• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Convergence Omniversal Heroes

jade421

Previously Sarah316
~~~Marsielle Outskirts~~~
Twilight sighed in relief when the monsters seemed to fade. Least the immediate danger past, but not without cost as it appeared one of those two-legged creatures had been injured as the others begged for assistance. Twilight had been about to sweep in to help, but that energetic girl from earlier stepped up and seemed to be performing a healing spell.

A rather unusual one, if Twilight had to judge, but she disregarded that as she decided to focus on that howl. As Twilight scanned the battlefield she had taken note of the arrival of what appeared to be a white wolf and a two-legged wolf creature. A monster to be sure, as Twilight flew lower and moved past another new arrival who had not caught hat attention and hovered in front of the pair of creatures.

"Um, are you two...lost as well?" Twilight asked, as she remained on guard given the wolf-human hybrid had appeared rather hostile. Though there was something about this creature that seemed oddly familiar to the Alicorn. Though Twilight could not place an immediate hoof on it which only frustrated her as she waited to see if she'd get a response.

Labyzinth (Z's Laboratory)
"BREAK!" Tony shouted. As he dashed towards the table with the plasma pistol, Shantae charged towards Z. She slowly shook her hips as she dashed towards his side, transforming into an elephant and charging Z.
The android looked to the side before letting go of Yang, flying back into the air. "That accursed GENIE-!" Suddenly, he noticed the others were loose as well. "...well then. This complicates matters."
Tony quickly flipped over the table, grabbing the gun as he vaulted over. As the robots turned towards Stark, Tony waited for Snake to blow them sky-high.

Marseille Outskirts
Suddenly, Michael charged onto the battlefield. The large mech dashed at one of the spiders, grabbing it with one arm. The other transformed into a plasma-firing machine gun, completely decimating the arachnid.
Keda, meanwhile, was stabbing some of the skeletons apart as Alpha tore them to pieces. The Nomad kept frantically clapping, awakening as many weapons as possible. Looking around, both Keda and the Nomad realized there weren't many left. "We've almost wiped them out!"

Labyzinth (Maze)
"If you've got a problem, buddy, I can resolve it." X said, walking forwards, before Y put a hand on his shoulder.
"Save it. We've got to find Z. That's the mission."
"Agreed." Nathan nodded. "If we can just find where Snake went, we should be closer to the source..."

Marseille Outskirts

Variant Fox looked up in time to see a familiar face falling from the same spot … twice. Realizing who it was, he couldn't help but groan. "Raptor. It had to be Raptor." He grumbled. Nonetheless, he had to save the guy. Achilles's eyes glowed bright blue. He changed into his Flight Variant, Flying Fox. He flew up to Raptor, then grabbed Raptor with his feet.

The werewolf did not hesitate to swipe her claws at Twilight in attempt to grab the Alicorn, but the horse was just out of reach from the sharp claws. The werewolf snarled in frustration as she could not reach the flying horse before giving up, instead searching for much easier prey to obtain. The only evidence to indicate the werewolf was Shaynuh were the ripped and torn clothes that had been left behind after the transformation. Silver Fang stood by as he watched, sensing the frustration and anger radiating from the werewolf as she searched for more vulnerable prey. He gave Twilight a solemn glance, feeling somewhat guilty that he could not stop Shaynuh if he tried.

After observing the surrounding area, her orange eyes soon caught sight of something that grabbed her attention.

Not far from where she stood, the werewolf saw a figure falling from the sky repeatedly while yelling as loud as they could. Perhaps this would prove to be an easier meal than the flying horse as she immediately took off running in the direction of the falling figure. Silver Fang looked in the direction Shaynuh was running and took off after her as quick as he could.

Luckily, the figure was caught in mid-air by another, causing the werewolf to growl in rage before skidding to a stop.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Doomslayer, Master Chief
Battlefield

"What a load of bull sh*t." Flynn stated calmly as the foundation of the building behind them started to give way. Doomslayer dropped Elec Man and Cut Man from his shoulders, before slamming his fist into the drone currently projecting Specter's voice. It shattered on contact, sending part of metal flying from it. He'd seen people like Specter before. They think they're superior beings. His interest in Kale was clearly not just about her species (though she was clearly Human, in Flynn's opinion). He'd detected her power, much like Flynn had, though both cases were far different. Specter was trying to recruit Kale to his cause. Doomslayer doubted Kale would take up the offer, but it's not like he knew her. She could very well turn on them.
Then they'd all die, and that'd also be a load of bull sh*t. This Specter guy was beginning to become more and more of annoyance to Flynn. And what did he do to the people who annoyed him? Well, the answer was obvious. He killed them.
"F*ck this." Doomslayer said. "I'm getting on that ship and killing this moronic tyrant."
With that, he turned, and sprinted off, heading for the renovated section of the ship.

Logan
Labyzinth

Logan made no reply to Toph, but when X made the obvious threat, Logan slammed his fist into the wall closest to him, his claws shooting out, tearing through the metal wall like paper. "The only one who'll have a problem here is you, bub." The Wolverine replied, pulling his claws from the wall, turning to X, and holding them up. Before he could continue his threat, Y called X off, and Nathan agreed, before bringing up a Snake. Logan narrowed his eyes at X, before retracting his claws. "If you mean the heavy scent of body odor that hasn't been dealt with in days, I can follow that trail." He told Nathan.

Sans, Snake
Z's Laboratory

"Now." Snake muttered to himself, pulling out his detonator, thumb pushing quickly down on the red button. Immediately following this, those in the laboratory was deafened by the simultaneous explosion of Z's guards erupting in a cloud of fire and smoke, pieces of burnt metal being flung away from what little remained.

Sans raised an arm to shield his face from the flying debris. With the laboratory becoming hazy with the aftermath smoke caused by Snake's C4, the skeleton's left eye flashed blue, his arm raising. Z was engulfed in a blue haze, mere milliseconds before being flung into the device that contained Ruby Rose with enough force that would have no doubt crushed one of Z's guards. Z, however, was far more durable than those around him. The blue haze didn't disappear from Z, signifying Sans was still holding him in place. "what exactly is your motivation for all of this?" The skeleton questioned, his guard up. He didn't know what to expect from Z, so he'd need to be cautious.

Negan
Airship

The man continued to grin at Sam, before taking another step forward, closing the gap between them, maintaining the never-ending eye contact. Nice to know the name of the man giving me a ride. Sam, here, seemed to believe he was already going with Negan and his... gang, of sorts. To reinforce this, however, Sam had volunteered to work for Negan, on account he makes it to Colorado, which Negan doubted they'd be able to get to at the moment.
These two had just met. They held no sort of true loyalty to each other. Having called out the girl, and her admitting herself, Negan could tell she was more mature than she was letting on. It was all in the eyes. Negan had taken the time to study eyes. After so long of intimidating people through eye-contact and getting in their personal space, he'd been able to figure out how to tell what a person is like just by looking into their eyes.
Despite her closed figure, making her seem small and insignificant, her eyes displayed experience. Maturity. They were cold, and hard. Nothing like some people Negan had met, himself included, but she wasn't the person she was trying to trick the men into thinking she was.
Azula wasn't the focus, however. Sam was. There had been a long awkward silence as Negan continued to stare into Sam's eyes, smirking. Finally, the Savior spoke. "You lead a strong proposal, Sammy." He said, smirking widely. "A real good one."
He began to pace very slowly in front of Sam. "If I get you to Colorado, you do your thing, you work for me." Negan chuckled. "It's definitely a tempting offer. Real f*ckin' tempting." He bit his lip, finally looking away from Sam as he mulled this over in his mind. Colorado... He had no idea where they were, so...
"There's just one problem." Negan told Sam. "We know as much about this place as you. We'll need to figure out where the f*ck we are, before finding Colorado, so I'll provide a new proposal for you." He stopped pacing, staring at Sam again. "You work for me, and you get a ride. Prove yourself, and you get yourself a one-way ticket to the sunshine state on the Negan Express."

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
~~~Marseille Outskirts~~~
That outfit had been all the clarification that Twilight needed, as her brain had been allowed a moment to think even as she reflexively had floated back to get more distance between herself and the sharp claws of the werewolf. The torn clothing....the clothing that matched the girl she had spoken to just before she arrived to this battlefield.

