• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Convergence Omniversal Heroes

Black Lion

Raitourufu turned to Iyashino shika. "It might be best if you stay behind to take care of her. Meanwhile, the rest of us will figure out what to do about Black Cape and co." He then turned to the rest of the group. "Anyone have any suggestions?"

Marseille Outskirts

"There he goes." Happy said. "Thanks Happy. That's quite helpful." Achilles said sarcastically. "What're we gonna do about it?" "I could go after them easily, if this stupid thing wasn't charging." Ali complained.

Today was another day to expect as Shaynuh trekked through the dense forest that sat just outside town. She made sure to lock her apartment door along with the windows until she returned. She had also made sure to pack an extra set of shirts and jeans, carrying them in her backpack with her knife.

She could already feel that tomorrow night would be hell.

Shaking her thoughts away from the awful feelings, she focused on reaching the run down cabin that was her sanctuary during the full moon cycle, walking at a steady pace with no need to rush.

However, her trek would be short-lived today.

Coming to a sudden stop, she noticed something on the ground. A small crystal that seemed to glow, giving off a radiant power that pulsated. Her body tensed as her mind went on alert.

Unfortunately, she had no time to react as a blue portal opened behind her, pulling her in without warning. In seconds, she was no longer in the forest she was familiar with, finding herself laying on the ground while staring at the sky. Everything felt strange and alien as she slowly sat up, only to turn around and vomit whatever contents she had in her stomach.

Once the nauseous feeling was gone, Shaynuh stood up, observing her new surroundings. "What the hell..." she muttered.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
UA Students, Link, Soul, Ash
Marsielle Outskirts

The two ten-year olds kept fighting.
"Link!" called Ash. "Can you see an end to them?!"
"No! Wish I could!"
As Ash was about to bark another command, something flew his way.
A Stalfos crawled towards him, and he had nowhere to run.
Then it dropped.
In it's skull was the Razor Sword.
Ash looked a Link, who gave him a thumbs up. Smiling, Ash managed to free the sword from the bony skull, and got in on the action himself. He didn't have much technique, but anybody can wreak havoc with a sharp object.
Out of the corner of his eye, a Stalfos was about to get the drop on Link.
"LINK! BEHIND--"
And so began the part where You Say Run would start playing.

As fast as a bolt of lightning, Dex killed the Stalfos with his sword.
Midoriya, behind him, fired back-to-back Detroit and St. Louis Smashes that wreaked havoc.
Iida delivered roundhouse kicks to the enemy, and Todoroki assaulted them with fire and ice.
Soul hacked and slashed with his sword, occasionally firing his bow.
Ash looked on in awe as more started coming in behind them.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
~~~Marseille Outskirts~~~
"I see, no worries. I'm sure there is something here for me to use." Twilight said to the young two legged individual, but before she had a chance to introduce herself she saw the fame fire and electric sparks in the distance which had been cause for concern. Especially when one of the two legged creatures propelled himself forward through the air after it before others joined the chase.

Twilight decided to investigate herself, as she flapped her wings and began to fly after those who went to the flame and sparks. Hopefully she could help dissuade them from making a reckless action, but given the demeanor of the one ahead of the pack she had a grim feeling that might not be possible.

Though that worry faded as she caught the gaze of something....interesting. Another of those two legged furless creatures that puzzled the bookworm to no end. Either way, the girl with the backpack had been curious enough as the winged unicorn flew down and landed in front of her.

"Um, hello there. I'm....sure you have a lot of questions. I do to, but maybe I can try to help you with any you might have." Twilight said, as she tried to be a bit friendly to the girl she presumed had been transported here much like herself.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Master Chief, Doomslayer
Battlefield

Flynn made no response to Kale's words. If only these people understood. He'd been given the name of 'Doomslayer' by hell itself. Demons feared him. And he murdered them. It was a never-ending spree, and quite frankly, Flynn enjoyed it. A lot. Kale was timid, however. Cautious. Shy. Somebody as innocent and ignorant as her could never understand why the slayer does the things he does.
Flynn ignored the Hunter as well. His pointless threats and bickering weren't worth his time. Had it not been for Kale, the man would be dead, and he probably knew it. There was also these two metallic individuals. One of which was lying on the ground, the other on the Spartan's shoulder. Hiro seemed to want to... recharge them. At this, Flynn finally spoke up.
"And how would you know how to begin charging them?" He questioned. "You seem to know very little about them. Are you sure a generator could fix the problem? Maybe they might require some other source of power."

John listened to Hiro and Doomslayer, alongside watching the obvious villain cliche of some big-headed idiot on a big monitor talking down to them. Whoever he was, he'd be handled shortly. That was a promise.
"Flynn has a point." John told Hiro. "How would we even start to... power these two up?"

Logan
Labyzinth

The Wolverine looked at Spider-Man, narrowing his eyes slightly. Kid was clearly lost. Nobody was 'chewing heads off'. Logan had just offered help. He'd never been much of one to think this way, but... looking at Peter and Toph... the young really don't respect the old anymore. Eh. Not like Logan cared anyway. He just wanted to get back home and take care of Charles for the last years of his life, then put an adamantium bullet through his own brain. A true end to the X-Men.
"I'll take it you know where we're going?" Logan asked Toph roughly. "This place is a maze..."

Negan
Airship

Negan got up from the seat with a shrug. "Sure, whatever." He shrugged. "Wasn't much of a pilot anyway. I was better at coaching." He made his way out of the cockpit as Sawyer found his seat. Passing Darth Vader, Grievous, and Bowser. He stopped at the exit to the aircraft as he noticed two individuals approaching them. The first of which appeared to look like some sort of pedophile just on first glance, wearing a skin tight suit, carrying a sword. He was probably compensating for something.
"Do we attack?" The symbiote asked Negan, a voice in the back of his mind, almost. "Not yet..." Negan replied, looking past Sam at a woman. She seemed to be young, holding herself in a way that made her seem small. Her face, however, could easily pass off for 20's. They were an odd pair, for sure, but the Savior was interested. More so in them than the other two individuals that had appeared.
"Why, hello there." He grinned cheekily, his eyes narrowing slightly at them. "Another couple of outcasts lookin' for help, or are you just... 'stopping by'?" His eyes had never left Samuel's the entire time as he sized up the man.
Still looked like a pedophile, if you could categorize them by appearance.

The last thing Shaynuh expected to encounter was a flying horse that could talk. Had she died? Was she in heaven or hell? It was a chilling thought to even think of, but what other explanation was there?

Despite Twilight's friendly gesture, Shaynuh's first reaction was a threatening growl as she bared her teeth. She had been naive in the past to trust those that seemed friendly, only to lose three fingers in the process. She would be damned to make that mistake again. But, she could sense nothing sinister about the horse so far. Perhaps she was just overreacting a tad much.

Then again, better safe than sorry.

"Are you a spawn of Lucifer or a messenger of God?" she asked, wanting to hear what the answer was.

Marseille Outskirts
Michael was about to thank the Nomad for erecting the barrier when he noticed the skeletons. "What the hell? We've got some strange-looking bogeys, your four o' clock!" Michael dashed into the warzone, not thinking of what the potential reaction from the new kids would be.
Meanwhile, the Nomad dashed into the field, clapping rapidly. Suddenly, all of the shields and swords of the Stalfos gained eyes and limbs before attacking their owners.

Labyzinth (Z's Laboratory)
Alright, I'm free. ...now what?
Tony looked around the room. He spotted a few things. For one, a plasma gun lying on a desk. A possible weapon, if he could figure out how it works. Snake had a gun as well, but he needed to keep it on him. Only a few soldiers lined the room, they might be able to take them down quick. But Z... was another thing entirely. He'd need a bigger weapon.
Then he remembered the LIVING weapons.
Stark kept his hands covered and used his body to hide Snake's presence. The timing for this needed to be exact. Looking over, he saw Shantae understood his plan. The two nodded, and Tony looked over to Sans, gesturing to Z.

Labyzinth
Nathan sighed. "We... don't, really, but Toph is able to somewhat sense where this big blast of Mions came from. We're trying to use that as a paper trail to get to our allies."

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
~~~Marseille Outskirts~~~​

Twilight reflexively stepped back as the girl bared her fangs and growled at her; not the friendliest greeting, but Twilight had to try and be understanding here. I mean, this girl clearly came from a world without ponies so it was natural she'd be a bit on edge given that and the fact she was likely transported to a new world all had to factor into it.

