• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Convergence Omniversal Heroes

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Timeman, Elecman.
With: Hiro, Master Chief, and Elecman
2172. Internal time clock: 5.18.2172.40.13.

"HEY BRO! REMEMBER WHO YOU'RE WEAK TO?!"

As the rolling cutters dashed at Elecman, Elecman suddenly forgot that little diddy. Perhaps it was a side effect of his systems corrupting, he wasn’t sure. But somehow he didn’t remember that until now. Could it be the original personality of Elecman was still fighting even now for control?

Elecman didn’t move at all, seeming to embrace the attack...until Timeman fired temporal arrows into the rolling cutters, sending them onto the ground, similarly to how Hiro’s keyblade was pinned down. Timeman gave him a irritated expression.

“Remember your place, at my feet?”

Elecman blinked back into the fight. He had zone out there, for reasons previously unknown to him. Oh! That’s right. Hiro. He looked over to approve of his damage to him, until he realize there was no damage at all. He brought out a comically sized grappling hook by the looks of it and has grappled away. He blinked, just wondering how to even address it.

“...My...quick on your feet aren’t you little one?”

Before he could go on to make a counter attack against this rather surprisingly effective method of evasion, he heard a gun cock. Before him wa a green cyborg like creature with a yellow visor

“Stand down, before I make you.”

“You’ll never strike to my heart with THAT attitude. Hmmm perhaps a more direct approach is needed.”

In an instant, Elecman was enveloped in a large sum of electricity, practically making him invisible amongst the cloud of electricity he was swamped it. He flew shockiling bright before zooming toward spartan 117. his intense speed was almost blinding as he aimed to preform a zapping punch to the Spartan, that would not only carry physical force but energy as well!

Timeman began to scowl, looking at their circumstance. That’s three now. These cockroaches keep springing from the woodwork. If this keeps up we won’t stand a chance. Hm...better focus on the one that will seek us out...

Timeman turned to face Cutman, the lightning bolt Elecman fired earlier arching into the sky before dropping down toward cutman’s position. Timeman gave a satisfied nod, knowing how this could play into his advantage. He made the calculations, he was ready, as he always was.

“Time slow!”

He set off the mid powered time slow, as he fired two temporal arrows at cutman. They would arch to either side. He couldn’t possibly guard an attack from above, left, and right amongst a slowed enviroment could he? It would be like swatting bullets

Marseille Tunnels

“Yeah, I’m good,” Peter said. “Is everyone else okay?” He looked around. Only himself, Nathan, Hughes, X, Y, Toph, and the newcomer were left.

“This guy needs to be stopped,” he said. “His plan has only been in action for two minutes, and he’s already gotten rid of Mr. Stark, Sans, Lance, Yang, and Shantae. We need to find a way to get rid of him as soon as possible, otherwise we give him more time to unleash more of his plan.”

Airship

Sawyer watched as the creature attempted to ‘bond’ with Negan. He didn’t hear the voice, but he saw Negan’s hand constantly transform into a black tendril, and he also noticed the weird things coming out of it and getting sucked into portals.

“What the hell was that... thing?” Sawyer said to Negan. “And where the hell are these portals coming from?” He grabbed onto a pole as well. Vader held the group in place with the force to keep them from getting sucked into the portals.

Name: The Hunter
With: Kale and Doomslayer

Saiyans? Planet Sadala? Gangs? Okay, the Hunter knew one of those things to some degree. The others he was a little puzzled about, but he assumed she meant a planet like Mars, Mercury and all that, but why say what planet your from? Was she from another planet? A celestial emissary of sorts?...She still looked rather human. The Hunter proposed that he just nod and agree from then on. Things were too confusing to ponder.

"Ah, Sadala...Hadn't heard of that place before. Though I doubt you've heard of Yharnam. Not a nice place, especially when the hunt kicks off...So this Sadala, how is it? Pretty place? Dreary? A mix of the two?"

The Hunter continued to fiddle with the rifle, now removing the little capsule of...Puh-Las-Muh. There was a whole label on the can, clearly displaying "WARNING - HIGHLY VOLATILE PLASMA. DO NOT EXPOSE TO DIRECT SUNLIGHT. DO NOT SUBMERGE IN WATER. DO NOT..." the warnings went on for some time, fading into tiny text speaking of a liability clause. He had no clue what the label was talking about. Got lost around "volatile". Definitely not quicksilver. Probably was responsible for that green charge of heat. Seemed to work well enough before, but it sounded as if the canister was empty when he shook it. Not that there was any shortage of ammo around.

"Looks like I gotta find some more of these capsules of puhlasmuh for my new blunderbuss here..." He tossed down the spent can and started rooting about the bodies. "Shame that angry slayer broke my ol' one, but I like this one better. I imagine it'll cut through beasts like butter, ha ha!" He sighed as he returned to rooting through Soviet corpses. He wasn't really one for "social norms" and it's not like rooting through remains was unusual for a hunter. Of course, it probably wasn't appropriate for a saiyan...

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki
Marsielle Outskirts

Uraraka nodded. "Where are you guys?"
Deku looked around. "We're in the same city as you guys. Though we don't know our exact location. How about you?"
Uraraka shook her head, realizing he couldn't see her. "Us neither. Maybe we--"
"Hey," Iida interrupted. "Over there!"
In the distance, they could see the girl from earlier, flying, trying to find them.
"How is she going to see us?" asked Iida.
Before anybody could reply, Todoroki raised his left and right hands. He shot a bolt of ice straight into the sky. Then he shot another. Then, Todoroki launched a bolt of fire with his left hand, watching as the two crashed into each other with a large, short-lived flare of fire and ice.
Hopefully Midoriya and Bakugou.
Even if someone, or something came, he knew at least the six that were from UA could handle it.

Raitoningu, Midoriya
Marsielle Outskirts

Deku was intently listening to Ochako.
"Us neither. Maybe we--"
Then her voice stopped. He could hear muffled voices.
"What's up?" asked Dex, finally taking off his respirator.
"They stopped talking. Maybe..."
Then he heard the shatter. The two UA students looked up, using their powers to get to a higher spot. Once Dex got over his nausea, he joined Deku and watched the improvised fireworks.
Still holding the blubbering Soviet soldier, Deku watched intently.
"You don't think..." Dex asked.
"It has to be." Izuku activated Shoot Style.
Dex plucked the headset off of Deku's face, placing it back on. He leaned towards the soldier.
"What's your name?"
"Ni-Nikolai."
"Well Nikolai, brace for high speeds."
"Vhat?"
Izuku turned back. "We're going to go get them!!!"
They both took off, jumping from rooftop to rooftop as they closed in on the group.
Deku turned to Raitoningu.
"Can you fire a flare too?" he asked.
Dex groaned. "I see where you're going with this."
He shot bolts of lightning into the air as he jumped, further increasing his nausea.

Name: Akame, Bakugou, Erza

The fireworks had not just been picked up by Midoriya & Dex, as Bakugou along with Akame & Erza also picked up on it as Bakugou quickly followed Deku and Dex as he had a scowl on his face while he used his explosive quirk to propel himself through the air.

"Hey, don't you dare try to take the lead without me!"

Erza shifted into her Heaven's Wheel armor, with the aim to fly after them, though she glanced back at Keda and his wolf companion then turned to Happy.

"Mind giving them with a lift? I could probably carry the other." Erza asked as Akame scanned the fireworks ahead and opted to dash forward on foot. Her quick speed meant she could keep pace even from her ground level position.

----------
Name: Kale

Kale watched as the Hunter while he looted the corpses of fallen Soviets while he also engaged in casual conversation. Clearly, the Hunter had been far more used to such grizzly sites than she herself had.

Still, Kale pushed the discomforting site aside as she would address his questions.

"I-it is rather nice actually. B-beautiful mountain ranges, and lush forests. I-it's nothing crazy but...it is comforting." Kale admitted, as she had felt a bit homesick on the matter but had a question of her own.

"T-tell me, you call yourself Hunter. Do you...have a name of your own? I-I can guess what you do back at this Yharnam but there must be m-more to you than a nameless hunter." Kale said, as she had been curious about learning more of Hunter; when compared to Hiro, Kale felt she only got the basic outline of the Hunter and had the belief there was more underneath he had yet to share.

----------
Name: Hiro

"Eh, you learn to be quick on your feet. Something my master taught me, along with not losing site of your opponent."