Could...could that be her?

Whether indeed this creature had been the same girl, Twilight knew she needed to halt the creature's attack. So she flew behind the werewolf as her horn glowed as she tried to hold the werewolf secure with her telekinetic magic. Twilight grit her teeth, as securing a living creature versus an object had always been more difficult and she sensed a struggle was inevitable. But Twilight had been prepared to do what she needed to keep her in place so she couldn't hurt anyone. Or put herself in position to be hurt, if Twilight's gut feeling had been proven correct.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Name: Rex Raptor

*Bonk!*

“Ahhhhh!”

Rex fell helplessly from the sky again, landing on his feet. Normally his would break someone’s legs, but the crystal touched the ground first, and he was teleported right back to where he used to be. This happened again, and again, and again.

“No no no!” Rex cried out in frustration. “Get me off this thing!”

And rightly on cue, a bat like figure has swooped in, grabbing the duelist by his ankles. Rex’s eyes went wide. So....I’m in an unknown environment....being carried off by a large carnivore with bat like wings and sharp teeth....yeah...

“Ahhhhhhh!”

Name: Specter and Timeman

The drones seemed to recede from the area as soon as doomslayer broke off from the group. It seemed as though they were allocating resources, and a half respecting for Kale. The drones fled to the building they were constructing. ‘Specter fortress’. It was the only was to his ship other than flight. Doomslayer must have been headed there, the mastermind was sure of it.

“I’ll get the preparations ready.” Timeman said simply.

Timeman walked away from specter, existing the room that he was in. Specter smirked to himself. He was about to receive visitors to his newfound military base. Oh this was going to get juicy!

Rex stopped yelling out into the wind, the bat like fox telling him to calm down. This brought hums a little bit of ease until he connected two dots. Foxes don’t talk. Especially not ones with bat wings. Figuring yelling again wouldn’t change his circumstances much, he took a few seconds of silence to process.

“....tell me I’m just dreaming....” rex groaned. “Are you some kind of duel monster...?”

Did Weevil knock him unconscious? If so, not only would he be surprised that the bug boy had ANY muscle in him at all, but also would be surprised he was seeing duel monsters even in his dreams. That had to be the explanation...unless there was some other mystical force or millennium item at play here

Name: Hiro, Kale

"W-wait a....damn it!" Hiro cursed, as this Specter now seemed to be trying to recruit Kale to his cause, the building continued to fall to pieces and now Flynn had gone a-wall as he seemed to ditch the Robot Masters as he moved in the opposite direction to go and find a way to the ship.

"You...you claim you don't want to hurt "my kind" r-right? Yet your plan is to drop a building to kill us all. Y....you are a monster!" Kale yelled out, as Hiro frowned before he dashed after Flynn.