So, she would try again, as she stepped back forward and tried to give a sympathetic nod as she'd address the girl's question.

"Well, I am a Princess....of Equestria. I do not have allegiance to either of those factions. Nor do I know of them. My name is Twilight Sparkle. Look, I understand how you might feel but I give you my word I am not your enemy and honestly I think I am in the same boat you are. If...if you are willing to hear me out maybe we can help each other." Twilight suggested, as she had heard the sounds of battle ahead and had the impulse to jump in and help. But this girl appeared alone, and she needed her immediate aid first as she'd have to trust the others in that group were capable to hold out till then.

Name: Akame, Bakugou, Dipper, Erza, Finn & Jake, Raven, Star

"DON'T YOU LOSERS DARE GET IN MY WAY!" Bakugou yelled out, as he jumped on a pair of what appeared to be skeleton soldiers. Bakugou drove his palms against their skulls to slam them to the flooor, before a pair of explosives blasted their skulls to ash. Bakugou had a feral grin on his face as a squad of skeletons surrounded him.

Finally, I get to let out some steam!
Bakugou blasted each and every skeleton he had in his line of sight with multiple explosive palm strikes. Though his barrage came to an end as he had to propell himself over and behind a skeleton as its sword just missed his back. Bakugou grabbed that skeleton by the wrist, and using a free hand to propel himself in a 360 spin slammed it violently to the ground to bash the boned menace to pieces. Something which caused a smug smirk to appear.

"Heh, you undead losers were better off staying in the grav..."

"Eliminate."

In a flash, another squad of skeletons that had tried to sneak on Bakugou while he bragged to himself were sliced to pieces by what appeared to be a black blur. Said blur revealed itself to be Akame, who had her back to Bakugou, her Imperial Arms the poisoned blade Murasame drawn and her eyes forward on her half of skeleton foes while another moved in front of Bakugou.

"You are bold, but reckless. Be mindful of your enemy before you start to boast." Akame said, as she followed her critique with a block of a skeleton's sword strike as she fired back with a throat slash that severed its head.

"I don't need advice from you blood eyes. Now die!" Bakugou yelled at a skeleton as he struck his palm on a skeleton's chest which blasted it to bits.

"Narwhal Blast!"

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!"
Star Butterfly, as she fired her magic blast of narwhals that shot at multiple skeleton targets, and Raven who warped to the location to provide aid before she used her spell to steal swords from the skeletons and identically control them to slice at their original owners. Both magic users had been back to back as they blasted and struck against a large collection of skeletons who advanced towards them. Raven with calm focus, and Star with

"Woo, gotta say I did not expect to fight a skeleton army. I mean when I woke up...Bacon Kitty Hawaiian Nightmare!...this morning. What about you?" Star asked, as she paused mid-sentence to fire a powerful magic blast of kittens, bacon, and pineapples from her wand that reduced a pair of advancing

"Save the thought for only after we beat them. Now isn't the best time for chatter." Raven countered, as she fired a dark magic blast at a skeleton before she opened a portal below the foot of another as it fell through, only for a second portal to open in the air as the skeleton crashed down hard which caused it to shatter into pieces.

"Okay, skeletons....skeletons....skeletons...come on gotta be something." Dipper said to himself as he frantically flipped through the pages of his journal. Dipper had not been a fighter, so his only chance to really contribute to this battle was to pray the journey had a section on undead skeletons and a way to permanently return them to their graves.

While Dipper had been speed reading, Jake and Finn began to work as one to bash the skeletons. Jake enlarged his fist, which Finn hopped on as he had his sword drawn, and while Jake elongated the giant fist to go punching whatever skeleton he could find Finn would slash at either side while he rode on the fist to cut up any skeletons that had been just to the side of the fist's path.

"Woo! Alright, doing good. Now then just move to the left and...no the left. Jake can you...Jake?" Finn asked, as he had taken note that Jake had been punching skeletons with one hand, but had a copy of Kompy's Kastle with the other and a third hand he had grown. Which caused for some...awkward steering of his giant fist.

"Jake, now is not the time for Kompy's Kastle, adventure calls to us!" Finn said as he slashed at a skeleton with his sword.

"Relax dude I got this, besides I need to play Kompy's Kastle everyday. No exceptions." Jade said with his usual laid back attitude.

Erza herself dashed high overheard, as she had requipped into her Heaven's Wheel armor, and as if a figure of the heavens she reigned down dozens of swords across as many skeletons on the battle below as she had had within her line of site. Each one found a target and sliced through the undead soldiers like butter, before Erza dived down with a pair of swords in hand. She glided along the ground with quick agility, and sliced at each and every skeleton in her area as her expression had cold focus and each sword strike was fueled with passion.

"Is this the limit of your strength? I expected more than this, come at me with all you have you undead horde!" Erza said as she requipped into her Purgatory Armor, as she held oversized large maze behind her neck with one hand and motioned for skeletons to come at her with the other. The skeletons indeed charged, and a group of them were crushed to bits with one slice of Erza's mace as she charged the mass of bony bodies.

-----------
Name: Toph

"Yeah, what he said. I can see, or feel the vibrations as you call it that this gena whatever is producing. So long as I can trace it back to the source, I should find the source of this and someone you should have every excuse to use those metal meet-hooks on." Toph explained to Logan, as she continued to track the vibrations to their source and lead the group along the maze. Eager to find this generator, and if they were lucky, their friends along with it.

And even more hopefully, this Z guy. So Toph to crush him personally....

---------
Name: Azula

Well, that didn't take long. Seems the leader there is more perceptive than I expected.

Azula had to admit, she expected someone in that group to catch but to be discovered so quickly even as she had tried to hide herself was rather impressive on the man's part. Though his demeanor had been far less praise worthy, as he spoke with an eerie tone that would rattle most who had not been used to him. Inwardly, Azula had not been fazed in the slightest, but she had to keep up the act as she had an expression to reflect a startled young girl.

Azula kept her mouth shut, but raised her hands as if to show she had been unarmed. Though already her mind had been at work. Given this guy had focused on Samuel, he seemed to perceive him as the leader of their pair. Likely due to the age difference, which Azula was fine to roll with. If the man felt she was just a child sidekick or something, he'd have no reason to regard her much at all. Which would allow her to slide under the radar as she glanced over to Samuel "worried" and waited for him to speak up. Besides, this interaction would grant her a chance to gain insight on this leader's personality which would be advantageous to be sure.

----------
Name: Hiro, Kale

Hiro had to admit, he seemed to be caught off guard when he began to get questioned from all sides. In truth, he had no idea what he was doing. He was not oblivious to tech stuff, but something as complex as these living machine men had been well beyond what he could do.

So naturally, he had a sheepish expression as he rubbed the back of his head.

"I...I am not sure. I was hoping one of you guys knew how to do that." Hiro admitted, as Kale had a sweat drop in response to this. Hiro seemed to be bold, and had this sense he knew what he was doing at all times...but now it appeared he had moments where that claim was overstated by her internally.

---------
Name: Lucario

Lucatio sat in silence as Raitourufu asked aloud if anyone had any suggestions over what they were to do. At first, the Aura Pokemon felt he had nothing to contribute, before memory of that odd crystal surfaced back as he decided to speak up.

"Well, do any of you still have that crystal you encountered? The ones that brought us here, perhaps they may hold a clue to how we came to this place." Lucario suggested as he dug around his fur to see if he still had his shard of the formally shining crystal.

Last edited:
"A princess? How...interesting." she said, brow raised in curiosity.

She was facing a dilemma of trusting Twilight or not, although at this point it seemed the horse was being truthful with no hint of deception about her. It was difficult to push her instincts aside rather than follow them as she usually did, but what other choice did she have. One minute she was headed to the cabin, the next she was taken to an unknown place to meet a flying, talking horse.

An internal push was felt as the beast inside began to stir. It had felt the sudden changes that occurred and was not in a pleasant mood. It wanted out. It was challenging to keep her beast at bay while remaining calm and in control; her blue eyes briefly changing to orange for a second before returning to normal. She had to move and keep herself busy, otherwise it would take control regardless if there was a full moon or not.

