• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Convergence Omniversal Heroes

Name: Hiro

Hiro kept close behind Flynn, as he had taken note of the ship they aimed to board and the numerous weapons that seemed trained on the city below. This was a true fortress, and while it had been far from the first Hiro managed to sneak into he knew charging in blindly like this was a criminally foolhardy idea.

"Hey, I hope you have a plan here beyond just storm the castle from the front. Cause believe me that is always a poor decision when trying to get into a high tech and highly weaponized fortress." Hiro said as he moved to pace with Flynn while he called for him to discuss a plan rather than charge like blind bulls.

----------
Name: Kale

Kale covered her eyes when the dust produced by the building toppling down had covered their area. Soon enough, it would pass as Kale gazed on the wreckage before her as she had been thankful that they all managed to get out.

Though she worried for Hiro, and even to a degree Flynn who seemed more than just a mindless killer. And she wanted to help them, but first she needed to get the cavalry as she turned to Chief.

"Can you...can you turn them on? I think we'll need as much help as we can get." Kale asked Master Chief, as she tilted her head to the downed Elecman and Cutman when she made her request.

----------
Name: Akame, Bakugou, Dipper, Erza, Finn & Jake, Raven, Star

"I'm on it!" Star called out, as she heard Twilight's cry for help and quickly dashed over to the fallen werewolf with her wand. Star had never expected to have a side medic role, but it had not been much of an issue for the princess as she aimed her wand at the downed Shaynuh.

"Medical Marshmallows!" Star called out, as once more the healing Marshmallows she used on Dex appeared and covered each of Shaynuh's woulds; the aim to seep into them and dissolve to treat those injuries and stop the bleeding.

Akame herself dashed over to Dipper and Michael, as she was curious what the plan now had been given the undead army and various monsters including that werewolf had been defeated. Though Akame meant to keep an eye on the girl who became the beast, in the event she might be needed in the future to do what had to be done to stop her. If it came to that...

Erza, Finn & Jake moved over by the newcomer Rex as they had been curious about him.

"I presume you are also a resident of a different world?" Erza asked Rex with her arms folded over her chest plate as she scanned the curious...weapon? Erza presumed it was a weapon.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Angel Dust
He gasped for air as the debris was moved, one of the pieces was right on his chest, yet with the help of the symbiote, he pushed it away. "Thanks, but we could've done it ourselves," the 'mask' peeled back "Seriously, thank you. now, I'll just be walki-" they took one step before they were cut off as their leg seemed to give up, causing them to collapse, it was then that they noticed, a piece of metal had cut their leg open, somehow, be it due to the adrenaline rush, or something else. He hadn't felt a thing, aside from a little bit of a pain, but, that was when the pain kicked in, his entire body was in pain, the entire suit peeled back, revealing that it wan't just his leg, blood stains covered most of his body "Wait, I can fix this, don't freak out, it's ok, we can f-" he was cut off as Angel Dust had just randomly started screaming/shouting "WHAT, HOW? I DIDN'T EVEN FEELING A TH-" in turn, Angel Dust was cut off by him. A part of the symbiote covering his mouth. "There, now we can finally figure out what to do, so what should we do?" The symbiote formed a 'head' of sorts as he asked the question, looking at the cloaked girl that had saved his new host.

Ridley
After getting hit, he tumbled to the ground, he got up, putting his hands up, "Alright, this is getting us nowhere, so maybe we should actually move to somewhere, or do SOMETHING, as soon as this is over, I will personally kill you, with my bare hands," he said, snarling, yet that wasn't visible through the suit.

General Grievous
The appearance of the newcomers had been strange, yet, what wasn't at this point? He had been specifically surprised by the appearance of the small girl, he was visibly watching her. This had just been strange, he had no idea what was going on, and thought that they never would.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Name: Rex Raptor

Rex Whipped his head around to meet Erza, finn and Jake. Erza seemed relatively normal, Finn seemed like a guy who never grew out of his childhood, and Jake...he shouldn’t even get started on him. And he thought a crossbow wielding fox was weird.

“I presume you are also a resident of a different world?" Erza spoke to him.

Immediately entranced by her looks, he laughed to himself, puffing out his chest and putting his hands on his hips. He just now realized that no one would have any idea where he came from, or how to fact check him. This gave him a new sense of pride, false as it was, but how would they know he was stretching the truth?

“Who, me? heh. The name’s Rex Raptor. I’m the strongest warrior of my world!” Rex sneered. “And who Might you be? A princess?”

For whatever reason, Finn & Jake felt this sudden chill by them as it seemed to radiate from the red-haired Mage after Rex had made that princess comment. A subtle twitch of a lone eyebrow had been a telltale sign of annoyance.

Whatever it was, it invoked a sense of fear. As Erza's eyes closed and she seemed to chuckle slightly while her eyebrows frowned a bit in spite of her amused grin.

"P-princess? I'm afraid you are mistaken there. My name is Erza Scarlet. Mage of Fairy Tail, and you claim to be the strongest warrior of your world?" Erza asked as she faced Rex; her eyes seemed to stare right though him as she generated a sword out of midair.

"Well, how fortunate. We are about to set off to deal with a legion of deplorable invaders. Your aid would be much appreciated. Perhaps you'd be willing to show me your mantle so I can get a sense of your skill. After all, I cannot pass up this chance to test myself against a warrior of your caliber." Erza said, as she slammed her sword through a skull of a fallen skeleton as it sliced through the bone clean in two while she made her proposal to Rex. Her tone seemed to be a mixture of formal with a touch of maliciousness to it.

Unable to withstand being separated from Shaynuh, Silver Fang growled as he used all his strength in one jump, climbing up the rocks and debris until he reached the top. Once he was standing on top, the wolf jumped down to the ground and quickly made his way to the backpack he had set aside before attacking Shaynuh. Extra clothes were inside the bag, something that she needed right now as he held up the bag in his jaws, walking over to Shaynuh cautiously.

He was unsure how Twilight and Star would react towards him as he moved closer, inching his way until he was close enough. The wolf carefully set the bag down close to them, pawing at it intently as his yellow eyes shifted to Shaynuh for a brief moment, watching as the last of her fur disappeared while her muscles and bones shifted back to normal. Her wounds, as bad as they looked, would heal within a day at most as long as she had enough rest.

For now, he would watch over her until she re-awakened from her sleep, keeping an eye on her as well as her bag.

Last edited:

Rex felt the shift in temperature in the room, which was impressive since they weren’t even in a room. He shrunk back a little when she began her own introduction.

“And you claim to be the strongest warrior of your world?”

“I...uh....yes?” Rex sweated, hoping he said the right thing.

"Well, how fortunate. We are about to set off to deal with a legion of deplorable invaders. Your aid would be much appreciated. Perhaps you'd be willing to show me your mantle so I can get a sense of your skill. After all, I cannot pass up this chance to test myself against a warrior of your caliber." Erza said, as she slammed her sword through a skull of a fallen skeleton as it slicedthrough the bone clean in two while she made her proposal to Rex. Rex flinched, stepping back a step.

This b***ch is crazy! Rex thought better dig my grave. How could I have known she would actually be strong? Okay okay get it together Rex. Who’s to say you have to fight eh? Right...Right! Rex looked to the side with a slight quiver in his grin, and a sweat.

“Ha...that would be a waste of energy wouldn’t it? I think we should focus energy on the threat in front of us. Fighting each other is counter productive...hehe...ain’t it?”

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Doomslayer
Specter Base

Flynn didn't look at Hiro as he continued his march, still going unnoticed for the moment. "Here's the plan." He told Hiro. "I provide an exempt distraction, and you infiltrate them past their defenses. I can take care of myself, but this guy needs to go down." Before even allowing Hiro to comment or argue with the slayer, the Marine began to race forward.
At this point, Specter's forces caught wind of Doomslayer, and the long-nozzled turrets with their missile silos, being piloted by brainwashed humans and simians alike, turned their attention on him.
Flynn opened fire, several blasts of superheated plasma slamming into one of the turrets, burning through the center, killing the pilot inside just before it even began to open fire.
One down, but there seemed to be five left. And this was just their first line of defense, alongside some useless barbed wire. Beyond these turrets were the gates inside of the reinforced building, guarded by drones and several small tanks. Four tanks, Doomslayer counted. This would be a breeze.
The turrets began firing their bullets and missiles alike, intent on obliterating the Doomslayer. Tanking the bullets, he allowed the missiles to get close enough, before leaping into the air, the missiles striking the ground where he'd been moments before, erupting on contact, releasing a blast powerful enough to send Flynn flying, exactly as he intended. Soaring through the air, he easily made it past the first line of defense, releasing a rapid-fire of plasma blasts at one tank, burning through it, forcing it to erupt in fire and smoke, before he slammed into a second tank.
Regaining himself quickly, Doomslayer tossed away his plasma rifle. Out of ammo. He slammed his fist through the roof of the tank, beginning to tear out the metal, intent on finding out if this was operated by humans/simians, or remotely, like the drones.

Master Chief
Battlefield

The Spartan glanced over at Kale, considering her question. He blinked, before following her gaze slowly to the robots. He mulled his options over in his mind. This would be so much simpler with Cortana... if she were just here, he could easily release and transfer energy from his rechargeable energy shields into the bots, effectively reviving them without any negative repercussions to John.
But Cortana wasn't there to help. He weighed his options, and the options the others had, before coming to a conclusion. "No." He told Kale. "I can't. Not at the moment, at least. We'll need to find another way."
He reloaded the plasma rifle with ease. Despite it being completely foreign technology, and he had no knowledge to support him, John had become somewhat of a gun whisperer over the years. He could tell how any gun worked, especially after figuring out Covenant weaponry. "Flynn and Hiro. They need us, and we need to support their offense. It's now or never. Some things can wait, and right now..." He glanced down at the robots. "There are more important matters to attend."

Logan
Labyzinth

Pausing, Logan narrowed his eyes, sniffing the air. "We're close." He growled to the others. He was sure Toph could sense this as well, but hadn't said anything yet. He glanced back at the others. "What was it you had against this Z guy, again?" He asked, sniffing the air once again.
They'd traveled to the lower levels of the Labyzinth, with Toph directing them, and Logan providing assistance with Snake's route, being able to sniff it out.

Sgt. Johnson, The Arbiter, Rtas Vadam, Lord Hood, Miranda Keyes
New Mombasa

The city of New Mombasa was still. Quiet. Calm. The only thing that seemed out-of-place was the light, hazy green fog that hung in the air. That, and the absence of any and all life. The usually bustling city had gone dead. Streetlights were still running through their sequences, green, yellow, red, repeat. Everything continued to remain calm. That was, until a sudden explosion rocked the city street.
"MOVE MOVE MOVE!" A Marine cried, rushing through a hole that had just been blasted through one of the buildings lining the streets. Following the Marine out of the hole were a few dozen individuals. Several more marines, ODST's, five Sangheili, and two UNSC officers. Almost every single individual was firing hell on whatever seemed to be following to the hole. "Perez, how close are we!?" A marine yelled at another. Perez stumbled back from the hole, firing his MA5C Assault Rifle through it. "The docking bays are just 3 klicks south of our position!"
"We're almost home free, boys!" Sergeant Johnson grinned, a lit cigar in his mouth as he fired his M90A Shotgun at an approaching figure. The figure was torn apart, green essence going flying from the blast. "Don't get cocky, Sergeant!" Miranda Keyes replied, firing her SMG into the incoming wave of horror. "Never, ma'am." Johnson replied. One of the Sangheili, the Arbiter himself, tossed aside his depleted Type-25 Plasma Rifle, pulling a handle from his side, and activated the weapon.
The glowing energy blade appeared with a threatening hiss. "Sergeant Major, take your commanders to the docking bays." He ordered, looking over at Johnson. "My Warriors and I will hold off the parasites for as long as we can." Johnson furrowed his brow, turning his head to look at Thel Vadam, yanking his cigar from his mouth. "Like hell I'm gonna-"
"Do as I say!" Arbiter cut him off, taking a step towards the whole and slashing his Energy Sword, splitting a Flood Combat Form in half. "Quickly!"
"You heard the man. Move like you got a purpose!" Johnson yelled, tossing aside his cigar as the Marines, ODST's, Johnson, Miranda, and Lord Hood continued on their retreat.
"Was that wise?" Rtas Vadam asked the Arbiter, taking a step toward him, energy blade in hand. The other three Sangheili activated their own energy swords, the horrific sounds of screaming and roaring coming from the hole in the building. "Was it foolish?" Thel asked Rtas. "Warriors. We make our final stand here!"