"Kale! Get those two out of here now!" Hiro called out, and before Kale had a chance to protest Hiro already dashed after Flynn. With a reluctant sigh, she simply gave a nod as she moved by the two Robot Masters and picked them up as she aimed to take them out of the building quickly before it had a chance to collapse. If she managed to hurry, she could possibly be able to make it in time to follow Hiro & Flynn to help the pair.

However, the drones suddenly stopped. And while Hiro continued to follow Flynn Kale paused as it appeared that momentarily they had been allowed some space. Kale either way left the building, as she aimed to try and find Master Chief as quite frankly he might have been the only one able to help here.

-----------
Name: Yang

The explosions did not matter, Snake coming in to aid them had been in the distant back of her mind, what ever happened to Z as he bashed against the container was inconsequential.

"I'm coming sis!"
What mattered, the only thing that mattered, was making sure Ruby was okay. As Yang found and requipped Ember Celica onto her fists, she dashed over to the contained and aimed to bash into it while Z had still been stunned. Yang wanted to bash the door to the container open, her aim to try and pull Ruby to safety if she had been successful at this. Making sure she was okay took top priority.

Bashing Z's face in would be a satisfying secondary concern that Yang had placed on reserve for now.

----------
Name: Toph

"Okay do I have to put you two in a time out cor..." Toph said, as she had gotten annoyed of the bickering between Logan and the group to this point, but her words had been cut off as she felt tremendous vibrations from what appeared to be explosions too far away for anyone else to likely have taken note of.

"Woah....okay, guys. I think some crazy stuff is going on." Toph said to the group, as her focus shifted from this generator to the source of those violent vibrations. Though they seemed to be generally in the same direction.

"Unfortunately for the both of us, this isn't a dream. I suppose you saw a strange blue shard before you arrived here. Portals have been sucking up beings from different universes and dropping them off in universes that aren't their own." Variant Fox said. "Also, if this was a dream of mine, you wouldn't be in it."

Labyzinth (Z's Laboratory)
As he was thrown past the machine, Z shattered the glass containing Ruby. The remaining layer was quickly smashed to pieces by Yang, as the half-conscious Ruby fell over her sister's shoulders. "Yang..." Ruby muttered before falling unconscious once more.
Shantae turned to see Omega, still intact, charging over towards the girls. "Yang! Get back!" Shantae ordered, transforming into a Spider form and leaping onto Omega's back, attempting to slash apart the mechanical titan... with no luck.
Seeing that his captive was now free, Z silently fumed. "Skeleton. Your magic is certainly impressive. I was wise to use the Mion Generator to deal with you before. But now, it seems I must take things into my own hands."
"As far as I can see, you can't move. How do you plan that?" Tony asked, pointing his blaster towards Z despite not expecting it to really do anything. Z looked tough.
Z smirked, snapping his finger. As he did, two swords burst through the wall at astonishing speeds, zipping right towards Sans' skull.

Labyzinth (Maze)
"X, Y?" Nathan turned towards his cybernetic compatriots.
"96% chance that was a crap ton of C4 all being detonated simultaneously." X replied. "Think we know where Snake went."
Y nodded. "That came from REALLY far down, too. It's likely we've found Z's command center."
"Then let's move!" Nathan unholstered his gun and started running down the hall.

“Hey, That goes for you too Bub.”

Rex grunted giving the bat-fox a pouting scowl. The fox was snarky, even more than wheeler. He didn’t like it, but then again, he didn’t like being in a loop of teleporting Either, so he’d take it. Then, Rex caught onto another word his savior said.

“Wait....different universes?” Rex looked to Variant Fox. “Just whaddya mean?”

After watching her potential victim being carried off, Shaynuh growled as she planned to look for another victim; unfortunately, she found herself unable to move, due to Twilight's telekinetic ability holding her in place.

This only angered the werewolf further as she began to struggle, attempting to free herself from whatever was holding her still. At several times, she managed to free her left arm and right leg, allowing her to struggle even more to free the rest of herself.

Her head moved just a bit to the side, allowing her orange eye to see what was the cause of her immobility. It seemed to be the Alicorn that was the cause of it as she was right behind the werewolf, struggling as well as her horn was glowing brightly.

She would be damned to let a flying horse keep her from going on a murderous rampage.

"I mean exactly what I said." Variant Fox said. "The universe you live in is merely one of many universes. The universe we're in right now is one that is in an alternate future, where circumstances were different in causing it."

“Eh...this is makin’ my head hurt.”

And he thought the millennium items were complicated, he was thrown into this...whatever THIS was. If only Yugi were here instead so he could deal with this crap instead. Oh well...

“While that’s neat and all...CAN YOU LET ME DOWN?!?”

Still in the air, being carried by variant fox, he really wanted to have his feet on the ground again, especially since he had no way of being sure that the fox wouldn’t eat him.

Marseille Tunnels

Peter heard the group and saw Nathan running. He followed. “So where exactly is the command center?” he asked Nathan as he caught up to him, still running. “And what’s the plan?”

Airship

Sawyer looked at the controls. “Alright, flew an airplane once, this shouldn’t be too hard...” he muttered to himself. He flipped a switch, but nothing happened. “Damn,” he cursed. He tried pushing multiple buttons, but none did anything.

Then, he saw the autopilot button.

“Was that there before?” he asked himself. He pressed it and walked back out. “Where exactly are we supposed to be going?” he asked Negan.

“Probably after the people who attacked us and then flew off in that giant mechanical beast,” Vader said.