She stared at Twilight with a look of interest. "I will hear what you have to say." she said, casually crossing her arms.

Her hands tightened on her arms in a firm grip as her claws began to dig into her skin. Pain would distract the beast for now as she listened intently to Twilight.

Pro Hero Dekiru

UA Students, Ash, Link, Soul
Marsielle Outskirts

Ash and Link looked on in wonder as guys came rushing in. A guy with explosive palms was beating the heck out of them, as another girl with a sword was wreaking havoc. Someone who looked like they were ripped straight from the Wild West was turning the Stalfos' weapons against them.
Dex turned to Ash.
"Do you know where they're coming from?!"
"Huh? Oh, a portal! On the roof!"
"Got it!"
He tried to make a break for it, to be stopped by Link.
"I'm going. These guys are from my world."
Dex was skeptical, seeing as this guy was... what, ten? but nodded. He had seen a lot today.
He grabbed Link and parkoured up the buildings to the roof, dropping Link beside him. The swarm was more intense at the stop. Dex supercharged his sword with electricity.
"We can take-"
Suddenly, the portal got bigger. Out lumbered three massive golden spiders, each about the size of a monster truck (not that Link would know what that is).
"W-what the hell?!" Dex asked.
Link grunted. "Gold Skulltulas."
"Seriously? We have enough today."
"That's not the bad part. These things showed up out of nowhere. I don't know how, when, or why. Their shells are also indestructible; only the undersides can be damaged at all."
Fortunately, the portal closed behind them, as they lumbered over their comrades, crawling towards the two. Oh shit, that last part should be unfortunately.

"That's the last of them," Ash said, as they all were cleaned up.
"Not quite, kid," spoke up Todoroki as he gazed up, looking upon as Link and Dex faced three massive spiders, some beginning to creep off of the sides of the building.
The two boys charged the massive spiders, their swords locking with the one in the middle, as one climbed down the side to get to the rest of the group.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
(I was having trouble posting this, had it ready before Deku replied, so let's say this happened first)
Angel Dust

They looked out in the distance, and there were sparks of yellow electricity and orange flames, he pulled out a small pistol from his back pocket as he ran over to the Sparks, he was chanting "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" He didn't make it far before a portal similar to that of the one that sucked him up opened, a strange red-ish, black-ish ooze fell on top of him, a tingling sensation went throughout his body as the ooze seemed to disappear into his body, he slowly got up before a voice rang in his ears "Ooh, four arms? I've never had four arms before!" He turned around looking anywhere somebody could've been standing, but there was nobody there, and even if there was, he would've been able to hear the direction the voice was coming from, "Who's there? If this is a prank I'm gonna kill you, you think that after having some random blob enter my body I'm looking to be pranked?"
"Oh, don't be scared, I'm not gonna hurt you, we're gonna hurt others! My daddy abandoned me, and we're gonna take our rage out on those weirdos over there!"
"Daddy? Jeez man, this prank isn't funny, it's just getting weird."
"Do you think this is a prank?" Suddenly, his hand changed into a claw, the same colours as the blob that seemed to 'enter' him earlier. "Ok, I believe you now, so who are you?"
"We are one, you should be asking 'who are we?', and... We are Carnage."

Angel Dust ran towards the group of skeletons, but he didn't exactly want to, this was Carnage controlling him, somehow. A rush of adrenaline flowed through his body as he jumped up, leaping much higher, and further than normal, still in the air, he yelled out "EAT THIS, SKELE-TARDS!" The blob engulfing him, taking shape into a humanoid figure with, you guessed it, four arms (Just Imagine Carnage with four arms, and there you go!). He dropped down, one of his arms changing into a blade as he flipped, cutting a skeleton in half before landing, a pair of them rushed at him, he swung the blade again, chopping them down "Now this, this is real fun!" Hard shards of the symbiote shot out of one of his hands, hitting one of the skeletons in the head, riddling it with the shards. A rope of sorts seemed to be fashioned out of the blob, taking up one of their hands, they pulled a skeleton towards them, punching them right in the face as they flew past, shattering the skeleton's face, all of their hands turned back into, well, hands. A skeleton ran up behind them, they turned around, kicking it away before shooting more shards at it while it flew.

Ridley
Something went wrong and Ridley was returned to his normal state, something similar to missile pods came out of the suit, locking on to charizard and firing, he flew up into the air, a Gatling gun forming on his forearm, opening fire, the direction of charizard was riddled with bullets, most missing, but a few hit their target.

comic

Doomslayer, Master Chief
Battlefield

John shook his head in reply to Hiro. "No. I've never messed with technology like this before." He stated, but Doomslayer took a step forward. "You said there's a generator in that building? I can probably do something." He said calmly. "But we need to work quickly."

Sans, Snake
Z's Laboratory

Sans only grinned in reply to Tony, though he understood what he was suggesting. Or at least, he was pretty sure. Obviously Z was the immediate threat, so pointing that out to the skeleton would seem pointless. He assumed Tony was wanting a distraction, and Snake had stated it. Sans was in the most constraints. There was something about Sans that Z clearly didn't want to face.
So face it he would, as Snake cut off the restraints surrounding Sans, finally freeing him. Sans rubbed his wrist as he felt his magic return quickly. "sweet." He grinned.
Snake looked over at Yang, who remained locked with Z. The Soldier let a smirk pull at the corner of his mouth. Z was in for a surprise at what Snake had set up.
"The guards won't be a problem." Snake told Tony. "While I was cloaked, I rigged them with explosives. One click, and they're all gone."

"Chee hoo!" Variant Fox yelled in excitement, leaping into the fray as his Fire Variant, Volpyro. This Variant was orange with nine tails. It was the size of Kyubimon and the tips of its tails were scarlet in color. Happy followed suit, riding on Gao's back while whacking opponents with fish left and right. Catgirl used Catarangs to take out three, while Ali was relying on hand-to-hand combat to defend herself. Okimi shot skeletons with her guns, while Alicia blasted a few with her heat vision. Danny and Volpa had teamed up to help with the spiders.

Alec sighed. "Of course we get stuck with the space dragon who wants to pick a fight." A voice came from where Alec stored his Digimon cards. It was Blitzmon. "Sir, am I needed for combat?" Blitzmon asked. "Not yet." Alec replied.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
~~~Marsielle Outskirts~~~​

"Thank you, that is all I can ask of you." Twilight said with a touch of gratitude even if the girl's blue eyes transformation to orange for a split second before they had changed back had not escaped her noticed. Was this some sort of unique birthmark trait? Or some magical ability? Had it any impact in the girl's generally distant attitude towards her?

Twilight decided to put those questions on hold. For now, she needed to explain the situation. Or at least, what she had known of it.

"Alright, well. I was just in my home known as Ponyville in the land of Equestria. Just trying to gather some items for a friend's birthday, when I discovered this shining crystal. I was curious, but when I touched it I found myself transported to this....place." Twilight said, as she gestured to the war-torn land that she and the new girl here had been transported to.

"I....encountered a group of people shortly after I arrived here. I asked them what they knew, and what I could gather so far was that they were taken from their homes by the same crystals like I had been and that this world has some bad guys named Soviets running around. Though before I could ask on for anything more, it seems skeletons came to attack them." Twilight explained, as she glanced over and her eyes widened as she saw not just the skeletons but also giant spiders that had also attacked the group in the distant battle ahead. Twilight needed to get over there to help, but she had to help this girl first and the others seemed capable enough for now. So Twilight turned back to the girl to continue.

"Then I saw you appear, and given that the chance you were also taken from your home here was there I decided to go over. Nobody should be alone in such a chaotic & confusing situation. That's what I know, nobody here has yet to tell me what these crystals are or why were transported here." Twilight explained to the girl as she hoped this would help in any capacity.

"A crystal..." she muttered, vaguely remembering seeing a crystal in her path to the cabin. "If it happened to you and the others, then there's no reason to distrust you...yet."

It explained the portal that had appeared and why she was taken to this place, whatever this place was. Her attention shifted to the battle that continued to rage on; watching with a hint of bloodthirsty malice in her eyes. Perhaps she could let it out just this once. Would it matter if these people died because of her? She didn't know anyone here, aside from Twilight, but she only just met her mere moments after arriving here. With the animal relentlessly pushing inside, it was hard to resist.

/No. Not yet. I can't let it happen with anyone around me. I just need to keep it back a little while longer until I'm alone./

It was growing more and more difficult to control the beast with each passing second as her claws pierced through her skin, allowing blood to flow from her arms. "I thank you for your concern, but I can take care of myself." she replied, showing no concern for her bleeding arms. "Although, it seems your friends are in need of help."

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Name: Specter.

“You seem to misunderstand. Your live now. Your speaking to the real deal.” Specter explained to Hiro’s group via the computer screen. “Curiosity gnaws at me my human friends, how is it beings of your standard came to dimension travel hm?”

Specter sat atop his floating throne, sizing up his target. A boy with a keyblade of sorts. Most certainly a tool of some kind, he’s learned not to underestimate those. Another one was an entire armor clad man, or cyborg. Seemingly a soldier, would not doubt be easy pickings. He caught the glimpse of doomslayer’s figure and helmet from the other side of the screen, not quite getting a reading on him. He couldn’t see the two other AI it seemed.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
~~~Marsielle Outskirts~~~
Twilight had not been oblivious to the blood that began to drip from the girl's arms, which had been an...unsettling sight to have said the very least. Why was this girl bleeding? Had she been doing it to herself? Why would she hurt herself to such a degree?