Last edited:

Name: Specter

When revealing the inside of the tank, Doomslayer was greeted with a large, pulsating pink mush in the center of it. It was organic in nature and reeked of rot. It seemed this was an organic computer specter had crafted to pilot these tanks so he didn’t need to pilot them remotely.

Upon doomslayer attacking the forces, an alarm sounded, two more turrets of identical grade to what doomslayer fought emerged from the wall of the fortress. They were on either side of the door itself. The weapons primed and the missiles locked. They both at once fired a steady stream of blazing fire, shooting from their central nozzle to spray doomslayer, while their side missile silos began to shoot miniature rockets toward him. He he had them distracted, at least he got that part down.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
~~~Marseilles Outskirts~~~
Twilight had a moment of relief when that girl with the magic wand came to heal Shaynuh. Hopefully she'd be okay going forward and would recover from this, though Twilight's focus shifted to the lone wolf that seemed to remain close to Shaynuh. If Twilight had to guess, the wolf was the girl's companion which if true had only made their clash earlier all the more heartbreaking.

"She'll be okay, I promise. We're doing all we can to get her patched up." Twilight said to the wolf, in reference to Star's healing spell as she wanted to provide some support and assurance to the creature in what had to have been a hard time for it.

Twilight did wonder if that mecha beast, that appeared to be the group's vehicle, had anything on there to allow Shaynuh. A build in bed would have been great, but Twilight figured that even if they could not get that something was needed for Shaynuh while she recovered.

Marseille Outskirts
Suddenly, Michael's radio flared to life.
"All North American Coalition soldiers, it's now or never! We've got Soviet reinforcements coming, a whole army! Move into the city, east-side, on the double!"
Michael turned towards the group. "You said you were going to help fight the Soviets? Good! Come on then, we've got those communist bastards incoming!" The mech thundered off to the southeast. The Nomad looked at Raven, then back to Star. He wanted to make sure they were following.
Meanwhile, Keda walked over to Erza. "From one fight to another? Is this how things always are in your worlds?"

Labyzinth (Z's Laboratory)
Shantae nodded, reverting back to her human form and picking up the still-half-conscious Ruby. "Are you sure you can take that thing?" she asked.
Ruby, meanwhile, locked her half-glazed eyes on something. "Crescent... Crescent Rose..."
Shantae looked in the direction Ruby was lazily waving. She saw some sort of large scythe. "...that doesn't look like a weapon Z would have."
Z smirked at Sans' attempted offense. Instead of falling to the ground, Z's jets kicked in, keeping him aloft. Meanwhile, the swords zoomed around the room, stabbing through and utterly destroying the Gaster Blasters. "Foolish heroes. Always giving the advantage." The two swords flew to Z's hands and the robot slammed them together, a powerful bolt of raw electricity blasting towards Sans.

Labyzinth (Maze)
"The command center is probably where that came from. This is the first base of Z's that's been like this." Nathan said. "Though if I had to make a guess... from what we've seen so far, it seems to have a similar layout to Olympus..."
"Oh I dunno. What would you have against a genocidal maniac that wants to wipe out humanity on a multiversal scale?" X shrugged. "Oh, and for the record, he's also a pompous asshat."

Erza scanned Rex's as he offered his reason why the two should not trade blows then and there. It was a perfectly logical reason, as this in truth had not been the time or place given the Soviet threat still had to be dealt with, but Erza focused more on Rex's tone, his facial expressions and subtle gestures in what he said.

Rex tried to present himself as confident, and while to a degree she could sense self assurance she could also pick up on the signs of nervousness. The drop of sweat, the subtle twitches and everything that just screamed to the perceptive S-Class Mage that the guy tried to talk up a big game to come off like he didn't want to just decline out of fear. While Erza could call out this macho type for being chicken, she internally found his excuse viable in this case as she made her sword vanish.

"Very well, your point is valid and I will get the chance to see your merits when we storm the Soviet base anyway. Though in the future when the dust settles with that if you desire a battle I'll be ready and waiting." Erza explained to Rex, as she played along like she actually believed that was the sole reason Rex wanted to avoid a battle then and there.

As if on cue, Michael made an announcement that they were going to fight the Soviets. Akame and Dipper already hopped onto the mechanical beast vehicle. Bakugou had been quick to follow, the curse of "Hurry up you bastards!" directed at Deku and the other UA students while Finn & Jake left Erza's side to follow them. Erza prepared to do the same, before she overheard Keda's comment.

"Well, I cant speak for the others, but fighting is quite common in mine even among my Guild. We tend to have daily fight with each other, though they are always on good spirits, and on missions we tend to get the most complaints about property damage." Erza replied matter of factly, though Keda likely lacked the knowledge on Fairy Tail's infamous reputation for making a mess of whereever they go for missions which has constantly gotten them unwanted attention & complaints from the Magic Council. Irregardless, Erza motioned for Keda & Rex to follow as she chased after the mechanical beast as she appeared ready fro battle.

Raven herself had her time and energy focused on Angel Dust....least, she presumed it was still Angel Dust. But it appeared he had been in an argument with himself as something was covering his body and even cut off his mouth. Before an altered voice addressed the Titan which caused Raven to frown.

"Well, first thing I suggest is you tell me who you are. Who you really are, and what you did to him." Raven said, as she made it clear she was aware or at least suspected something had taken over Angel Dust. And wanted answers.

But she'd have to wait. As she also heard the call and let out a sigh. She shifted one glance over to "Angel Dust" before she floated over to join the others.

----------

"Damn that idiot! He's gonna get himself killed." Hiro cursed, but as much as he had the desire to jump after Flynn to help him the fact remained this had been the best chance either of them had to get inside the fortress. Hiro could potentional muck around with the defense controls and help Flynn from the inside, so begrudgingly he agreed and worked to find a way inside.

"Summon!"

Though, he had not been prepared to leave Flynn completely alone, as he held his Keyblade high and called for one of his companions he had formed a bond and summon link with. In this instance, Hercules' trusted companion in the Pegasus.

"Go draw fire away from Flynn, and help him however you can!" Hiro called out to the Pegasus, as the winged horse nodded before he shot to the air as he aimed to drive the missiles away from Flynn and get the attention of the turret fire. Hiro himself used an air spell to propel himself to the fortress with a miniature twister under his legs as he worked to get discreetly inside the fortress while Flynn & the Pegasus provided a distraction.

----------

Kale had a frown on her face, but as much as she wished to carry on Hiro's request she knew that the Chief was right. With no immediate way to turn them on, and no time for a long process if another generator or something had been around to revive the pair. It had been better to move past that and help Hiro and Flynn.

"Alright. I can get us up to that fortress. D-do you have a plan for what we do after that?" Kale asked, as she had not been in favor of a blind charge of the castle that Hiro & Flynn seemed to have favored.

----------
Name: Yang

Yang's hair flared up as she kept her gaze focused on Omega when she heard of Shantae's question. "Don't worry I got this, just get Ruby out of here." Yang insisted, though she had also heard the weak cry for Ruby's weapon as she shifted her eyes to her sister's prized weapon.

"....and get her scythe, my sister loves it and more importantly she'll need it when she comes around." Yang said, as she aimed her gauntlets and fired a couple of shots. Her target had been Omega naturally, though a straw shot had aimed itself for the machine Ruby had been formally inside of. Yang's aim to distract the mechanical titan so that Shantae had a free path to Crescent Rose.

----------
Name: Toph

Indeed, Toph could sense they were close. Though she had no idea how Logan came to that conclusion and only had his occasional sniffs to go by, was he part beast?

Irregardless, Toph led the group down the maze while she ignored the spats from X to Logan as she cut through another door to advance further and further to Z's base.

"Yeah, sounds like a certain someone we are fighting back home." Toph admitted, as the comparison between this Z and Fire Lord Ozai had not been an unfair one if X's account was to be taken into consideration.

----------
Name: Lucario

As Lucario continued to meditate with the crystal, and infuse is own Aura into it the formally dull crystal began to glow once more as it seemed to reignite. Just as Lucario had counted on, but before the Aura Pokemon could work to find a link the crystal's energy began to expand and soon enough engulf Lucario, Reagan's group and Thor & Rocket. Before Lucario had a chance to respond, the group had been warped from the Black Lion and vanished out of thin air.

Name: Rex Raptor.
With: Erza

Rex had a hard time reading the mage. At times she seemed like she could beat steel into paste and at other times she seemed delicate like a flower. Sort of like mai valentine now that he though about it...man was that a trip. Deja vu much? Upon her response, Rex puffed out his chest and wiped his brow.

“Heh, you bet. When we fight there will be nothing left of you once your crushed!”

I’m going to get crushed... Rex thought, despite his confident persona. She has magic. Freakin’ magic! I have cards. Welp. Maybe I can bore her with a card trick and maybe she won’t kill me. *sigh* at least I delayed my death. Great going rexy.

After she motioned for him and Keda to follow, Rex locked eyes with the primitive, almost cave man looking guy before him. He decided to blow of a little steam on the guy.

“What? Didn’t you hear here? Move out! Go, go!”

Rex shooed him forward, Stomping forward himself to come after Erza. He extended his duel disk, which looked impressive to others no doubt...as long as they didn’t know it’s actual purpose was to play a card game. He was about to examine his deck...until he realized his hand was about to touch the crystal, which was wedged into the side of the duel disk. He caught himself before he touched it. He did NOT want to be warped back to that spot in the air. But he couldn’t let this crystal stay wedged to the disk either...hmph...quite a predicament.

Specter Fortress defenses.

*Shoom!*

The air sent the missiles spiraling out of control and hitting the barbed wires fence behind the doomslayer. The Pegasus managed to divert the turret’s attention away from Hiro, allowing him to pass by unseen. However, the winged horse only managed to divert half the firepower. The main nozzles shooting long flamethrowers all around doomslayer’s position weren’t swayed. Instead, the missile silos on the two sides of the turrets aimed at the Pegasus.

They fired a fresh batch of missiles, aimed directly at the winged beast. Four different swarms, four missiles each. They rocketed toward him, unknowing if he was dangerous or not.

comic

Doomslayer
Specter's Fortress

Looking up at the fresh turrets, Doomslayer leaped backward, off of the tank, before digging his fingers under it, and lifting it up as a shield. The first thing to hit the small tank was the bullets, slugging rounds into the tank, before the missiles hit, and Flynn was forced to dig his feet into the ground from the immense force being exerted, and he could feel the tank was close to ripping in two. Its strange occupant was no doubt demolished through this.
He glanced up, watching as a white horse with wings soared overhead, weaving and dodging bullets and missiles. Flynn had seen weirder things today. The fire seemed to relent on Doomslayer, especially considering he was clouded in smoke now. He set down the tank, grabbing a piece of bent metal from the tank, and tearing off a sheet of metal. It was fairly heavy, and Flynn had a good plan for it.
He charged out of the smoke and dust, which clung to him on his departure. The turrets redirected their attention, before a sheet of metal slammed directly into one, cutting it right down the middle, sending both sides shooting out in opposite directions. The turrets opened fire once again, making Flynn smirk slightly. This was pretty f*cking easy, so far. Using his earlier maneuver, he allowed the missiles to propel him forward again, and his target was the second turret on the wall. He'd already destroyed the first with that sheet of metal.