Marseille Outskirts

Kaleb scoffed. “This stupid thing just won’t give up,” he said. Pangoro blasted a Payback attack in the direction of Ridley.

"But of course." Variant Fox said. He slowly lowered himself. Soon he had set Rex down on the ground. He then landed himself. His eyes glowed bright blue. He changed into his Agility Variant, Agilicat, then removed the shard from Rex's shoe. He the looked back at the group, seeing Twilight struggling to keep an angry werewolf in place. "How're you at running?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
~~~Marseille Outskirts~~~​

Twilight felt the struggle to maintain her hold on Shaynuh increase all the more as the werewolf thrashed and swatted against the telekinetic magic with primal fury. Already she had a pair of limbs freed, as they swung about with chaotic force while Twilight saw the cold and hateful stare the beast directed at her.

However, Twilight would not back down. If that had been the girl she spoke with, then for her sake she could not allow her to endanger anyone present. The werewolf herself included. As Twilight met the beast's feral gaze with one of determined resolve.

"C-come on. Make this easy and stay....still...." Twilight said, as her horn glowed brighter as she pumped more telekinetic magic to try and strengthen the hold on Shaynuh and re-grasp the loosened parts of her body.

No matter what, Twilight would not give Shaynuh an inch. Not until she could settle the beast's feral impulses.

"B-be reasonable. We are...n-not your enemy."

Rex blinked, watching as the bad like fox shifted forms and the bat wings receeded. His jaw nearly dropped. Not to mention the sight of a flying Alicorn and a rather carnivorous wolf. Now he had seen everything. He held the crystal in his hand, before quickly stashing It say. He made past his initial shock.

“Uhhhhh...ok I guess?” Rex scratched the back of his head.

"Good. Cause if that werewolf gets loose, that's what you're going to have to do while I buy you time." Variant Fox said. A crossbow made of solid light constructs appeared on his right arm. His ears were pulled back.

Rex’s eyes widened. He watched as the variant fox generated a crossbow and appeared to be wanting to fight the rabid wolf like creature just a short distance from them. Rex’s eyes slowly slid over to the left of his face as a sheepish expression grew.

“Heh...right...so have fun with that. I’m just gonna...go back home now.”

A thought crossed his mind. What direction was home anyway? In fact, he didn’t even know where he was, what rules were here, what was friend or foe amongst many other things. Though Rex, as to not seem like a fool, strided ahead, having absolutely no idea where he was going.

Name: Azula

"Well, it appears we are a step in the right direction. One of the group seems to have found an auto pilot. That has to count for something right?" Azula asked, as she continued her expertly acted nice girl persona, but she came off a bit more confident rather than overly meek as she had previously.

Azula could tell Negan was a bit more perceptive than his appearance and demeanor could imply, and he seemed to have seen through her initial meek persona rather easily. The only thing that might salvage all this was he had not seen past every detail and seemed to believe her cover story when he "caught" her enough. More importantly, it showed Azula Negan was the more dangerous one among the group and someone she needed to learn more about. However, that would come later, for now she needed to work herself into the group as she needed to show her worth but at the same time not play all her cards.

"As far as where we are, that is a mystery. But perhaps there is some map in this place we can use? I mean....I'd like to believe this new setting has something to identify where it is, maybe we can find a town below and ask around?" Azula suggested, her tone innocent but with a bit more confidence as opposed to her meek mask earlier as she offered a possible suggestion. Even if the gears had already began to turn in her own head.

----------
Name: Toph

"Below us. Way, waayyy below us. So let's get moving slow pokes. And the plan is obvious. Get to where they are, surprise them then kick their butts. Easy!" Toph replied to the group, as she moved ahead of everyone to track the previously felt vibrations. In no time she cut through a door to gain access to the lower levels of the maze and motioned for everyone to follow her.

-----------
Name: Yang

As Ruby had collapsed on Yang's shoulder, she had been quick to heed Shantae's warning as she hoped back while she had kept Ruby securely in her grasp. Yang watched as Shantae shifted into a giant spider and tried to attack that mechanical monster Omega, but her blows seemed to have no effect.

As Yang glanced at her sister, she felt her anger....that burning fury within take shape around her as her semblance seemed to intensify as she balled her hands into fists. These two needed to be taken down, and Yang would not settle for anything less than Omega & Z being bits of scrap metal after what had been done to Ruby.

"Shantae, take Ruby and get out of here! I'll take that tin can. Personally." Yang said, as she eyed Omega with an intense glare and slammed her gauntlets for emphasis while her semblance flared. All the while she wanted to have Shantae flee so Ruby could be taken somewhere safe.

The more she was restrained, the worse her anger grew as the werewolf continued to struggle to break free. She had almost succeeded with her arm and leg, only to have them restrained again. Deep inside, she felt the struggle go on, knowing it would only be a matter of time before she broke free, but hoped Twilight was strong enough to keep her restrained.

Right now, the one in full control was the animal, wanting nothing more than to hunt and kill whatever it could while it remained in control.

It would not be denied from its time to kill!

Sadly enough, the Alicorn was only delaying the inevitable at this point. The werewolf was determined to break free as her fiery orange eyes shifted to Rex, holding a look of a bloodthirsty murderous intent.

AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUURRRRRRWWWHHHHOOOOOOOOO

The howl echoed as far as it could, able to send chills of fear down the spine of the bravest men.

Last edited:

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Literally All Of My Characters
Marsielle Outskirts

The UA Students, as well as Ash and Link, looked on as... living marshmallows? seeped into every cut Dex had from the fall, weaving under his goggles and crawling into the wound on his head. Miraculously, the wounds began to stop bleeding, and they started closing. Eventually, his body was healed from top to bottom, as a shot of energy coursed through his veins like Rikido Sato's sugary Quirk.
His eyes shot open.
He sniffed. Then he sniffed his arm.
"Why the hell does my skin smell like marshmallows?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
~~~Marsielle Outskirts~~~
Twilight grit her teeth, as she tried as hard as she could to hold the werewolf in place, but even with her full magic she found the struggle was bound to go nowhere. The feral girl had been too focused in, had too much energy to be contained forever and Twilight could feel her hold begin to slip little by little.