Regardless of her questions, Twilight had to concede that the girl had a point. Her allies needed her at the moment, and she could not just leave them. As such, with a step of regret she had began to trot over to the battle....only to stop as she glanced back at the girl as she felt she had to say something.

"I...I don't know what your story is. Why you insist on going this alone, even with the circumstances, but do know this. It is not a matter of whether you can handle yourself or not, I am sure you can. But...you don't have to be alone, you don't have to scare people away and there is nothing wrong with asking for some help. No matter the circumstance, I am more than willing to give it and I'm sure our group would be to. If you change your mind, you know where to find us." Twilight explained, as she wished the girl best of luck before she flew off towards the battle ahead as she glanced down and saw what appeared to be some giant spiders that seemed to be giving the group trouble.

Twilight shot a couple blasts at the spiders, but their hide seemed to be a bit too think for her blasts to do much damage. Twilight figured that these creatures had a hard exoskeleton and decided the best bet was to test if the underside of the beasts had the same protection. So Twilight focused in, as she aimed to flip the spiders or as many as she could grasp with her telekinetic magic to flip them over and expose their undersides to the rest of the group.

Before he had a chance to respond to the comments made by others Hiro and Kale glanced on the monitor, as Kale seemed a bit troubled by the figure on the other side of the screen and the words he said. Hiro himself frowned at the mention of being "live" as this guy seemed interested in making a spectacle of all this.

"The real deal? Given that haircut I figured you were part of a circus not some evil mastermind. What do you want anyway? What's you aim here?" Hiro asked as she shot this Specter a glare while Kale looked on with interest.

----------
Name: Akame, Bakugou, Erza, Finn & Jake, Raven, Star

Erza, Finn & Jake, Raven & Star continued to battle the skeletal forces. Erza requipped into her Clear Heart clothing to maximize her striking strength and agility as she moved by Variant Fox and sliced skeletons that had been opposite to her and on her blindside.

Star moved by Catgirl, as she awwed at her Cat-a-rangs while she unleased a pack of laser puppies as they charged while they fired powerful lasers as some skeletons as Star turned to Catgirl.

"Dang girl, you've got some moves. Love those boomerang things." Star said as she complimented Catgirl before she fired a magic laser at a skeleton to decapitate it.

Raven levitated as she took to the air and used dark magic blasts to rain fury on the skeletons below as she flew by Happy & Gao.

Finn & Jake worked their way through a horde of the undead right in the center of the battle-zone, as Jake elongated his body as he grabbed discarded swords from fallen troops and sliced others with multiplied hands. Finn swapped in for his grass sword, as he spin the blade round and round which mimicked a buzz-saw he used to slice a pair of them.

Akame & Bakugou meanwhile, had taken note of the spiders and the fact they seemed to have flipped over thanks to that talking pony from earlier who had entered the frey. Both took advantage as Akame drove her poisoned blade through the softened underside while Bakugou blasted another to bits.

Specter’s eyes sharpened for a split second at the circus comment, before returning to normal immediately afterwards. His calm compusure didn’t seem so easily broken. He held his head in his left hand, propping it up on the armrest of the chair.

“Aha, that’s the big question isn’t it? I simply offer my service as an overlord for humanity to whom cannot take care of themselves.” He mused In his charismatic British accent. “Now dimension travelers, what is YOUR goal? Yes I know your from another dimension, but I’m far more interested in what you are doing here. In MY domain that is.”

The announcement was on all the monitors and tv screens across the city, with a side by side with the live feed from the computer monitor and the rest of team Hiro that was visible. Now hunter could be visibly seen as well, and rest of doomslayer could be made out.

comic

Master Chief, Doomslayer
Battlefield

John furrowed his brow at the monitor. This guy was an idiot. But over the years, despite being a Spartan, John had learned not to underestimate his opponents. Even if it was just some kid.
Doomslayer, however, entirely ignored Specter, grabbing the fallen Elec Man, feeling a small jolt of electricity surge through the protective layers of his armor, but it's not like it hurt him. He put Elec Man over his shoulder, before turning to Chief. Without a word, he grabbed Cut Man. John did nothing to stop Flynn as he allowed the slayer to put Cut Man on his other shoulder.
Carrying both of the bots, Flynn started to walk at a steady pace from the others, headed for the building Hiro had earlier gestured to. The kid seemed to want to revive these, two, so Flynn may as well before heading on to that ship and personally tearing this idiot's head from his body.
As he walked away, Doomslayer turned to the nearest camera, and held up a middle finger, holding it up as he continued to make his way to the building.

Specter stifled a small laugh as he saw doomslayer flip the bird to the camera. It was always funny when the inferior primates had no other intellect argument and resulted to doing profane expression, ‘‘twas very amusing for Specter.

“And as a side note, control you little human pet. I trust that he is potty trained.”

Specter jabbed at the doomslayer, his deep ruby colored eyes staring with a cultured intensity to the other side of the screen, seeming to deep Hiro as the leader of the group, showing how the others were either silent or in doomslayer’s case: childish.

Pro Hero Dekiru

UA Students, Soul, Link, Ash

The group continued to battle against the horde of Stalfos, Ash's sword growing heavier in his hands.
"These are the last ones! We got this! Just a few more!" he called, preferring to give encouragement.
Soul delivered a critical strike, watching with delight as his weaponless enemies were being pummeled by their own gear. He was liking this Nomad fellow already.
Uraraka caused skeletons around them to float, falling into pieces as they hit the floor.
Todoroki froze his enemies solid, using other bony adversaries as firewood.
But up top...
Link was aiming arrows at the Skulltula's hide, but the thing knocked it away before he could fire.
"The heck?" Link thought. "These things aren't normally this strong. Was it empowered somehow?"
Distracted, Link pulled another arrow.
"LOOK OUT!"
Link turned at the last minute, as one of the legs whirled towards him.
Kicking him out of the way, Dex threw himself into the direction of fire, as he took the blow straight to the chest.
Link reached, but it was too late.
Dex tumbled across the roof, going over the edge. He hit his leg on the fire escape, then his arm. Moving down like a rag doll, he finally hit the bottom.
On his head.
Link looked over the edge in shock. Midoriya made a break to him, getting to his knees and shaking him.
To Raitoningu, things were going dark.
Struggling to move, he attempted to move even a single finger; to no avail. His arms dropped to the floor limply.
Midoriya called his name, as Todoroki protected the two. Uraraka finally made it to them, but couldn't being herself to go near the injured hero in training.
Dex could read, "stay with us" off of Midoriya's lips. He was trying.
He faded into unconsciousness and closed his eyes.
Midoriya screamed, getting to his feet. He didn't hesitate to activate 10% of One for All. He fought off the Stalfos approaching Dex, as the number of skeletal soldiers dwindled.