Slamming into the second, he grabbed the base, and tugged. The sound of creaking metal sounded, and it only took mere seconds for the turret to be yanked out of the wall.
Leaping off the side of the fortress, the Slayer pulled one missile out of the left silo of the disabled turret.
Time to end this little charade.

Master Chief
Battlefield

"Our options are limited." John told Kale. "We don't fully understand what we're up against, but..." He paused to listen to the distant explosions and gunfire. "I think Flynn and Hiro have provided us with the opportunity we need. If you can get us up to that ship, we could infiltrate it." He magnetically attached the plasma rifle to his back, before glancing back down at the bots once again. "We'll also need to find a safe place to set these two for the time being."

Logan
Labyzinth

"I've taken on tougher foes." Logan shrugged at what X had said, before narrowing his eyes, turning to look down the hall. They were getting closer and closer by the second. He flexed his fist, hoping his claws would function properly when necessary. This was more of a situation he would have done when he was older. But this? Old man Logan would have preferred wasting away in the desert, trying to take care of two other people who were closer to death than he was. Especially Charles. Logan felt obligated to help the man, despite... what he'd done. Charles had saved Logan, given him a purpose. Logan only wanted to make Charles as comfortable as he could before what happens with age happens.

Sans, Snake
Z's Laboratory

Sans shielded his head as the swords cut apart the Gaster Blasters, the swords managing to open up a few cuts in Sans' hoodie along the way. He narrowed his eyes as a bolt of electricity shot towards the skeleton, he didn't have time to react-
A single blue bone took the attack effortlessly, almost absorbing the attack. A bead of sweat ran down Sans' skull. He hadn't summoned one of those, but... maybe in the excitement he'd done so unintentionally. Regardless, it had spared him.
"save the monologues for me." He told Z, winking at him, before his eyes went dark. "i'm better at them."
As he said this, two more Gaster Blasters appeared, before eight more appeared above Sans. These ones looked similar to the first two, but much more... well, for lack of better terms, they looked more intimidating.
They fired their super-heated white beams.

The Arbiter, Rtas Vadam
New Mombasa

The Sangheili warriors slashed, cut, and slaughtered the enemy forces streaming out of the hole, but they would be overpowered in time. Letting out a strangled cry, one Sangheili minor was launched away from the fray, his energy shields depleted from a melee attack given to him by a combat form, which had used its whip-like arm to slam into the Sangheili. The strength of these things was ridiculous.
On either side of the street, more Flood began to appear, and the Sangheili were being forced back.
This was it. The end. Arbiter knew it. But he wasn't going to go down without a fight. He'd just imagined his life going a lot differently than this. But this? This was the end of the galaxy.
From the tops of buildings above, Flood forms were leaping off, cascading down to the streets, and seeming to be unfazed by their landing, leaping for the remaining warriors.
"AURGH!" Rtas cried as some plasma fire from the Flood depleted his energy shields, and an infection form found itself attached to his neck, burrowing itself into him, converting him to the Flood. "Warriors!" Arbiter yelled. "Fall back!"
He had wasted his breath however. As he glanced over at the remaining Sangheili, he found they too, had been collected by the Flood.
Thel Vadam was entirely alone. This was it.

Sgt. Johnson, Miranda Keyes, Lord Hood
New Mombasa

Rushing into another room, the last Marine through, Sergeant Johnson, turned and bashed the butt of his Shotgun into the controls. The doors shut immediately, locking themselves automatically. "Just a little further, sir." Miranda told Lord Hood, who was wheezing. "Commander..." He breathed.
The group stopped as Lord Hood fell to his knees. "Shit..." Johnson muttered, rushing over to Terrence Hood, grabbing his shoulder, and stopping the man from face-planting. Lord Hood's face was drenched in sweat, and his eyes were red. "Continue on..." Lord Hood ordered quietly. "I'm done for..."
"Not without you, sir." Johnson assured. Lord Hood shook his head as Johnson helped the old man to his feet. "You don't understand..." Lord Hood said. "That was... an order..."
"You're delirious, sir." Miranda replied, but Lord Hood shrugged Johnson off of him, taking a step back. "Get out of here!" He yelled. "It's too late for me... I can... hear them... I'm..." He stumbled slightly. "I'm already infected..."

[REDACTED]
[REDACTED]

[REDACTED] watched the screen in interest. Sans had almost met his demise. That was, until [REDACTED] had manipulated time and space itself. He'd slowed down time enough to create a blue bone, allowing it to save Sans. The skeleton seemed to brush this off as his doing, which was fine with [REDACTED].
Then Sans attacked again. [REDACTED] let a small smirk appear on his face, staring with intent as he lazily waved his disembodied hand, and eight of [REDACTED] own Gaster Blasters appeared to assist Sans.
This was an interesting match. It had already gone differently than the simulation earlier had. That was to be expected, however, as there was an infinite amount of possibilities. "E̷͎͠n̸̬̎̈́t̵̯̔ṛ̷̇͘͜y̷̜͑̃ ̴̢̛N̵̙̗̑ǔ̴̠m̴͕͑b̶̞̈ê̶͕͝r̸͙̰͑̕ ̷͈̐̕5̶̞̓7̸̲̻͌̈́8̴̺̓3̶̟̋̚8̵͇̈.̴̝͓̈́" He muttered, watching the battle play out, offering Sans minor assistance whenever necessary. "Z̸̤͐̏ ̷̛̣͕̕ḧ̸̹́͠a̴̡̰̍s̵̖͑ ̶̭̾p̸͙̹̈͘ṙ̸͚ỏ̶̠̲v̴̛͇e̴̡͝͝n̷̩̦̆͠ ̶͔̿͑h̶̥̠͂̓ë̶͉̃ ̵͔̃͝i̴̳͕͆͝s̷͉̲̚ǹ̸͕͈͠'̶͈̗̌ṱ̷̣̈̚ ̶͖̉̽ȧ̶̖͙̿ş̴̊͑ ̶͙̂i̸͍̎ṇ̶̊f̴̺̈́̊e̵̿̽ͅṙ̴̲̚i̷̠͙̊͊o̷͓̞̊̌r̸̫̟͌ ̵̨͇̒͋a̷̱̅s̶̻̍̚ ̶̰̒Į̵͍̆̍ ̵͎͆ô̶̟̮̓r̷̛͉̔ị̷͓́g̵̯̩̒̽i̶͈͊̿n̵͕͋a̶̫̎̎l̵̲͐ḻ̵͚̇ŷ̷̱̚ ̶̺̼̀t̷̘̪͑̈́h̷̲͝ó̴͎ṵ̶͊ğ̴̢̰ḧ̴̡͜͝ṯ̷̜̈́͛.̸̰̙́ ̵̫̗̄͆Ï̶͉̰̍ ̸̬̍m̴͎̈ạ̵̃y̵̟̳͗ ̴̐͋͜h̸̠̚͜a̵͓̋̕v̴̠͑͑e̵̢͍̚͠ ̸͇̬̐ḱ̸̳̼͋ï̷̠ĺ̴͇̱̽l̵͖̎̚e̵̺͑́d̶̮̖̃̕ ̸̠̀͆â̶̳͘n̶̜͚̿̓d̵̞̻͋̇ ̵̪͔̀d̷̟̻̃i̵͙̖͝s̴̭̙͂p̸͎̬͂o̶̰͑s̵̼̣̓̏ê̸͍̠͆ḏ̶̀͘ ̵̥̌ō̸̥̜f̴̻̘̃̿ ̵͕̲͑̋s̵̬̠͠͠e̸̡͋ͅv̵̧̜̍ë̵̞̮͋r̷͓͒a̸̡͚̔l̶͙̲͂ ̵̮̉̒a̷͍̱͝l̴̨̔͗ṯ̷̩͒ẻ̸͍͛͜ȓ̷̢̰̓n̵̖̥̈́̉ǎ̴͓t̴̲͍̾̉e̸̺͂ͅ ̸̲͖́v̶̤̠͛e̷͔̋͐ŗ̶̙̀s̵͕̃i̴̪͚̔ȍ̸͔n̶̛͕̍ş̸̊ ̶̭̽o̷̖̳͐f̸̢̖̔̐ ̶͈̈h̶̰̎i̴̼̦̒̈́m̷̟̌̎ ̷͙͂ͅw̴̦̑̏i̵̗̟͆ţ̵̒ĥ̴̛̠̬ ̵̜̈́̕e̸̹̒͂á̷̘͎ś̶̡̒ė̸̖̤,̷͔̝͂͝ ̷̩͌b̴̿ͅȕ̴̜t̷̳͓͛̋ ̴͙̑͝f̵̜͍̓ỉ̴̬͓̌n̶͙͓̆͘ȁ̶͕l̷̙̄l̷̻͂̊͜ȳ̸̠̈́ ̴̬̻́̿g̵̹̿e̵͇̱͑ṯ̶̬̇͝ţ̷̆ḯ̵̫͠ǹ̴͓g̷͉͐ ̵̥͍̑t̶͓͌o̵̬̗͝ ̶̛̲̺̋s̶̗̺͗e̶͇̹͐e̶͔͍͗͋ ̵̣͇̇h̶̤͔̐͝i̷̬͝m̴̯̎̈ ̶͖́g̵̖͌͒o̷̹͗ ̴̥́͝ă̴͇g̵͉̥̀ä̴̤́i̸̬̿n̷̺̒͊s̴̞̻̒̎ț̶̋̐ ̸̦̌͜s̴͈̽̑ó̴͕͐m̶̧̨̀ȩ̴̎o̶̡͝ṉ̷̇ȇ̵̜̞ ̸̳̖̌͒ỏ̷̻t̷̬͕͂h̵̦̮̉̌e̷͕͚̚ṙ̷̫ ̷̝̂́ẗ̷̤h̵̛̤̓a̸̱̭͝n̵͚͊͐ ̵̺̈m̸͉̾y̶̥̚s̷̖͠e̷̦̾͂l̶͖̆̕f̸̝́.̵̲͗.̶̳̜͊̿.̵̖̰͋͠"
"T̸̫͝h̸̢͋í̴̦͈̂s̸̺͒ ̶̳̓ǐ̸̪̼͝s̸̡͓̀̈́ ̷̏͂ͅą̷̟̄̊ń̷̰͖ ̶̳́i̷̖̊ṋ̷͕̅t̷̞̟̓͒e̸̝̚͠r̶̗͂̌ê̸͖s̸̞̭̅t̵̹͑͜i̸̱͛̈́n̷̩̰̈̈́ǵ̸̠ ̵̧̤̎͋e̶͙̤̒̆x̷̦̭͂p̷̮̃̅ͅe̷̜͛r̷̟̃ī̵̥̐m̷̫͎̂ë̴̢́̓n̸̢̤͛t̵͉̻̒͐,̸̲̭̔ ̴̬̐̆i̶͖̽̇ṅ̷̞͉ḑ̸̪̆e̸̦̣̓̂ȩ̴͈͂d̸̬̃͜͝.̸̨̘͘"

The Hunter
Soviet Battlefield

"Ah...? Oh, it's nothin'. Just hearing things in me head. Heh..." No beasties here. All in his head. He just needed to adjust to the whole life outside Yharnam business. There were no beasts here. Discounting the one up in the sky.

The Slayer and Hiro ran off ahead- leaving behind the chief, Kale, and the automatons.

The group needed to get up to the thing in the sky, and help out Hiro and Flynn. Okay, so she could fly, that was interesting in of itself. But they didn't know what to do with the mechanical ones. The Chief thought it best to leave them behind, with their ideas to turn them on gone in the rubble of the building. Eh...so that's what a generator was? Gave the bots a quick shock, to pipe em' up?

"Now, do they need a jolt of electricity? A spark, a bolt? Give me a moment..."

The Hunter dug through his coat. He knew he had a few around...ah! He found it.

"Here we are." The Hunter held a piece of what appeared to be paper, but it seemed to course with blue sparks of electricity. "Think this'll do, yeah? Bolt paper. Your supposed to rub it upon your weapons, give them but I think it'll do the same to automatons. Help wake them up." He went to apply it to the robots, but...where?

"Ehh...where should I apply this stuff to give em' a good shock?"
-----
Jetstream Sam
Airship

Negan joined them in the airship, speaking about being attacked before. Hmm, so maybe there was a fight in their future...heh, he might have some fun still. Which lead to the question why someone would attack a small crew such as them. And who? Well, Sam was curious, but he wasn't being given a ride to ask questions. He'd dispatch the riff raff if they'd return.

Hmm. Azula was still an anomaly. This Fire Nation...Weird name for a PMC. Maybe he could pry some more information out of her.

"Say, Azula," He asked her. "This Fire Nation Navy...is that a private military company?" A kid probably wouldn't understand the acronym, so why would he bother? A teenager may of heard it mentioned before, and given she wore a very ornate outfit no doubt she was higher up. Though that lead to the question of how an adolescent managed to get such a lofty position. Perhaps she was a cyborg, though not externally. Artificial skin was getting better everyday...
-----

“...So why do Jackson and Quint get to sit this out?”
“You know why Kiran. They’ve been chatting it up all week about how they’ve planned out this one night.”
“I know, it’s just...I don’t like doing jobs with our team halved. Even if Quint usually sits on the sidelines, at least he can watch our backs…”
“Kiran, really. Stop worrying. It’s an open and shut job. We show up, wave our stuff around, watch a few bullets ricochet harmlessly off our armor, and maybe knock em’ out for the cops. Easy as pie!”
“If you say so, Sarah…”

Sarah and Kiran bantered back and forth as they approached their destination. IronHeart Server Farm. According to some police communications, an alarm had been set off there. Probably some petty thieves trying to make a buck on the black market, or take a few designs they’d do nothing with. Certainly not of any large concern, but it was always good public relations to be on the scene to apprehend targets, no matter how big they were.

“You guys are coming up on the location now. Like Sarah said, I’m sure this is an open and shut case, but watch your backs alright? We don’t want to get caught off guard.” Priscilla chimed into the conversation. “And, like Kiran said, we’re down two tonight.” Priscilla wasn’t actually with them- she was communicating with them a block or so down, in a van emblazoned with a orange logo for “GerinTech”. Said logo was no stranger to the Business Quarter- after all, that corporation towered over the city of Goldenwalk. Literally, as it was nearly impossible to not see the huge skyscraper of the international headquarters.

“Alrighty Priscilla. Over and out.” Sarah chimed back.
And then Kiran, “Thanks Priscilla, over and out.”
However, this lead to a question.

“Hey, why’d you guys say that?”
“Say what?”
“Over and out. I know you understood me in the first place, so why’d you stick that on the end?”
“Well, uh...I thought it sounded cool.”
“Really.”
“...Yeah.”
“...I thought it sounded cool too.” Kiran added.

A dry chuckle came over the line. “Okay, if it makes you two feel cooler, I suppose I could we could do that...But for now, you two stay safe, alright?”

“Copy that. Over and out.” The hero grinned as she said that.

“...Yeah, let’s not start with that now.”

And now the two had arrived. IronHeart Server Farm. Red emergency lights shone within, illuminating a figure standing in front of the building- a tall individual, armored and imposing. Their face cloaked in shadow. “Hello, Thunderhead. And to you as well, knight. I assume you’ve come here to stop my clients?”

“What the...How did they get you…?” Kiran asked the figure, pulling the hefty blade off his back, landing with a clunk on the ground.

“Fancy meeting you here, Flamebringer. Trouble getting work these days I assume?” Sarah smiled under her helmet, grabbing the axe off her admittedly limited toolbelt. A slight surge of electricity sparked on it’s edge.

The figure gave a chuckle, stepping away from the shaded entrance. Her gauntlets began to heat up, jets of flame engulfing them. “You are correct, work has gotten incredibly hard to find these days...especially when my clients continue to see my failed jobs.” Her voice never became sinister, rather keeping it’s jovial cadence. “Though I’ve been waiting for a fun little spat such as this.”

As Priscilla observed from the van, peering through some of the cameras installed throughout the Thunderhead armor, she noticed a...little blue shard. It was odd, sparkling like it did. Glass should’ve reflected red from the alarm lights. A trap? Didn’t seem like something Flamebringer would do, but Priscilla still didn’t like it.

Though Sarah nor Kiran noted the shard. They had a flaming woman to deal with. The blade of Kiran’s hefty sword began to emit a soft blue glow as it activated, Sarah’s axe began sparking to life. “If it’s a fight you want Flamebringer, it’s a fight you’ll get!”

“Uh, yeah! What she said!” Kiran had to admit, he was not one for the whole banter aspect. And unfortunately for Kiran, Flamebringer was always one for banter. And Sarah was always up to fire back. Of course, with Sarah here, there were no awkward silences. Though as he stared down Flamebringer, he was distracted by a glint of blue. What was it? He whispered into the comms, “Priscilla...do you see that thing?”