If something had not been done, she would get lose and attack. Which either meant she'd be bound to risk killing someone....or be at risk of being killed herself by one of the group. Something needed to be done, but she could not do it alone as she tilted her head over to a pair of people nearby. The ones named Variant Fox and Rex Raptor, not that Twilight had been familiar with her names.

"H-hey, do either of you...h-h-have a....a way to knock her out? O-or something, I-I-I can't hold her...m-m-much....l-longer!" Twilight called out, as the strain in her voice had been all that the two would need to hear to know how much of a struggle it had been for her to maintain this hold. She gave her warning, and hoped that one of both of them could help stop this girl before she hurt others or herself.

The Hunter
Soviet Battlefield

The Doomslayer crushed the enslavement freak. Good! He didn't like that fella. This Slayer fella had gotten his head back where it belonged. They needed to destroy the big thing in the sky, and he couldn't agree more. This slayer man was blunt, and the Hunter liked that. The emissaries went away, off they went to the beast in the sky. Eh. He didn't like that. Was it about to unleash something terrifying...?

Hiro and Kale seemed worried, and wanted to go fast. Why...? Hmm. The Hunter didn't know, but he followed. At a casual pace. He didn't know why they were running, but there was no immediate threat. The place seemed pretty dilapidated, but Yharnam's buildings weren't up to code at all. Eh, he made it outside in no rush. "Okay, so we're going to-"

BOOOOM.

The building collapsed behind him.

"Oh."

The Hunter was quiet.

"Err, anyways...So, this thing in the sky...We're chasin' it down with that slayer man, yeah? Gonna go kill that thing in the sky?"

And yet...between the falling rubble, ambient hums of the machine overhead, the Hunter heard something. Something that he recognized. A deep howl, in the distance. Only one thing could make that howl, even there in the daylight.

"...Beasts..."
-----
Jetstream Sam
Airship

Well, this Negan- assuming that was his name, given he was the leader for the "Negan Express" -had a fair point. If he didn't know where they were, and nor did Samuel, they obviously couldn't head to Colorado yet. Yet was the keyword.

Negan was approached by the pilot, who seemed surprised by the fact there was an autopilot. Which wasn't very reassuring. In any case, Azula gave her verdict- find someone who did know where they were. And he couldn't agree more. Find information from the locals. Though, Samuel noted the caped man saying something about a mechanical beast...

"Well there Negan, I graciously accept your offer. I'll let you know you can put your full trust into me and my blade." ...If this guy tried anything fast on Sam, he was totally gonna backstab him. He didn't seem too strong. Not strong enough to resist the high frequencies. "I can't say no to a good couple of fights, heh." He broke his eye contact with Negan to look at the caped individual. Samuel noted how he had a very distinctive rasp- a mechanical vocoder, he assumed. So, another cyborg? But what was a mechanical beast? Sam assumed it was some sort of Unmanned Gear, but what would attack this small group of rogues?

"I believe Azula's plan is the best way to move forward," Samuel's vision shifted back to Negan. "But your the boss." And with that, Samuel boarded the ship. Had to get acquainted with the colorful crew, eh? He was sure Azula would fit in. Though she did seem to be sort of the odd one out. Hmm. Well, he wasn't expecting to spend the day with a black cloaked cyborg, a beige looking fellow who stuck to the corner (Whom Sam hadn't seen before), two humans, and a turtle mech, but considering it was spent before awaiting a cyborg ninja to duel him to the death, it wasn't much stranger, eh?

Name: Akame, Bakugou, Dipper, Erza, Finn & Jake, Raven, Star

"Oh, that would be me. You were hurt pretty bad and this guy was like "somebody help" and I jumped into action. Don't worry, the smell of marshmallow should past shortly. Maybe." Star said with a big grin as her natural energy shinned through. Quite pleased that Dex was okay and that her newfound healing spell had worked.

Dipper made his way over to Michael and his....monstrous mech he used to squash some spiders. "So, um. What now?"

Akame, Erza, Finn & Jake had taken note of some commotion in the distance. While Bakugou remained with the UA students as they scanned the recently revived Dex.

Raven herself continued to try and free the one named Angel Dust who still remained trapped in the rubble.

-----------
Name: Azula

Gingerly, Azula would follow Samuel's lead as she had also offered her services but had yet to be rejected as she followed him onto the main ship the group here aimed to use to escape.

Appeared Samuel had spoken up with her suggestion as he showed his support. That had to be a good sign, and hopefully the idea seemed sensible enough for Negan and the others among this make-shift crew to consider for themselves. While unknown to all Azula had her own motives for the immediate future they needed to coorporate if any of them were gonna have a chance to survive this unusual situation in this new setting.

----------
Name: Hiro, Kale

"Y-yes. That ship above belongs to that villain that attacked us. We need to take it down, b-but we also need to find the armored Chief. He can help turn these two on and maybe g-give us needed support." Kale explained to Hunter as the building toppled behind them.

