• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Ah I see. I might take up that offer
Check Wyst's bio, its in my spoiler. You'll see all their abilities.

For reference for which Stage your character should be at, Wyst is 22 and only at Stage 3-0

Note that because they get so powerful, they grow really slowly. They start out with a regular life span, but because they start infusing themselves with Shadows, and Shadows don't age, they eventually before nigh immortal at their peak. However, advancing in stages will increase your lifespan, so you've got plenty of time to grow.
@kyuukestu could I get a small description of the Hellhounds? Are they just dogs, or is there something else to them?
Ah yes, took me a while to find this.
From the volcano, it was hard to hear anything, but the thick curling black smoke was clear from anywhere, as where the eerie amber flames. Down on the measly wooden pier, connecting and supporting the dorm houses, was yet another inky creature. Mostly around the head, it was black, and by the time it reached its shoulders it looked as if the tar had dripped and dried. Snarling and snapping at anything in its path, a pack of demon like mutts set fire to the buildings and hunted after the children who attempted fighting back. Each one of them had large, veiny ears like a bat, pressed flat to their boney skulls. Large saber fangs were fused to their skulls, and their skin was a decaying violet. They had no muscle to be seen, appearing as skin covered skeletons, and were tailless and had a disturbing lack of eyes. They already dotted the dorms like ants, and more were climbing out of the ocean and sands like undead and joining the teeming numbers.

Can i still join as a transfer?
Name: Samuel Pierre
Year/Grade: 9
Appearance: (6'1"). Sam is dark skinned has hazel colored eyes and isn't buff but he is muscular noting the fact that he has abs from always being trained by his father. He sports a curly man bun for his hair since his sister never let him cut his hair. He wears a zip up hoodie and blue jeans with a Hermes designer belt and black Jordans He also wears black glasses. He says that it makes him look nerdy but people say that he looks cute with them since he has a curl that hangs out of his bun and over the side of his glasses.
Personality: Athletic, smart, nice.
Powers: Electricity and magnetism manipulation
Bio: While being hospitalized because of Asthma. The technology in his room was exposed to an unnatural electric pulse which reacted to his body and used it as an conductor. The electric energy altered his atoms speeding up everything in his body and giving him the ability to manipulate the electric energy made by his body. After he was hospitalized his girlfriend broke up with him.
Current Guardian: Sister: Dawn Pierre

Can transfer, but we're having exams right now so you'd start off there.

I believe there's a post on the previous page which outlines the details of the exam. I'm on mobile right now so it's a little difficult to quote stuff.

Well, nothing seems to be off with your bio, so you get the green card from me.

Accepted~

Alright, so a link to the post describing the exams can be found here.
This is the general situation. A few changes though. My teacher OC sent y'all diving. So you were thrown off the cliff and had to swim to the Island.

There are no monsters around...yet, but a few fights have broken out between the students. The first day should be coming to an end rather soon, so maybe your character wants to buckle down for the night. Who knows~
And we've also released starved Hellhounds whose description can be found here.
Check Wyst's bio, its in my spoiler. You'll see all their abilities.

For reference for which Stage your character should be at, Wyst is 22 and only at Stage 3-0

Note that because they get so powerful, they grow really slowly. They start out with a regular life span, but because they start infusing themselves with Shadows, and Shadows don't age, they eventually before nigh immortal at their peak. However, advancing in stages will increase your lifespan, so you've got plenty of time to grow.

Ah yes, took me a while to find this.

Also @DarkHydraT I might come attack you just to free you up from Nebby lol.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Where'd you go if you got enough points? Also we all start out with a bell right, how much are student bells worth? Kinda forgot but I know you need 3 to pass.

Candice's contribution to this was a monstrous giant robot, about 20 feet tall with an hulking figure & ape-like appearance; almost like a silver gorilla. With a red visor for eyes and what appeared to be a black "pack" on its back. Next to it stood dozens and dozens of little drones; small circular dics with little antennas that shinned a glowing blue light. These would be used to disperse across the island and set themselves, acting as triggers and when any student passed their area they'd sent a signal back to the Maverick to give it points in its targeting computer.
Before anyone asks, this thing is still only worth 1 Iron bell xD

Part two of the examinations is do or die hide and seek :v

Good luck~