As Eleceman and Timeman shifted their focus to Master Chief, who made a surprising appearance all things considered, and Cutman Hiro had the chance to focus as he worked to call his Keyblade back to him. Given it had been securely bounded, it took longer and a bit more magic than per usual but within a minute he managed to get it back in his hands as it flashed into a white light from the bound area to his palm.

Hiro had little time to waste, as he began to channel magic into his Keyblade before he began to spin in place. Much like before, the Keyblade began to pick up wind around it only it extended to Hiro's body as he turned himself into a human twister as he quickly followed his quip with his latest spell.

"Wind!"​

Hiro spun ahead, as his plan was simple...to ram into Elecman and Timeman while they had been busy with their opponents. The twister around him should circulate any electricity that Elecman may try to fire at him though his aim was to strike them before they had a chance to respond in kind.

----------
Name: Yang

"Aw...s-shit!"

Yang, who had gradually tried to regain more energy, heard the sounds of rockets fire as some mechanical monster came out of nowhere. While still weak, adrenaline and some recovered semblance kicked in as she had enough strength to jump away though that left Sans and Shantae vulnerable. Which caused her eyes to widen in horror.

"C-crap, move!"

-----------
Name: Toph

Toph managed to move the wall with the help of X & Y as it seemed the situation had been settled. Or rather, a newcomer with sharpened claws came in and slashed the door down. A newcomer who had this...odd make-up.

Toph could detect the metalic refinements within this guy's body. A clear outline given to her by the man's aggressive moments. Something Toph is too curious about. "Okay, um...who is metal bones here?" Toph asked, as she made that statement without looking directly at Logan's eyes. Though Logan could see the blanked out eyes Toph had in turn.

But then Toph overheard Spider-Man's insistence to stop Z now before they lost anyone else. Which was something Toph agreed to as she focused on feeling the tremor the generator had caused rather than that question.

"Yeah, I agree with web-head here." Toph said as she began to feel the path and walked forward while she motioned the others to follow.

"Got a bit on that generator's tremor. I can lead us to him, and hopefully bash this Z in the face should he be there." Toph added on as clearly she wanted payback for what happened to Sans.

----------
Name: Dipper, Finn & Jake, Raven, Star

"Oh well um my name is Dipper. This is Raven, other there are Star, Finn & Jake, and um...Nomad. And that one is um, a colorful friend and this is Danny." Dipper said as he began introductions for the group as a whole as the man named Michael gave his own introduction to them. Minus Angel Dust, who had not shared his name to this point.

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
They deeply inhaled, like they were about to go on another rant, but they ended up sighing,"Jeez, guess I did get mad, but in hell, I'm well known, but that doesn't change anything," They said, in a tone that seemed to make them sound sorry, but this was another lie, in reality, he didn't care at all, in fact, he was tempted to just walk off and try to find his way home, he was just good at faking emotions, and he did have a few 'alter egos'.

"Aye." Happy said. He turned to Variant Fox. "I can only carry one of them." Variant Fox nodded. "I know. You take Keda. I'll take Alpha." Happy nodded. "Aye." He flew over to Keda and wrapped his tail around his waist. Variant Fox's eyes glowed bright blue. He turned into his Flight Variant, Flying Fox. He then flew over to Alpha, then carefully picked up the wolf with his back feet.

Name: Ashley

Ashley saw the improvised flare and sighed, relieved that they could see her. She, too, flew in the direction of the group. The redheaded teenager also kept an eye out for more troops or something, noting that a gigantic mechanical...thing seemed to be attacking a peculiar group nearby. She wanted to help them; the thing looked strong and, well, they didn't, but knew that she really needed to focus on the task at hand. Bring it up when you touch down. At least as a warning.

Name: Lance

Lance fired several shots at the thing. Quiznak, this thing is humongous!! He jumped out of the way, narrowly dodging a beam. "It's almost like a robeast," he noted under his breath. This wasn't good. He'd probably be able to take the thing if he had Red, but the Lion was too far for him to run to; heck, he didn't even know where it was at the moment! Lance remembered how the Red Lion came to Keith whenever he was in trouble. But Keith's bond with his Lion was really strong. If I wanted to call Red, I'd have to be able to stop and focus. Lance knew that wasn't likely. Maybe if he had someone to cover him, but he couldn't take any risks. Sans and Yang were still too weak to fight, and Shantae had yet to wake up. This isn't good...why did I have to go check it out?! The Red Paladin couldn't help but feel responsible for the ordeal; if he hadn't gone to investigate, would the thing possibly still be in the cellar?

Name: Maes Hughes

"I think we'll live. You've got a point, though," Hughes said to Peter. He would have much preferred to check on Sans and the others, but it didn't seem like he had much of a choice. Even without superpowers, Hughes could still contribute. "Good job, hopefully he's there. At the very least, we can destroy that generator," he added, looking at Toph. She had a vengeful face, and Hughes understood why she would feel that way. Their friend had been hurt, and Toph wanted revenge. Hughes just hoped that revenge wouldn't overshadow reason and cause her to do something she'd regret.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Sans
Marseilles

Sans' left eye flashed blue immediately, disappearing and reappearing in front of Shantae, a wall of blue bones erupting from the ground in front of him as he stood in front of the half-genie, effectively defending them both from the attacks. The blue bones just seemed to absorb the attacks, strengthening their use as 'indestructible', though they cost Sans a lot more magic.
His forehead began to bead with sweat, his blue eye flickering. "i think that's about all i got in me." He groaned.

Master Chief
Battlefield (Tent)

Chief immediately opened fire on Elecman as he attacked the Spartan, raw plasma slamming into his opponent, before the punch landed, slamming into John's chest. It was stronger than the Spartan had been expecting, but nowhere near to the strength the Doomslayer had displayed earlier.
Master Chief tanked the punch as he grabbed Elecman by the shoulders. The electrified punch, however, had managed to deplete John's energy shields. With his hold on Elecman, Chief proceeded to lift his leg to slam his knee into the bots chest.

Doomslayer
Battlefield (Field)

Flynn Taggart felt his rage building as he remained frozen in place, shotgun still raised, finger still on the trigger. How had this happened? Why had this happened? This wasn't something the Doomslayer had ever experienced before, and he wasn't exactly thrilled about it. He'd torn apart those men earlier, limb by limb, destroying their robotic suits, using their own weapons against them. It had been extraordinarily satisfying.
Yet, here he was, frozen in place like a joke. Using all the willpower he had, Flynn did his best to move his arms or his legs, yet nothing happened.
At least, that was until the steady hum of the device on his chest went silent, and the blue field around his body, too, vanished. His arms fell to his sides, and he took a step forward to balance himself. He was free.
Quickly, the Doomslayer turned to the Hunter and Kale, pumping his Shotgun.

Snake
Labyzinth (Armory)

He heard the plasma before he saw it. Even the light of it. The rapid swelling of an intense force at a low frequency, violently shaking the open tube. Having survived his fair share of ordeals, and understanding how to react to most given situations, the one Snake drew a conclusion to in a moments notice was to dive away from the tube. To the side, away from that entrance.
As soon as he'd cleared the tube, landing on the floor several feet away, raw plasma, glowing an intense and vibrant bluish/yellow color, shot up through the tube, a good amount of it shooting out of the open home in the tube's side, slamming into the far wall, melting the metal and the guns on it, straight through the wall and into another room, from the wall, into yet another room.
The heat was terrifying alone, feeling as though it were frying Snake's back, even at that distance. But just as quickly as it had started, it stopped. The soldier got back up to his feet, looking back at the hole the raw plasma had created. He'd been smart to throw down that pistol, instead of recklessly jumping head first into that tube. He had his answer, now. The armory held nothing else for him.
He looked down at his body to find it flickering in and out of vision. The heat itself seemed to have fried Snake's camo technology. Deactivating it, the soldier stopped disappearing only to reappear a split second later. He'd have to rely more on the shadows from here on out.

Negan
Airship

Negan chose not to answer Sawyer as he closed his eyes. The day had been going so well. He'd managed to capture Rick the Prick's group, and was about to execute one of them to show he meant business. It was a field day. But now? Now, here he was, with some sort of 'venom' bonding with him on an airship with Darth Vader, Snappy the Turtle, Evil Robocop and some guy.
All of this, without Lucille. Needless to say, the Savior wasn't very happy at the moment.

Timeman, Elecman.
2172. Internal time clock: 5.18.2172.42.84.