“That blue thing? Yeah, it’s weird right? Steer clear of it, I think it’s some sort of trap...”

Though Thunderhead and Flamebringer were now in their own world, both parties unaware of the shard. “Yes, give me the fight I desire! Come, let me prove my worth!” Flamebringer laughed as she charged towards the axe-wielding hero, arms engulfed in fire.

The lightning hero yet out a battle-cry as she charged forward, obviously as pumped for the fight as Flamebringer was. This also had the side effect of drowning out Priscilla and Kiran telling her not to step on the blue crystal, a combination of a “Stop” and “Look out”, but even if she had heard it, her time was up- and the blue crystal shattered under her foot.

Everything moved very fast then, and all that the video feed showed was blue.

And then it went black.

The comms were silent, despite Priscilla desperately trying to get anyone to say something on the other line.

“Sarah! Kiran! What’s going on?! Guys, come on, answer!”

Nothing.

She had to get the others down there, and fast.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Twilight heard the call the one named "Michael" made as they seemed ready to storm the castle of these Soviets. Literally and figurativly, as she saw others dash over to the mechanical beast that had been their vehicle. Twilight glanced over at the downed Shaynuh, she took a deep breath as her horn glowed and she pointed it her.

"Is she safe to carry?" Twilight asked the girl with the wand, as she had in mind to try and carry the girl to the metal beast Michael drove but needed to know from the healer if that had been safe to do.

Silver Fang watched the commotion with a bit of curiosity, making him feel anxious and eager to move Shaynuh as soon as possible. It would be quite a while before she awoke, which meant he would be around for the time being until then. His eyes shifted from Shaynuh to the various figures that were here as well, taking note of each one he saw. He was unsure if they were trustworthy or not, although Twilight and Star had proven so far to be trustworthy for helping Shaynuh despite what she was.

His yellow eyes soon landed on Rex as he watched the human pass by, taking notice of the duel disk as well as a quick glimpse of a deck nestled in the duel disk. This human had cards as well, but could not use them as Shaynuh could from his guess. Returning his attention back to his sleeping friend, the wolf maneuvered the straps of the backpack around his head until they slipped over his neck, making it easy for him to guard the bag.

With everyone leaving, he began to pace back and forth, letting out an upset growl as he started to nudge and push Shaynuh, feeling impatient enough.

"Just give me one second." Star said with a smile to the adorable magic pony, least how she labeled the Alicorn as the marshmallows worked their proverbial magic as they worked to patch up the wounds and soak into them to clog them up as they'd dissolve and treat the various injuries. Before long, the marshmallows vanished as they finished their immediate first aid.

"Alright done, you can lift her up~!" Star said with a smile, as she turned to the vehicle ahead and dashed to it. Though her attempt was to slow it down, as she bangged on the side to get the driver's attention.

"Hey, hey hey hey stop! We've got some people who still need to get on!" Star called out as she hoped that they'd wait or at least slow down a bit to allow Twilight a chance to help Shaynuh get on along with Silver Fang. Among others.

----------
Name: Azula

Azula glanced over as she overheard Samuel ask her a question about this Fire Nation Navy. Well, the Navy was just an aspect of the Fire Nation's forces and Azula had already figured out that they were not of the same place with her Azulon test. Now it seemed Samuel had tried to pry her for information through an innocent question.

Well, Azula needed to establish trust, but she also had no reason to share everything she knew. So she'd offer up a believable enough response as she kept her friendly if not little formal tone to show her professionalism as a soldier.

"Not exactly. I...I think we need to consider the possibility that we are not of the same land. I mean, unless creatures like are common where you come from." Azula said, as she had made a gesture to the large turtle dragon who had been among the group. All while she played it like she had not already known that Samuel was of another world.

------------

While the Pegasus continued to help out Flynn however it could, either drawing turret gun fire or causing missles that had been locked onto it to crash into each other which produced smoke clouds to decrease their visibility, Hiro had managed to sneak inside the fortress.

Step one good, now he needed to find the control center. The sooner he could take the crew there out of the equation, the sooner he could remove the defenses to allow Flynn and others safe access inside.

Hiro cautiously, but quickly made his way through the halls as he had been mindful to keep an eye for any guards but knew he had no time to waste. He needed to find that command room, and he needed to do it soon.

----------

Kale listened as Hunter made his own offer to try and help the Robot Masters. A method that would have appeared as "crude" to her if she had been more tech savy but given the circumstances they were out of options as Kale gave a nod and inspected the pair of Robot Masters.

"I'd....I'd focus on the chest. Please hurry, we need to help them quickly." Kale explained, as she wanted to get these two Robot Masters up and running as the battle on the fortress seemed to only intensify.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Angel Dust
He had tried to get up again, managing to get on his feet, as he took a few steps, he was visibly in pain, and he wasn't really walking, more like hobbling, he had tried to make his way over to the giant robot, as that seemed to be the only way to go anywhere without walking. He was swearing unde this breath as he made his way there.

Steven
The small boy had been on an adventure with the gems, they were looking for a blue shard, yet there were a few to look for, one of them was the right shard, while the others would do something random, like shrink a person. The right one would do nothing, and was part of a whole they were trying to collect, it was said that the complete crystal would do something strange, yet nobody knew what. Steven, being the child that he was, had just picked up a random crystal while the gems were talking, "Hey guys, I think I found the right one!" Pearl looked over, seeing that Steven had picked one up, had made her nervous, "Steven, put that down, we don't know if it's the right one!"
"Why, it hasn't done anything yet, I think it is the right one, give me a chance! Garnet believes in me, right Garnet?" Garnet had looked over, yet, since it hadn't done anything yet, she believed he had picked the right one, yet it started vibrating in his hand, he dropped it, and on instinct, he formed a pink bubble around him, yet, the crystal formed a portal and sucked Steven in. Garnet lost focus and unfused, Ruby ran, trying to get Steven away from the portal, Yet they were both sucked in, the shard falling in with them. They were both knocked down, unable to get up, in a strange land, Ruby had noticed there seemed to be a wolf of sorts, and a girl, before they hit the ground.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Once Star had clarified that whatever healing method she used was finished, Twilight wasted no time as she aimed her magic horn at the unconscious werewolf. As she aimed to lift up Shaynuh with her telekentic powers, and if that had been successful Twilight would work to levitate her over to the mechanical beast so that she could find a spot inside to rest and recover.

Twilight had to focus, but also had to be quick. A big battle among the group seemed to be on the horizon and she needed to get Shaynuh situated inside.

"It...it's gonna be okay. I-I promise she'll get cared for." Twilight said, a stutter there as she had to focus on lifting Shaynuh but she wanted to assure the wolf companion of hers that things would work out.

Marseille Outskirts
Keda wasn't having this. He jammed his spear into the ground and grabbed Rex by the collar of his shirt, holding Rex right up close to his face. "I am not some beast to be herded. I am Keda, son of Tau, tribesman of our tribe. As such, it's my duty to know what the tribe needs and provide for the tribe. You? You are an insolent, pompous fool who endangers the lives of the tribe. Your ego will get you killed, and living or dead, you weaken the tribe with your attitude instead of contributing. So if this continues, don't be surprised if Alpha and I choose to end you ourselves for the sake of the tribe. As so far? All you've done is insult Erza and myself, and that inspires no confidence." Keda let go of Rex, an icy glare on his face, before picking up his spear. He whistled for Alpha to follow, and ran after Erza and the mechanical beast.
Michael turned towards Star's group. "Does this suit LOOK like a vehicle...? It's meant to be a one-man assault vessel, not a transport carrier. Find a truck for that."
The Nomad walked up to Star, tapping her on the shoulder. He then pointed towards a convenient flatbed truck.

Z noticed the inconsistency instantly. So... we've got a new party, do we? Z smiled before flying up, dodging the shots. He swung his swords to the sides, a crackling stream of electricity blasting the skulls. "Very well, then. I'll let actions talk for me." Z flew straight towards Sans, his sharp sword pointed forwards with another at his side. He didn't expect to hit Sans, but... that wasn't his plan.
Shantae nodded, grabbing the scythe. As she did, a part of the machine behind her was blasted. Shantae looked in... and her eyes opened wide. "What... is that... some sort of miniature Gaia Crystal...?"
Shantae looked inside to see a large crystal, seemingly made up of smaller crystals.
Omega tanked the shots, the shotgun shells themselves not dealing much damage. He raised his arms and pounded his metallic fists into the ground.
Tony, meanwhile, saw the same thing Shantae did. They were in a bad position here. Tony was armorless, they were confused, and it didn't look like Sans could last much longer. But if that really was one of the crystals...
Stark quickly grabbed the still-unconscious Lance and ran over to Snake. "Everyone, move towards the machine! I've got a plan!"
Shantae nodded, merely backing up, wary of the two enemy powerhouses in the room.

With: Erza, Keda, alpha.

Rex was shocked at first when the spear holding boy grabbed him by his collar. He wasn’t scared per say, as Erza seemed far more...intimidating. He got a more Mako or Joey vibe from this guy. Rex scowled at Keda with little actual fear in his eyes. He wasn’t a mage like mai valentine-copy over there Erza. Nor did he seem to have much hidden talent, not that he could tell that anyway. He was right about Keda’s appearance, he was from a primitive time. Rex could use this to his advantage.

“Heh, you got some nerve doing that to a guy who can crush you under his feet in mere moments.” Rex snickered, keeping up with the hunter. He held up hid duel disk, as it lit up. “Or I can slice you and dice you with this energy armblade. I take pity on you, so I won’t turn you into a pancake here and now. And that I want to make a good first impression! Heheh!”

The primitive man would be far easier to convince, as he had no doubt seen people with crazy abilities. And after he had held up his duel disk while it’s was glowing, it now doubt was a good bluff. He really outdid himself. It’s no wonder the Dinos ripped cavemen to shreds, they were too gutsy for their own good!

Now about Erza...how was he going to get out of that death sentence? Hm...maybe if she got mortally wounded? Or....or if she got wounded period and he treated her wounds. He could walk out of a death sentence and get a nice space magic girlfriend! Double points! Oh yeah, its all coming together

Specter Fortress

As soon as Hiro made it inside and down the hallways, he was met with the sight of a rather expansive central room, hundreds of shipping containers stacked on top of each other. Several conveyor belts filled with boxes passed through several checkpoints, which were two tall rods on either side of them. These belts seems to wrap up the entire complex all the way up to near the top! There were no stairs or elevators of any kind between him and the top. Just the conveyor belt.

There were several flat sections above that were blocked from view, different floors only accessible via climbing the belt. It seems that specter only intended the building to be a one way trip down. Dozens of brainwashed civilians patrolled this zone, watching each shipement drop on top of the rest after being packed up with boxes.

To the left was a huge window, showing one by one tanks being assembled, piece by piece and welded on, before sending it down the line and moving in to the next tank. It was a factory and a fortress!

Last edited:
Variant Fox was not impressed or intimidated by Rex's actions. Neither was Gao. Still in her wolf form, she loped over to the group. She was soon joined by Volpa and Danny, Catgirl, Alicia, Jay Mexicano, Ali Catorce, and Okimi. Not all at once, of course.

comic

Sans, Snake
Z's Laboratory