Meanwhile, Link was still in paralyzation. He stood, turning at the last Skulltula. He reached into his Bag, pulling out a small piece of wood, carved in the shape of a mask. Carved pale blue streaks of hair adorned the top, a violent red face paint along the cheeks. He angrily turned towards the Skulltula, putting the mask on.
Engulfed in blue light, Link grew to twice his size. Power swirled around him, and he winningly accepted every drop of the dark power the mask was offering him.
Fueled by the strength of a god, Link began to transform.
His hair turned to the color of the hair on the mask, as his skin paled to match the uniform color of the painted wood. His robes turned pale blue, as armor adorned with a symbol of the moon surrounded him.
Standing before the Skulltula was a man in the body of a boy, that boy holding the strength of a deity only known by one name.
The Fierce Deity crew his massive double-helixed sword...

...and charged the enemy.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Angel Dust

A large centipede seemed to come from a different portal, yet, this one seemed mechanical, Unaware if it had come from another dimension like he had, in fact, it didn't seem friendly, as it charged into him, grabbing him using their pincers (jaw pincers or whatever). He tried to pry the pincers open, yet seemed to struggle, as soon as he managed to pull them open, they just closed down, it seemed to have 'eyes', he assumed that these were what it saw out of, one of his hands turned into a blade as he jammed it in one of the six eyes, twisting it out, he shoved another of his hands in the hole left by it, trying to find a 'core' that he could disable, yet, a shock of electricity flowed into his body, he pulled his arm out as quick as possible, the shock fading, he quickly jammed his hand in again, tugging on a cord, yet, all this did was activate front mounted weapons, they aimed at him, before they could fire, he quickly cut them off using the blade, they fell to the ground, hitting a few of the skeletons. The robot climbed a building, putting holes in it as it drilled through. They started cutting out more of the eyes, the creature didn't seem fazed. It made it to the top of the building, they were high up. Using all four of their arms, they pried the jaw open and narrowly escaped, cutting down the side of the robot, going all the way to the bottom. As the creature tried to shake them off, they lost grip, and they both plummeted to the ground, the symbiote forming a tougher armour around them. They hit the ground in an explosion of glory and flames, they ended up landing near the spiders, in the blast zone of the explosion, but not right on top of them. They ended up stuck under a piece of debris, not visible to the others, due to the amount of scrap metal left after the explosion.

Last edited:
"You can't help me." she softly muttered as she watched Twilight fly off to help the others. "No one can help me."

A strong internal push made her cry out in pain as she fell to her knees, knowing she was losing the fight. Her hands shook as she removed her backpack, opening one of the small pockets that sat on the front of the backpack to reveal a deck of Yugioh cards. It was hard to go through them as her hands continued to shake, nearly causing her to drop the cards.

She found one card in particular that she was looking for, quickly returning the deck in its pocket before touching the image on the card she removed. The image depicted a white furred wolf howling at the moon, which disappeared from the card as Shaynuh returned it back in the pocket with the rest of the cards. A sharp pain erupted from her chest as she cried out again, tears forming from the unbearable pain that was beginning to course through her body.

Materializing in front of Shaynuh was the same white wolf from the card, its piercing yellow eyes staring down at her until she looked up at the wolf. "H-Hey there....S-Silver Fang." she stuttered, pushing her backpack to the wolf. "You kn-know what t-t-to do."

The wolf replied with a simple nod as it grabbed the straps of the backpack in its jaws, holding it as the wolf continued to watch. Shayuh grit her teeth as the pain grew worse and worse until she could stand it no longer.

Letting out a bloodcurdling scream, she felt the transformation begin as her bones grew and rearranged themselves. Her body grew hot until it was burning, making her feel as if she were burning alive. Muscles rippled and moved under her skin as fur began to sprout all over her. As much as it pained Silver Fang to watch her endure such pain, there was nothing much the wolf could do to help at the moment. Her screams became louder and louder as the transformation continued; the sound of her screams slowly turned from human to a low animal tone.

A howl escaped from her mouth.

AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUURRRRRRWWWHHHHOOOOOOOOO
(Think of American Werewolf in London howl)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
~~~Marsielle Outskirts~~~
Twilight seemed relieved that the group below took her opening as the spiders had been sliced or blasted to bits. A bit more....graphic, but Twilight had not been foreign to such ideas in spite of her "cute" appearance as she quickly shifted gears and focused on a new arrival.

A monstrous skull spider. Oh if only Fluttershy were here Twilight though to herself....

Either way, she had prepared to move forward. It appeared one of the fighters, who seemed to possess this newfound power that struck a similar cord with Princess Luna & Celestia for reasons beyond Twilight's immediate knowledge, who seemed to have taken charge and aimed to charge the spider from the front. Naturally, it'd be wise to cover all flanks so she had her horn shining as she prepared to...

AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUURRRRRRWWWHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!
Twilight paused her action, as she heard the distant but ever loud sounds of a bloodthirsty cry, a howl to be specific through the air. Twilight tried to trace the sound, but the fight had been a fair distance away from the source. And if her ears had not deceived her, the source was right by where the girl with the backpack had been. Twilight was naturally concerned, but she had to focus on the spider first. So she used her magic to teleport behind it as she would aim to fire a powerful magic blast from her horn aimed at its back while its focus had been on the young-looking swordsman.

"For service? A bargain bin overlord? Gotta admit as far as evil tyrannical rulers go you are unfathomably disappointing." Hiro replied before he dawned a more serious expression as he looked Specter through the monitor in the eye.

"Since I am generous, I'll give you a chance to just stop this evil plan of yours now and save our group here the trouble. Trust me, I've done this song and dance to know it never ends well for guys like you and annoying my friends here, especially that guy is only gonna make it that much worse." Hiro said, as he made his "offer" though it had been more of a threat as he referenced Doomslayer as he defended his newfound ally from the "pet" comment Specter made. Kale watched, as she considered the idea of how dangerous this guy could be and whether they'd be able to handle it. Kale had....confidence, while Caulifla was not here for maximum assurance these guys seemed more than capable. If they came together, they'd have a chance...and maybe that inner monster can remain dormant.

----------

"What the heck is that!?" Dipper yelled out, as while the others had been busy battling skeletons and spiders a new larger, skill spider appeared as is some horror combination of the both of them.

While the others had been busy, Erza decided to go confront this new enemy. It appeared she had not been the only one with that thought, as a young boy based on his appearance stepped forward with this powerful aura radiating around him while that talking pony from earlier appeared and aimed for a blast to its back.

Erza decided to help the pony out, as she Requipped into her Armaruda Fairy Armor. Erza aimed a spear and fired a powerful burst of fairy magic right for the spider's face as she aimed to compliment Twilight's back blast and sandwich the beast to overwhelm it.

Raven herself, as she blasted stray skeletons, had taken note of a massive pile of debris that the effeminate one named Angel Dust appeared to be trapped under. Raven flew by the pile, as she took a deep breath and held her hands out. The debris was soon covered in her black magic as she began to remove each one one by one from Angel Dust using her telekinetic magic.

Last edited:

Specter rolled his eyes at Hiro’s name calling. Right as it seemed that the primitive human was reasonable, he proceeded to dissapoint. He then closed his eyes, a chuckle or two coming out before he broke into a small fit of laughter.

“Stop my genius plan? With that magical key blade trinket of yours?” Specter said with his cultured British accent. “Oh please. You could hardly finish off my informant l let alone my vast powers. If this is a song and dance routine, it’ll be the dance of death.”

After saying this, he snapped his fingers. A podium rising to specter’s floating chair’s level. Stop the podium seemed to be a familiar purple figure...none other than timeman!

“Quite. If you could barley handle an underling like Elecman, then you won’t hold a candle towards me, nor my newfound alliance.”

“I tell you what. As respect towards your dimension traveler status, I am willing to spare you. But it comes at a price.” Specter spoke, holding a crystal in his left hand. “These dimensional crystals. I know you have them. Give them to me and submit yourselves under my regime, and together we can create a brighter future for both simians and humans alike. Each in their rightful place.”

"I don't think so." Reagan said. "I merely caught a glimpse of the shard. I don't think I have it on me." Reagan paused as the Healing deer continued to change her bandages. "Unless it was sucked in with me."

Name: Jetstream Sam
With: Villain Gang and Azula

Azula...Curious name. "Well, pleasure to meet you Azula." Still, she seemed a little...too nervous. Even for a child soldier. Say, at her age, shouldn't she have been used to this by now? After all, children were cruel at the core. Didn't know right from wrong unless taught otherwise, and unless she had been recently inducted, she would've been used to uncomfortable situations by this point. Hmm...was there more than she let on...?

Sam's thoughts were interrupted, as the duo were confronted by the man whom he assumed was the leader. Wasn't that lucky. Could've gotten messy if the big turtle guy or familiar black cape man. Seemed he gave up his position in the airship's seat. Not that Samuel couldn't get it to go where he wanted to at this point. Though he didn't give it up to the turtle or cape, no, he gave it to...a normal person. Strange, but perhaps maybe he really was the best pilot of those present.

Hmm. Wanted to know what they were looking for. "I suppose outcasts would be more appropriate. I suppose I've been displaced...unless the Colorado badlands changed a lot in the past couple moments." He gave a cheeky grin to Negan. "You won't mind us coming aboard, yes?"
-----
Name: The Hunter
With: Usual Suspects, Robots, and a Monkey on a Screen

Machine people? Like...automatons? Like the doll? Odd. The Hunter followed quietly, mulling the new allies he had made in...the past half hour? Damn. Time flew. Felt like it had been hours since he had stepped off the streets of Yharnam, out of the pale moonlight into the bright sun. Hmm. The Slayer...Maybe he was a Hunter. Not in name but in spirit. In line of work. Maybe that's why he was so bloodthirsty at first. Straight off a hunt of his own.

The hunt possessed them, the plague they needed to stop infested in their blood- well, not for the Doomslayer, but he had a metaphorical "plague" in the form of his bloodlust. Not that it so much justified his actions, but he did have a sort of pity or understanding of the brutal man now. Still was going to kill the slayer if he backstabbed the group. Even if it likely led to his death. While he stood a bit away from the group, he procured a needle from his pockets, filled it with blood from a marked vial in his hand, and stabbed it into his thigh. "Ah..." His face felt better already.

Disposing of his used vial, he joined the assembled grouped huddled around a...thing. He spotted the Doomslayer a while off, hauling the mechanical beings on his shoulders. Now, the Hunter wasn't sure what that thing was, but it was making a dreadful racket about servitude, and kind of...being annoying. Really annoying. Holy shite, did the Hunter begin hating him. Every comment just came off as condescending and rude. He squinted his eyes, towards it, though couldn't exactly see who it was between views of the trio.

Though the Hunter was fed up with listening to him once the comment about deals came out. So this guy wanted those crystals? Well, the Hunter had some choice words about that. "Hey, feckin son of a whore, why don't you get your crystals and shove em' where we don't see em'. And also-" The Hunter pulled out his rifle. "Go to hell, bastard." With a blast, he destroyed the screen in a flurry of sparks, the plasma eating through the thin glass and plastic. And he put it away.

"Okay, that deals with him. Now about that thing in the sky..."

comic

Negan
Airship

The Savior's eyes shifted from Azula as she gave Sam a worried look, once Sam spoke, Negan's attention was directed back at him. Negan stared at Samuel for a moment, before his face slowly split into a wide grin. This took another moment, before he let out a small chuckle. "And why should I let you?" He asked, staring at Sam, never breaking eye contact. He took a step forward, though it wasn't to intimidate. At least, that's not the way Negan wanted them to perceive it as. "A couple of weirdos show up out of the blue and ask to hitchhike with me. You have no idea where we're headed. No idea who we are. Hell..." He let out another chuckle, his grin never fading. "You have no idea where you are, do you?" He stared at Sam for a moment, before looking at Azula. "Not to mention the terrible act the kid's put up. May have fooled you, pal. But I'm a little more perceptive." He narrowed his eyes at her, before looking back at Sam. "Now. I'm gonna answer my question for you. The reason I should let you on, is actually pretty simple."
His eye contact never wavered. For most people, this would become uncomfortable fairly fast. "I just want your names." He said. "And a reason we shouldn't just leave you here."

Master Chief, Doomslayer
Battlefield

John let a smirk tug at his lips. A rare sign, but nothing the others could see. The Hunter had done exactly what the Spartan had been thinking. It made the Hunter all the more likable.
"That's our problem now." John stated, looking around at the group. "Flynn's going to revive those androids. We're going to infiltrate that portion of the city over there that this guy has been changing." He gave a nod to the distant renovations, which were still under way, getting closer to their position. With that, he looked about at the others. "Stay low." The Spartan advised. "We need to know what we're up against. Don't get yourself unnecessarily killed."

Flynn entered one of the few buildings that hadn't been completely destroyed by the fight a while ago. How long ago was it? The Slayer didn't really care to try and figure that out. He'd been killing demons, then people, and now here he was, trying to revive a couple of potentially useless beings. Oh, how the tables had turned.
This is what you get when you try to play nice. He thought to himself. He had to admit, though. Kale's strength wasn't the only reason he'd stopped fighting. Or the fact she was female. Or rather, it was the fact she was female, if he was being honest with himself...
The thoughts retreated to the back of his mind as Flynn set down Elec Man and Cut Man. There was... some sort of device in the corner of the room. Almost cubic, though it had a small screen surface, and was giving off a gentle hum. The only lights on it were a light shade of indigo.
Time to get to work.

Logan
Labyzinth