Elecman, charging chief was surpised with the cyborg’s resistance. The plasma shots fired burned through some electricity that would otherwise have been used to hurt master chief or worse. He didn’t expect shielding of any sort, let alone for him to be still standing. But, by the looks of it, the shielding was down. Before he could strike again, chief beat him down to the round with a *CLANK!* even for a robot, it racked his servos. Sparks came from his head as he skidd across the ground.

“My...your quite a find aren’t you?” Elecman said, brushing himself off from the ground, his charging interrupted by chief. “You May have survived that, but could you survive this?”

Elecman stood still, his hands stretching out to stage sky, electricity coursing through him like a Tesla cool. Suddenly the clouds boomed, tipping through the tent and striking all around cheif’s location, around five individual lighting strikes. Elecman has begun to pant, the attacks recently costing a lot of electricity to manifest.

Timeman let cutman’s slowed situation play out, turning to Hiro, who had seemed to be making a counter attack already. He didn’t like that he was on the side of a pronged assault...bad anyway he spun it. Timeman started Hiro right in the eye, hunkering down. The wind swept over him, rattling him, the force doing light damage to his hull before it subsided.

“You were going for a surprise factor. You failed.” Timeman stayed to hiro. “We are on different levels you an I. To fight on would only delay your inevitable demise.”

He raised his hand to hiro, shooting a shower of second hand temporal arrows. These arrows were weak, the strength of sharp rocks. But he spammed them, shooting a hailstorm her way as he closed the distance slowly, walking closer and closer to her, before it changed into minute hands, firing off a few of them In the mix of the storm of purple weapons

Hiro spun around, with his intent to crash into Elecman after he had done the same with Timeman...but Timeman himself recovered as he began to fire multiple arrows that came Hiro's way.

Some of the arrows were sucked up by the twister, which drifted harmlessly over his head. Some of the volley managed to get through which forced Hiro to slice them with Total Eclipse in spin slashes. Though one arrow managed to get by both as it cut his shoulder.

"Gah!"

None the less, Hiro managed to move away from the other arrows as the twister died down and he focused on Timeman with a determined expression.

"I am on a level beyond compare! This only prolongs the inevitable! Blah blah blah. Can't you guys come up with fresh material? But hey, if you want to look down on me well..." Hiro said as he moved by a bunk while his Keyblade shinned.

"That's your problem..."

Hiro then used his agility & parkour. As he bounced from one bunk to another within the military tent as he advanced quickly to Timeman as he seemed to call for a spell while he aimed the Keyblade his direction.

"Thun..."
...only to toss his Keyblade in the air instead, as Total Eclipse spun end over end momentarily while Hiro hoped to a bunk behind Timeman rather than right at him. He then bounced off the bunk and shot forward forward....as he called for his Keyblade which reappeared in his hands as the toss was a distraction while he aimed to deliver a quick slash to Timeman's back after he shot himself like a rocket.

------------

Kale heard the pump which caused her head to tilt before her eyes widened as she took note that the Doomslayer had began to move and aimed a gun at them.

"Look out!"​

On instinct, Kale moved with great speed as she aimed to try and grab Hunter and move them out of the path of the coming shotgun shot.

comic

Master Chief
Battlefield (Tent)

Frowning, Chief narrowed his eyes at Elecman, before a bolt of lightning struck the ground beside him.
John picked up the fallen rifle, another bolt striking behind him, having dropped it to manhandle Elecman, he aimed it at Elecman, about to open fire, when a third bolt struck him, depleting his energy shields just as they were recharging again.
He dropped to a knee from the force of it, two more bolts striking and missing. Smoke drifted off of his armor, but Chief had taken worse damage before.
Much worse.
Immediately getting back to his feet, Chief opened fire on Elecman again.

Logan
Labyzinth

The Wolverine frowned at Toph. This little brat was the one he'd helped them with? With an aggravated sigh, Logan's claws slid back up into his hands as he folded his arms, listening to what they all had to say. If he was being honest, he didn't give a sh*t what they had to say to each other, and what their situation was, he just needed to understand what his situation was.
"Where am I?" Logan asked loudly over them. "And who the hell are you?"

(For reference, Shen gave me permission to auto Elec Man here.)

Battlefield (Tent)
By this point, the chaos around Cut Man meant that most of the attacks coming towards him had been negated. Time Man's attacks were still there, however. Time Man should be out of time soon, though. Cut Man prepared two Rolling Cutters and used them to deflect two of the arrows, getting nailed in the leg with the other one. That was when the Time Slow ran out. "You've been overexerting yourself." Cut Man chuckled, internal systems compensating quickly for the hit. He saw the Chief firing at Elec Man. A good enough distraction. As the electric robot master blasted Chief's bullets out of the sky, Cut Man dashed for his brother. "Hey Titanium Man, get back!" Cut Man was fairly certain he knew what Elec Man would do next.
"What?!" Elec Man swung his head around towards Cut Man. "You! The Time Slow... I'll blast you apart, brother! Your death will be electrically beautiful!" Elec Man blasted his Thunder Beam towards Cut Man, who... didn't dodge. Cut Man held his ground, drawing two Rolling Cutters and jamming them into the ground. The lightning coursed through his body, and Cut Man clenched his teeth as the volts surged through and out of his body. He had grounded himself. "Hey, bro, sorry about this, but I'll have to CUT you off now!" Cut Man kicked off the ground, flipping over. As he did, he let go of his Rolling Cutters, flipping into the air. As he did, he spun towards Elec Man, the Rolling Cutter on his head sharp as ever.
"What-?!" Elec Man stopped short, a large slash over his chest. Elec Man stumbled back and fell to the ground as Cut Man landed, not on his feet.
"Urgh..." Cut Man groaned. He had taken much more damage from that shock than he had thought he would... Cut Man collapsed next to his brother, both Robot Masters taken down for the count.

Labyzinth
Nathan nodded in acknowledgement. "Now you know why Z is so dangerous. We can't be reckless with how we proceed. Maybe Snake could- Snake?" Nathan only then properly noticed Snake had left them. "Damn. We're on our own." Nathan turned towards Hughes. "What's your rank, by the way? That looks like a military outfit from the mid-20th Century."

Marseilles (Outskirts 1)
Keda nodded, allowing himself to be carried. Alpha initially freaked out, but Keda quickly calmed his wolf down, and the hound allowed himself to be carried.

Marseilles
The metal behemoth noticed what had just happened. It seemed that, somehow, they had dodged its attack.
They wouldn't do the same thing twice.
Taking no damage from the gun, the titan blasted its rear jets into the air, flying up before crashing into the ground, sending a wave of dust over the area. As he did, he blasted another force wave wide enough to hit all four combatants, also from the side Sans wasn't guarding.

Marseilles (Outskirts 2)
Michael nodded. "Then if you really want to help us take back Marseilles, follow me." The front of the mech closed back up, and Michael dashed off towards the battlefield.

Lance gritted his teeth when the mecha-thing jumped and landed, causing dust to fly everywhere and preventing him from seeing. He tried to see if he could do something to see through it with his visor. That moment was all that it took for him to be hit by the force wave. With a grunt, Lance's world turned black, and the Red Paladin went down. His bayard clattered down, bouncing out of his hand and deactivating.

Hughes turned to Nathan. "Lieutenant colonel," he replied, then looked down at his uniform. It was, in fact, still his Amestris military uniform. "As for it being mid-20th century, well, I was brought through a wormhole to a different universe. In my own, it's--or it was--1914." He left out the part about being shot and nearly dying. The group needed to focus on the task at hand right now, and Hughes didn't want to distract from that.

Timeman, Elecman.
2172. Internal time clock: 5.18.2172.50.13.

Timeman watched cutman take out Elecman, a kamekaze strike on one another. Like a toaster in water. That pair of scissors has been a thorn in my side for 0.8 seconds past due. Regardless, I must set my sights on my remaining foes. If my calculations are correct...

He glanced toward hiro’s Location who had begun to spring his attack. His analysis protocols allowed him to predict possible futures, and from the data he’s been collecting so far, regardless of what move he did or chief did, it was best to pick the certain option.

He held out his left hand to the sky, closing his eyes. All of a sudden an hour and minute hand materialized on his palm, hand spun extremely fast. It acted as a helicopter blade, spinning him high up into the air, ripping out of the tent’s ceiling. He had effectively removed himself from the situation. Flying up above, shrouded by the tent between him and his enemies.