But then the Hunter's expression shifted and he made a comment. Beast? What had the Hunter been talking about. As Kale set Elecman and Cutman aside on the ground she could not help but grow curious over this.

"W-what is it?" Kale asked the Hunter.

Last edited:
Variant Fox moved to join the alicorn. The arrow on the crossbow changed into a tranquilizer dart. He took aim at the werewolf's rear end. He then fired at the target.

comic

Sans, Snake
Z's Laboratory

As the blades zoomed towards the skeleton, he suddenly slid back, both swords passing by in front of him. "miss." Sans winked. Z hadn't bothered to answer Sans' question, which was to be expected. With the help of Yang and Snake, it seemed everyone was free. Now the only problems were Z and Omega. Shantae had Omega distracted. Yang was busy with Rose. It was all on Tony, Snake, and Sans to deal with Z for the moment.
"despite not having a SOUL, your LOVE is pretty noticeable." The skeleton commented, maintaining his hold on Z. "i could make this quick, or i could give you a chance. considering i'm a team player, i'll play your game." With that, the blue haze around Z disappeared as Sans released him. Two large skulls appeared on either side of Sans as his grin widened.

Snake needed more of a vantage point. Blades like that, which the skeleton had seemingly effortlessly dodged, that was something Snake couldn't exactly evade. Activating his cloaking technology once again, the soldier slunk away to ready what little C4 he had left.

Master Chief
Battlefield

John watched as Kale made her way to himself and the Hunter beside him. Doomslayer and Hiro seemed to be going in an opposite direction, and the bots were now resting upon Kale's shoulders. Things had clearly not gone according to plan. Chief didn't need an explanation as to why the bots weren't revived, as just when he was about to ask what Hiro and Flynn were up to, the building noisily tumbled to the ground, collapsing, sending smoke and debris flying, easily reaching Kale, Chief, and the Hunter, engulfing them in its dust.

Doomslayer
Military Base (Converted)

Flynn Taggart marched out of the battlefield into the renovated section of the city, Hiro tailing after him. The Doomslayer didn't like drawn out conflicts. This Specter idiot was gonna draw this out. At least, until the Slayer got his hands on the guy.
Specter clearly wasn't as intelligent as he liked to make himself out to be. He'd left a source of transportation from the surface to his ship. Bad move when you have the Doomslayer out for your head.
Flynn still had his arsenal from his own world, including a nice surprise he was saving. Pulling out his own plasma rifle, he popped his neck, marching through the military camp seeking to spill some more blood today.

Negan
Airship

The Savior turned to Sawyer, but before he could reply, Vader suggested their destination. "No." Negan replied. "Those f*ckers ran with their tails between their legs. They come back? We kill them. Plain and simple. I'd rather we find out where we are." He looked at Sawyer. "If you'd be so kind as to plot a course for the surface. It's about time we got off this airship."
Negan allowed Sam and Azula passage aboard, stepping aside, and squinting out of the ship. One last scan for his beloved. There was still no sign of her, which was upsetting for the man. Lucille was gone. He'd have to make a new one, and...
Well, he could recreate a different kind of Lucille.
The symbiote.
A simple rename would provide plenty of emotional support for the Savior.

Rex stopped in his tracks, a peculiar thought arising in his head if I go back home...what’s to go back to? A tarnished reputation and a life as a vagabond nobody? I could start fresh here, maybe work my way up to the high ups, who knows? I could turn this place into my own Jurassic kingdom! Yeah. That beats sleeping next to the dumpster.

Changing his mind, he whipped around and came rushing back to the scene of battle. He charged forward past variant fox, who was aiming her crossbow of light. He stood atop a pile of rubble, puffing out his chest.

“I’ll save you all! I’m Rex Raptor, King of the Dinosaurs! I’ll pound this furry freak into a pancake!”

He readied his duel disk on his wrist, a stroke of bravery entering his mind as he snickered. If this worked on a weird mystical Pharoh, it could work on a Wolf.

“You and me, lets duel!”

Name: Specter
Overseeing: Specter fortress.

Specter fortress was a looming sight. Several dozen stories tall, and incredibly thick with no windows. It was hard to tell what was going on inside. Out in front of the fortress we’re several turrets, with a long nozzle in front of them and two missile silos mounted on either side of the circular turret. Inside it seemed piloted by a simian, along with several brainwashed civilians/soldiers, wearing black military garb with specter’s logo on the top right of their shirt.

Barbed wire, drones, and several different miniature four foot tanks seemed to be protecting the front gates. It looked as if Specter wasn’t just going to let people knock on the door. They hadn’t detected Doomslayer yet, but it wasn’t looking too favorable for his odds.

"Okay, 1. That might not work out so well without magic, and 2. I don't think Fuzzy's in the mood for a game of Duel Monsters." Variant Fox said, pointing out the flaws in Rex's "plan". Gao, still in her wolf form, watched from a distance. She prepared herself to jump in for if things went south.

Rex nearly lost balance on his high ground if debris when variant fox spoke up. He growled looking over to the fox.

“Hey! You never know! I even dueled with a dueling monkey before, and if wheeler can duel, anyone can. Heck, my world was saved by dueling a few times. Let me have this!”

In truth, Rex just wanted to make a good first appearance like he was brave to impressive everyone. He figured that if flying bat wolves with light crossbows could exist, why not a dueling wolf?