It had been several minutes of silence as the group traversed through the maze in search of Z, following Toph all the way. Logan looked about at those around him, sizing them all up. He'd willingly tell them all that they didn't mean shit to him, but... Some points had been made. Logan had acted brash and he knew it. Old or not, dying or not, there wasn't really much of an excuse to be a complete asshole.
He walked ahead of most of the group, falling into step with Toph, though it was more of a limping attempt at doing so. "If it means anything to you, sorry." Logan told her. "I don't have much of an excuse to justify me bein' a jackass."

Name: Specter and Timeman

Specter smirked to himself. The ignorance of such creatures befuddled his mind. They couldn’t resist their primitive temptation to smash things they didn’t agree with. He predicted they’d do it about at the first minute, looks like they couldn’t resist for even that long. Taking note of their predictable behavior, specter looked to his newfound companion to his left.

“What do you think? Should I say hello?” The mastermind mused.

“Hmph. If you mean a military response, then that’s what I’ve been waiting for.” Timeman grunted. “I care little for these theatrics. I want to see results.”

“Now now, I award patience.”

Timeman grumbled at the thought of allying with specter, but it seemed to be better than the alternative of scuttling across the city hoping for a power grab. Specter snapped his fingers.

“Ready the Plasma casters!”

*BOOM!!!!*

Weapons on the side and bottom of Specter’s large ship charged up before opening fire upon their building they were huddled up in. In truth, he used the call to bide time to trace their signal. It wasn’t too hard, as he already had access to the computer he was calling from. The plasma rocked the building, burning through several floors and shattering several parts of the building into craters.

Several of specter’s drones swarmed the scene, heading right toward the base of the building, where they worked to removed the steel connecting the foundation and base, trying to limit where their targets could escape from. Stripping steel from the pylon and support beams, it wouldn’t be long until the building itself came crashing down

In place where Shaynuh had been kneeling was now a large werewolf, breathing heavily as her senses adjusted to the new surroundings. Silver Fang kept his distance from the werewolf as he watched her, having learned his lesson the first time he approached her after the transformation. The werewolf lifted her head, her fiery orange eyes searching for anything she deemed as prey. She wanted to hunt and kill until she was satisfied.

The sight of a raging battle looked somewhat promising.

Without hesitation, she took off running towards the battle in determination, ready to kill and feast. Silver Fang followed after the werewolf, staying at a respectable distance while firmly holding the backpack in his jaws. Usually he would make sure there were no humans around for Shaynuh to kill, which was easy at most times. Unfortunately, it seemed this time it would be impossible to keep her away from any humans that were here.

As she neared the battle, she slowed down bit by bit, wanting to see if there were any potential victims to kill off as she kept clear of the battle itself. From where the werewolf was at, she could see most of what was happening as she slowed to a stop, not wanting to risk being killed before she could kill and eat.

Hiro and Kale both watched as the monitor had been smashed to bits, though that had only been part of a large issue as it seemed this Specter took that offense personally.

Drones had been sent down from the ship to attack the building that Doomslayer had taken Elecman and Cutman towards, and given that Cutman & Elecman had yet to be rebooted they could not afford to have it fall. So on an impulse Hiro charged to the building ahead as Kale was momentarily surprised before she quickly went to follow him.

Hiro charged with Total Eclipse as he entered the building, and noted the drones seemed to focus on the pillars. With a burst of quickness, Hiro aimed to slice the drones off the pillars while he tried to attract their attention to him.

Kale herself followed, as she extended her palms and fired ki blasts at the drones around Hiro and against the distant pillars he could not reach.

"W-we'll cover!" Kale called out to Doomslayer, as she stuttered but tried to focus past her fear while she kept up the blasts.

"Yeah just....don't drag any longer than needed." Hiro called out as he drove Total Eclipse through the body of a drone while the two worked to stall for the time he'd need to get them back online.
----------
Name: Lucario

Lucario frowned in response as Reagan gave her answer, careless of these humans it felt. Either way, he pulled out his own Crystal he kept within his fur as he examined it. The crystal had long since stopped glowing when he arrived on this world, which seemed to show the "jump" had been a one time thing. But Lucario decided to experiment a bit, as he placed his paws over the crystal and began to channel his Aura to it.

Perhaps if he could reignite the crystal with his aura, he might be able to get a link and get greater insight into how the crystal worked.

----------

Toph continued to lead the group, and follow the vibrations of the generator, as she overheard Logan's apology which she could tell was genuine.

"No worries. You are far from the first guy to come off as a jerk at first I've met. In fact if you are anything like a certain friend of mine back home, you are the "tough on the outside, softie on the inside" kinda of guy." Toph replied to Logan.

----------
Name: Azula

Azula had to admit, while she kept up the slightly nervous expression on the outside internally she had an eyebrow raised by the man's comment. Either he could pick up on even the most convincing acts and read people like a superhuman or he had been bluffing. Azula had no way to know which, or what his game had been so she'd offer a bit of an internal compromise.

"Seems like a wild speculation on your end. In truth, I simple wanted to see your reaction. Commander Azulon typically taught me that it is best to not present yourself as hostile to others when you first meet them." Azula said, as while she had a bit more confidence then she had before she still had been a contrast from her typical personality. But her advanced acting talents had now been put to the true test as she gave her justification for being overly nervous and scared around the group. While she still played up the false backstory of captain Azulon to work to keep Samuel from having similar doubts about her.

"Figured it was better to come off a certain way. I apologize if I arouse any suspicions. This new setting perhaps played a part in me "overselling" the concern I had. My name is Azula, petty office to Commander Azulon of the Fire Nation Navy. And as far as your question goes, unless that large fellow over there is a common creature where you come from I presume we are all outcasts and alone in a sense. Strength by numbers cannot be understated here, and perhaps we'd offer services you are in need of so the group as a whole can benefit." Azula said, as she gave her psuedo introduction with believable conviction as well as outlined her reason for why he should consider letting the two join his ranks.

Last edited:
Happy saw what happened. He flew off of Gao's back while she was busy attacking a skeleton. He flew over to Midoriya and co. "Is there any way I can help?" the Exceed asked. Gunshots could be heard in the background as Okimi continued to shoot skeletons.

comic

Doomslayer
Falling Structure

"Damnit." Flynn muttered, though his voice betrayed no signs of urgency or concern. Just a general annoyance. As Kale and Hiro attempted to save the building's foundations in order to give Doomslayer enough time to try and reboot the bots, he quickly realized how stupid this whole situation was. This wasn't necessary. And if there was one generator like this, then there were others. That was basically a gurantee. If they all worked or not was a different question. "Forget it." He called to his two new allies, picking Elec Man and Cut Man up once again, slinging them over his shoulders. "We'll find another way. Get out before the building falls." He ordered, charging back out of the way they came, drones still streaming in, dust leaking from the ceiling with the occasional rubble. This building was on the verge of collapse.

Master Chief
Battlefield

John tensed up as Specter's ship proceeded to demolish the top half of the building, using multiple weapons from its vast arsenal, before drones began to swarm the building. Before Chief could protest, Kale and Hiro were off in an attempt to save the building for Flynn and the bots. He glanced at Hunter, the two of them being left here. "Ship's a bigger threat than we anticipated. We need to take it out. Now." He told the man. "We'll rally up the others, and plan an infiltration and assault."
There wasn't much he could do in the current situation. It was in the others' hands, now.
Looking back up at the ship, John's eyes narrowed. It wasn't exactly... impressive. At least not to him. Covenant Carriers dwarfed this thing in size, and easily put its current show of destruction to shame. Hard to compare ships when one glasses a planets surface, compared to one that doesn't fully destroy a building.
Perhaps that wasn't its full power. Regardless, John was certain of one thing.
This guy was going down.

Logan
Labyzinth

The old man almost smirked. "Yeah, that's me." He joked. "A real softie..." His voice trailed off. Maybe it wasn't far from the truth. He'd always fit the 'reluctant hero' role, despite not initially wanting anything to do with it. Alongside that, he'd always pushed people away, only to warm up to them. Charles had convinced him to teach at his school. Logan did. He'd found a purpose, but... all good things end.
It's better not to get too attached.

Negan
Airship

Negan's grin widened as Azula spoke. His own suspicion's confirmed in black and white, right in front of him. His assumptions usually weren't always spot on, but he was never far from the truth. He let out a chuckle, before looking at Sam. "She's a regular old diplomat." He said with a grin. "Do you two know each other?" As he asked this, he pointed at them, still refusing to break any sort of eye contact.

Specter’s ship bombarded it’s point defense guns further, the side of the building buckling. The drones had finished taking down the footholds as the building had begun to topple. The point defense guns fired their plasma casters again, shooting at the area around team Hiro. Given they were meant to destroy asteroids, fighters, and debris, they weren’t meant to hit such small targets, so accuracy was bound to have missteps.

Several of the drones personally swarmed in on kale’s location, as they had taken a few losses from her. They had begun to spray a type of beam on her, like a scanning. It was similar to the ones they used to deconstruct metal from cars and buildings. Specter chuckled onboard his ship as he witnessed them scurry like rats across the street.

*beep beep*

“Hm?”

On one of the terminals he had nearby, it showed the silhouettes of the dimension travelers, amongst two question marks for the androids that Timeman said were out there. The silhouette filled out, showing kale’s form. Except...it didn’t register as human. Specter was immediately intrigued. There seemed to be power emissions like he never seen, and the looks as if a tail had been there once. If he didn’t know better...he would have assumed she were part ape.