“Hmph. Seems as though they have no use for the remaining time in their lives.”

He held out his right hand, his face tending up in concentration. It begun. He had showered the tent with minute hand arrows and second hand arrows, the second hand arrows being as fast as bullets and the minute hands being as fast as actual arrows. He grunted, exerting large sum energy in the attack. If he had to do everything himself, then that’s what he would do!

With: Kale and Doomslayer

His looting found some success. He netted some more canisters for his new blaster, loading one in. Gathered around eight of the explosive substance. "Well thank ya, chums. More useful in my hands rather than yours at this point." Kale told him about her home. Beautiful. Trees as far as the eye could see, natural beauty- aye, she brought definition to it. In fact, such lovely descriptions gave him...thoughts? Memories. Connections.

As he loaded his blaster, Kale asked the question of his name. Ah. That question that had eluded him. "Well missus Kale, good question! The hunt has muddied my memory, fogged it. But I'm starting to piece things together..." Hmm. Those connections. Reminders of his past. What was it like? Yes, yes, the country...a farm boy...he was in the military...Ah, his name! The hunt had cleared from his mind. With no great one to control the bloodlust he had recalled- "Ah, my name...I recall it now. My name is-"

"Look out!"

Well, he had recalled it. Until a shotgun blast rang through the air, and Kale had pulled him out of the way. That slayer was free! But how? That didn't matter- He doubted that without Hiro or the Chief they could hold off the beastly man for long. Ah, think think...Ah! Aha! Volatile. The key to his plan.

The canisters seemed to react to heat or general degradation of their shell. Of course, volatile meant explode. Ergo, if he could burst them-

Before he knew it, he had chucked two of the puhlasmah cans towards the Doomslayer. "Missus Kale, get down!" He let out a crack of green energy towards not the Doomslayer, but the canisters thrown at their feet. This was gonna be big.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki, Midoriya, Dex
Marsielle

Uraraka noticed the electric flares, then two figures surrounded in green and neon blue electricity.
She ran towards them, while Iida simply walked, while Todoroki continued to stand there shooting flares for the others.
Out on the ground, both her and Deku realized too late that he was coming in too fast.
"Oh," Deku said, the moment he realized this. "URARAKA MOVE!!!"
She almost shrieked until they crashed into each other.
Seconds ago, Deku had dropped Nikolai, who Dex immediately caught, placing him carefully on the ground. He murmured, "Stay here," to the Soviet soldier, while he ducked into an alleyway and hurled into a trashcan.
It was then that Iida arrived. "Midoriya! It's good to see--"
When the dust cleared, Midoriya and Uraraka snapped back into consciousness, realizing that Deku lad crash-landed on top of her. Iida turned around and took several steps away from them, moving back to Todoroki and Ed. Raitoningu had just noticed them, and lost his nausea as he started recording them with a camera in his goggles.
"Uh..." Deku stammed. "I-it's good t-to see you, Uraraka...." He was blushing profusely.
"Y-yeah..." Uraraka stammered, just as red as he was. "G-good t-to see y-you too, D-Deku. Y-you think you c-could get off of me?"
"I-I think I s-sprained my leg on th-the way down..."
Dex was busting his gut over in the alleyway.
"HA! HOLY CRAP!!!" he exclaimed, careful not to attract attention. "If I make it out alive, this is going straight to Ashido, then Kaminari, then Sero, THEN Kirishima, then the rest of 1A. THEN 1B!!!"

Name: Specter

Specter sat atop his throne, his fluttering down under him. He watched anxiously out the window of his base, the preparations for his megastructure finishing. It was time. Time for the retribution for his kin, the great colonization of another plain of existence. He watched on as a ring like megastructure lit up, a portal like device being ignited. It was gigantic, built to bring his entire space station through.

“Our reckoning is at hand.” Specter said, a glimmer in his eye pointing toward the device. “A portal to another reality, one we can colonize and claim for our kind. One where we won’t be enslaved or be forced against our whims to be subservient to the vile human race. Engage thrusters, we are moving the dreadnought.”

He finished recording his message into the computer, the computer making an audible shut off sound as it finished the recording. Using his psychic powers, he waved the button down across the room. The ship set its course on the rift ahead. Specter gave a small signature smile, the albino simian witnessing the monumental event taking place.

The dreadnought moved toward the rift, inching inside. The megastructure held firm, his ship riding through it, breaching the shroud and into the other side the Saru-IV made it to the new dimension before them, appearing high up into the clouds. In the sky of the new dimension, a circular rift was still there, a two way connection between the worlds. They had made history. Simian history of course, humanity played no part, perish the thought

Last edited:

Hiro watched as his slash just missed his target while Timeman took to the air. Ripping a hole through the roof of the tent as he flew through it and away from it. Hiro watched from the lone hole as something seemed to descend from the sky towards the tent.

Woosh!
And from the sound of it, a lot of somethings. Somethings that move very fast as Hiro held Total Eclipse while his mind raced rapidly. With the robot ally, along with Master Chief inside he had zero time to race to them and form a barrier. Instead, he had time for only one thing as he held his Keyblade up and called his spell just as the first of the hundreds of arrows entered through the tent.

"Gravity!"
A black sphere appeared above Hiro's Keyblade. A condescend sphere of gravity that attracted any objects around it to it. Which included the arrows that rained from the tent's top as they were shifted from their targets to the growing sphere above Total Eclipse as Hiro grit his teeth. This, along with his Time Stop, had been one of his most draining spells. But, it also was the only thing that could save them all as arrow after arrow was added to the sphere. Soon enough, all of the projectiles had come together to become inter joined into the large gravity sphere as a large ball of arrows had gathered together.

Through the now destroyed tent top, Hiro gazed on Timeman as he floated above. As a strand of sweat dripped down Hiro's cheek, he gazed with a cold intent at Timeman as he swung his sphere of arrows and shifted the gravity from the sphere to fire them back at Timeman with violent velocity.

This very well might be his last spell he could use till he recovered his magic "stamina", so he had every intent to make it count as he aimed to strike down the mad machine here and now before he could escape.

----------

Kale had not needed to be told twice, as she quickly dived away from the canisters that Hunter unleashed and looked to hope for cover as she sensed whatever he had in mind was destined to lead to a rather volatile reaction.

-----------
Name: Akame, Bakugou & Erza

Bakoguou and Erza arrived not long after Midoriya and Dex had, and Akame had been close behind them. All of them saw as Midoriya had a rather...awkward landing on top of Ochako.

A site Akame had been all too familiar with, given Tatsumi's "bad luck" of bumping into many a female members of Night Raid in similar fashion. All of this to Lubbock's jealously.

Erza, had a sly grin on her face. The flustered faces reminded her of Juvia whenever she had been in Grey's presence. And just as adorable, as they both acted like Juvia's in that situation....only hopefully with a bit of a less, obsessive desire for the other.

"Will you two quit your love fest! We've got more important things to do now!"

A sentiment now shared by Bakugou, who seemed eager to get a move on with all this. Erza shot him a scowl, before she moved over and offered a hand to Midoriya.

"Here, I figure you could use a hand." Erza said to Midoriya.

----------

"Mother F...."

Yang never got her curse up, as she lacked the strength to manage a second dodge the blast from the machine slammed into her. Her body shock back and slammed into the pavement; rolling end over end before she ended up flat on her back. Her last fleeting thoughts as the darkness of unconscious consumed her was concern over the others present and back down at the labyrinth...as well as a desire for payback on whoever had been responsible for this. Once they passed, she fell limp once more.

-----------

Since others had ignored the claw man, Toph decided to address him. Though given his tone, she'd do it in the same "respect" he seemed to show others.

"Well, Mr. Metal Bones if you are so curious. We are currently in a labyrinth. We all come for different worlds, and are trying to find some guy named Z before he does....evil things." Toph explained, though not as eloquently as perhaps say Iron Man would have laid it out as she folded her arms over her chest.

"As for who we are? Well...maybe if you asked nicely and didn't act like you had a stick up your butt we'd be more than happy to share." Toph said as the young blind Earthbender seemed far from intimidated by the man once called the Wolverine.

-----------

Dipper, along with Raven, gave a nod as they would motion for Star and company to follow them. Star, who in turn with Finn & Jake seemed to believe Angel Dust's words...their kind hearted if not gullible nature mixed perfectly with his flawless emotional shift.