Last edited:
The sting of the dart was barely felt, unfortunately, as soon as the dart pierced through her fur and skin, she broke free from the telekinetic restraint. Without hesitation, she ran straight toward Rex, growling and snarling as the werewolf ran fast. The effects of the dart were slowly beginning to take hold, but not fast enough to stop her. She would reach Rex before the dart fully took effect.

However, a sudden attack from the side grabbed her attention.

Silver Fang had made the decision to help rather than watch from the sidelines any longer, having set the backpack aside to help. The werewolf now focused her attention on Silver Fang as she attacked back biting and clawing at the duel monster wolf with all her rage and strength. Wherever she bit and clawed at the wolf, it revealed a black emptiness before repairing immediately, leaving Silver Fang unharmed. His attacks on the other hand, were all too real as blood began to pour from the werewolf's wounds. He did not want to hurt her, but this was the only way to keep her from killing others.

Silver Fang took a quick glance at Variant Fox with a pleading look in his yellow eyes; one dart would not be enough.

Another tranquilizer needle appeared, this one more powerful than the first. He carefully took aim, then fired at the werewolf's rear end. He was starting to wish he had silver on him. Unfortunately, that's one thing he couldn't create with solid light constructs.

comic

[REDACTED]
[REDACTED]

A dark blanket of emptiness surrounded [REDACTED] as he studied the screens before him, a coy, ever-present grin on his pale, sunken face. One of the screens showed an android being slammed into a container. Inside of this was a woman with pale skin, and long hair of a dark, deep red hue. [REDACTED] grin widened as he studied the scene. The man with the well-trimmed goatee and chin-strap in the under armor shirt had found himself a weapon. [REDACTED] cocked his head slightly to the side, observing patiently and quietly.
Tony Stark. Better known as the Iron Man from his Universe. [REDACTED] had seen many dimensions containing the 'Invincible Iron Man'. Stark's past, present and future... [REDACTED] could see it all. And an eventual end. A brilliant mind sat inside of Stark's head. He made decisions carefully, even if they seemed brash and irrational at the time. [REDACTED] would have commended Iron Man for, but he had no times for tools such as Stark, who was nothing more than a stepping stone for others.
David. AKA Solid Snake, cloned son of John, the 'Big Boss'. It humored [REDACTED] at how unoriginal names that humans came up with were. David wasn't exactly what one would call 'dumb', but he wasn't exactly the brightest. He relied far more heavily on brawn, rather than brain. And above his brawn came his gadgets. Solid Snake had a rather complicated arsenal, though he always seemed to fail at using it to its fullest potential. David mattered very little, however. His death was nearing.
Ruby Rose of Beacon Academy. The wannabe Huntress. [REDACTED] cared very little for her or her sister. Neither mattered very much at all, in the grand scheme of things. If they decided to interrupt [REDACTED] plans, he'd dispose of them. Yang Xiao Long was a little more interesting than Ruby, [REDACTED] had to admit, but he had other things to focus on.
Shantae. The half-genie. As annoying as she was unpredictable. Well, not quite so unpredictable to [REDACTED]. He'd met alternate versions of Shantae. Needless to say, none existed in or out of existence anymore. This Shantae was no different. One way or another, she would perish.
Sans. [REDACTED] was excited to see him getting out more, regardless whether or not this was by choice. The most important person to [REDACTED]. The only reason he was interested in this conversion. Well, that, and the issue of Elidocorc.
Omega. [REDACTED] hardly even cared. Moving on.
Z. [REDACTED] found his methods sloppy, and unorganized. As advanced as he claimed to be, he was heavily flawed. He acted more human than he should, and that would be his downfall.
Waving a disembodied, skeletal hand, the screen was swept aside for later viewing as Z's Laboratory appeared in front of [REDACTED]. Waving the hand again, the aforementioned beings appeared.