One of the drones attacking kale stopped, it’s blue light glowing red. The other drones around her immediately stopped zapping her with their weapons. Their was an odd pause before specter spoke through the drones.

“You didn’t tell me you weren’t human...” specter spoke somewhat remorsefully for his actions toward her. “What species are you?”

Hunter
Soviet Battlefield

Apparently, crushing the machine angered the thing in the sky. Rained down shocking blasts of flame and electricity. Sent out pods...emissaries of some sort. This was no great one the Hunter had ever heard of...Those "emissaries" began striking at the building the slayer was in. Well, that wasn't good. Hiro and Kale rushed off to fight them, and the Hunter attempted to follow suit...But the Doomslayer walked out of the building, seemingly frustrated. Told Hiro and Kale to move on, it was pointless. There were more opportunities out there.

Still, was probably best to clear em out. So they didn't follow. Hiro and Kale kept smashing up drones, and the Hunter followed suit- he shot a blast through one, cleaved another. A cluster of them was surrounding Kale, emitting blue lasers. "Ah, Missus Kale!" the Hunter attempted to rush to her aid, but to his surprise, she was...fine? They weren't hurting her. Still, it would probably do something bad to her. Right before he shot again, it spoke up, in that mocking british tone. Except not so mocking. In...surprise?

"Wait, didn't I just blast you? How did you come back?" The Hunter was quite confused. How did that work? Technology was ridiculous...Unless this was some sort of hivemind. Still bizarre in that case.
-----
Jetstream Sam
Airship

Huh. Who was he? Well, good question. And Azula was hiding something, hmm? Well, this man had established himself as an intelligent man. Would be best to figure out names, meaning, why someone wants to do something. Azula spoke up, confirming the leader man's suspicions.

Said it was an act, and said where she hailed from. Spoke with far more confidence. Her excuse made sense, but if she covered herself once, why wouldn't Azula do it again?...Nah, who'd bother with two different covering personas? Not Sam, and he doubted Azula would deal with that either. Too confusing. You'd lose yourself in the layers of personas! Unless there was some sort of switch to physically change personalities...actually, he wouldn't be surprised if that existed in the age of cyborg technology. Another interesting thing she said was that she was a part of some...Fire Nation army. Hmm. Some sort of sea based PMC? Sounded niche, but with technology like the Arsenal Gear around, it could find some good use. Though nuclear weapons were starting to become out of fashion...And Azula certainly didn't seem to be a cyborg on first glance. And PMCs without cyborgs were essentially asking for a death sentence...

The leader seemed pleased at Azula's admittance, but wanted more out of Samuel.

"Had me fooled," He told Azula, never losing his smile. He didn't really care about being played- she came out about it, was still a rather nice person in the end. "We just met a few moments ago. And to answer your questions from a moment ago, call me Jetstream Sam." Why'd did this fellow deserve his true name? He would settle for his mercenary name, no doubt. "And for me knowing where I am- I don't know. But I'll tell you this much. I want to go back to Colorado. I was waiting for something important there. And if I come out of there alive, I tell you this- I'm yours. A harrier, some type of enforcer- anything you need me to be. Of course, I can't say Azula here is doing the same. But out of curiosity, what do you call yourself? It would be nice to know the name of the man who's giving me a ride."

Sam didn't expect to survive. He just wanted one good last fight. He wanted to clash blades with his new rival, fully realized. Of course, if he survived, he wasn't about to hold up his end of the deal. What did he owe this man? Nothing. He gave Sam a ride on something that may not even be his. He'd be grateful, but not willing to sign off on that boring life. There would be a war to fight in, after all. Besides, this man had a giant, presumably mechanical, turtle and a intimidating man in a cape to fight for him. Hmm, maybe his argument wouldn't win this man's favor, but perhaps he could still find a ride...it just be a little bloodier than he'd like it to be.

Both Hiro and Kale heard Flynn as he called for them to flee, something neither needed to be told twice as Hiro followed Flynn out the building quickly while Kale peppered any drones that had been near them with ki blasts as she followed close behind the pair as they worked to get out before the building collapsed on them.

However, more drones came to cut them off, as Hiro had to backtrack when they went for Kale though he had to slash at a couple of drones. Kale herself prepared to blast them, before she overheard the familiar voice of Specter speak as he asked about what species he was.

Seems he had mistaken her for something other than a Saiyan. Wait did that mean Hiro was not a Saiyan? Were any of them not Saiyans? Kale's Universe had only recently revived a world known as "Earth" and she had heard old tales of "humans" though had never seen one. Had she been confused for that?

"I am a Saiyan, but what I am doesn't matter?" Kale asked, as Hiro sliced a drone while he tried to approach Hunter and Kale as he fired some shots of ice magic as he tried to form a blockade from the group and the drones.

"We need to go, now!" Hiro urged as Kale nodded and motioned for Hunter to follow them as Hiro tried to lead all parities out of the building before it had a chance to give way.

----------

"For the record I am quite familiar with sarcasm. So save the eye roll, I meant it as a compliment." Toph said to Logan with a small grin of her own even if she could not see an eyeroll even if Logan had done it. In truth, the guy had began to grow on her if only a little....as he seemed more than just a callous jerk with a lack of manners in any capacity.

----------

With the skeletons, spiders and other monsters having been bested, the cries of help from Dipper had been heard loud and clear as everyone's attention was turned to the injured Dex.

Akame, Bakugou, Dipper, Erza, Finn & Jake had been ruled out. As they all lacked healing abilities for a situation like this. Raven also could not help, as she had been too busy with removing debris from where Angel Dust had been pinned and could not appear in two places at once.

This left Star, as she heard the call and quickly dashed over to the injured Dex. "I can help! Just stand back, I need some space." Star said as she asked for Midoriya and others to move back as she aimed her wand at Dex.

"Medical Marshmallows!" Star yelled out, as her wand fired living marshmallows from her wand that would begin to cover Dex's body. Star was by no means a...natural medic, and this had been a relative new spell she learned but if it worked the marshmallows would cover each and every wound and begin to seep into the wounds to heal them. They'd also try to seep in some rejuvenation energy to hopefully help Dex's stamina get a jump start to overall recovery.

Name: Rex Raptor

"I said get it out, you hooligans!"

The shrill voice of a manger lady rang out as two figures were violently and promptly thrown out of the building. One was a green haired boy with glasses on his head, Weevil. And the other was a beanie wearing dinosaur enthusiast: Rex Raptor. felt the concrete outside and it hurt their behinds and their pride. The door slammed closed behind them, leaving Weevil to get up and adjust his glasses and Rex to get up and yell back at the closed door.

"Yeah? Well we don't want to give you our money anyways!"

"Sheesh that's the second time this week it's happened. I'm starting to see a pattern here." Weevil sighed.

"Hey, we didn't do anything to get thrown out of there!"

"Oh yeah?" Weevil confronted the challenge, propping his glasses up. "For starters we did sneak in as seventeen year olds to a casino."

"So what? That's nothing to throw us out for."

"Even the faked I.D.s?"

"Kids do that kind of stuff, besides its nothing compared to you when you started loudly slamming the lottery machine for losing, hehe."

"Wha? Urghh! so?? If I do recall you got into a fight with that lady that threw us out!"

"She called me a no good trouble maker!"

"But did you really have to call her a beluga whale?"

"She had it coming!"

"Rex this is exactly why we are kicked out from everywhere we go!"

"Listen here bug boy, we can go anywhere we want, just cut your complaining and help me find another place to kill time!"

"Feh, if I must..."

Weevil peered to his right, and found a small crowd of people snickering and glaring at the both of them. The thick-skulled dino Duelist had no idea of course, so Weevil just looked away from the crowd and walked down the concrete path. Rex walked with Weevil at his side, sighing with resentment for the casino. It's still 5:00 in the afternoon, what could two ex-Champs even do to pass their time?

"Maybe the arcade?" Weevil suggested.

"nah, we were kicked out of there too remember. What about that bowling joint?"

"Only you would enjoy that, I'm not good at throwing things."

"Then maybe a gym, so you can fix your noodle arms!"

"They aren't noodles! They are just...hm...the perfect physic for a card player!"

"That's a load of crap and you know it, I'm a duelist too y'a know!"

"And who is the finalist and who is the winner in this conversation?"

"Why you little-! I'll punch those glasses into your skull!"

He grabbed Weevil’s collar, so weevul kept trying to pry him off by pushing his face away. It was all very tense for a usual night out. But then, after rex took another step, he stepped upon something rather odd. A shining crystal. In an instant, Rex was teleported right out from under weevil’s nose. Weevil just blinked.

“What the....”

Rex suddenly found himself looking at a large Skyline in front of him. Buildings everywhere in the distance. Rather shocking, since he was just choking out Weevil. Wait...if this was the skyline....

He looked down, finding himself twenty feet in the air.

“Ahhhhh!”

He tried to swim up in mid air, but it didn’t prove effective as he plummeted down to the ground, landing in a pile of bones. *Bonk!* Rex had swirls in his eyes and a crystal firmly attached to his shoe. He rubbed his head, taking a step out of the oddly placed bone pile, the crystal glowing yet again. Suddenly, he vanished right to the same place in the air he was before. He blinked a couple times just to make sure it wasn’t his imagination. What the...

“Not again!!!! Ahhhh!!”

*bonk*

Ignoring the hunter’s words of confusion for the moment, he had other issues that took his attention. The anomaly that was kale. A Saiyan apparently by her own admission. Were they part human and part ape? Her power seems similar to the power he possesses. Too similar to be a coincidence. Drones didn’t fire back to her destroying them, instead Specter spoke in a rather, disturbed tone from one of them.

“I think that we can work together, you and I. Or at least live in harmony. I don’t wish ill on your kind, and hope only for the best. Ms. Kale, was it? I only seek to rule over the humans whom seek to enslave my race. You are in no danger from me.”

The drones around her didn’t seem to attack hunter too, almost as if it respected the fact that they were friends. Specter was in a peculiar position.

“But do not undermine my plans. I respect you and your species greatly. But do not use that as way of attack. Or else I’ll have to begrudgingly go through with my attack upon you and your group.”