The skeleton frowned slightly as more beams than he'd anticipated fired. 'what the hell?' He was taken away from his thoughts, however, as Z destroyed the Gaster Blasters. Well, rather, he destroyed two. The other eight above him remained intact and undamaged, before disappearing of their own accord. Sans' gaze darkened, realization dawning on him. Somehow, on the other side of the multiverse...
Z soared towards Sans, but the skeleton stood his ground, his grin widening, before his eye quickly flashed yellow, then blue. Z appeared back where he'd started, still flying towards Sans. The momentum he had carried him towards Sans still, and once he was close enough, Sans' eye flashed, and Z was back to where he started. "look buddy." Sans said, shoving his hands into his pockets. "this was fun and all, but all things end. good and bad. so if you keep trying to fight me... i'm gonna have to use my special attack." He gave Z a wink at this.

Snake had just de-cloaked, only for Tony to run up to him, yelling about getting everyone to the machine. 'I have a plan'. Snake replied with nothing verbally to Stark, other than a slight nod. This had better be a damn good plan. Snake slunk around the edges of the lab to the other side. Omega was still there, and he proved to remain a pretty big obstacle still, annoyingly enough. Was it some kind of Metal Gear? Was Z the true engineer of them? Snake found it best not to think until they were in the clear.

Doomslayer
Specter's Fortress

The Doomslayer had managed to drop down the defenses down to less than half of what they were. A few turrets remained. Four. Two of which remained focused on the Pegasus, granting Flynn a perfect opportunity.
Still carrying the turret he'd yanked off of the fortress wall earlier, he yanked one of the missiles from its silo as the two other turrets prepared to open fire again after a short moment to let the barrels cool slightly.
Flynn tossed the missile hard, with accuracy and precision, he managed to hit his mark. One of the turrets erupted in fire and flame, followed by the second as Doomslayer threw the next missile.
Two down, two to go.
And go they would.

Master Chief
Battlefield

"Wait." Chief told Kale and Hunter. "Focus on the circuitry under the neck." With that, he looked back up at Specters ship. Missiles were flying into the air, here and there. It seemed as though Hiro and Doomslayer were managing to hold their own against whatever defenses this guy had. They needed to hurry, and John's patience was finally beginning to wane.

Negan
Airship

Negan found himself leaning against the wall of the ship. Sawyer was doing whatever the hell he was doing in the pilots seat. Vader, Snappy, The Tin Man, Sammy, and Azula resided in the ship, waiting for things to go underway. Negan tried not to show it, but he was at a loss. Lucille was gone. Yeah, maybe he could replace her, but...
He cursed himself at that thought. Replace. He hated himself for even thinking of it. She was irreplaceable. His Lucille. She was the savior of the Savior leader. His everything. His entire mentality depended on her. She helped him get through the world before. She helped him get through the world after. But now? She was nowhere to be found.
He rubbed his eyes slightly, realizing they were beginning to redden. "Somethin' in my damn eyes..." He muttered to himself, though audible, trying to play it off in case anyone had noticed.

Sgt. Johnson, Miranda Keyes
New Mombasa

Five humans walked out of an open doorway. The green fog that had seemed so light earlier had become thick and heavy. "Just down there." Miranda called to the others, before reloading her SMG. Johnson shook his head as they took off towards a docking bay. Pelicans, Falcons, Hornets, but at the end of the bay, sat a lone Condor. Exactly what they needed. Similar to a Pelican, Condor's were more for aerospace, complete with their own miniature slipspace drive.
Their ticket out of here. "Load up! Now!" Johnson yelled, turning around. "I've got these prickly sons-of-b*tches."
"Johnson. Are you sure?" Miranda asked, turning to him, her brow furrowing. Johnson gave her a smirk. "I've run from these a-holes once. Call it poetic justice, but if it means you can make it..." He pumped his shotgun. "Get the hell out of here, Commander."
"Good luck." Miranda gave a nod, pursing her lips, before following the three marines to the Condor.
Out of the doorway, a figure appeared. Johnson grinned.
"Come to Daddy."

[REDACTED]
[REDACTED]

Interesting. Z had managed to dodge nearly effortlessly. Of course, [REDACTED] wasn't nearly as powerful as he could be. For one, working at a cross-dimensional range, his power was limited. Alongside that, he was merely a fraction of himself. A hollow husk of the real [REDACTED]. He understood this. He accepted it.
But upon the discovery of these extra-dimensional crystals, which the half-genie had called 'Gaia Crystals', peaked [REDACTED] interest. Carbon-Isotope EDT-8628, as [REDACTED] knew them. He'd encountered one of these once before. Well, rather, an alternate version of him had. While [REDACTED] was shattered across time and space, alone in the [REDACTED], they could each sense the memories of one another.
He needed the Isotope. It would broaden his ability to travel. He was already on a loose leash here, but with the Carbon-Isotope, he could effectively find his other halves, and repair himself. Restore himself to his true power.
'Extra peregrinatione dimensiva'.
It seemed [REDACTED] would be paying Z a visit after all.

Hiro gazed ahead of himself, as he had taken in all the various controls and sorts of screens on display and being unloaded onto the fortress himself. Plenty of people who seemed to be working like mindless drones which had been unsettling though he lacked knowledge of them being literally brain washed.

Hiro would disregard them, momentarily, as he focused on the window of the factory as tanks were being assembled and placed on an assembly line. Hiro knew he had to strike now, Hiro would slice through the window into the factor as he took aim at the assembly lines there.

"Fire!"

Hiro fired multiple fire shots at the conveyor belt and the parts that assembled tanks as he looked to put a drastic halt on construction. The assault from within began with some fiery explosions.

----------

Yang overheard the mention of a "plan" from Tony as she responded to a jump to avoid the shockwave that had been bound to come from Omega's strike on the floor. Yang eyed Omega with a glare, as her semblanced intensified before she propelled herself forward at the mechanical titan.

"I hear you, let me just clear the field first!" Yang yelled out as she shot like a rocket at Omega and aimed for a twin gauntlet strike aimed for Omega's chest. With the intent to slam into him and bash him back and away from the group while also dealing hard blunt damage.

----------

Erza glanced behind her, as it appeared that Keda and Rex had slowed down a bit for a verbal spat. The S-Class Mage let out a sigh as she walked over to the pair and scanned them with a firm stare.

"Alright, let's save the bickering and focus our energy on the enemy. After all, is that not the reason you postponed out battle?" Erza asked Rex before she turned to Keda.

"And you, there is no reason to try and make enemies of each other. If you have disagreements with one's behavior, express it without the need to make a threat of it. Now let's move, we'll lag behind." Erza said as she offered critiques to both of them and spoke with a strong tone in the hopes they'd settle and move on as she made her way to the vehicle.

Star herself glanced over as she tried to slow Michael's vehicle down when she saw a curious site. One that appeared to be a boy and some small red creature that landed next to each other in the middle of the Outskirts. Star quickly dashed over to the pair as her intrigue had increased.

"Hey, are you guys okay?" Star asked the pair.

----------

Before long, Lucario along with Reagan & company along with Thor and Rocket arrived on yet another new world. The crystal held in Lucario's paw ceased to glow again as Lucario had broken out of its meditation as he glanced around him.

They appeared to be away from the Black Lion. In the middle of what appeared to be a business district if the buildings had been anything to go by. A robbery in the distance, which had made Lucario think back to its fights with bandits alongside Sir Aaron.

Oh Arceus, where are we now?

----------

As Azula conversed with Samuel, the corner of her eye had gazed on the rest of the crew. Though it stopped on Negan specifically, as he had been the most interesting of the group as the defacto leader. She noticed that he seemed to be alone to himself, as he muttered something she could not comprohend and began to rub his eye. Like he either had an irritation or had a tear in them.

Could it be a sign that he had longed on something? That there was a chink to his usual persona? Azula could only make a guess as she kept her focus on Samuel but made a mental note. If there had been something that Negan was attached to, then there was something to exploit. And Azula might get the chance to make use of that. Only time would tell, she needed more time to get a feel for the guy before she went off on a blind assumption.

Last edited:

Specter Fortress
1st Floor.

The tank parts fell stop one another, their internals setting ablaze in a fiery display of destruction. This began to clog up the rest of the production, other tank parts falling down on top of the mass, hoping to continue to production no avail. The conveyer belt however seemed oddly intact considering the attack and weight it was sustaining.

It was audible to hear the section power down, the cogs, gears, and electricity all ceasing. It had seemed production had stopped. Then, something else was heard.

*Wrrrrrr...Zsssssshhh......!!!*

Something else had powered on, cut off by the limit of visibility through the glass window. It had seemed where the window ended, behind the steel bulkhead something hidden seemed to go online. A few more noises followed before a rush of energy was heard.

*ZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!*

A loud blue laser erupted, coming from the right of the window, it’s source still unseen behind the bulkhead. It burned through the hulls of the tanks. They seemed to be completely eradicated! The blue laser had removed the majority of the tank debris, except some scrap remaking from the laser, cooked into the conveyer belt. After a few moments, the factory slowly began to power to life again, the assembly process slowly going back to it’s rhythm of efficiency.

Alarms rang out, Hiro’s attack not going without consequence. Red alarm lights lit up and several guards approached hiro’s Position. Holding out several odd rifles. They didn’t bother with calling out ‘freeze’ or ‘hands up’. They instead fired directly, plasma rounds rittling hiro’s position.

(DoomSlayer)
Exterior

Doomslayer’s attacks proved effective, leaving two lone turrets and no other external defense around the door way. Red alarms blared on top of theses remaining turrets, as they detached from their lower bodies, a thruster shooting out from under it. They were floaters now! They flew around doomslayer, changing settings of their main weapon. Instead of flame, they charged up, before firing rail cannon rounds! They shot their blast quickly at doomslayer’s position, their cannon hard to perceive as it enacted

A few twitches here and there were seen from Shaynuh as Silver Fang continued to push and nudge at her body. When she began to levitate due to Twilight's help, the wolf quickly slipped under her body to carry her. He was strong enough to carry her as he began to make his way towards the mentioned vehicle, walking at a normal pace to avoid having Shaynuh fall off. He paused momentarily to look at Twilight, not wanting to leave the helpful Alicorn behind.

The only questions running through the wolf's mind was the next destination and what to expect from it. He was still fairly new to this place and knew nothing of what was going on. He would just have to leave those questions for Shaynuh to answer for later. He stole a quick glance at her, checking to make sure she wasn't about to slip off and fall.

So far, she was okay.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
All Of My Characters
Marsielle Outskirts

The rest of them had followed. Link immediately reached for his Goron Mask, rolling around at the speed of sound away at the mech's heels, moving with the rest of the group to who-knows-where. Before Link, Midoriya activated Shoot Style and carried Uraraka, to both of their slight embarrassment. Todoroki surfed on a path of ice, allowing Soul to ride on the back. Iida reluctantly activated Recpro Burst and took off after his classmates. Dex, now fully healed and rejuvenated like he was ready to run a marathon, bolted off at speeds nearing lightning, wielding a sword and skin that STILL smelled like marshmallows. Ash rode Charizard, unsure of what was to come. He was hoping to get answers, as was Link.

Son Goku
Android 17's Island

"I think it was somewhere around here..." Son Goku followed the sound of explosions across the forest, finally making it to a clearing.
"Finall--Wait, this isn't... Darn!"
He looked up. "Maybe I'll take off and look from a high vantage point..."