The [REDACTED] Blasters fired at Z, who side-stepped them. The beams tore through the containment battery that Ruby Rose had previously occupied. Sans disappeared, reappearing behind Z, snapping his finger as a barrage of bones began to rise from the ground. Leaping into the air, Z whirled about to deliver a roundhouse kick to the skeleton.
Sans ducked under it, giving Z a wink, before his eye flashed blue, and the android was flung to the ceiling. Seeing an opening, Tony opened fire on Z, the plasma slamming into his body, but seeming to have little to no effect. Sans thrust his arm down, slamming Z into the metal floor, denting it, before several bones shot up underneath him.
Pushing himself back up quickly, Z dodged the bones once again. Z was obviously very fast, but he was outclassed and outmatched. Especially against [REDACTED] favorite. Swiping his hand to the left, a barrage of bones began to slam into Z from his right. He made a mad charge at the skeleton, intending on taking his life, but Sans lifted his arm, raising Z into the air and holding him there, several Gaster Blasters appearing on either side of him, before firing simultaneously. The super-heated energy bled through Z's durable armor, beginning to melt it. When the blasters finished, Z had become deformed from the attack as he fell to the ground. Sans prepared a magical attack to finish him off, but despite his injuries, a blade shot out of Z's arm as he rose to his feet, sprinting towards Sans, and slashing before anyone could even bat an eye.
The skeleton was flung into the wall, his skull cracking from the impact. A few flakes of dust lifted from Sans' body as he held his chest. The slash had torn right through him, and red was leaking out of him. Z moved on, caring little to watch the skeleton die, knocking out Tony next, followed by the death of Shantae. Yang had taken down Omega in the background, but when facing Z, she met her end.
Yang's head rolled across the floor after her beheading. Z shook his own head, tsking. "What a shame. You'd have made an excellent resource."
Suddenly, the scene froze. [REDACTED] walked in, narrowing his eyes around at everything. Firstly at the blue hoodie, black and white gym shorts and pink slippers that sat toward the far wall in a small pile of dust, then to the body of Shantae, her entrails spilled out, then to Yang's head at his feet. Ignoring Ruby, Omega, and Tony, [REDACTED] looked up at Z with a frown. "Ǎ̶͓n̴͔̓o̸̮̓t̴̲͐h̵̳͌é̷̱r̸̫̈ ̸̝͝f̸̰͛ä̷̝ḯ̴̩l̴̘͝ù̴̟r̶̛̩e̷͓̅.̴͕̆" He muttered to himself, cocking his head to the side. "Z̸̺͐ ̷̥̔ṁ̵̩a̴̝͠ẏ̷̹ ̵͇̇b̴̗̍e̵͔͐ ̴̼́a̵̘͂n̷̜͝ ̵̹͋i̷̬̋d̷͙́i̸̫̎o̷̙͆t̵͙̕,̶̢͋ ̵̞̾b̷̙̈́ù̵̪ẗ̶̫ ̴͑ͅh̴̳͘ĕ̷̥ ̵̼͘ì̸̹s̶̲͐ ̴̗̃n̴̺͠ö̸͕́t̶̹̽ ̶̧͝ạ̶͂ ̸̯̃p̸̰̚u̸͇̅s̶̼̓ḣ̶̹ŏ̵͇v̴̍͜e̷̫͊ŕ̴̩.̶̜͠ ̷̥̊"
[REDACTED] turned away as Z's Laboratory disappeared.
"Ỉ̷̗ ̷͇̏m̸͖͝a̴̩̅y̸̘̿ ̶͈͘b̵̾͜e̴̻̍ ̵̗͋f̵̼̿o̸̼͌ŕ̵̻c̶̩̈́ẽ̶̪d̴̻̾ ̴̱͠t̷̳̽o̶̤͌ ̵͖̈́i̵͉̚n̷͈̊t̴̬͘ë̵̩́ŕ̴̭v̸̜͝e̴͙͌n̸͓̅è̵͙.̶̗̅"

Rex was shocked at first, seeing the werewolf sprint toward him. His instincts told him to run for the hills, and that’s just what he was about to do, until silver fang came in and attack it. He looked side to side before sheepishly laughing.

“Hehehe...well of course I was distracting and stalling for time before it could attack ‘em...”

He took the stance of actually doing something even though he had absolutely no idea that was going to happen. That tended to happen a lot.

He then closely examined the grey wolf before him. It had seemed...oddly familiar somehow. Eh? That wolf. The yellow eyes and the curved tail. Ah! That’s silver fang! What’s a duel monster like him doing living and breathing huh? Don’t tell me...is this a dimension where duel monsters are alive!?!

jade421

Previously Sarah316
~~~Marseilles Outskirts~~~
Twilight Sparkle failed to keep Shaynuh in place, but as Variant Fox prepared another tranq she was determined to not fail again as she knew she had to help stop Shaynuh before someone got seriously hurt...or worse.

Twilight gathered some nearby pieces of debris or some large rocks. Anything that could be an obstacle as she placed them Shaynuh & the wolf and Rex This served a duel purpose; both to try to protect Rex from the raging, feral beast before she had a chance to claw at him though that wolf had done its part even if it had been more violent than Twilight would have preferred. The other was to box in Shaynuh so that Variant had the most clear shot with his dart to hopefully put her out.

Another sting of a dart was felt, this time speeding up the effects as the werewolf had begun to grow tired while fighting against Silver Fang. The wolf had ceased from attacking Shaynuh once the second dart hit her, before he was boxed in unexpectedly by large rocks and debris. He had not counted on this to happen as he let out a whining bark, jumping at the obstacles that entrapped him. With Shaynuh weakened by the darts, it would only be a matter of minutes before she transformed back to her human state. Yes, he injured the werewolf, but it was nothing she hadn't been through before. This was not their first fight, and it wouldn't be the last.

Trapped in her own box, the werewolf growled and snarled as she tried to climb over the obstacles, only to fail due to the tranquilizer effects, and even tried to forcefully push the rocks and debris away. They did not budge no matter how much she tried, holding strong and fast against her. Claw marks were left in the rocks and debris as her strength was weakening as was the animal side of her, causing her to drop on all fours while letting out a pitiful howl.

AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUURRRRRRWWWHHHHOOOOOOOOO

Her eyes soon closed as she drifted off into a deep slumber, her wounds continuing to bleed as her body began to change, reverting back to her human form. This would be the best decent sleep she has ever had for years, and will probably be the only one to have. However, before falling into her slumber, the animal side of her was still enraged, holding a great despise towards the ones that dared to stop her from hunting.

It would not forget the next time during its control.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
~~~Marseilles Outskirts~~~
Twilight let out a sigh of relief, it appeared that Shaynuh had finally settled down. It had been an exhausting task, but at least the danger had passed though quickly that relief shifted to concern as the girl laid on the floor with multiple wounds.

Twilight moved over to Shaynuh, as she moved the pieces of debris she had used to box the werewolf in as she observed her bleeding form and seemed worried. Twilight knew a lot of spells, but healing magic had been one area she was not been the most knowledgeable of as she turned her head to the group by the UA students where she saw the magic girl who appeared to have had a healing spell on hand.

"Hey! I need help, can somebody treat her wounds, she's in bad shape!" Twilight called out, as she worked to try and patch up the wounds using a cloth and her telekentic powers as she needed to do something before help arrived.