swim to the island where the exams were taking place. You could have the PBI forcing you to go to the school as more of a reflection thing, but we all had to make it to the island on our own merit.

Name: Arabella
Year/Grade: 8th grade

Appearance: Long curly red hair and sparkly purple eyes. She wears a black shirt with white collar, purple skirt, black legging, and brown boots.

Personality: Shy, dare devil, protective.
Powers: Purple fire and invisibility.

Bio: When she was just two years old she lit the house on fire so she and her family had to move to New York City. She never liked the city and she never got to use her powers until her parents found the school.

Current Guardian: Mum and Dad.
Hmmm, my only request would be a bit more description in general, but specifically on her powers. Does the purple fire do anything besides being purple?

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
The massive amounts of pages scare me.

Name: Wisteria Highmdoll
Year/Grade: 8th Grade
Appearance: Has long straight blonde hair, white skin, freckles, a very long white dress, and a shirt with tiny red polka dots and a navy blue jacket.
Personality: All their life, they knew stuff, and was declared weird. Though because of this, she was still optimistic, knowing that she was a cool cat, and special, and not the depressing kid kind. She has a knack for detective things and analysis and stuff, and aspires to work for detective stuff.
Power: Wisteria has the ability to see into people’s past, and stuff she’s missing out on, like Heimdall from Thor, hence the name. Because of this, she can see people’s history, and backstory. Though she has the most control doing the backstory thing while touching the person and tracking their past. They are good with blades weapons, or weapons in general. I made this character so they always know what’s going on.
Bio: Summary: Bullied for knowing everything, creeps everyone out. Went to CoDa. The end.
Current Guardian: Mum and Pop.

All the students were camping on a 'bluff' that overlooked the ocean, so we just the bluff and all the kids on in for a swim.

That being said, those with flight or other means of traveling to the island wouldn't need to fall into the ocean.

Can I be informed on what everyone is doing and the status of the monsters and how many left?
All the monsters remain.

As for the status of the students.

I believe that my character and @Nukas are in a river

On another section of the island @SS-I Never , @Sarah316 , and @Excalibur Queen have characters in a larger battle. Split off from that battle is a chase scene between @OmnipotentOnion's character and one from SS-I never

In another section of the forest is a fight between @DarkHydraT & @5DigitNeb

Another chase is also going on between my second character and @Sky5372's character who are chasing down @Godjacob's characters.

I do recall there being one more scuffle between one of godjacob's characters and Sarah's, but I'm not too clear on it.

Other than that, the teachers remain at their assigned areas and the headmaster is slacking off wandering the island