However, his attention was grasped by something... odd. Something glowing.
"...Huh?" Goku walked over to the strange object, finding a fist-sized magenta-crystal.
"Looks the size of a Dragon Ball," he thought. "I don't think it's been a year since we last summoned Shenron, though."
He reached forward to pick it up, when a massive portal appeared before him, crackling with crimson electricity.
"W-WHAT THE HELL?!"
It began to pull in the surrounding air, and Goku jetted it, attempting to fly. He was slowly pulled in faster.
"Crap! Maybe I just need... Yeah! More POWER!"
He activated Super Saiyan Blue, speeding off, almost escaping the vacuum of the vortex. However, something strange happened before he made it.
The blue aura surrounding Goku melted, as the gateway sucked it all up, reverting Goku to God Form.
"W-what the-"
Finally, his God Form disappeared too, and a base-form Goku was pulled into the abyss.

(OOC: Goku will re-enter when we swap universes.)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Twilight saw as the wolf literally took the weight off her shoulders, or rather her horn & mind as it settled to carry Shaynuh as Twilight saw the wolf stare at her. With a nod, she would trot alongside the pair as she had been mindful to keep an eye on Shaynuh and prepared to use her telekentic horn to keep Shaynuh from falling off it need be.

This whole situation had been insane, and it seemed far from over. Given the mech user seemed to be leading the group forward for a march to the Soviet base. Twilight could only hope that this Michael had a base of operations or something they'd stop by so Shaynuh could get the rest and recovery she had been badly in need of.

She could only hope for the best, as she offered a reassuring smile to the wolf. As if she tried to say things would be okay for it and its companion now, as there had been no sense to dwell on the chaos and confusion of all this. Optimism, that was the one thing that could keep them all sane and lead to getting answers.

comic

Doomslayer
Specter's Fortress

Flynn raised his arms to shield himself as the first shot from the rail gun fired.
It slugged into him with enough force to launch the Doomslayer sky-bound.
The turrets continued to aim at him, firing, trying to end his assault.
Another blast struck Doomslayer mid-air, launching him into the gate, leaving a hard dent.
Landing with a dull thud on the ground, Flynn quickly dove behind the smoking remains of a tank as the rail guns continued to fire. The destroyed vehicle took the hits, budging slightly with each shot as Doomslayer regained himself.
Attacking things head-on had always been fairly easy for him, but he was less known for his strategic skills. He'd need to use them, now.
Flynn realized he was bleeding as he looked down to find his armor had cracked along the chest, and his side had a gash in it. Presumably from the twisted heaps of metal lying around.
Which gave the Marine an idea.

Miranda Keyes
Condor

The Condor broke through the atmosphere of Earth, though it cost the ship a fair amount of fuel. They'd need to find more later. Right now, their destination was Cairo Station. Earth still had a defense, somewhat. The defense cluster remained intact and in human control, but without leadership. At least, the Commander believed this to be so.
Miranda was on her way to fill the role of leadership. She pushed forward the thrusters slightly as the group approached the cluster of UNSC vessels.
"This is Commander Miranda Keyes to Cairo Station. Requesting permission to board."
There was a moment of silence, before there was a reply. "Welcome back, Commander."
Miranda frowned. She had the clearance, yes, but they didn't ask for proof.
Shutting off the on-board comms, she turned to the three other Marines. "I smell trouble. Get your weapons ready, just in case."

Rick Grimes
The Bridge

"Wake up."
Rick's eyes shot open to find himself alone on the bridge. On the wrong side, no less. He let out a groan, holding his hand against the wound in his side, his hand deep red with his own blood.
Turning his head, he looked back weakly at the approaching herd of walkers. There was at least a few thousand of them. He'd been leading them for miles, but after his horse... That rebar had seriously messed him up.
Struggling to his feet, Rick glanced down at his side. Despite the cloth he'd wrapped around his middle, the blood was leaking again, dripping like a broken faucet to the pavement below him.
He needed to get the walkers to cross the bridge. He needed to get to the other side. If the bridge gave out under their combined weight, then Rick will have succeeded. He'd have managed to get rid of the herd, sparing the communities from them.
Slowly, the man began to move forward. Each step was a struggle for him, his blood draining, his adreneline pumping, his head throbbing, his life ebbing away...
Gritting his teeth, Rick took another step. Then another. And a third. He couldn't stop. He had to keep moving. It was the only way. This was the only way.
Even if it killed him.

Specter Fortress
Exterior

The new aerial turrets had been effective in wounding the doomslayer, signs that their attacks were now making impacts. While he hid on the other side of a tank, one would expect them to fly to the other side of it. No. Instead, they flew over the tank, several dozen feet in the air, aiming down at him. They had fully charged their railguns yet again and fired at his position. Since he was wounded, the aim was to get him while he not only didn’t expect it, but while he was injured and wouldn’t have nearly as fast of reflexes.

Rex grumbled when Erza spoke up, putting aside his spat with the primitive man for the meantime. To be honest, he had no idea what was going on or who they were fighting, but he assumed it wouldn’t be TOO difficult if a caveman and a wolf of all people would be considered valuable allies. Surely they couldn’t be that strong then right?

Name: Elecman

STARTUP.EXE.

MOTOR_FUNCTION.//:p.....OK
RECPITCAL_INDUCER.//:p.....OK
STABLIZERS.//:p......OK
PRIMARY_VOLTAGE_GENERATOR.//:p.....OK
WILYWARE.EXE.//:p.....Failure.

START UP COMMENCING.

Elecman jolted back up, awake and aware. His eyes flashed red and blue what seemed like dozens of times before it shifted to his optics and pupils. He twitched and shifted, electricity sparking to life from his body. He cocked his head to the left while examining his position.

“...this is new...”

Soviet Battlefield

DLN-003
DIAGNOSTICS CHECK
MOTOR_FUNCTIONS - 100%
OPTICAL_RECEPTORS - 100%
STABILIZERS - 59%
INTEGRITY - 72%
LIGHT.ANTIVIRUS - SUCCESS
INTEGRATED_CIRCUIT - SUCCESS
ROLLING_CUTTER - SUCCESS
ACTIVATE? Y/N
Y

Cut Man's eyes opened wide as the Robot Master jolted up. "What?! Where?!" Looking around, he noticed Elec Man was with him. And... a bunch of strangers. The scrap?
Cut Man stood up, summoning two Rolling Cutters. "Alright, who are you, where are we and what just happened?!"

Omega took the hit, sliding back. The mecha was surprised by how strong the attack was, even denting his outer armor a bit.
Z, meanwhile, was getting annoyed with this. "Accursed magic." Z dropped his swords, allowing them to fly around the room and come at Sans from several directions at the same time as Z unleashed a bolt of electricity.
Tony, however, needed Sans over by him. Eh, he seemed to be close enough. "Snake, when this happens, I need you to grab Sans and Yang. It's going to be instantaneous, so do it quickly!" Tony put his hand on Shantae's shoulder, who held Yang's shirt with her free hand.
Then Tony turned towards the large crystal, snapping off a piece.
"NO!" Z yelled. This was the one thing he HADN'T expected. Before his eyes, the heroes were pulled away into some sort of vortex.
When the light faded, Z and Omega were the only ones remaining in the room. Z clenched his fists, a wave of electricity striking the computers across the room. "Not all is lost." he said. The android turned to Omega. "How much energy did we accumulate from the girl?"
"Enough to get us airborne." Omega reported. "Thankfully, the damage we've suffered is only superficial - the defense bots have already repaired the hole caused by the skeleton's blaster."
"Then it's time to leave." Z turned away from Omega, walking out of the laboratory. "Once we find other... subjects, we can begin Phase 3. What we have is good enough. Ready the engine."
Omega nodded, some repair bots running into the room to fix the machine containing Ruby. The crystal floated in the middle of the machine, slowly charging with energy.

Labyzinth (Maze)
X and Y suddenly flashed their eyes. "Nathan, we've got incoming!" Y said. "Space-time anomaly!"
"Oh crap." Nathan exclaimed. Suddenly, a crystal hurled down the hallway, hitting X in the forehead. Since X was in the middle of the group, everyone was sucked away.

Marseille Outskirts

Keda growled at Rex. "If you cannot cooperate, for the sake of our new Tribe, I will deal with you. But we have bigger troubles." Keda nodded to Alpha before running off after Michael.
Meanwhile, the Nomad dashed towards the truck before clapping twice. Two eyes appeared on the truck before the truck drove over towards the group, seemingly lowering slightly to give the group an easier lift into the back.

???
Ruby Rose groaned.
Where was she?
Last thing she remembered, she was on a mission with her team. Ozpin himself had asked Team RWBY and Team JNPR to secure the area from Grimm.
But all of a sudden, Yang vanished. Then Ruby found some crystal. Weiss had tried to stop her, but she touched it before the warning was received.
Then she vanished, and appeared in some sort of metallic place.
Then... then the robot, he...
Ruby's memory was fuzzy, but she remembered... pain. Pain like she had never known before.
Then she was inside the machine, and Yang was there, and some purple-haired girl, and a skeleton, and some guys...
Then she fell, and then...
She warped again.
Ruby's eyes slowly opened. "...Y-... Yang...?" Ruby slowly sat up, glancing at the area around her. It seemed to be some sort of cave with a forest outside.
Nearby was the armored boy from earlier, still unconscious. Some sort of skeleton seemed to be leaning against the entrance to the cave, and next to her was...
"YANG!" Ruby suddenly tackle-hugged her sister, small tears rolling down her eyes.

comic

Doomslayer
Specter's Fortress

However, the turrets found nothing. The spot where Doomslayer should have been was empty.
Suddenly, diving out from the other side of the tank, Flynn rolled, gritting his teeth as he scooped up a twisted sheet of metal, before turning, throwing it like a frisby.
The turrets attempted to maneuver around it, but the metal arced, before slamming into one of the turrets, cutting it directly in half down the muzzle with frightening accuracy.
One turret to go, and it had already locked on the man. Quickly, Flynn grabbed another discarded sheet of metal that lay strewn about from either the tanks or the turrets.
Raising it, the rail gun rounds slammed into the hunk of metal, each blast forcing him to dig his feet into the ground and hold himself there.
He'd taken on tougher foes. He just needed something that could take out this last turret. His eyes scanned the fortress exterior, before landing on the missile silo he'd abandoned earlier. It still contained several missiles. Enough for the Slayer to take out the remaining turret.

Master Chief
Battlefield

John took a decisive step back, pulling the plasma rifle from his back and aiming it at Elec Man. This was all cautionary, of course. John had done this many times before, and he'd been on both ends of the exchangement.
But this bot had recently been a foe. If he still was, then John would be obligated to put the thing down before it could have the chance to hurt anyone or anything.
Then, the other bot was recovered, acting far more aggressive and appropriate given the circumstances. Two blades had appeared in its hands somehow, but John decided not to linger on the physics of it. He was slightly confused at the second bots actions, considering he'd been given enough time to recognize John.
Perhaps he hadn't really gotten a good look at the Spartan, but Cut Man was being openly hostile, so Chief took another decisive step back, swapping between aiming at each bot. Nevertheless, he decided to take initiative and answer the second bot.
"You two took each other out in a fight." He stated. "My friend revived you. Now. Better question." His grip on the plasma gun tightened. "Who are you?"

Sans, Snake
Location Unknown

Sans' right eye opened slightly upon hearing Ruby call out her sisters name, then tackle hug her. It was a cute scene. One that Sans could appreciate and relate to. His grin lessened slightly, before he looked away from them to the outside of the cave.
He'd never been away from Papyrus for so long before. Never in his life, if he was being honest. They'd always been together through thick and thin. For as long as he could remember. It almost hurt thinking about Papyrus right now. An emotional pain that was something he hadn't actually felt before. It was different when compared to watching the kid kill Paps. That made Sans numb. This... this made him feel anxious and desperate.
For the first time in his life, he was homesick.