"It's okay, just gotta work on that attitude. I'm sure we can work it out while we are stuck in this mess. Now let's go kick Sovi butt!" Star said with a smile as she Finn & Jake followed Dipper and Raven after Michael's mecha to the battlefield.

Name: Ashley, Ed

Ashley waved to the group, touching down lightly. She laughed when Midoriya landed on top of Uraraka. Ed snickered as well. "Are they a couple or something?" he asked, half to poke fun at the situation. Ashley seemed to ignore Bakugou.

"So, what are we going to do now?" she asked, looking around. The group didn't seem to have a definitive leader, though Todoroki had attempted to step up and take charge. Speaking of Todoroki..."By the way, that was pretty creative. The ice-flare thing."

Hughes looked at the newcomer, who was acting rather aggressively. Particularly to Toph, which rubbed him the wrong way. "How about we save the fighting for Z," he said, partially in warning to the Earthbender. Again, he didn't want to see her do something that would get her hurt.

Timeman, Elecman.
2172. Internal time clock: 5.18.2172.64.27.

“Gravity!”

All of a sudden, his temporal arrows were thrown off course, which wasn’t a minor feat. They were not only thrown off, but were drawn in my a black hole looking attack. Now Timeman was just as surprised as anyone would be to see a black hole heading his direction. This was the first attack that he was genuinely concerned about. This power...can that weapon really hold such potential? This must be dissected. Now...let’s see what probability would lead to the least ammount of damage.

His flight lacked the speed to evade such an attack, so he decided to debase gravity with gravity. He dispelled his propeller, falling down quickly, landing down in the battlefield with a *THUNK* and a *SPLAT* his vision blurred for a moment as he took a fall from 40 feet in the air. His joints and Servos took a few seconds to process this as he got up, wincing as he did so. He watched the gravity attack fly above.

He looked at his circumstances. On one hand he could flee, this being the perfect smokescreen for his escape. Or he could attempt to save Elecman and dissect the weaponry at play here. He decided that without Elecman his productivity would be significantly deacreased. Besides, he needed someone to take the fall for him at times.

He walked with a limp back to the tent, covered in dirt and mud from the fall. All the while, he had a hand behind his back. A spark or two escaped his hull, showing true to his injured state. He peeled open the tent, having difficulty walking. He glared at the remaining two conscious in the room: a physically and energy drained Hiro and master chief. He groaned.

“Your powers isn’t quite as pathetic as I had first theorized.” Timeman said, the closest thing to a compliment he has said. “But this is the end of the line. Given my state, I will make a compromise. I will leave you and the cyborg alone. But the imbecile in yellow, Elecman and the living scissors come with me. This is an internal affair.”

comic

Sans
Marseille

The skeleton looked frantically to his left as another attack came in. He didn't have enough energy for blue bones, but normal ones...
Immediately, an irregular wall of white bones quickly shot up to block the blast, but was shattered upon impact. Sans, too, was struck by the force wave, blasting him back, hitting the ground hard.
Luckily, the blast wasn't enough to kill him. It might have been if his bones hadn't taken the brunt of it. But just like that, the skeleton fell unconscious, his vision going dark.

Master Chief
Battlefield (Tent)

John watched as Cutman took Elecman out of the battle, and turned to Timeman in time to see him hold out his hand, hearing the projectiles before he saw them. However, Hiro proceeded to use another ability that almost made John's jaw drop. Almost. He'd shouted 'gravity', and all of the projectiles collected into a sphere above him, before being hurled at Timeman above, who evaded the attack, and dropped, disappearing behind the tent.
Chief looked over at Hiro, but before he could say anything, Timeman had reappeared at the entrance to the tent, talking about a 'compromise'. John blinked, before leveling his rifle at Timeman. He'd come here to help Hiro, and the weird scissor-head bot had easily proven himself an ally. He wasn't so sure about the one that generates electricity, but Timeman was clearly in no position to make 'compromises'.
"That's not going to happen."

Doomslayer
Battlefield (Tent)

Flynn narrowed his eyes at the canisters being thrown, but before he could react, the Hunter had fired at them, and upon impact, they erupted in a blast of green energy and red fire, pushing the Doomslayer off of his feet, launching him over a meter away, landing on his back and skidding back another foot or so, before somersaulting backwards, bringing himself back up to his feet, firing another blast in the direction of the Hunter and Kale, through the dark smoke that still hung in the air in the aftermath of the explosion.
Flynn had tanked tougher hits.

Logan
Labyzinth

Logan clenched his fist as Nathan ignored him, and he was about to act out before somebody finally addressed him. The little blind girl. Logan wasn't stupid, he knew she had to be a mutant of some kind. She was staring directly at him with her misty eyes, and she'd somehow helped lift that wall once Logan had slashed a portion of it out.
Regardless of this, he furrowed his brow, looking at her. He was on the verge of slashing her, as well, but his better judgement stopped him. "I wasn't asking you." He told Toph, turning away from her. "I don't need some f*cking little girl trying to tell me how to act."

Timeman, Elecman.

“....your arrogance is sickening.” Timeman grunted to Chief. “You automatically assume that Cutman is an ally of yours. He’s a criminal, wanted for his horrid crimes. Let us settle our own dispute on our own. Let’s be honest. I care little about you and you care little about me. So let’s remmedy this by not meeting again. You take whats yours, I take what’s mine, and we go our separate ways. Sounds like a neutral ground.”

Timeman wasn’t used to negotiation, but he was a master of logic. If there’s something a soldier could understand, it was sound logic. Perhaps it would even break through hiro’s Mind. He eyed Elecman and an unconscious Cutman. Taking their own dimensional robots somewhere else was sure to be a tempting offer, seeing as Chief had a certain distaste for them

Hughes fixed the man with a look. "Then let me try: watch it," he said, his usual joking manner gone. "Picking fights when you're outnumbered and don't know your enemy isn't exactly smart." Hughes wasn't too happy with this guy's general attitude, and he certainly didn't like him swearing at Toph. "And don't assume someone's not powerful because of their age."

comic

Logan
Labyzinth

Logan's left eye twitched as he turned to look at Hughes. "I don't give a sh*t what you think, bub." He growled. "I don't have to be a sensitive little flower like the rest of you. I helped you. If you don't like it, then point me to an exit. All I'm trying to do is get back home so I can die alone in a familiar place." His claws popped out of his fists. "Unless you want to make this harder for yourself, and keep f*cking pushing me."

Hiro watched as Timemna managed to avoid his arrows, and more annoyingly had decided to come back rather than try to flee from the scene. It appeared he desired both of the other robots as he tried to strike a deal with them. In truth, Hiro had little care for Elecman...he was a casual murderer so whatever happened to him really had not been of concern. Though he'd rather have destroyed him than offer him back to his ally personally.

Cutman however....he sensed goodness within him. He helped fight these two cruel cyborgs with Master Chief and himself. Letting him go to those two for whatever nefarious deeds was simply an impossibility.

"Going to a lot of effort for these guys. One of which had only shown open hostility to you and had been an enemy for you. Ask yourself this. I'm still standing. Keyblade still in hand. My soldier buddy is right here, and right now we are very bitter over your actions today. Is it all really worth it? You have a chance to leave here, to get away and report back to your boss or whoever you work for all this information about these events and go from there. Information that could be invaluable going forward. Or...you could gamble everything for these two...one of which is your enemy, and get turned to scrap metal and leave with not only a loss of life but also giving your side nothing out of this engagement. Given your current condition, it seems you are risking invaluable information needlessly for a lost cause. Losing is something I don't think you want to do, and if you continue this path you gamble losing everything with nothing your side has to show for the effort made." Hiro said, in truth he could not use magic right now. However, Timeman had no way to know that and as far as Timeman had been concerned he was prepared to fight two mostly fresh capable fighters. Hiro kept his weapon out as he had moved in front of Elecman and Cutman, even as he reached for something in his back pocket.

"Certainly, an artificial and intelligent AI such as yourself can run probability and realize it's foolish to bet against the numbers here."

----------

"Easy there...we're supposed to be on the same side here." Toph said, as she extended a hand and struck a stance as she aimed to hold Logan in place. With a metal skeleton, this should be simple enough for the Metal Bender.

"Look, I don't know why you want to just lay in a hole and die. But the fact is, threatening us isn't the best way to meet your goal. Not unless you want me to make you a pretzel." Toph threatened, her gaze on the floor but her voice firm and directed at Logan. Throwing claws at Hughes, a guy she had grown to like, had not been the best way to get on Toph's good side.