Snake sat against the cave wall, cloaked in darkness this time, rather than technology. He glanced over a Yang and Ruby, but didn't pay it much attention. Tony had convinced the soldier to remain in the cave while he went out to collect firewood. the reasoning why, was because of a deep gash in Snakes thigh. He'd received it during Z's last attack before the portal jump. Or the 'dimensional convergence in the space-time continuum', as the skeleton had worded it.
So the soldier sat in the cave, holding some cloth damp red against the wound he'd been given during their departure.
Nobody knew where they were, but it was safe to assume nobody was home, yet.

Logan
Location Unknown

For the second time that day, Logan felt his insides churning as he slammed onto his back on some kind of stone or marble.
Marble, by the smell of it. He also smelled something else. Heavy, cheap cologne.
Lifting his head up, Logan frowned at several men holding rifles who were looking back at the group that had just appeared with confusion.
One of the men started to lift their rifles, and the Wolverines instincts kicked in. Adreneline acting up, he was about to forget about his age for a moment as he thrust himself to his feet, claws shooting out of his hands, before leaping into the lead man, plunging his claws deep into the man's chest cavity.
With a growl, Logan pulled his claws out, and slashed a man on his left, managing to slice off an arm, before shoving his other set of claws into the throat of a third man.
Finally, gunfire sounded, and bullets slammed into Logan's chest. Gritting his teeth, he barely felt the pain thanks to his adrenaline, and leaped at a fourth man, still slashing and thrashing, splattering blood and body parts along the marble floor in the room bathed in red light.

Negan
Airship

Negan was beginning to grow impatient. The ship was descending, being piloted by Sawyer, but it didn't feel like they were going anywhere. He looked about at the others once again, grinning slightly at his new group, trying to take his mind off of both his late wife and the baseball bat he'd named after her. Of course, he'd managed to become the defacto leader. His charisma and leadership skills had managed to grant him this.
But the two newest additions were the most... interesting to him. Especially the girl. There was just something about her that continued to bug Negan. It was comparable to that feeling you get when you leave something at home, but know you're missing it, and forget about it until it's too late.
Something about Azula rubbed him the wrong way. Sam was an idiot, that much was clear. He tried to act tough, and he probably was, but his overconfidence in himself was glaringly obvious. Sam wasn't bad though. Negan could see the two of them getting along just fine, given time and talk.
His thoughts wandered back to Azula. He was deeply disturbed by this sense of...something he had about her. She was hiding something.
But, then again...
Weren't they all?

Miranda Keyes
Cairo Station

The Condor hovered down, coming to rest in the docking bay aboard Cairo Station.
Nobody was there to greet them. Miranda grabbed her SMG, looking at the other three grimly.
"Station yourselves in this bay. If this place is already taken, then we'll take all the fuel we can and leave."
The Marines nodded, exiting the Condor, weapons at the ready.
"This is loco, man..." One Marine muttered.

Miranda exited the Condor after the men, keeping her SMG close. "Stay sharp." She said quietly as they directed their attention to the exit door. The only entrance and exit into this section of the docking bay.
Cautiously, the group of four made their way over to the door, weapons raised, prepared for anything. Before they even reached it, however, the door slid open with a smooth mechanical hum, and a green fog began to leak into the room. On the other side of the entryway stood a lone figure.
A combat form. Its body twisted and deformed to serve the purpose of the flood. "Open fire!" Commander Keyes yelled. The Marines didn't hesitate, their various weapons firing rounds into the flood form, quickly putting it down whilst blasting apart its body.
"Secure the door. I'll collect the fuel." Miranda ordered.
They might not make it out of this alive.

Rick Grimes
The Bridge

Halfway there. Rick grit his teeth harder, wincing with each step. Halfway there... He didn't look back. He couldn't. It would slow him down too much.
This entire day had gone straight to hell. He'd woken up this morning and... He'd talked to Michonne, yeah. About the future.
He was struggling to stay focused, but thinking about her... He maintained some focus.
After that, he'd spent the day with her, and his daughter, Judith. Family fun day...
Rick let a smile break on his face at the thought of Judith. He wasn't just doing this for the communities. He was doing this for Michonne, Judith, Carl, Glenn, Sasha... Everyone he'd lost, everyone he loved. He was doing this for the future.
Before he knew it, Rick found himself on the other side of the bridge. He stopped, turning around, ready to watch the bridge crumble. The bridge he'd fought so hard on being repaired, would now be undone at his hand.
But as the walkers continued to shambles across it, the bridge didn't collapse. Rick's eyes widened, his gut clenching painfully.
"It's gonna hold..." He muttered. "It's gonna hold..."
With the bridge holding, the walkers were on a direct route to Alexandria. To Michonne.
To Judith.

[REDACTED]
[REDACTED]

ERROR
DATA NOT FOUND
ATTEMPTING TO RECOVER
FAILURE
END PROGRAM---

The Hunter
Soviet Battlefield

Kale told him the chest. The Chief said under the neck on some...circuitry? What the hell was he talking about...? Eh...under the neck. Yeah.

"I'm on it, yep." He had to say...he liked the one with the shears upon their head. Seemed more effective than the one with the lightning bolt on their cranium. "Alright, automaton, here you go..." The bolt paper crackled in his hands as he readied it. "Three, two..." He placed the bolt paper upon Cutman's chest. The electricity burst forth, coursing through it's metal skin. The paper tore apart, as it's power was spent. The Hunter pulled out another piece and applied it to the lightning one, to the same effect.

"There we are. Give em' a moment..."

Something made a noise. The electrical one. He seemed a little loopy, but mostly cognizant. But the cutter one awoke not so gently...they deployed some more shears. Somehow? Aye, these thing weren't like the doll in any sense of the word. Strange automatons.

The Chief got on them quick, pulling out his rifle. Asking him the important question of who they were. "Good, that worked. We ain't here to hurt ya, so...why don't we all lay down our weapons and we can talk this out, yeah?" Diplomacy had proven before not to be the Hunter's forte, but maybe these robots were less bloodthirsty then the slayer was.
-----
Jetstream Sam
Airship

...Not in "his" world?

Did...did Azula come from a world with war as a business...?

Hmm. This was...curious. That meant there was more than one reality. One where no Metal Gear was invented. One with giant turtles? Ones with a Fire Nation Army...wait. He remembered where he saw that caped figure. He was from a movie. Something had to be really wrong here. Terribly wrong.

But Sam decided to look at the bright side. No war as a business, no Desperado. No Desperado, no World Marshal. No World Marshal, no...chains. Well, except Negan. Negan would be an issue. Not a big one though. But then again- No war as a business, no Raiden. Or maybe Raiden would still find his way here...Hmm. One thing at a time.

"Ah...I was still under the assumption this was 2018. Though, you rose a good point..." He pointed to the oversized turtle. "I figured that was some complex cybernetics, though we do not have those in my "world", as you've pointed out." This whole other worlds thing painted Negan's words in a new light. Where were they? Certainly not the world of Metal Gears and cyborgs, if his codec didn't work. So...Where were they? Well, they'd find out soon enough.

"Well, what type of world do you hail from, Azula?" Might as well try to get some information out of her. Maybe she came from this world...He doubted that. If she pried back, he'd be honest. Not much to hide.
-----
Disposable Robbers
Business District, Goldenwalk

"We've got people here," Said one of the thugs, speaking into a small walkie talkie to their "leader". Simple, inexpensive. Able to dumped without regret. "Came out of nowhere. Don't seem to be security."

The leader spoke from his relatively secure location- a few floors below. "Welp, they make a peep hold em' down. We need a couple more minutes and maybe a couple hostages could buy us that time." He spoke with a smile- obviously he thought everything was going to plan. A simple in and out job.

"Alright, here comes one now. Give us a sec-"

But the leader didn't hear any threats over the walkie. No, he didn't hear many words at all. Except a few "oh gods", the sound was gunfire, flesh being sliced. Gurgles. Bloodshed. Pure slaughter.

"Oh shit." He spoke, looking to the handful of men working their ways into the data. "Shut it down. We gotta get out of here." He wasn't sure what the hell it was, but one thing was certain, he wasn't sticking around to figure it out.
-----
Priscilla
Business District, Outside of Building being Robbed, Goldenwalk

She called Quint and Jackson, but they weren't quick enough. This was an emergency, she had told them that at least a dozen times!...Fine, if they took forever, then she'd just take things into her own hands. She'd go out there and find them. She had one tool fit for this situation, and it was...a simple pistol. Wouldn't do much, but the right shot in the right place could make all the difference.

And out she went, from the stuffy van into the brisk night. Quietly she followed down the path her friends had gone before- towards the server building. She held the pistol low, steady. Didn't need to freak out. Not yet at least.

But, when she got to where she thought they were last...there were figures that were clearly not them. A bipedal dog...? Among some other varied figures...Okay. Don't freak out. Not yet at least. She tried to speak up for a minute. Nope. Just choked on air. This was really freaky.

She finally found it in her to speak up entirely. "Who...Where...Who are you people?" She debated for a moment of what to ask. She'd get more out of them sooner rather than later. If they weren't aggressive...

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Angel Dust
He hadn't really cared about the new arrivals, he put his hand towards the giant robot thing, he didn't care what it was, he just wanted to get this over. The symbiote fired a tendril at the robot, pulling angel dust towards the robot, he had landed on its back, the symbiote covered him again. They called out "ONWARD NOBLE STEED!" He had formed 'whips' of sorts and started laughing maniacally "GO! GO! GO!"

Steven & Ruby
Ruby sat up quickly, Steven soon got up too. "Where are we? WHERE'S SAPPHIRE? WHAT DID YOU DO?" Ruby summoned her gem weapon, gauntlets, as she charged towards Star, getting ready to punch her. In this time, Steven had just enough time to 'pop' the bubble, summon his shield, and get in front of Star, blocking the punch.

"Crap!" Hiro called out, as his destruction failed to stop some new high tech weapons from being able to load out, and before he had a chance to put them to a halt soldiers have come in and began to fire plasma rounds at him.

Hiro managed to parry the blasts as he jumped over to find some cover. Well, he had been bound to attract the attention of others so he'd have to deal with these guys before he could further muck up the factor to help Flynn.

Hiro deflected more shots, before he dashed ahead, his aim to slash at the blasters to the soldiers with his Keyblade and follow it up with wind strikes to send them crashing into different sections of the fortress for the knockout blows.

A blaster just missed Hiro's cheek, as he responded with a slash and air strike to the chest. This would be tricky, but Master Kairi had tried him to fight multiple enemies before so he had not been prepared to back down so easily.

----------

Kale watched as Hunter's lightning item managed to spark the two Robot Masters back to life, as she overheard questions from the one named Cutman as Kale would quickly work to explain.

"Y-you two were part of a fight and ended up shut down. Now there is this evil man in that fortress overheard that our friends are currently fighting. W-we were preparing to go offer them aid, and worked to revive you guys." Kale said, as she worked to get the general explanation out quickly which left it a bit vague as she was eager to try and get them up to the fortress so they could provide aid to Flynn and Hiro.

----------

"Where is he!?" Yang yelled out, as while she had been momentarily confused by the entire situation; as how could she not be, one moment she had landed a clean shot on that large mechanical titan and had prepared a follow up strike only to end up getting sucked again. Another new location, one that appeared to be some sort of cave, but her semblance had remained intense as she recovered from the shock and grogginess of it all as she scanned the cave and looked for Omega or Z. The desire to ripe them to pieces remained ever strong and....

"Yang!"​

And those thoughts took a backseat, as she was tackled hug by a speedy blur and as she processed what happened, she saw that it was Ruby who had been hugging her and had tears in her eyes. Immediately, Yang's semblance faded as he focus shifted from desire to crush Z & Omega to comfort to her sister as she returned the embrace with Ruby and held her close.