----------

"Well, we need to get information from our captured friend here. He appears to be a soldier for this faction called "Soviets" and any information about where they are and who their enemy is can help us go forward." Erza said, as given they lacked a leader they figured that they needed something to do and Erza decided that the idea was basic enough to begin with.

Timeman, Elecman.

Timeman put a finger to his chin in aggravation. He despised this entire scenario. Why had doctor Wily programmed him only to run once he has gotten equal or higher return first? Such an inferior concept for a dim witted man. Timeman, seeming Elecman had fallen to scum like cutman grunted looking to Hiro and Chief. He began to float off the ground, a purple energy enveloping him as he revealed his other hand. It had seemed different than time slow, or temporal arrows for that matter.

“You fleshlings are all the same. Brash and dull, with no concept of perfection nor the affect on the time stream.” He said, his mind eyes lighting up with 0’s and 1’s. “I am eternal, immortal if you would. Your flesh has an expiration date. And when it comes for you to expire, when your bone rots from underneath your skin, know that I will be living for eternity. Time Phase!”

Timeman became negative colors, then sounds of ticking clocks heard in the background as two purple clock hands spun around in front of him. In an instant, the clock rang, shattering the image of the clock, as well as Timeman. He was gone.

Two seconds later in time, Timeman reappeared several hundred meters from his previous location. He panted, the time phase technique taking a lot of strength out of him. He fell to the ground, his sides sparking. The experimental move was just that: experimental. Originally meant for prototype time traveling, but never perfected.

Elecman eliminated, cutman defeated for now. Of course I couldn’t rely on such an incompetent ally. No ally can match to the perfection of my form. Even doctor Wily thinking this would work just goes to show his intelligence in this matter. Pathetic.

That’s when something strange happened. He heard a deafening noise, his optical prossesors whaling several errors, so much so that it clogged his eyesight. One final window opened, one with a golden emblem, with the words ‘Specter’ written on it. What in the world?

“Hello Human friends, how are you?”

The British voice sounded from all of the speakers and alarms around the battlefield. Every computer, phone, speaker, bomb horns, and such devices seemed to show similar errors and video feeds, a sizable ship descending into view from the clouds. The figure in to video feeds on monitors and any other device that had video displayed him, the being known as specter.

“I am here to give the gift of servitude to your race, making way for the true species. I am a generous leader and I accept the responsibility in your vassal-ship. There is no need to be alarmed, make way for your new leaders!”

Hiro watched as Timeman began to float up, as there had been but a momentary concern he'd call Hiro's bluff and disregard the Chief's warning. Thankfully, after another textbook if not cliche bad guy quote, he vanished and after a few moments Hiro let out a sigh of relief.

Man, and I thought Dulor overdid it with time-based lingo.

Hiro glanced back over to Master Chief and gave a nod. "Thank you, couldn't been pretty screwed there if you didn't show if. If you both didn't show up." Hiro said, as he glanced down at the downed Cutman before he turned back to Master Chief.

"Think there's any way to help him? I am no expert on machines." Hiro admitted, as he figured they needed to help Cutman somehow. Though his gaze turned to Elecman as he had a frown. And had kept his Keyblade out, just in case he decided to deliver a finishing blow...

With: Kale, Doomslayer

The Hunter smirked as the canisters exploded into a furious flurry of green and red flames. A flawless plan, a flawless victory. "There we are missus Kale, situation averted." Returning to his feet, he had a big ol' smile under his bandana. That bastard finally met his end, a glorious fiery one. Or, so the Hunter thought.

As the flames turned to smoke, a figure began emerging from it- none other than mister tall green and won't die. "Oh, you gotta be fecking kidding! He won't die!" Fine, fine. He could deal with this. The blast seemed to stumble it, but he couldn't rely on that trick all the time. Besides, if the slayer caught on...he didn't like the cut of that jib. He had to do this hunter style. Embrace the latent blood in his veins. "Alright miss Kale, looks like I'll have to do this in a more...direct way." His cleaver found it's way to his gloved hand, extending outwards. "Time to end this fella."

He took two step forwards...and then nearly jumping out of his garbs at everything in the bloody city erupting into terrible noise. Something about humans, something something servitude...new leaders...he didn't really care. It seemed the source of this was something in the sky, some large...beast? A great one, here? Things were going insane! This was bollocks of a high degree! He didn't even care at this point- one thing at a time and that great one posed him little threat at the moment. He continued his stride towards the slayer, disregarding the frankly boring rants of the grandiose being that lay above them.

At this point, it seemed like nearly a win-win scenario. He'd die, return to the Hunter's Dream, and leave this bizarre place for Yharnam. He'd lose Hiro, Kale, and the Chief, but what did he know of them? He knew them by relation. Or the slayer would die, and the Hunter would continue to persist, his prey slaughtered. And he'd continue with Hiro, Kale, and the Chief, on to whatever lay next.

"Alright, let's get going. I'm ending this, mister Hiro and Chief or not."

Marseilles
Satisfied, the mecha walked over to its unconscious victims, four large mechanical claws coming out from its body and picking up the three unconscious teens and the skeleton. He walked back down to the cellar, standing on top of the large metal platform and descending back down.

Labyzinth
"Then I guess you're my superior officer, Lieutenant Colonel. And- Whoa, hey, cool it! All of you!" Nathan looked around to see Toph and Logan's debacle. "Whoever you are, old man, you have our thanks for chopping that door down."
"We had it." X sulked.

Marseilles (Outskirts 2)
The Nomad jogged along behind the main group, struggling a bit to keep up with Michael's mech. Suddenly, a light lit up inside Michael's suit. "EVERYONE GET DOWN!" Michael dropped to the ground, the Nomad jumping behind the mech, as a powerful plasma shockwave passed over them before vanishing. "The hell? That was at least two plasma cells..."

Marseilles (Outskirts 1)
Keda and Alpha dropped out of Variant Fox and Happy's grasps when they arrived at their location, landing elegantly. When the telepathic connection returned, Keda looked around at the strange group.

Labyzinth (Armory)
Suddenly, in the tunnel, a single large metal platform came down from above and descended to below. Snake could see it, but it couldn't see Snake. The mechanical claws held Yang, Shantae, Lance and Sans in its grasp.

A few minutes later...

"Good morning, Stark."
Tony Stark's eyes shot open. He panted hard, vision still blurry. Last thing he could remember, he was trying to hack into the Labyzinth's systems and...?
Tony realized then he didn't have his suit. The Iron Man armor was gone.
Also, he was handcuffed to the floor and on his knees.
Tony looked to his left. Yang, Shantae, Lance and the skeleton seemed to be similarly restrained, the skeleton with special bonds. To his right, Stark saw a large machine. A massive generator... the Mion Generator, perhaps...?
"I apologize for your current situation, but I need assurances you won't be interfering."
Tony looked straight ahead of him to see a tall android, similar in build to X and Y, but with flowing hair, elegant fabric and neon green lights.
"I guess you're Z, then. How do you know my name?"
"Omega seized control of your armor, leaving your databanks in my hands." Z replied. "And as such, I know everything you've ever uploaded. It's a pity Ultron was destroyed. We would have gotten along just fine."
"Just great." Tony sighed. "So what do you want with me?"
"Simple." Z said, walking over to Stark and tapping his forehead. "You. Tony Stark, the legendary man responsible for the renaissance of technology as the world knows it. Imagine what would happen if you had access to my world's technology? Imagine what you could make for me?"
"You do know the last time someone tried to make me build things for them, I burned down their entire camp right?"
"Oh believe me, I do." Z nodded. "But I doubt you'll have much of a choice in the matter soon enough. First, though, I must advance Phase 3 of my master plan. Your addition is useful, but unnecessary. Your friends, however... Well, it's best they see what's coming." Z snapped his fingers, and an electric current ran through Lance, Yang and Shantae, waking the three of them up.
Shantae blinked herself awake and looked at Z before shaking in fear. "No... Z... What are you..." Shantae's eyes were focused on the large contraption in the rear, shrouded in shadows.
Labyzinth (Z's Laboratory)

Marseille Outskirts (2)

Danny hit the ground, as did Ali, Catgirl, Volpa, and Jay Mexicano. Once the shockwave had passed, Danny lifted his head. He wasn't quite sure what that was. But he doubted it meant anything good.

Marseille Outskirts (1)

Variant Fox landed, with Happy doing the same seconds later. Variant Fox's eyes glowed bright blue. He turned into his Psychic Variant Espafox. "So, now what?" he asked.

Last edited by a moderator:

comic

Master Chief
Battlefield

"No." John answered Hiro. "If Cortana was here, maybe, but she isn't. That device I used to freeze the armored soldier earlier. The armor lock. It won't last forever. We should be returning to the others." As he said this, he lifted the rifle over his head, proceeding to magnetically attach it to his back armor.

Doomslayer
Battlefield

The Doomslayer narrowed his eyes as the Hunter moved in for a direct assault, cleaver in hand. Pretty gutsy move. Nevertheless, he'd be spilling blood. Tucking away his shotgun, Doomslayer charged forward at the advancing Hunter.
The two reached each other, the Hunter swinging his blade with accuracy and speed, slamming into the exposed flesh through the cracks of Flynn's armor. Just above his knee. This almost buckled him, but he remained standing, his fist slamming into the Hunter's face.
Letting go of the cleaver, the Hunter stumbled back slightly, stunned by the direct attack as Flynn yanked the cleaver out of his leg, tossing it aside, his other hand finding its way around the Hunter's throat, hoisting him violently into the air, his feet dangling as the slayer held him, about to grip and crush his wind pipe, before finally noticing the massive station hovering over Marseille. He hadn't been paying attention to the announcement, but the ship had provided a momentary distraction in Kale and the Hunter's favor.

Logan
Labyzinth

Logan remained frozen in place, his brow furrowing, his body slightly shaking. Of course. Years after enduring Magneto, here he was, caught in almost the same place by some bratty little girl with the same powers. Absolutely f*cking perfect.
"If you're sadistic enough." Logan challenged Toph, calling her bluff, ignoring Nathan.

Snake
Labyzinth

"Well, it's best they see what's coming."
Snake peered around the corner, narrowing his eyes at Z. Bingo. Target acquired. The soldier had been fortunate enough to follow that behemoth here, but to find Z directly... Snake's luck usually wasn't this good, and he was expecting it to run out very quickly. Regardless, he'd found his target. The hostages proved a totally new obstacle. Snake would need to free them. If Z used them as blackmail...
Snake returned to his cover, pulling out a single piece of C4. He'd need to play this smart. Play it careful.
Piece of cake.

Lance awoke with a start. He realized that he was cuffed to something, and that the others had been too. Struggling against his bonds, he heard Shantae and looked at Z. "Guess you look exactly like your profile picture," he joked, recalling the 'slideshow' that he had been shown back when he'd met Nathan, Shantae, X and Y. Crap, this is bad...I can't believe I let that thing capture us. Lance couldn't do much other than make remarks and give sour looks in this situation. Not ideal.

Hughes sighed. "Lost my temper there, sorry." He then grinned. "How about we lighten things up..." he pulled a photograph out of his pocket. "Look at my daughter! Her name's Elicia, isn't she just the cutest? I've got more, just give me a sec..."

Name: Edward, Ashley

Ed looked at the captive, then removed his right glove. This revealed his auto mail, but he wasn't too worried about that. He clapped his hands together and ran his right hand up his left arm, turning it into a blade in a flash of blue lightning. The Fullmetal Alchemist looked at the captive. "Okay...we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Tell us what you know." Of course, Ed didn't know that this method had already been attempted before to no avail.

"Guess that's one way to do it," Ashley muttered. Not that she was going to object; it was a way to get information out of him.

Pro Hero Dekiru

UA Students
Marsielle Outskirts

Deku took the offer without hesistation.
"ThankyousomuchyesIcoulduseahand"
Dex then helped up Uraraka.
"Ashido would love to have seen that," he said.
Uraraka immediately blushed. "S-seen what?"
"Don't worry about it. Good to see you guys."
He turned. "Hey Iida."
Iida finally greeted them. "That was a very brash action, going after Bakugou like that! And that applies to you too, Midoriya!"
Dex rubbed the back of his head, and Midoriya looked down.
"Be glad they went."
Iida turned, and Todoroki was standing right there.
"If not for them, then who knows what would have happened to Bakugou."
Midoriya tried to shut him up before Kacchan could say something like, "I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF, YOU BASTARDS" or something along those lines. Dex nodded.
"Thanks Todoroki, or should I say Icy-Hot."
He almost smiled.

"GAH!"​

Yang yelled in pain as the electric shock woke her up violently as she found herself bound on a table somewhere. It was rather unusual, but as her vision returned from the momentary blur she saw Sans, Lance and a now awake Shantae and Iron Man. Her Ember Celica removed much to her ever increased frustration. Not to mention another figure in the room, who seemed similar but different from X & Y. So that could only have meant one thing...

"Hey! You're that Z guy right? Let me out of here so I can kick your ass!" Yang spat, as she thrashed about her bindings. For a half-second, a sliver flare shinned in her hair...a combination of the pain she had endured to that point along with her frustration and rage, but it faded seemingly just as quickly as she tried to force her way out of the binding.

-----------

Erza had an eyebrow raised as she saw Ed create a wrist blade of thin air and threaten the captured Soviet with it. Could this one be a mage? Perhaps he used Iron-Make as it was reflective of Grey's Ice-Make magic.

"Intimidation is a reliable means of obtaining information." Akame said to Ashley with her usual neutral tone.

"Don't you dare imply I need the help four-eyes! I was doing just fine before you band of geeks showed up!" Bakugou spat, before he heard Dex use one of his terms "Icy Hot" in reference to Todoroki which caused him to scowl all the more.

----------

Everyone followed Michael's command as they got down while some sort of plasma shockwave shot overhead as they all hid behind the mecha. Once the wave passed, Michael seemed to express the general confusion.

"Whatever it was, I don't think it could be good. You think it's this...um, Soviet technology?" Dipper asked Michael.

----------

Kale had taken notice of the ship above them...and also, of the fact Doomslayer had his eyes off of them which provided an opening. One of many Caulifla had taught her to exploit, and while Kale feared her true power within she knew she could...no, had to help however she could here.

Kale extended her palms as she mustered up some courage, and formed a sphere of energy as she fired a ki blast which was aimed for Doomslayer's chest. The goal was to damage him and knock him on his back which should press the advantage in their favor.

------------

Hiro's gaze was directed up at the ship overheard, which only caused the Keyblade Wielder to frown. Though he quickly shifted his focus back to Master Chief's comment as he gave a nod. They needed to find something, like a computer or generator or something to help Cutman.

"Think you can carry him?" Hiro asked Master Chief in reference to Cutman.

---------

Toph had an eyebrow raised when she heard Logan dare her, as it seemed the guy did have a death wish but upon the insistence of others she released Logan before she heard Hughes pull...something out before he mentioned it being his daughter's picture.

"Well, I'm sure she's adorable. But it just sounds like a piece of paper to me." Toph said, as she waved her hand in front of her clearly paled out eyes as it appeared Hughes forgotten Toph was blind and could not bask in the "cuteness" that was Hughes picture of his daughter.

Marseille (Outskirts B)
"Actually, that's probably some NAC tech being mishandled." Michael explained, getting up. "Our weapons are plasma-based, and if someone ruptures a canister, it can create a detonation like that. Now let's keep going."
The Nomad got up and followed Michael, but then noticed a group of people and frantically pointed towards them.

Marseille (Outskirts A)

Keda merely looked at the group. As he trotted around, he noticed something on the horizon. "Are large, grey bears common?" he asked, relating to Michael's mech thundering into the area.

Labyzinth
Nathan looked at the photo along with X, and they both smiled. "Pretty cute." Nathan replied.
Y, however, was absolutely smitten with the photo. "OH MY GOSH YOUR DAUGHTER IS ADORABLE!"
"We should get back to the task at hand." X chuckled.

Labyzinth (Z's Laboratory)
Z chuckled in response to Lance and Yang. "Ah, bravado in the face of adversity. Just like the Knight. And like you, Shantae. Though not anymore, hm?"
"What... why do you have...?" Shantae was shaking in reference to the machine behind Z.
"Oh, this?" Z gestured towards the machine behind him, keeping eyes on his captive. "A small contraption I concocted based on my old design. But of course, it's familiar enough to you, isn't it?"
"And what is that thing? Your giant toaster?" Tony asked, proud of Lance and Yang in the current situation. He wanted to get them and the others out of this just fine. Call it his new duties as part-time father to Peter rubbing off on the other kids.
"Oh no. This is much more important." Z turned towards the machine. "This is less like a toaster and more like... a battery. A battery that shall power my systematic extermination of human life across the multiverse. Hm. It's fairly ironic..."
Z turned back towards the others, and snapped his fingers. "...that human life is the charge that powers it."
In the front of the machine, inside one of five glass canisters, was Ruby Rose, writhing in pain.
"Y-Yang...?"