"Oh Ruby, a-are you okay?" Yang asked as she spoke with concern and naturally worried about what had happened to her sister. The over protective older sibling shining through as opposed to the temperamental brawler.

---------
Location: Business District, Outside of Building being Robbed, Goldenwalk

Lucario sensed the aura of someone who approached them, as quickly his general gaze of the new environment turned solely to the woman who turned to talk to him. Lucario had not recognized the girl, nor was her Aura unique like the Black Lion's owner but she appeared to be human. One who asked about them, as Lucario gazed her with an intense gaze before it spoke up with his Aura-speak.

"We.....are not of this land. That is the best I can inform you of, who are you human? And what is this place?" Lucario asked, as the Aura Pokemon spoke up without its mouth moving but his stern voice could be heard all the same.

----------

So, he wants to know more about my world huh? Well, unless we end up being transported there it won't cause too many problems. But letting him know that much about me would be revealing too much information which could be risky. Can't give people like that party leader any ammo of his own to use.

"Well, I am a petty officer of the Fire Nation Navy. I live in a world that is divided up based on the Four Elements. And certain people among those nations are able to bend the corresponding elements. I am a recent graduate of the academy, so I am not the most experienced or talented fighter but I feel I have had adequate training to be useful in most situations." Azula explained, as she gave her vague outline of her world and how it worked while she fed her falsified but believable backstory to Samuel. Enough to get him thinking and please his immediate question, but not enough to tell him all about her.

---------

Members of the group took note of the truck...with eyeballs on it, that Nomad seemed to be controlling like a remote control car. As unusual as the circumstances had been, they saw the free ride and began to load up in it.

Akame, Dipper and Raven all hopped onto the truck. Bakugou decided to go for a different ride, as he propelled himself in the air and landed on top of Michael's mecha as he wanted to be part of the leading charge rather than ride in the trust with the group.

At the same time Angel Dust latched onto the back, as he seemed to have taken a new red form. Not that Bakugou cared, as he sneered at Angel Dust and showed his explosive palm. "Try anything funny and I blast you to hell. I get the first crack at them you got it!?"

Finn decided to ride on Jake, to allow others room on the truck, as Jade grew in size and added extra legs as they moved alongside the truck.

"Again, save your bickering. The true battle draws near!" Erza called out, as she jumped into the truck and motioned for Rex and Keda to do the same.

Star had prepared to use a spell to defend herself, before the boy in a bubble freed himself and used his shield to block the strike from the red girl. Star was thankful, but quickly worked she had to explain herself as she held her hands out in defense.

"Hey hey, I have no idea. If I had to guess, you guys were brought here from another world. I know, we've got a lot of them. And right now we're trying to figure out what is going on." Star said, before she noted the truck as her eyes widened as she had to catch pace with them, but needed to help the pair her as she glanced back at the boy and the red girl.

"Look, in this place there are some real bad guys. Soviets they're called, and right now we are working together to fight and stop them before they hurt anyone. I don't have time to explain more, just know if you want answers we can help to try and find them. If you are willing to come with us." Star said, as she made her offer to the pair as she wanted to avoid leaving them behind.

---------
Name: Caulifla

"Come on Cabba pick it up! She's got to be around here somewhere!"

"I-I am going as fast as I can Caulifla. Are you sure she was last spotted here?"

"Of course I am sure! I saw her vanish before my eyes, are you implying I am lying Cabba?"

"N-no."

"Then shut up and keep looking! Kale could be in trouble, and I will not allow my protegee to remain possibly in danger while I sit around doing nothing!"
Caulifla had been on a frantic search for Kale since she vanished during their spar, to the point she even turned to Cabba of the "elite" Saiyan Army for help as the pair scanned the field that Caulila & Kale had sparred on. As they searched, Caulifla's eye managed to catch the faint glimmer of what appeared to be a crystal of some kind.

It appeared similar to the one Kale touched, not that Caulifla thought it over. And naturally she went over to investigate, but when she went to grab it the same thing that happened to Kale happened to her. A bright light enveloped her and before she had a chance to respond or call out to Cabba Caulifla vanished in an instant. Which left Cabba alone....and quite confused.

----------
Name: Blake & Weiss

Weiss and Blake had been in a frantic search of their own, as not only had Yang yet to return from her trip into town but Ruby then vanished before Weiss' eyes when she came into contact with a particular shining crystal.

Their search bared no fruit, as far as where their fellow Team RWBY members had been, but it had not been a total waste as they encountered what appeared to be the same shining crystal Ruby had gotten a hand of before she vanished.

Naturally, they approached with caution. As Blake made a clone and sent it to go get the crystal while they watched from a close distance....too close, as even with this caution the moment the clone touched the crystal the light glowed brighter and soon enough enveloped all three of them and soon enough the other two members of Team RWBY vanished on the spot.

Specter Fortress
1st floor

The men continued to fire their endless assault upon Hiro, who seemed to fair well all things considered. Parrying attack after attack, he delved into the plasma like a true ‘hiro’. At that moment, the Alarms had triggered a response. Several dozen tanks, soldiers, weaponized trucks, turret deploying drones, and several other unknown threats swarmed the zone they had begun to box Hiro in between the glass cases factory and themselves, effectively cornering her. The pricing of several weapons were heard. So much so that it was dearling deafening. Specter had brought in the artillery!

Exterior.

The sole remaining turret ceased firing, an alarm going off on the top of it. It seemed to be trying a new tactic. It’s thrusters burned brightly as all its power diverted to engines. A flashing light went off in the windshield, a countdown timer. It was going to self destruct! In a blast of energy, the turret rocketed toward doomslayer, hoping to go down and take hell’s champion out with it!

Name: Elecman
Location; battlefield

Elecman didn’t see why cutman was so worked up. He tends to have a small fuse for anger. Elecman lay quiet, hearing the explanation about the ‘bad man’ in the ship. Elecman mulled it over, clearing his non-existent throat.

“Ahem. While your tail is flashy and impressive, what assurances do you have that you are truly in our side? After all, one moment I’m awake, losing consciousness, and then next I’m with several dimension travelers. It seems rather convenient, no?”

Elecman didn’t know who was an enemy for certain quite yet. Or where Timeman was for that matter. Weren’t he and cutman trying to capture him? What happened to that?

Rex was going to ask what Erza meant, before she jumped onto the the truck. It seems she had a no-no sense attitude. Very blunt. He oddly liked that. With a newfound determination, he leaped onto the the truck, his hand finding it’s way into erza’s Shoulder as he landed onto the truck. He winked and pointed a finger gun at her with the other hand.

“Guess we can call this our first date huh?” Rex said laying on the charm.

Business District, Outside of Building Being Robbed, Goldenwalk

Rocket stood and watched as Lucario exchanged words with the girl.

“Translation because nobody knows how to understand the huge words this guy uses,” Rocket says sarcastically. “Where are we, who are you, and how the hell can we get home?”

Location Unknown

Peter landed on his feet, unlike most of the others. He noticed Logan attacking the soldiers. “They’re not hostile!” he said. He grabbed Logan’s arm, attempting to restrain the mutant.

Marseille Outskirts

Kaleb smiled, hearing how Ridley finally surrendered. “Told you that you would never beat them,” he said. Charizard huffed at Ridley before reporting back to his trainer, Pangoro following. “So now that this guy has finally calmed down a bit, mind telling me where the heck we are, and how we are supposed to get home?”

Once they had reached the truck, Silver Fang made a quick jump on the flatbed in one swift move before laying down, allowing Shaynuh to slide off from his back. He felt crowded among the others, having little to no room to move as he laid next to the sleeping werewolf. Perhaps he could try to wake her, then maybe she could return him back to his card where he would be more comfortable. It was worth a try as he began to lick at her face and push her with his paw.

"...fat furball..." she murmured, turning about. "...you...children..."

Not exactly the response he was hoping for.

The wolf let out a loud whine close to her ear, watching as she opened her eyes for a moment to look at him with an annoyed expression on her face. "Excuse me, sir. I'm trying to sleep." she said, sounding more than irritated.

Silver Fang growled in response, nipping at her hand before using his paws to maneuver the backpack off from his neck. It took Shaynuh a moment to put two and two together, opening one pocket to grab the empty card. She looked at Silver Fang as a light smile formed on her face. "Thank you."

She touched the blank spot and watched as Silver Fang disappeared, returning to the card in the usual pose before setting the card back with the others.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Angel Dust
"Yeah, sure... but it sounds like somebody's a bit salty" they smirked. "Anyway, what's up with you, do you have mini cannons in your hands? Should I call it 'Explosive Palms' or something?" They turned back, their other two arms becoming blades, they slowly stood up, trying to balance, the fight was on the horizon, and they were ready, "Anyway, try to keep up!" They jumped off of the mech, the whips wrapped around anything they could grab, acting like a slingshot, it flung Angel Dust towards the fight, yet it would still be a while 'till they made it there.

Steven
"Ruby, we just met these people, why do we have to fight them! I can understand that you're confused, but maybe we should follow them, they seem to know what they're doing," Steven said, Ruby seemed to calm down, "Alright, fine, but just because you said to, now, lets go fight those 'Soviets'... that name sounds familiar, I don't know why though, they're humans right? I think I know them."

Guess Who?
The figure was walking into a cave, yet, he was alone. this wan't normal for him, normally he would have been accompanied by a priestess, yet she was absent, he was luckily one of the first to have entered the cave, not many adventurers would die, he would get the job done, even if it meant dying in the process, he threw his torch down the only path, he had checked that was the only path, and was certain. One of the small, green goblins crawled out of the shadows. as soon as he saw it, he charged at it, cutting it with the sharp lining of his shield... It went quiet, it was almost too quiet, when suddenly, he heard the patter of many goblins running down the hallway, this nest was bigger than expected, yet this was no problem, yet the goblin he had attacked seemed to have a blue crystall with it, this had opened into a portal, as he, and the Goblins were sucked through, he managed to roll before he hit the ground, avoiding the wave of goblins that came from the portal.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
~~~Marseille Outskirts~~~​

Twilight fly beside the truck, as she figured the space could be better used by others, though she kept her gaze focused on Shaynuh and Silver Fang. Thankfully, it appeared as if Shaynuh had began to stir and with more relief that she no longer seemed to be acting feral. For reasons Twilight had yet to understand, though given the sheer volume of literature she had consumed she could have made an educated guess or two.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Twilight asked Shaynuh, as she spoke with a gentle and friendly tone as she figured it was most important to check on Shaynuh's health first before she worried on the mechanics behind that two legged wolf form.

Naturally, she had to push other thoughts aside as she gradually got used to this crazy situation. Though she could not shake off the thoughts of her friends back home as she wondered if they were okay. Twilight had to make sure she'd get back home, and used that motivation as her driving strength while she buried those thoughts to the best of her ability as she focused on Shaynuh.