Pro Hero Dekiru

UA Students
Marsielle Outskirts

Dex approached Ed and pushed aside his blade.
"We already questioned him. All he knows is that this is a city named Marsielle; it's being used as a battlefield. Currently, people, civillians, heroes, villains, and everybody in-between from many, if not all alternate worlds are being teleported everywhere and are being pulled from place to place; from world to world. We're taking him with us so he can tell us things we need to know about this world. Apparently, this world is one where a historical group called the Soviet Union, or the Red Star, have been taking over with advanced weaponry."
"The Soviet Union?" asked Todoroki, intrigued, but not showing it. "As in, the Russians."
"Not many types of Soviets," replied Dex, in a friendly sarcastic way.

comic

Sans, Snake
Z's Chamber

Sans opened one eye, peeking a look at Z. The dude looked and acted exactly as Sans had expected. Cocky, selfish, arrogant, prideful and narcissistic. Of course, Z began blabbing his mouth like your stereotypical villain, giving them details to this and that of his idea. His plan. Sans knew he couldn't access his magic in these special restraints. He'd already tried.
Then Z revealed his device, and what powered it, resulting in a weak feminine voice, croaking out, clearly in pain, to Yang. Sans hadn't gotten to know Yang, but he knew she was the blonde chick to his left. Aaaaand that's about it. The skeleton honestly didn't really find the first reveal to be particularly shocking. Using a human to power this thing. But how? The science behind it was something he would have done. But... Sans couldn't remember who 'he' was. He just knew that someone in his past could have designed this.
At this point, the Skeleton began to ponder how this device was powered through 'human energy'. Perhaps Z wasn't telling them everything, which surprised Sans ever so slightly. Was Z not the type of villain to start monologing about their evil plan like some Batman villain? Maybe not. However, if Ruby Rose and Yang were similar to each other in any way, then the skeleton knew they had some sort of connection to 'magic', or some other unclassified form of it. Perhaps that energy was what powered this device. Sans was tempted to ask if Z had bothered testing it out on any normal people, but decided to remain silent.

Master Chief
Battlefield

John only nodded in reply, grabbing Cut Man and hoisting him over his shoulder. The bot was a little heavier than expected, but nothing Chief couldn't handle. He'd picked and lifted loads not many would dare to try.
He glanced at Elec Man. "What about your pal?"

Doomslayer
Battlefield

Flynn hadn't expected this at all. One moment, he was about to take the Hunter's life, before a ball of energy slammed into his chest in the blink of an eye. In his surprise, Doomslayer released the Hunter, taking the blow, which happened to be powerful enough to explode in his chest on contact, launching him away once again. Much further than the earlier explosion had.
The slayer crashed into a brick wall, crumbling it on impact, landing in the interior of the building he'd just invaded as it crumbled down, burying him in ruble.

Logan
Labyzinth

He felt her hold on him disappear, and the Wolverine retracted his claws, casting Toph a glare. He didn't give a sh*t about some guy's little girl. He'd seen enough of those. It was kind of hard to avoid seeing most things, being over 200 years old and all. Nobody had taken notice of the claws on his right hand when they'd shot out earlier. Two of the claws had come out short, his old age becoming more and more of a hazard day by day.
All he wanted to do was get back home. Charles needed him.

Timeman,
2172. Internal time clock: 5.18.2172.90.43.

Timeman didn’t have words to start with how idiotic this was. A primitive monkey? Superior to humans? Give me a break. It is curious however such a animal cane across speech and such a large vessel. Could it be that he’s more than he seems? Or is this some kind of extraterrestrial prank? Regardless, I must silence these incessant pop ups...

Timeman ran a antivirus software, one programmed by doctor light to prevent such hacking devices, but it seemed even it had trouble ridding them all. One by one the pop ups vanished from his optic processors until finally the clatter had stopped. He looked up, locking eyes with the ship above. It’s size was...alarming. He had begun to wonder that perhapsnin these dimensional matters there were more advanced species...than most. Nothing could surpass his perfection thankfully. He was perfect. Perish the thought.

Name:Elecman
With: Hiro, Cutman, and Master Chief

Elecman was silent, seeming offline for not. Master cheif’s comments flying right above his head as the inactive robot let a stray spark zap to the left and right. It seemed he was still chock full off electricity, even when unconscious. They would have to be careful with him.

Name: Specter.

Specter was on tv screens, advertisement signs, phones, computers, and most media outlets you could think of. It was hard to avoid his face. The white haired simian sported his red cape and white spiked hair. His black boots draped from his floating chair as he pointed at the screen.

“I am offering my help as a leader to aid you humans who cannot take care of yourselves! Even now war rages on in this world. I will end all wars on this planet, except those against those whom seek to oppose me. I’m Specter, the new emperor of your world. Pledge your loyalty to me and we shall embark on the new age of prosperity for both species!”

Specter’s flagship seemed to stop descending, hanging in an steady loom over the battlefield, as well as some of the city itself. The ship itself seemed to fire out spherical objects, scouting probe looking devices. These spheres shattered with the winds, surveying as much distance as they could cover. Specter’s announcement seemed to be coming from them as well.

"RUBY!" Yang yelled out, as she watched in horror as the machine that Z alleged used humans to power. And it appeared that Ruby was not being used as the battery for it.

Something which only served to set Yang off.
"I AM GONNA TEAR YOU APART!" Yang roared, as the pain of all the punishment she had taken but more importantly the sheer rage she felt and desire to protect her sister all exploded. Her hair shinned as it became inflamed, her eyes altered to a crimson red as a powerful aura coated her body from head to toe. With a passionate yell, Yang managed to tear off the restraints that had bound her in place as she then jumped and charged at Z; as she aimed to deliver a super semblance bare-fist punch to his face.

-----------
Name: Akame, Bakugou, Dipper, Erza, Finn & Jake, Raven, Star

Akame and Erza's attention had been turned to what Keda had said, as they saw a large mechanical vehicle in the distance. "I do not believe so...and I believe that there are people near it." Erza added on.

Erza's comment was made at the same time Star and the others had taken note of what the Nomad seemed to be pointing too. As they gazed their and saw what appeared to be a group of people in the distance.

"Hey, there's a group there!" Finn said, as he simple brought attention to what Nomad had seen as Dipper turned to Michael.

"Hey, think we can go over to them? They might have information or be in need of help." Dipper asked, though as Raven observed it seemed Star was a bit jumpy as she began to dash over to them.

"Well, seems somebody already made up their mind." Raven said in monotone as Finn & Jake would follow Star. Akame saw the trio advance, as her eyebrows frowned and she subtly moved her hand on the hilt of her sword sheath. Just in case...

-----------

Hiro glanced down at Elecman, as he took note of the sparks he had still generated while he held the Keyblade close to the downed Robot's neck. Given it had been an enemy, it would have been so easy to just lay it to waste and move on. There was no reason to worry about its status.

Everyone. Even those who appear to be the worst of us, deserve a chance...
However, the words of his close friend back home caused him to shake his head. Elecman had been an enemy, but he was not some mindless monster. To lay waste to him here...it would have been a betrayal to her. Leaving him to die was simply not an option, even if Hiro had personal reservations about what he was about to do.

"Well much of a pain as he has been, we can't leave him." Hiro said to Master Chief, as he tried to see if he could hook his Keyblade around an ankle to try and drag Elecman. Hiro put up what magic he had left, which was more or less near empty, as a safeguard from any electricity from the unconscious shocks.

----------

Kale's eyes had been widened in surprise, as she seemed to have put out a little more power behind the blast than she had intended. A slight aura appeared around her that vanished momentarily as she glanced at her hands once she saw the damage she seemingly had done to the Doomslayer. Kale then balled her fists a bit, as she turned to where Doomslayer landed to keep an eye on him.

Still no control. I can't afford to go too far, that...that power is too much risk to unleash. I need to tone it down, hopefully that will be enough to keep him down...